Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unusual object in photo ?

dazdillinjah

:lol:

something tells me the tock is a ticking down on this one fellas ~ ticky tock tocky tick ~

My nephew who is in Australia sent a picture of a hot air baloon ..however there is something else in this photo, that well ..comes up as an 'I dunno'

FGS Im not allowed to upoad this file type so I guess I have to convert it

will post it here asap

Email it to one of the other members if you are not familiar with the procedures?

• Like 2

Trying to argue in a thread without a subject yet. Not surprising.

You can feel the steeling of the nerves of the skeptics who are urgently waiting to press the button of denial.

The atmosphere is unbearable.

• Like 2

2 pages of comments on a thread with no subject matter? is it getting so boring here that now discussing a 'nothing event' is the norm? :lol:

I could have faked and posted two UFO photos by now.

• Like 3

You can feel the steeling of the nerves of the skeptics who are urgently waiting to press the button of denial.

You can also feel the excitement that this photograph may finally prove to the world beyond any doubt that we are being visited by extraterrestrial spacecraft, unlike the others which were just blurry dots.

• Like 3

Well now that thats all over,we can move on to finding the FLT370 ,? OR did E.T. snatch it up ?

• Like 1

Read the thread. 2 of the first 3 responses were the usual suspects, non-skeptics, derailing the thread with the usual toxic sarcasm. Followed up with the usual arguments about how everyone else is angry and argumentative but not them even though they derailed the thread in the first place.

Step 1. Derail a thread before any intelligent commentary with unprovoked sarcastic comments about lens flare, photoshop, etc.

Step 2. Dismiss responses to step 1 as being that of wild eyed angry skeptics.

Step 3. Profit by declaring the responders to your angry unprovoked sarcasm as being that of unprovoked angry skeptics. Make sure to point out repeatedly how non-argumentative you are while arguing this point.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 5

just wanna say UM is not friendly when if people want to attach files that are on the hard drive, or am i missing something, also the resolution ratio is so low if one wants to attach a picture taking by a 5.1 megapixel camera.. geez come on UM...

im sure the OP is not using photoshop or editing after posting the "story", right, or is he???

Read the thread. 2 of the first 3 responses were the usual suspects, non-skeptics, derailing the thread with the usual toxic sarcasm. Followed up with the usual arguments about how everyone else is angry and argumentative but not them even though they derailed the thread in the first place.

Step 1. Derail a thread before any intelligent commentary with unprovoked sarcastic comments about lens flare, photoshop, etc.

Step 2. Dismiss responses to step 1 as being that of wild eyed angry skeptics.

Step 3. Profit by declaring the responders to your angry unprovoked sarcasm as being that of unprovoked angry skeptics. Make sure to point out repeatedly how non-argumentative you are while arguing this point.

And a few posts are from people who seem to have no sense of humour, take things far too seriously, respond aggressively, and seem to enjoy getting worked up into furores of indignation, if that is indeed the plural of furore, about things that no one else seems to consider getting so worked up about. It's not very easy to have intelligent commentary if there's nothing to have intelligent commentary about, is there? For heavens sake, take a chill pill.

• Like 2

And toxic sarcasm is toxic sarcasm when it's not pro-skeptic, but if it's an instant dismissal under one of the usual off-the-shelf explanations, that's not toxic sarcasm, it's carefully thought out intelligent commentary, of course. :cry:

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 2

Well now that thats all over,we can move on to finding the FLT370 ,? OR did E.T. snatch it up ?

Every option is on the table. The case of Frederick Valentich stands proud as one such example. Pilots see these objects on a regular basis and report near misses. Is it really that inconceivable that a collision occurred? Yes it could have collided with another plane but that only makes the matter worse because we have no other report of missing aircraft.

Even with no pic as of now, I'm surprised it's not being dismissed and poo-pooed yet.

I prefer challenged.

Either:

( a ) Photoshop.

( b ) Balloon.

( c ) Remote controlled Model helicopter.

( d ) streetlamp.

I think that should cover it.

It would be up to anyone who would have us believe otherwise to show that it is NOT any of those things. Are you looking for the truth or to simply validate your beliefs?

Edited by sinewave

smiling, blissfully :yes:

I wouldn't have posted anything until I was able to post the photo. But that's just me I guess.

yes, it is just you! Don't you know that 'inquiring minds' need speculation?? LOL, this thread is a hoot!

Sheesh!

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Yeah, it is kinda silly.

Hey OP, where's the pic?

Even with no pic as of now, I'm surprised it's not being dismissed and poo-pooed yet.

If you don't like the explanation arrived at then debunk it instead of posting like a miffed 12 year old.

Every option is on the table. The case of Frederick Valentich stands proud as one such example. Pilots see these objects on a regular basis and report near misses. Is it really that inconceivable that a collision occurred? Yes it could have collided with another plane but that only makes the matter worse because we have no other report of missing aircraft.

You mean the Valetich that was a p*** poor pilot flying at night when he disappeared? I think he was good and lost, became severely disoriented (p*** poor pilots flying at night tend to do that, see John-John Kennedy) and augured in.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Either:

( a ) Photoshop.

( b ) Balloon.

( c ) Remote controlled Model helicopter.

( d ) streetlamp.

I think that should cover it.

( e ) bug

( f ) bird

( g ) lens flare

( h ) cloud

( i ) exposure

( j ) Alien Space Ship

Yes, lets go with alien spaceship, as that would be the most possible known thing there.

• Like 1

Zoser, you are just upset it is a picture, and not a youtube video that you can use as 100% proof.

" It is on youtube, it HAS to be REAL "

• Like 2

If you don't like the explanation arrived at then debunk it instead of posting like a miffed 12 year old.

Great. Now we have an explanation arrived at without a pic.

30409069.jpg

wha....? :hmm:

Skeptics -vs- believers