Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is building mock-up of US carrier

toast

Yeah, that is what that dasterd told you to get you to tag along. But his actions moved the opposite direction. I remind you, guns were confiscated from citizens under Bush, at a time when citizens really needed them AND at a time that the US Constitution provided for the citizens' use of guns.

How can you trust someone who thinks he is the only one god talks to?

Reg I never recall hearing Bush say anything about being the only one God spoke to. Maybe I missed that - let's face it, if anyone mentions a close relationship with God these days they are immediately branded a crank or worse. I agree wholeheartedly about the infamous gun grab during the aftermath of Katrina. I think if I'd been in that situation and a National Guardsman came for mine, there'd be one less Guardsman in the squad. Someday it will probably come to that and it will be a shame but when they come for the second amendment they are going to pay heavily.
  • Like 1

I have a reply but I don't want to go off-topic.

The point is, what the NYT tells us is what "THEY" want us to think. That is the only thing we really know for sure, with articles like this, that this is indeed what they want us to think. But the question becomes, do we really think it?

• Like 1

Reg I never recall hearing Bush say anything about being the only one God spoke to. Maybe I missed that - let's face it, if anyone mentions a close relationship with God these days they are immediately branded a crank or worse. I agree wholeheartedly about the infamous gun grab during the aftermath of Katrina. I think if I'd been in that situation and a National Guardsman came for mine, there'd be one less Guardsman in the squad. Someday it will probably come to that and it will be a shame but when they come for the second amendment they are going to pay heavily.

With voice to head technology that the military is using, we do know that Bush believed it was some odd god. But who was it really?

I don 't believe the NYTimes report on this.

From the reuters news article posted by Maleria_Kidd I googled the Iranian website it sourced for evidence

that an Iranian film maker is using this mock air craft carrier for a movie.

Question I have though...

If the Iranian news website had acess to the photo why didn't the NYT use the same photo for its article?

Yeah, that is what that dasterd told you to get you to tag along. But his actions moved the opposite direction. I remind you, guns were confiscated from citizens under Bush, at a time when citizens really needed them AND at a time that the US Constitution provided for the citizens' use of guns.

How can you trust someone who thinks he is the only one god talks to?

I trusted GWB? :cry:

(...) You know mainstream media is deeply into perception control. Are you going to be controlled in your perceptions?

These are things you have to ask yourself. (...)

Don`t worry I´m never a victim of the media so I do not think that I have to ask myself if I got manipulated by the media here,

I just posted an article and did not gave any statement and/or my opinion about that article and its contents validity.

All what we have here are some wild`n windy speculations and a satellite image of a dockyard in Iran (Google Earth

coordinates : 27° 3'20.75"N 55°58'21.66"E), showing something that has, viewed or illustrated from above, a contour of an

US carrier. There is no picture available showing this object in a three-dimensional fashion. The contour may just be a canvas,

a kind of Iranian Potemkin village like the Iranian F-313 rubber fighter jet presented in 2013 (?). Or it`s just a photo shopped

picture, we don`t know yet. BTW, the object as shown in the media isn`t visible in Google Earth actual or in the picture history.

But it`s a satellite image of a dockyard in Iran, this fact can be judged as confirmed. But just that, nothing else.

• Like 1

Just saw the pic that don't look like a carrier to me.

...maybe The good Lord spoke to the Iranian Mullahs and told them that he's gonna cover the earth with a flood and to build this ark that just so happens to look like a US aircraft carrier and fill it with two of every kind...

I trusted GWB? :cry:

I have no idea if you did or not. I confess I assumed you did. But you know what they say about assume.

Are the aircraft painted on the deck? If not they sure work in whacky ways, they haven't put the bridge section on yet.

We weren't talking about criminal activity per se, we were talking about fanatics. One does not need to be a fanatic to be a common criminal.

I agree with you.

Now back in the comment

US is not fanatical terrorist state although they do support terrorism.It's because they do this for money and common criminal do crimes for money since everything is acceptable if you do this for money(your logic) so criminal shouldn't be punished for crimes only then you can excuse US action

Very strange indeed. Why waste resources to build a mock carrier at all? Just build a small scale replica if you want to blow it up for propaganda purposes.

Iran doesnt have aircraft capable of carrier operations, so it makes no sense that they are actually building their own carrier.

Maybe it is just an intelligence decoy? Canvas and wood to tempt the US or Israel to strike at it if and when they bomb Iran?