Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

developing my psychic ability

no_name_face

Hi there

I would love to learn to develop my abilities. Any pointers, advice or mentors would be awesome. As of right now, what I can "do," kinda just happens, which is why I'd like to be able to control it and develop it. Out of nowhere, I will randomly think of someone I haven't seen in a while, and a dew days later I will see them. A couple of weeks ago this happened about 4 times which has convinced me that I have some sort of ability. I've always thought it would be neat to be psychic and have always been interested in this type of stuff. I am also a Pisces, who are said to be more intuitive and tend to be mediums/psychic. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I am also told that I make people feel comfortable and feel safe around me.

Anyways, and help or pointers would be appreciated

Well the problem is, you don 't have any at this point and you are not even sure these are real , excepting Hollywood movies and junk gossips. Lets assume you might find one genuine person, serious guru having extra sensorial capacities capable of helping you in this quest. Someone that you can filter out from a big sea of crocks and wizards wanna be, how do you think he can help when all these powers that must come from within yourself?

On the path of becoming more powerful in your mind and therefore in the metaphysical plan, you are the only one that can help, the answer is in yourself. There are a few steps you need to take prior of even starting this quest; one is thinking different than what the reality is, you need to pierce through the illusion of so called reality. You will need to understand the cause or the causality of each occurrence or phenomenon of life. Second is to find the other you from within yourself, you must establish a communication point or a bridge with your energetic body otherwise called spirit or soul. The third and most important is feeding this new relationship , you need spiritual food, music, meditation, cosmic energy , poetry, a friend like you etc... The last requirement and the most important fact is that doimg so you will change and the entire world will see your new figure, you will need to hide it. You will have to wear a mask for the rest of your life and never be able to use the forces you gained in public, otherwise you will be considered a fool, a craze or schizophrenic by a large majority including your family. 

• Like 1

Well the problem is, you don 't have any at this point and you are not even sure these are real , excepting Hollywood movies and junk gossips. Lets assume you might find one genuine person, serious guru having extra sensorial capacities capable of helping you in this quest. Someone that you can filter out from a big sea of crocks and wizards wanna be, how do you think he can help when all these powers that must come from within yourself?

On the path of becoming more powerful in your mind and therefore in the metaphysical plan, you are the only one that can help, the answer is in yourself. There are a few steps you need to take prior of even starting this quest; one is thinking different than what the reality is, you need to pierce through the illusion of so called reality. You will need to understand the cause or the causality of each occurrence or phenomenon of life. Second is to find the other you from within yourself, you must establish a communication point or a bridge with your energetic body otherwise called spirit or soul. The third and most important is feeding this new relationship , you need spiritual food, music, meditation, cosmic energy , poetry, a friend like you etc... The last requirement and the most important fact is that doimg so you will change and the entire world will see your new figure, you will need to hide it. You will have to wear a mask for the rest of your life and never be able to use the forces you gained in public, otherwise you will be considered a fool, a craze or schizophrenic by a large majority including your family.

i do believe these are real. I guess maybe I'm just not sure how to go about having something I can control. But you are right, I'm the only one who can help me

They are real, enigmatic and despite my best practices along the years out of control but yet easy to disregard if you will threat every occurrence superficially.

Unfortunately we live in a world where is becoming increasingly difficult to find time to meditate or to feed our souls What's even worst, ppl started denying the existence of a such spiritual alter ego. Materialism and money had become our only God we proclaim. If we don't do we might and up out in the street empty handed and homeless. I would say every thiny bit of society and so called social development is a conspiracy against distancing spiritually from ourselves and spiritual values.

Such of shame!

Edited by qxcontinuum

it could be precog, intuition or picking up on their thoughts if they are thinking of you (like people may do in the preceding days before they visit and are thinking more about someone they havent seen in a while).

I suggest getting into spiritual practices and energy or vibrational raising..this can help boost psychic abilities.

I called in to a radio talk show that had a couple of psychic's as guests. I ask them...How do I prevent an animal like a whitetail buck deer from sensing my mental presence, while I'm hunting for that same animal? They told me to "think of swirling colors in your mind."

During my close encounter with a UFO in 1976. I seemed to sense the presence of a highly intelligent entity, emanating from a starship, that had possibly stopped in the atmosphere --- above the cloud cover --- somewhere above our heads. It felt like a sense that someone is staring at you behind your back.

Edited by Erno86

During my close encounter with a UFO in 1976. I seemed to sense the presence of a highly intelligent entity, emanating from a starship, that had possibly stopped in the atmosphere --- above the cloud cover --- somewhere above our heads. It felt like a sense that someone is staring at you behind your back.

Interesting enough i have had a very identical dream one night of an entity in a space ship outside earth. It was extremely sad and alone. The feeling of loneliness and lost in space was unbearable and it was like the entity was deploring her own condition clearly the main feeling in the dream and many days i reflected after that.

It was just a dream though!

• 10 months later...

I get more attuned by accident when I shift my sleeping patterns. Getting up at a normal morning time on a regular schedule has the opposite affect. I am a night person and would happily be up til 2-3am each night and sleep til 10am. I have mostly shifted my sleep to regular hours since I got married (up 7am-10pm). Lately my sleep patterns have reverted back to my night person schedule and my psychic "twinges" have come back and stronger. The most psychic period I went through was being on blood thinners (which I wholeheartedly do NOT recommend) for a health issue and had a string of prophetic or psychic dreams. Mine sort of came on by accident but I think you can sort of find what works for you by just paying attention, removing yourself to quiet places and learning to concentrate and meditate. We are constantly bombarded by a steady stream of sound, video, people, just everything around us and to try to find some quiet inner psychic feeling or awareness just gets drowned out. I like my time to hear the quiet and my own thoughts which besides any psychic reason I believe is just good for a person.

Meditate. Get really relaxed and just let everything go for the process. This doesn't mean you let go of your dreams and hopes. It just means to relax and let go of everything that is not letting you feel light and free for the moment. This way, you aren't held down by those things and your mind and heart is free to explore oneself and the world.