Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5,000,000 posts

Saru

Am I the 5 millionth?

Nope it was me, with this post.

Unlucky Biff ;)

Edit to Add: Actually Biff it might be, I just checked, 5,000,001 after my post.

If you can't find a post made 6:05 and 6:07 GMT then you are the 5 Million dollar Man!!!

Edited to add (again): Well played Waspie, nothing like a picture to capture the moment. :)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 3

Here's the moment preserved for posterity:

f62s.jpg

• Like 9

It's official - we've now hit 5,000,000 - well done everybody. :tu:

5mil.jpg

Snap Waspie :P

Edited by Saru
  • Like 7

Nope it was me, with this post.

Unlucky Biff ;)

Edit to Add:

Actually Biff it might be, I just checked, 5,000,001 after my post.

If you can't find a post made 6:05 and 6:07 GMT then you are the 5 Million dollar Man!!!

Sweet, we got ourselves a photo-finish!!! :clap:

• Like 2

Snap Waspie :P

Great minds...

• Like 3

Great minds...

Great minds...

usually manage to finish their sentences? ;)

So... who wants to race to 6,000,000?

Try the 'Lets count to a million' thread. Fill that up and your there. :tu:

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Biff I think Helen of Annoy may have beaten you to it in the Answer a question with a question thread:

http://www.unexplain...50#entry5117404

On my screen this was the most recent post at the time the counter hit 5,000,000.

• Like 7

Biff I think Helen of Annoy may have beaten you to it in the Answer a question with a question thread:

On my screen this was the most recent post at the time the counter hit 5,000,000.

Brilliant, she will love it :clap:

• Like 3

To put 5 million into perspective, if you were to make a post once a minute, every minute without ever stopping, starting from now, you would reach 5 million round about September 2023.

• Like 5

Junior, step up to this pedestal :lol: I don’t want to be blamed alone for what we’ve done :lol:

I had no idea we’re close to 5 million posts... 5 million...

That’s... more than I have fingers on my hands so I don’t know exactly how large is that number but anyways, what have Junior and I won? ;)

• Like 7

"may have beaten you to it"

Hmmmm, keywords 'may have'. I guess we can just call this another Unexplained Mystery. :tsu:

• Like 5

Junior, step up to this pedestal :lol: I don’t want to be blamed alone for what we’ve done :lol:

I had no idea we’re close to 5 million posts... 5 million...

That’s... more than I have fingers on my hands so I don’t know exactly how large is that number but anyways, what have Junior and I won? ;)

I have won nothing...

But you have won a spot in my signature (coming soon...) :tu:

That is after you and Biff have had a bare knuckle brawl to decide the winner. ;)

• Like 3

"may have beaten you to it"

Hmmmm, keywords 'may have'. I guess we can just call this another Unexplained Mystery. :tsu:

Oh, no, no, I just saw the page 2 of this thread... the pedestal is all yours, but you have to invite me and Junior to pose with you or I’ll beat you but for real, bruises and all :D

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3

i guess i won something out of this.... a happy laugh while i was reading the last couple of posts here... hehehe

5 millionth post milestone from the members of UM misfits

• Like 3

Congratulations Saru and UM.

• Like 6

Congradulations.......:)............!!!!!

• Like 1

Thankyou Sir Saru, there are a lot of nice people here which I wouldn't have chatted to otherwise.Best wishes.

• Like 2

And right on cue, I was sleeping straight through this milestone. I certainly hope I'm better with my anniversary, the better half would kill me :P

Congrats Saru, and the UM community for making this the best paranormal.... no, the best site of any kind.... on the net today.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 4

Yet, when you watch the odometer click over... you wait for the next milestone.

And the UK is famous for those! :)

well done Saru and the whole UM members and Mods!!! :clap: :clap: :clap::tu: .

I wonder how long it will take to read every single thread on this forum?

• Like 2

do we count the spam advertisements?

No, deleted content is depleted from the total.

• Like 4

do we count the spam advertisements?

Thanks to Saru's hard work a system was put in place that enabled us to track down and removed old spam posts that had gone unreported and unnoticed, in some cases for years.

We've hit this 5 million land mark despite removing many hundreds of posts since we passes the 4 million mark.

And whilst on the subject of spam, can I thank the members on behalf of the moderating team. Spam is usually reported very quickly. Thank you for taking the time to report it, it makes the job of removing it so much easier.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
  • Like 5

• The topic was locked