Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5,000,000 posts

Saru

And whilst on the subject of spam, can I thank the members on behalf of the moderating team. Spam is usually reported very quickly. Thank you for taking the time to report it, it makes the job of removing it so much easier.

^This

And whilst on the subject of spam, can I thank the members on behalf of the moderating team. Spam is usually reported very quickly. Thank you for taking the time to report it, it makes the job of removing it so much easier.

I love reporting them. Sometimes I 'friend' them before I do.

Is that wrong?

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

I can't believe I missed this; that's life.

Awesome! Congratulations, everyone!

:clap:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Such a cool thread, congrats to everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, been taking care of life. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't got 500...yet.

Hopefully posting 47 pics of flowers/raindrops, etc. here. Check out cool images in each drop.

(or search link, if necessary). :tu:

Gouttes_de_pluie (1)1.pps

Edited by scorpiosonic

• 3 weeks later...

Damn.. 5 million posts.. Well done Saru for putting this site together.. and WD fellow UM'ers :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

5 million posts awesome. This site is awesome, you guys are like my family

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ahaha i can say i helped! :innocent: Joined way back in freshman year of highschool..ugh *bad taste in mouth*

• 2 weeks later...

I missed out on the 5 millionth post, so I'm going for post 5,555,555 and a half.

• Like 2

Going to be a while till 6 million, but I'm trying each and every day. :clap:

It's almost time again for another major forum milestone - 5 million posts.

The countdown has started - we should reach the target a little bit later on today.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to tip my hat in appreciation to all of our members for their continued participation and support and also to our forum moderators for their tireless efforts in keeping the forums running smoothly over the last 13 years.

Thank you. :)

Update: The 5,000,000 milestone has now been reached!

You should have more but until recently i only started posting every once in a while.

I'm waiting for more than 7 million, so I can unleash the Excalibur of all troll posts.

• 1 month later...

We are quite an Unique Forum,as Forums go ! I think we can Make 10 million ! No problems ! :tu:

That's true! ;)

• The topic was locked