Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

seeing number 51 everywhere ...plz help me

FULE

Hi children of got of whom we are united in the name of jesus christ,i have a problem of which i ask ur spiritual help i got a fiancee named kamona from there i started asking god if is his wish to live with me,i started seeing 51 everywhere in clock if i wake up in the nigh i watch the clock its 14:51 i go to church when i look the number of the seat its 51 i am drivng sudenly a car overtakes i watch the plate number it ends 51,plz am begging for the love of christ brothen hel me i tried to pray to god to give me a direct answer but the right time not yet so not answered,plz help m

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• simplybill

• Davros of Skaro

• FULE

Fule - The bible is clear that living together outside of marriage is wrong. There is no need to ask God for wisdom when He has already given you the guidelines. Don't disrespect your fiance; do the right thing, get married, or move on.

Regarding the number 51: it's just a number. Nothing more, nothing less. It has no special significance other than that. You're "seeing" that number and hoping it's a sign from God that it's okay to shack up. Use wisdom instead of superstition.

Every car that over takes you ends with 51?

Cool story bro.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Jim Carrey made a film called 23.....in this fim everywhere he went he saw the number 23... I will guess you saw this film, but prefered the number 51.

Okay, more seriously, does 51 mean anything to you? How about 5-1? If it's symbolic to you in any way, interpret based on that. Otherwise, I suspect it's just a coincidence. Do you ever see any other numbers with regularity?

By the way, welcome to UM!

Dude, be cool. Whether or not you attend a ceremony is not the point. The point is, what is in your heart.

God isn't covering your part of the world with 51's as a bizarre and incomprehensible message to you. Trust me on this!

Weird. i have a similar thing going on with the number 27.

Coincidence or synchronicity?

Not a death age omen since age 27 is a blur now.

i find it fascinating and perplexing. (Fascinplexing).

As for the unwed shack up, i think deep down you know that your beliefs are against it.

But you're human and you have free will...

You 'started seeing 51 everywhere in the clock'.. X-ray eyes aren't that bad to have.

- now I'd post this at 2051, but my head is aching too much.

Ooh, two more '51's to add to your list.

Oops, make that three.