Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy photo.

Patient Zero

Its quite clearly an elderly woman in her bed attire, leaning on the inside ledge of the top of the bottom window! Watching two tradesmen!

It just goes to show the desperation some people have, to try and proove the whole "ghost" existence argument!

Edited by 6.6.6
  • Like 4

Why jump to the conclusion it is a ghost? The odds are on the side of human.

Because we've received a LOT of newbies that haven't yet been educated I'm guessing.

I did an image search on this photo and have to say there are literally HUNDREDS of Ghost pages that come up with this picture. This picture has def. made it's rounds. Unfortunately, the original posting was lost. The very simple fact that this picture is on every Ghost related website, blog, and even pinterest/facebook pages makes me believe it was as Brian Topp stated. A Deliberate hoax. Otherwise, with as much as this pic has gotten around, the original photographer that uploaded it would have claimed it and said " NO THAT'S JUST MY PALSY SENILE GRANDMA!"

• Like 2

Because we've received a LOT of newbies that haven't yet been educated I'm guessing.

I did an image search on this photo and have to say there are literally HUNDREDS of Ghost pages that come up with this picture. This picture has def. made it's rounds. Unfortunately, the original posting was lost. The very simple fact that this picture is on every Ghost related website, blog, and even pinterest/facebook pages makes me believe it was as Brian Topp stated. A Deliberate hoax. Otherwise, with as much as this pic has gotten around, the original photographer that uploaded it would have claimed it and said " NO THAT'S JUST MY PALSY SENILE GRANDMA!"

Hey, you PM'd me and asked how I was doing..I answered you, and you never answered me.....WTF Colorado!! :st

• Like 1

I don't really see anything paranormal about it.

Frankly, my first impression was that these guys were replacing a roof at a convent because she looks like an elderly nun to me. The Little Sisters of the Poor wear an all-white habit that looks similar.

post-106978-0-14057700-1395772514_thumb.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

I don't really see anything paranormal about it.

Frankly, my first impression was that these guys were replacing a roof at a convent because she looks like an elderly nun to me. The Little Sisters of the Poor wear an all-white habit that looks similar.

post-106978-0-14057700-1395772514_thumb.

Is it white........or pink??

Does anyone else think the window lady looks angry about something?

Why jump to the conclusion it is a ghost? The odds are on the side of human.

Oh i agree with you Ethyl dear!

The lady just creeps me out... Maybe it's a subconscious fear about getting old or a fear of non union roofers, i dunno? ;)

• Like 1

the old lady is tensed, her tension makes she shoulder raise up.. nothing creepy about that

Things have gotten bad when we are discussing the emotional state of elderly women in photo's now!

Internet ghost photos, what have you become?

the old lady is tensed, her tension makes she shoulder raise up.. nothing creepy about that

Creepyness, coolness, beauty, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

So hey, you were born on the 30th of April too and just a few years after me... Just an observation... i, i got nothing else at the moment.

Edited by MisterSuperGod
  • Like 1

The window looks kinda low for the old lady to be so high up off the floor ... either that or the old lady has some mighty high heels on ~ or stilts ~ ?

• Like 1

Does anyone else think the window lady looks angry about something?

The fella' on the left looks pretty comfortable just sittin' there smilin' and watching his *** grow.

The fella' on the right appears to be showing off his God like powers by mentally force pushing that debris.

She's probably thinking, i got out of bed for this crap?

• Like 1

why dont we all go at night with our pitch forks and fire torches and ask the old freaking lady (if she is still living)

"are you related to Montgomery Burns??''

why dont we all go at night with our pitch forks and fire torches and ask the old freaking lady (if she is still living)

"are you related to Montgomery Burns??''

Excellent!

The window looks kinda low for the old lady to be so high up off the floor ... either that or the old lady has some mighty high heels on ~ or stilts ~ ?

Floor to ceiling windows aren't that unusual in older buildings.

~snip

The fella' on the right appears to be showing off his God like powers by mentally force pushing that debris.

~snip

Looks more like the photo was caught just as he had just tossed the stuff to his left ...

Floor to ceiling windows aren't that unusual in older buildings.

I know , don't know if that's the case for this particular window ~ it will be hard to raise/open the window with the latch at ankle height in an upper floor small room ~ not to mention dangerous ~

~edit : double post bypass

~

Edited by third_eye

She has her arms crossed and leaning on the middle part of the window. That's why her shoulders are hunched up.

Or she's the ghost of a witch maybe. :unsure2:

Ghost-62-Fam.jpg

Thanks for the snap BRian ~

After taking some time to note the scale designating a guess at where the floor of the room would be and the dimensions of the 'window' compared with the men on the roof at the time ... the little old lady should be more than half her length off the floor ... either she was standing on something or hanging onto something on the edge of the wall just to the right of the window as we are facing it ~

Thanks for the snap BRian ~

After taking some time to note the scale designating a guess at where the floor of the room would be and the dimensions of the 'window' compared with the men on the roof at the time ... the little old lady should be more than half her length off the floor ... either she was standing on something or hanging onto something on the edge of the wall just to the right of the window as we are facing it ~

like her bed?

• Like 2

like her bed?

Quite possible ... or a bed stool ? Do they still use that ? I remember the old aged folks used a stepping stool to climb into bed ...

~

~