Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plants VS Zombies 2

Brian Topp

I have been waiting for Plants VS zombies 2 to come out for years, When they announced Plants VS zombies: Garden Warfare, I was very disapointed.

Then finally I stumbled across on my tablet.

http://www.popcap.com/plants-vs-zombies-2

It is fun but they push the buy the addons, like extra powers, extra plants, extra coin. Those are really useless since i am up to chapter four and now waiting for new content to be uploaded but there is no real challenge on plants vs zombies 2, I didn't find a hard mode either.

• Like 1

I didn't find the first one particularly challenging either, although it was fun. I do get somewhat irritated in Endless mode, with the Jack-in-the-Box zombies just completely eradicating all your defenses over and over again.

• Like 1

They're going after micro transactions. Kills the game. Makes them money. After all it is EA.

• Like 1

They're going after micro transactions. Kills the game. Makes them money. After all it is EA.

Summed it up rather well! They whore themselves for every microtransaction to squeeze every last scent from you because they love the moolah

• Like 1

There are insanely good tower defense games that are free

Yo ...

I'm always up for a good tower game. Any recommendations?

Frontline Defense

Frontline Defense 2

Gemcraft: Labyrinth