Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Hello everyone,

I am a student psychic/clairvoyant and I'm free offering readings to anyone that needs them. I need to practice my readings. You may also get in touch with me in PM at any time for a reading, if you prefer your reading to be private. Please understand that I cannot guarantee I will get to everyone's request due to the amount of energy that goes into these, I like to take my time with each one.

I will try my hardest to get to everyone's request, but I can get very busy with college and I do have many committments, so please understand.

I only need your first name and your question for the reading.

*I do not offer health readings, or lottery readings. I am not a medium. I do not give legal advice of any kind.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!!

Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions:

I thrive to give you the best advice, but please note that I am not a professional psychic or a professional counselor in anyway. Any readings I give are the personal opinion of me and all "readings" are defined as spiritual guidance, advice, and spiritual consulting. I am not a miracle worker and no information or advice or guidance I give you is ever definite. I reserve the right to stop or refuse a reading at any time. The readings are subject to your own interpretation and I cannot guarantee anything. I do not guarantee the accuracy of readings/consultations and do not guarantee that you will be satisfied in anyway. I assume no liability for any person or entity as a result of my readings or anything related to the readings. You are responsible for your own decisions. I am not liable for any damages or injury of any kind resulting from a reading or anything related to the reading. I make no warranties, written, implied, represented or expressed for my readings in anyway. I am not responsible for any decisions you make as a result of my readings. Readings are purely for entertainment purposes only, nothing else. I do not and I am not meant to replace a qualified health professional or mental health professional in anyway. Readings do not constitute for professional advice in anyway at all whatsoever. You are fully encouraged to and agree to seek out advice from a qualified health professional for any of those types of issues or if you have a disorder of any kind. My advice and reading shall not be used in the place of professional legal, financial, medical or professional advice of any kind. You must be at least 18 years of age to receive a reading. I reserve the right to update these terms at anytime. By requesting and receiving a reading from me in anyway, you fully agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
personal details removed
  • Like 5

Hi, I haven't done anything like this before but am very curious and any information would be appreciated. I'm not sure how specific you need me to be but I'm looking for anything Damian would like to pass on/say to me.

Thanks

Briahne

Hi, I haven't done anything like this before but am very curious and any information would be appreciated. I'm not sure how specific you need me to be but I'm looking for anything Damian would like to pass on/say to me.

Thanks

Briahne

Hi Briahne, I am not trained in spirit mediumship, so I wouldn't be able to help you with that question. But thank you for your interest.

Edited by angelprotect999

Hello, name is Laurent and my question is what career should I finally settle on?

Hello, name is Laurent and my question is what career should I finally settle on?

Hi Laurent,

Here's what I found: There's a relatively strong-willed energy around you, and I sense you are very intelligent, decisive, and tireless. You work well under pressure and I believe, based on the current energy, the best career path for you would be something where you are managing people. A fast paced setting such as working for an insurance company or some kind of business related setting, even starting your own business would turn out well for you. Also I'm seeing the image of something sports related, but I believe this was just a fantasy of some kind. I am receiving that you shouldn't jump into any career, please take your time and carefully review your options before proceeding.

• Like 1

Hi Laurent,

Here's what I found: There's a relatively strong-willed energy around you, and I sense you are very intelligent, decisive, and tireless. You work well under pressure and I believe, based on the current energy, the best career path for you would be something where you are managing people. A fast paced setting such as working for an insurance company or some kind of business related setting, even starting your own business would turn out well for you. Also I'm seeing the image of something sports related, but I believe this was just a fantasy of some kind. I am receiving that you shouldn't jump into any career, please take your time and carefully review your options before proceeding.

It wasn't a fantasy for a time, I actually was intent on doing it until things and people got in my way... :hmm:

So then I shouldn't jump into this aviation job I got offered? I suppose it isn't my passion...ugh, I don't know! And yes, I am kind of tireless to a point, decisive is tricky though. As you can see lol. Thank You that was interesting and on point.

It wasn't a fantasy for a time, I actually was intent on doing it until things and people got in my way... :hmm:

So then I shouldn't jump into this aviation job I got offered? I suppose it isn't my passion...ugh, I don't know! And yes, I am kind of tireless to a point, decisive is tricky though. As you can see lol. Thank You that was interesting and on point.

Well of course you can accept it, but it's the strangest thing, for some reason I'm seeing that if you do accept this job, it would get in the way of some kind of relationship. This could be family related, but I believe it has to do with an old flame or something of that nature. They would prevent you from being able to do your job thoroughly.

• Like 1

heya angel.... my name is kuldeep and my question is "what does the immediate future hold for my family"

heya angel.... my name is kuldeep and my question is "what does the immediate future hold for my family"

Hi there kuldeep,

I'll have that done for you by tonight. Thanks for your question.

Hello My name is Melinda and I would like to know if I will be staying in my current career or changing it and if so any indications in what field?

Thanks and Good luck with your studies :)

Well, I've never done this but I am currently mulling a question over in my mind, so why not?

I'm Melanie and my question is, "Should I stick with the practical work I've been doing or throw all my energy into more creative endeavors?"

Hi! Would love to have a reading.

My name: Jerry

My question: The company I work at is closing and I will be moving on in the field in which I am employed, What does the next chapter hold and will I be happy?

Thank you so much !

Edited to add..... Just realized you are getting all work questions so if you would like something different how about- My love life - Is the current relationship I am in going to last or is there someone else ahead ?

Edited by mfrmboy

Hi @angelprotect999!! Can you help me too? Please. Do I send my information through this thread or can I send it to you privately? Let me know.

My name is Crystal and there is a guy name Brian..who is also psychic and everything else. He is somewhat my spiritual worker. I would like to know what he feels for me? And when do you see him contacting me? It's a bit complicated right now.

What the hey, might be fun. I'm Andy. What kind of direction do I have the most potential in? What should I focus on? Am I ever going to go blind from reading the tiny print on disclaimers and legal warnings? (No, don't answer that last one.)

I think in the past you've felt as though your family was unstable and something bad would happen, "not complete" in a way. You're a bit of a worrier, but as of now, I sense things are relatively calm and happy with your family: lots of trusting each other and finances seem to be doing decently well. However, I do see some kind of a "speed bump" for someone in your family in the future, and I believe this is school or career related. High school, college, a job, something of that nature. In the end, success is very likely, the current energy as of now is showing more than a few achievements and rewards, due to their hard work and actions. They will be recognized for this.

Hello My name is Melinda and I would like to know if I will be staying in my current career or changing it and if so any indications in what field?

Thanks and Good luck with your studies :)

This is interesting, I am seeing some kind of promotion coming your way from the present job you're in, so right now I would reccomend to stay in that job for a little while longer, 10 months I'm seeing, for some reason. At that time, a creative opportunity will be presented to you, this I feel will dramtically change your career. I'm not sure why, but I see something related to food and cooking with this—I firmly believe it will work out very well for you. A nice change of pace, if you will.

WOW Sara is amazing!!! I just got a reading from himtoday and he was on point!!!! he tells what you need to hear....not what you want to hear! Even though the reading had me a lil hurt...it was definitely an eye opener for me. It was like saving me from a bad situation that was getting ready to walk into. All he did was give me confirmation...Me being an empath and very intuitive...I had to face the facts.

Edited by DarkRain22

WOW Sara is amazing!!! I just got a reading from himtoday and he was on point!!!! he tells what you need to hear....not what you want to hear! Even though the reading had me a lil hurt...it was definitely an eye opener for me. It was like saving me from a bad situation that was getting ready to walk into. All he did was give me confirmation...Me being an empath and very intuitive...I had to face the facts.

Thanks for the feedback :)

thank you angel, you reading is pretty spot on....... i hope your commitments and college does well, and perhaps another reading some time in the future??

:tu: :tu:

Names Billy, keen on knowing whats around the corner for me...cheers....

I would love a love reading if possible?

My name is Danielle. Private message if ok?

I would deeply appreciate it and thank you!

Please PM me Danielle if you prefer privacy.

Hi Angel,

Thanks for the offer! I'm hoping to receive a relationship reading. What do you see happening between V and I? Is there future? Thank you so much!!