Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Hi Angel,

Thanks for the offer! I'm hoping to receive a relationship reading. What do you see happening between V and I? Is there future? Thank you so much!!

Hi Sunny, if you provide both of their first names I may be able to connect better; not nessecary though if you want it private.

Edited by angelprotect999

Hi there. My question is about my brother. Will he finally stay clean this time and will he and I reconcile our differences? Thank you!

Sorry my first name is Lisa and my brother's name is Scott.

Well, I've never done this but I am currently mulling a question over in my mind, so why not?

I'm Melanie and my question is, "Should I stick with the practical work I've been doing or throw all my energy into more creative endeavors?"

Melanie, wow, this is very direct energy coming to me at the moment. All signs are pointing to creativity—totally and completely, your current job isn't allowing you to come out of your shell and express who you really are. But please take time to review your options and create a plan before you go running off on your own, try to meditate on when would be the right time. I do see the season of summer being quite prominent, and I also see self-employment ventures for you being extremely successful. Absolutely get in touch with your creative side. I'm not sure if this means anything to you, but hey, I'll include it in anyway. I saw an image of a marker drawing something, seemed like it was sketching something. Could mean artist, writing, or just you being creative in general. The precise meaning is not coming through at the moment.

Thanks Melanie.

Reminder: Angelprotect999's reading policy is one reading per person so that everyone can get a reading. That means no additional questions (including PM). Don't expect a response if you have already had your initial reading.

Thank you.

Melanie, wow, this is very direct energy coming to me at the moment. All signs are pointing to creativity—totally and completely, your current job isn't allowing you to come out of your shell and express who you really are..

Thank you so much. :)

I'd love a reading please! :)

My first name is Vallen.

I'd like a general reading if that's okay.

I have no specific questions.

Edited by voidla

Hi! Would love to have a reading.

My name: Jerry

My question: The company I work at is closing and I will be moving on in the field in which I am employed, What does the next chapter hold and will I be happy?

Thank you so much !

Edited to add..... Just realized you are getting all work questions so if you would like something different how about- My love life - Is the current relationship I am in going to last or is there someone else ahead ?

Hi Jerry,

I believe your relationship will move forward nicely, I honestly do not see an end to it anytime soon, it's relatively stable. There are some problems and differences between the two of you, as in any relationship, but I believe it will work itself out. More so, I attempted to do a love reading for you, but the energy is bombarding me with information about your career too. This new business venture I believe will turn out to be very good for you, which in turn will allow you to support yourself and girlfriend better financially. I'm seeing opportunities for promotion and all kinds of wonderful energy related to this job. I believe it will be a nice change for you. I can see you do high quality work and are a team player, this will benefit not only your career, but your relationship as well.

Jeff, 3 months.

What the hey, might be fun. I'm Andy. What kind of direction do I have the most potential in? What should I focus on? Am I ever going to go blind from reading the tiny print on disclaimers and legal warnings? (No, don't answer that last one.)

Hi Andy,

The first thing I saw when I read on this was a picture of a man playing golf, and I have no idea why that is, but maybe it's significant to you in a way. Anyways, you really have a lot of good luck on your side right now. I feel that starting a business of your own would be your best path at the moment and is what you should try focusing on. Also watch for any contracts or documents that you're given to sign, something is coming through that's it's related to your path as well, and should be focused on but considered carefully. All the odds are on your side at the moment, so I would say to move forward in doing what you love with confidence.

Thanks and I hoped that helps.

Names Billy, keen on knowing whats around the corner for me...cheers....

Hi Billy,

Here's what I found:

I see you've taken up a new area of study in the recent past, and something is coming to me in regards to financial matters where you'll actually be able to use your creativity to benefit financially. Something that will challenge you more. I feel as though this is something you've wished for and I do see that coming true in around 9 weeks. You should let go of any concerns you have regarding this matter, but obviously play it smart and review all of your options before proceeding with it.

• Like 1

Cool! was keen on something like that.

Been trying to get my Game Dev buisness up and running so put my house for sale, might of sold now actually but time will tell...and get a muso career thingy happening too...

The time line is spot on as things seem to be coming together now but a reading always helps with confidence.

Well done and thanks, very much appreciated.

Hi everyone, the turn around time for the readings I have not gotten to may not be until this weekend. Thanks for understanding.

-AngelProtect

• Like 1

I'm kind of new to this, and exploring my own abilities. My question is about the connection I developed with someone in the last 3 months. Is this person my soul mate/twin flame, or just someone on a similar journey? Is the connection mutual, or one way?

Thanks!!!

Hi Angel. My name is Marc. I am curious about what the future holds for me as far as finding a career goal.

Hi there. My question is about my brother. Will he finally stay clean this time and will he and I reconcile our differences? Thank you!

Hi, please provide first names involved either here or via PM.

*edit, just realized you posted names, thank you :)

Hi Lisa,

Here's what I found:

I see that your brother is really trying hard to stay clean; he's learning about how to do this from something, someone, or somewhere. I believe that he will stay clean, yes. However, I sense there's been some pretty dramatic arguements between the two of you. This has caused him to view you in a negative light—these clash of wills seem to be rather intense. Your strength in the matter is going to come from forgiveness; the ability to forgive and give him another chance, and obviously, he needs to do the same. The arguing will get the both of you no where, so try to approach things lightly with him. Even though I feel he's a bit immature, he doesn't respond well to "calling him out", but rather a gentle push in the right direction.

Thanks and I hope that helps.

Hi Lisa,

Here's what I found:

I see that your brother is really trying hard to stay clean; he's learning about how to do this from something, someone, or somewhere. I believe that he will stay clean, yes. However, I sense there's been some pretty dramatic arguements between the two of you. This has caused him to view you in a negative light—these clash of wills seem to be rather intense. Your strength in the matter is going to come from forgiveness; the ability to forgive and give him another chance, and obviously, he needs to do the same. The arguing will get the both of you no where, so try to approach things lightly with him. Even though I feel he's a bit immature, he doesn't respond well to "calling him out", but rather a gentle push in the right direction.

Thanks and I hope that helps.

Thank you very much Angel. Thats been very helpful indeed! Great job.

Hi Angel, my name is Robbie. Could you tell me what 2014 has in store for me? Thank you. :)

Hi Robbie,

Here's what I found:

This year for you will be a journey of self discovery, with what seems like a major speedbump in the career area of your life. I also sense you're quite intuitive but are ignoring what it's exactly telling you to do; there seems to be a creative venture coming through, please give it more thought. The speedbump has to do with a job offer I see you considering, a promotion, or a business idea of some kind, but it won't work out well for you. It will need revision, careful thought and timing.

I hope that helps.

I'd love a reading please! :)

My first name is Vallen.

I'd like a general reading if that's okay.

I have no specific questions.

Please be more specific, any question is fine.

Hello Angel! What a very kind offering! I would be open to a reading if you are so inclined :) My name is Angel or I have been known to be called Angie as well. Will the pursuit of a different direction lead me towards a rewarding career or even just fulfill the desire inside me? Or should I stay in the career I have been dedicated to for so long, as I do enjoy it as well.

Thank you for your time and energy spent on doing such a selfless thing for others. Best of wishes to you in your studies!

Hi Robbie,

Here's what I found:

This year for you will be a journey of self discovery, with what seems like a major speedbump in the career area of your life. I also sense you're quite intuitive but are ignoring what it's exactly telling you to do; there seems to be a creative venture coming through, please give it more thought. The speedbump has to do with a job offer I see you considering, a promotion, or a business idea of some kind, but it won't work out well for you. It will need revision, careful thought and timing.

I hope that helps.

I can see how all of this would be relevant in my life from things going on right now. Thanks so much!

Edited by TheManiacalChipmunk