Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

I'm kind of new to this, and exploring my own abilities. My question is about the connection I developed with someone in the last 3 months. Is this person my soul mate/twin flame, or just someone on a similar journey? Is the connection mutual, or one way?

Thanks!!!

Hi there,

I'm seeing very clearly that the connection is not mutual, you have developed a connection to him because he shares similarities with you, but in the end, the relationship would not pan out well for the both you. He respects you and likes you as a person, but I firmly believe that a relationship with him would not benefit you due to incompatibility issues long term. Also, if you someone is your twin flame soulmate or very close soul mate, you will never have to question as to whether they are or not. You will absolutely know from the moment you meet them; it's love at first sight, literally. You should know also that someone else will be coming into your life in what looks like about 3 months; I believe you'll meet him at some sort of gathering or meeting, that's what the energy is showing.

Thanks and I hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hi Angel. My name is Marc. I am curious about what the future holds for me as far as finding a career goal.

Hi Marc,

Here's what seems to be going on with this. It seems as though the career path that would be best for you is something in the scientific history realm—paleontologist or scientific researcher of some kind. Also, another option for you is do something where you're helping people, I sense this well rounded, kind and compassionate energy from you. The most important point about all this seems to be that your career goals/path will be put on pause due to you meeting someone or falling in love with someone that you are already seeing. It seems to be that you'll be shifting your focus to that direction.

Edited by angelprotect999

Hello Angel! What a very kind offering! I would be open to a reading if you are so inclined :) My name is Angel or I have been known to be called Angie as well. Will the pursuit of a different direction lead me towards a rewarding career or even just fulfill the desire inside me? Or should I stay in the career I have been dedicated to for so long, as I do enjoy it as well.

Thank you for your time and energy spent on doing such a selfless thing for others. Best of wishes to you in your studies!

Hi Angie,

It seems as though there's been some sort of situation in your recent past that was troubling; it's either a relationship or someone or something close to you that gave you hard time. I believe that has pushed you forward into thinking about changing things up a bit for yourself, but I am seeing that your seeds are very well planted in this current job of yours and that it would not serve you to move onto something else. However, something in the future, looks like 7 weeks from now, will lead to some kind of temporary standstill—don't be worried about this though, it's only temporary and I do not feel it's negative in anyway. Think of it as a pause in all the "action". A good time to get some rest for yourself.

• Like 1

Hi. My name is Etienne. My fathers name is Pierre. I wonder how he is.

I am also concerned about my financial future.

Edited by sards

Hi. My name is Etienne. My fathers name is Pierre. I wonder how he is.

I am also concerned about my financial future.

Hi Etienne,

First thing that's coming up here is that I sense your father is frightened about money, even though his finances seem to be doing decently well, he feel stressed about it and also feels entrapped in a way. I'm seeing he wants to buy something of significance for himself or someone else, the exact item isn't showing, but that's also contributing to his stress. These negative thoughts of his are fear based, I believe that he will eventually work through them. There's something else, I see, in around 7 months, where he may have a bitter disagreement with someone close to him, however, your father is a strong willed man and will work out the situation using his confidence and wisdom.

I hope that helps and thank you.

Hi there,

I'm seeing very clearly that the connection is not mutual, you have developed a connection to him because he shares similarities with you, but in the end, the relationship would not pan out well for the both you. He respects you and likes you as a person, but I firmly believe that a relationship with him would not benefit you due to incompatibility issues long term. Also, if you someone is your twin flame soulmate or very close soul mate, you will never have to question as to whether they are or not. You will absolutely know from the moment you meet them; it's love at first sight, literally. You should know also that someone else will be coming into your life in what looks like about 3 months; I believe you'll meet him at some sort of gathering or meeting, that's what the energy is showing.

Thanks. I think it does. I have not yet met this person, but our lives have intersected many times and in a variety of ways, culminating in a very strong connection that I've felt. I asked about the twin souls because part of me felt drawn in a very unique way to this person, and since I had not yet met him, I couldn't really validate my questions. And it was, pretty much, love at first site ... but with the sensation that it wasn't supposed to come to fruition for a couple of years (frustrating and yet also made total sense for many reasons). Are there any other details you might be able to offer?

And thanks again for this generous reading! I truly appreciate this feedback!

Hi :) My name is Brittany. Thank you so much for offering this reading service. I am going through a very hard time in my life and I am not sure that I chosen the right career path for me. Could you please tell me what you think I am best suited for and if I should change careers?

Thank you again kind soul.

Hi my name is anton 25 mixed race from uk leicester I am a psychic that has lost the ability to see and communicate.. With angels is there anything you can tell me about this.. And me thank you

I'm old, sick, my home is about to be condemned and no one in my family will speak to me, although they won't say why. except they can't take my pain. My name is Mary. Thank you in advance.

My names James, I live in North Carolina USA. will I marry again and who?

Sorry, my question is: Will my family ever be there for me? Will I succeed as a writer?

Hi :) My name is Brittany. Thank you so much for offering this reading service. I am going through a very hard time in my life and I am not sure that I chosen the right career path for me. Could you please tell me what you think I am best suited for and if I should change careers?

Thank you again kind soul.

Brittany,

Wow, I can feel how tired you are—emotionally drained in every way. The problem is everything is coming at you, with no break in between, but I do see that you are trying to move forward with your life and get on the right track. The job you're in at the moment is definitely not right for you, and I feel as though you intuitvely already know this, but are being pushed around by others, and so you've stayed. Absolutely you should move on from this job, to something more meaningful, something that you resonate with. I feel you like to travel, so any job that would allow you to "see the world" more would be a good choice. This doesn't have to be outside of your hometown, but it could be. Tour guide or something of that nature.

Thank you for your generosity. My name is Marla and I am wondering whether I will be a full time professor soon. That is my end goal and I have a PhD. I'm awaiting a job like this in a very tough market. Thank you.

Hi Etienne,

First thing that's coming up here is that I sense your father is frightened about money, even though his finances seem to be doing decently well, he feel stressed about it and also feels entrapped in a way. I'm seeing he wants to buy something of significance for himself or someone else, the exact item isn't showing, but that's also contributing to his stress. These negative thoughts of his are fear based, I believe that he will eventually work through them. There's something else, I see, in around 7 months, where he may have a bitter disagreement with someone close to him, however, your father is a strong willed man and will work out the situation using his confidence and wisdom.

I hope that helps and thank you.

Hi. I am afraid that my father has passed on a number of years ago. His passing was sudden and unexpected. I was hoping you would be able to let me know how he is.

As to my financial position I have taken a knock in a recent venture with a friend. And am hoping that it will not have a negative impact on my primary concern in the future.

Hi. I am afraid that my father has passed on a number of years ago. His passing was sudden and unexpected. I was hoping you would be able to let me know how he is.

As to my financial position I have taken a knock in a recent venture with a friend. And am hoping that it will not have a negative impact on my primary concern in the future.

Hi there,

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for the feedback, as it helps me learn what information of mine is intuition and what is not (I'm still practicing that). Most likely I didn't interpret the reading's information correctly.

Thank you. Also, I'm unable to do further readings at this time due to other commitments.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the opportunity, but due to several other comittments I have going on with my studies, I won't be offering any further readings for the time being. I simply do not have enough time to get to all of the requests I'm getting via PM and the forum. I don't want everyone just "waiting" to get readings either. Thanks for understanding and take care. The admin with follow up with further information.

• Like 1

*Thread closed until further notice*

Thank you for your time here angelprotect999, you certainly made an impact with your readings. Please get in touch with myself or one of the Mod Team when you are ready to reopen and take more requests.

For everyone else, Please refrain from sending more PM's as angel has explained she is busy with several other commitments and can not take any more readings right now.

Thanks

bLu3 [Forum Mod.Team]

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Angelprotect999 reading's thread is now back open.

Angel is now taking requests again.

Angel's reading policy is as stated - In order to be fair to all, it is one reading per person only. This applies for PM reading requests as well.

Thanks.

Angelprotect999 My question is about a guy I was seeing. We recently had a falling out in which he said horrible things to me and moved away immediately after. We have not spoken since. And while I should be angry a part of me thinks he didn't really mean any of them and I still feel so drawn to him. Can you tell me what his deal is? Thank you.

Edited by Avalon24

I hope you saw that last post. Didn't think to dm it till now, haha

Edited by Avalon24

Angelprotect999 My question is about a guy I was seeing. We recently had a falling out in which he said horrible things to me and moved away immediately after. We have not spoken since. And while I should be angry a part of me thinks he didn't really mean any of them and I still feel so drawn to him. Can you tell me what his deal is? Thank you.

He's currently going through a difficult phase in his life, and it looks like he has some bad karma coming to him as well for various reasons. He's been treating others badly too, not just you. I feel stress from him, something related to his job. He has he recently got into woodworking or carpentry at all? Anyways, you are drawn to him because you were with him for quite some time and still suffering from the emotional trauma he put you through on that day. He is hot-headed at this point, and generally not approachable. I don't feel like he always used to be like this, it's recent, and he's definitely not ready for a relationship of any kind at this point. My advice would be to move on and believe in yourself. Sometimes it's best to just not invest your time and energy in certain individuals and he is one of them.

I hope that helps.