Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Wow thank you for my reading! That sounds like him for sure. And while I don't believe he's into carpentry that I know of he has been very stressed and struggling to find a job for months. Thanks again :)

If you would be so kind as to let me know what I might expect with my relationship with Jason , or if there is someone else coming into my life soon?

Thank you!

If you would be so kind as to let me know what I might expect with my relationship with Jason , or if there is someone else coming into my life soon?

Thank you!

In essence, you could expect a short-term fun relationship. He's going to be really intimate and close to you, especially during the beginning phases; a gentlemen. He may buy you gifts, surprise you, or do other romantic things to impress you or get your attention. He is a nice guy, however, in the future, I can see that the relationship wouldn't last very long. Around the winter time, is what I'm receving, the both of you are likely to get into a verbal disagreement/arguement that may end the romantic relationship between the two of you. It wouldn't completely drive him away from you, though, as he would want to remain friends even after ending the relationship. Like I said, he's not a bad person at all. He's sweet, nice, and a gentlemen, but long-term, I do not feel that the both of you would be compatible with each other.

I hope that helps.

Edited by angelprotect999
  • Like 1

Hi Angel. Thank you for providing your services and re opening the thread. My name is Nichole and I was wondering if I've made the right decision regarding my child.

Hi Angel. Thank you for providing your services and re opening the thread. My name is Nichole and I was wondering if I've made the right decision regarding my child.

I see the name David coming through for some reason, this may be related to your child's situation, and this seems to be health or behavior related or something similar. It could be education-based as well, however, I believe you made the right descision even though you don't really believe that you did. It feels like you are questioning as to whether this person could truly help your child, and based on what I saw, I don't believe he would cause trouble or make the situation any worse. Something very emotional is coming through, I believe from your child- it feels as though he needs healing and love from both parties. I can sense this worry from you, try to let go of that and have confidence in your descision.

• Like 1

Hello Angel, my name is Rey and i'm wondering where my relationship is headed.

Hello everyone,

I am a student psychic/clairvoyant and I'm free offering readings to anyone that needs them. I need to practice my readings. You may also get in touch with me in PM at any time for a reading, if you prefer your reading to be private. Please understand that I cannot guarantee I will get to everyone's request due to the amount of energy that goes into these, I like to take my time with each one.

I will try my hardest to get to everyone's request, but I can get very busy with college and I do have many committments, so please understand.

Please can I have a reading?

Name: James

Question: What will happen to me career wise over the next couple of years?

I need a reading for myself.

Something sports-related or a hobby I see, that you would like to shift your focus towards and it seems as though it may upset the people around you. Also, I'm getting an image of a recent arguement that you had, I believe with a close partner or friend, but I believe it's a romantic partner. Things were said that you may not have nessecarily meant, but you are strong willed and it most likely came out the wrong way. Sometimes it's best to put things into perspective and relax a bit; this could help to clear your mind and focus on what's important. I sense a superficial focus on something that's distracting you from everything else, it feels like a hobby or sports again. In the future, for some reason, I see that you may have a child with someone.

I hope that helps.

Hi , can I please have a reading anything that the universe wants me to know . Thank you

It feels like you have the entire world on your shoulders. I can sense this care in you- a want and need to take care of everyone around you, and solve everyone else's problems while it's taking an emotional toll on you. You are a lightworker, a natural born leader and helper, but you don't really trust yourself or believe in yourself. You're also letting people walk all over you. Please snap out of this phase and have confidence in yourself to take control of a situation, rather than worry about it to the point that it's causing you stress. You should try to get more organized and create a plan for how you can help yourself relax, while also helping others. This is very important, sometimes it's best to "take break" from doing a bunch of selfless things and take a vacation. You deserve some time for you.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hello, may I have a reading too?? Thank you!!! :st

Hello, may I have a reading too?? Thank you!!! :st

Yes, just please post your first name and the question you have. You could PM me that information or just post it here.

Thank you Angelprotect999!

I feel that you accurately have described the relationship thus far, as things were going well for the first 6 months after I met him last summer but had a falling out this past winter, and though we reconnected a few months ago and are still on friendly terms, it is not at the same level or as close as it was prior to that disconnect. Thank you again!

I'd like a reading. My name is Christopher but people call me Redd. I'm just curious as to why things always seem to go my way?

Edited by XenoFish

I will PM my feedback as it is very personal, but I will say here you are very accurate and thank you.

Hello! I'm Max. Can you please ask Saul what he thinks of my new consulting job?

Edited by Flash6605

Hi

I thougth you dont do any reading anymore?

If you still do I would appreciate if you could do one for me ? :)

Anything you see about me? Some advise?

thanks

Hello Angel, my name is Rey and i'm wondering where my relationship is headed.

First off, your relationship seems to be quite stable, I see it headed in the direction of starting a happy family and doing things together such as family vacations, or bringing your children to sports games and things of that nature. There is however, a potential major tropical storm/hurricane that I see coming in your area. But it seems to be a hurricane of some sort, some kind of bad weather or storm that may affect the community. Your girlfriend, in particular, needs to be protected from this storm. I am at least advising that you make sure she stays away from the roads and also the beach during this storm/hurricane if you must stay in your location. The timeline for this weather isn't exactly precise; the storm could come this year or next year. In any case, please ensure her protection and evacuate the area, or at least keep her safe in your sight, if there's a bad storm or hurricane coming, and everything should be fine.

I hope that helps.

Please can I have a reading?

Name: James

Question: What will happen to me career wise over the next couple of years?

You have a very strong desire to move forward in your career. I sense you almost feel like you are "stuck" and itching to either get out of it or progress in some way. I can also feel a bit of jealously from you, especially towards those who are ahead of you. That is completely natural and not wrong at all; here's the thing—I do see a very big advancement in your career over the next couple of years. Something where you will be making substantially more money and doing very well financially to the point where you have extra money to spend. I have to state, however, that greed may play a factor. Please be very careful to not spend your money recklessly, or on unnessecary items, because you may run out of money very rapidly if you do that. You could easily have to start from "the drawing board" again at a job you don't like very much if you are not careful with your money. Other than that, things are looking great for you.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick reply to my PM. You are very perceptive :)

Might as well.

Hello, my name is Glenn. My details are in my profile.

My question: What do you see for me and my family in the immediate future (1 year or so)?

Last March I asked for a reading. I was feeling quit depressed and invisible. You skipped over me.

Last March I asked for a reading. I was feeling quit depressed and invisible. You skipped over me.

Sorry about that, but last March I was overwhelmed with reading requests and also school. Each reading takes tons of energy and stamina, so please understand. I simply didn't have the time to get to everyone. Please send over your question and I won't skip you this time.

Ok will my bankruptcy go smooth.also my neighbor lost his keys were are they thanks