Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Ok will my bankruptcy go smooth.also my neighbor lost his keys were are they thanks

Hi, could I have your neighbor's first name? I'm sensing it's car or house keys but please confirm so I could narrow it down with remote viewing.

Edited by angelprotect999

My name is Grandma Mariev and I want to know what is in store for my grandkids, especially my oldest, Jacob. See anything about my writing career? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi there. My name is Hannah, and I'm wondering what the future looks like for my webcomic.

Thank you for your time.

I'd like a reading. My name is Christopher but people call me Redd. I'm just curious as to why things always seem to go my way?

You seem to be on your life path with whatever it is you're doing. By doing so, when we are on our life pathes, other things will naturally fall into place and go your way. It's almost as if the universe rewards those who recognize who they are and what it is they're supposed to be doing. This is what's happening to you. Also, it seems to be that you have some spirtual guides helping you out. They are very close to you and regularly advise you on matters in your life. They are wise and intelligent, and pass those same traits to you. You're a leader, I feel, and are able to accomplish things not by rushing them, but instead by taking small, calculated steps. I can feel you're doing very well, keep it up.

I hope that helps.

Hello! I'm Max. Can you please ask Saul what he thinks of my new consulting job?

Hi,

I don't actually offer mediumship readings since I'm not trained in spirit mediumship.

Thanks.

Might as well.

Hello, my name is Glenn. My details are in my profile.

My question: What do you see for me and my family in the immediate future (1 year or so)?

First off, I see nice retirement for you. Lots of fun events with your family, such as birthdays and other enjoyable times. For some reason, I'm getting the image of you being drawn to a sauna, pool, or hot tub. Does that sound familiar? It seems as though you're able to let go of your worries in that environment. I also see that you're rather frivolous with your money, which is a good thing to some extent, but sometimes it's nice to splurge and treat yourself and others to nice things. For your family, I'm seeing a male eventually getting married to someone in your family. I believe it's a daughter or grand daughter. Nonetheless, she will marry the wrong person. It seems as though she's only marrying for superficial, physical appearance reasons. Temptation which will eventually fade. She will not enjoy the marriage as far as I can tell, and is going against her intuition by doing so. Now, I'm not sure when this marriage will happen, but I wanted to pass it along to you.

• Like 1

My name is Grandma Mariev and I want to know what is in store for my grandkids, especially my oldest, Jacob. See anything about my writing career? Thanks in advance.

The first thing I feel about Jacob is that he seems to be a little troubled in terms of maturing. I sense a lack of motivation, hanging out with the wrong crowd and just generally making bad decisions. It's as though he is stuck in a rut, so to speak, unable to get out of it because he's not opening his eyes to the things that are around him. I see him working at a Jiffy Lube, I believe, or something similar. He needs guidance and advice from someone, such as you, that could get him on the right path. I also see him or somebody around him using some kind of love magick- looks like a spell of some kind as far as I can tell. For your writing career, I'm sensing an increase in the depth of the things you write about. You are gaining creativity and perception every day, which naturally increases the quality of your work. I can sense a great deal of intuition in you as well, you seem to be a sensitive. People, I believe, will begin to take more notice of this continuing change in your writing. Things are looking good for your career, I see nothing bad. Patience will be rewarded is the message I am receiving to pass along to you.

I hope that helps.

BTW my name is Jerry

I do not have a specific question, maybe where my life is headed or a reading about my present would also do.... ...

First off, I see nice retirement for you. Lots of fun events with your family, such as birthdays and other enjoyable times. For some reason, I'm getting the image of you being drawn to a sauna, pool, or hot tub. Does that sound familiar? It seems as though you're able to let go of your worries in that environment. I also see that you're rather frivolous with your money, which is a good thing to some extent, but sometimes it's nice to splurge and treat yourself and others to nice things. For your family, I'm seeing a male eventually getting married to someone in your family. I believe it's a daughter or grand daughter. Nonetheless, she will marry the wrong person. It seems as though she's only marrying for superficial, physical appearance reasons. Temptation which will eventually fade. She will not enjoy the marriage as far as I can tell, and is going against her intuition by doing so. Now, I'm not sure when this marriage will happen, but I wanted to pass it along to you.

Thank you so much for taking the time for my reading. You've nailed me pretty well, I must say! About the pool, I turn into a kid when I'm in a pool. I love swimming and could stay in a pool all day! Of course, I'm no spendthrift either and the marriage you mention has already happened. She's paid dearly for it, but some good has come of it, other than a divorce.

Hi everyone, I am very tired today, and don't feel like I can read properly due to that. So I will be putting off any requests that I haven't read on yet to tommorow and Tuesday. You could expect a response from me at that point.

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 1

Hi, my name is Chasity and my question is, What do you see going on with my life?

Oooooh, I have a question. A lot but I'll just stick with the one first. :)

My name is Jo and my question is 'Will I ever make a true friend or actually just find a friend?'

Hi there. My name is Hannah, and I'm wondering what the future looks like for my webcomic.

Thank you for your time.

The future of your webcomic, I'm seeing, is dependent on you changing things up a bit. It's about listening to the advice of others and "tweaking" things until you get it perfectly. This will take trial and error, of course. You may have to keep on "starting from scratch", but evenutally, I do see success for you. Even if in the future it feels like things aren't working out or that's hopeless, that's when it is key to look at things from a viewer's perspective and seek advice from an expert. Now, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong or "bad" with your current webcomic. But if you really want it to be super successful, the key will be to tweak it until it's perfect; open your self to others' opinions.

I hope that helps.

• Like 2

BTW my name is Jerry

I do not have a specific question, maybe where my life is headed or a reading about my present would also do.... ...

First thing I'm seeing is something musical, looks like there are drum sticks or a band of some kind around you. Now, I'm not sure why that is, but I wanted to pass it along to you. Basically, Jerry, I feel as though you have a desire to do something more challenging or meaningful with your life. You want to be on the right path, but your emotions seem to be holding you back. It looks like you feel guilty about something from your past and you haven't been able to really move on from it. You're emotions are controlling you in a way. I'm also seeing that in time, you'll get your life path, but you may be swayed from a distraction. Some sort of unwise choice is coming through related to personal belongings or doing something that you wouldn't normally do; acting out of character, you could call it. As always, nothing in the future is ever set in stone and you should certainly keep a focus on the goals which are most important to you.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hi, my name is Chasity and my question is, What do you see going on with my life?

I noticed you started another thread with a specific quesiton, I'll answer it in your thread.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I was hoping you could tell me how my grandfather died. His name was jerry Lowe. Thank you

Hi there, I'm sorry but I do not offer health-based readings. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm going to bed now guys, I'll be available tommorow evening again for more requests and also to answer any that I haven't gotten to.

Thanks.

The future of your webcomic, I'm seeing, is dependent on you changing things up a bit. It's about listening to the advice of others and "tweaking" things until you get it perfectly. This will take trial and error, of course. You may have to keep on "starting from scratch", but evenutally, I do see success for you. Even if in the future it feels like things aren't working out or that's hopeless, that's when it is key to look at things from a viewer's perspective and seek advice from an expert. Now, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong or "bad" with your current webcomic. But if you really want it to be super successful, the key will be to tweak it until it's perfect; open your self to others' opinions.

I hope that helps.

Amazing. Not an hour after reading this, i was telling a friend of mine that i am launching my webcomic on september 1st. She told me to bounce my ideas off of her, because she used to edit comics for professionals and interns alike at a previous job. I asked her if she would like to be my official editor, even though i cant compensate her right away, and she said shed love to. :) not only that - yesterday, i was on the phone with my mother and was asking her how i can motivate myself to consistently work on this every day, and she told me to start dedicating myself to just 15 minutes a day until it becomes a habit, and work up from there. so exciting!! Ive been waiting and wanting to do this for seven years. It's my dream! Thank you so much.

Edited by Nellas
  • Like 1

First thing I'm seeing is something musical, looks like there are drum sticks or a band of some kind around you. Now, I'm not sure why that is, but I wanted to pass it along to you. Basically, Jerry, I feel as though you have a desire to do something more challenging or meaningful with your life. You want to be on the right path, but your emotions seem to be holding you back. It looks like you feel guilty about something from your past and you haven't been able to really move on from it. You're emotions are controlling you in a way. I'm also seeing that in time, you'll get your life path, but you may be swayed from a distraction. Some sort of unwise choice is coming through related to personal belongings or doing something that you wouldn't normally do; acting out of character, you could call it. As always, nothing in the future is ever set in stone and you should certainly keep a focus on the goals which are most important to you.

I hope that helps.

Thanks, as for the music I always wanted to be a singer but I cant sing lol.... so maybe thats why, as for drums I love drumming. It might be related to the shamanic travelings, which I do, I often journey to the other side ... as for the guilt, ..... I actually don't know why I should feel guilty there is absolutly nothing I have done in this life which I should feel guilty for (despite some minor mistakes from which I learned..), there are few things in my past lifes tho, but these things dont matter, ...... :P.....so I am not sure if I feel guilty, I feel more angry and sad and meaningless lol... sometimes .....than guilty so I am not sure about the guilt. As for the unwise decision, I am working part time in a call center to fund my studies, and right now I refuse to go to work because I just hate it .... I am fed up with these part time jobs, so this might cause that I will run out of money, but even tho I know this I can`t force myself to go... :o ... very unwise and out of character, but you knwo what I dont give a **** :P.. it will work out just fine somehow. And since my life is boring sometimes i would love a little positive distraction :D

As for the goals, I dont have any particular goals... maybe opening a cooperation and I am writing a book for children (maybe if you have time do you think it is worth putting more effort into this? ..).. I also lived in Los Angeles and tried to persue an acting career and faild ... I do have talent tho but I felt like going insane when I lived there :P so I went back.

thank you... i know the future is something we create right now, nothing more and nothing less, but I enjoyed your reading :)

Edited by hellwyr

Thanks, as for the music I always wanted to be a singer but I cant sing lol.... so maybe thats why, as for drums I love drumming. It might be related to the shamanic travelings, which I do, I often journey to the other side ... as for the guilt, ..... I actually don't know why I should feel guilty there is absolutly nothing I have done in this life which I should feel guilty for (despite some minor mistakes from which I learned..), there are few things in my past lifes tho, but these things dont matter, ...... :P.....so I am not sure if I feel guilty, I feel more angry and sad and meaningless lol... sometimes .....than guilty so I am not sure about the guilt. As for the unwise decision, I am working part time in a call center to fund my studies, and right now I refuse to go to work because I just hate it .... I am fed up with these part time jobs, so this might cause that I will run out of money, but even tho I know this I can`t force myself to go... :o ... very unwise and out of character, but you knwo what I dont give a **** :P.. it will work out just fine somehow. And since my life is boring sometimes i would love a little positive distraction :D

As for the goals, I dont have any particular goals... maybe opening a cooperation and I am writing a book for children (maybe if you have time do you think it is worth putting more effort into this? ..).. I also lived in Los Angeles and tried to persue an acting career and faild ... I do have talent tho but I felt like going insane when I lived there :P so I went back.

thank you... i know the future is something we create right now, nothing more and nothing less, but I enjoyed your reading :)

Thanks for the feedback. I saw an image of you hiding under a road cone in front of a large group of people—that's why I thought guilt, but for you that probably was referring to the sad and meaningless feelings you were speaking of. Basically for the goals, if you have too much that you want to do at once, you'll never get to achieving any thing because it's easy to become distracted. If you just focus on one or two goals, rather, then it becomes much easier.