Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Thanks for the feedback. I saw an image of you hiding under a road cone in front of a large group of people—that's why I thought guilt, but for you that probably was referring to the sad and meaningless feelings you were speaking of. Basically for the goals, if you have too much that you want to do at once, you'll never get to achieving any thing because it's easy to become distracted. If you just focus on one or two goals, rather, then it becomes much easier.

I am a little bit afraid of humans..... maybe thats why you saw this image and I tend to hide from them :P

I think it is better to focus on variosu goals, if you dont achieve something you still have the other goals.... so I did focus on one goal at one point in my life, but well it didnt go well so I think the right way for me is to do various things.

Edited by hellwyr

Out of coursiosity, I was wondering when you say you see a person in your vision, do you see like a vague figure or do you actually see a real face of a stranger?

Edited by hellwyr

Out of coursiosity, I was wondering when you say you see a person in your vision, do you see like a vague figure or do you actually see a real face of a stranger?

It's usually a real face- but sometimes it's vague. Clairvoyance can operate a few different ways. For instance, I could see a figure that doesn't look anything like you, BUT, he may dress similar to you or he may just be any figure to represent you. It really depends. That's why I'm practicing here so much—the more readings I do, the more I can narrow down precise details. Some things may be off here and there, but I try my best to be as accurate as possible. Feedback helps so that I know what things I was off on and what things I was right about. The hardest thing is interpreting symbols correctly; it's very difficult. Still learning :)

Edited by angelprotect999
  • Like 1

Did you see my request? Just checking in case you missed it. No rush.

Thank you. :)

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. I'll have that done for you by tommorow. Thanks for reminding me.

This is the politest thread that I've read in a long while. Well done everyone!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Please and thank you. :)

Edit: Actually, that's not a request for a reading. It's more a comment on remaining polite.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Hi there, my name is Sarah and would love a reading when you get the time. I'm moving next month, and it's going to be a pretty big change. Just curious on anything you may pick up regarding this. Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by sarah_444

Hi, I have an existing thread on here about a watch I've lost. I'd love any help in finding it please

You have a very strong desire to move forward in your career. I sense you almost feel like you are "stuck" and itching to either get out of it or progress in some way. I can also feel a bit of jealously from you, especially towards those who are ahead of you. That is completely natural and not wrong at all; here's the thing—I do see a very big advancement in your career over the next couple of years. Something where you will be making substantially more money and doing very well financially to the point where you have extra money to spend. I have to state, however, that greed may play a factor. Please be very careful to not spend your money recklessly, or on unnessecary items, because you may run out of money very rapidly if you do that. You could easily have to start from "the drawing board" again at a job you don't like very much if you are not careful with your money. Other than that, things are looking great for you.

I hope that helps.

Nothing is right in the reading I'm afraid.

Nothing is right in the reading I'm afraid.

Thanks for the feedback. That's unusual—you're the first to have reported complete inaccuracy, but I really appreciate the honesty as it will help me to improve.

Hi ! Could I please have a reading? I am interested in what future holds for me regarding regarding a job and career. Thank you.

Sorry to delay again, but I've just been really busy. Any requests I haven't gotten to, I will try my best to get done by tommorow evening.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

• Like 2

Hi, my name is Donovan and I was wondering what my future career is?

Hi! My name is Sarah and I would like if you could possibly see what how my health will be in the next 20 years. I am 37 years old and find myself worrying about aging!

Oooooh, I have a question. A lot but I'll just stick with the one first. :)

My name is Jo and my question is 'Will I ever make a true friend or actually just find a friend?'

Yes, you will. The number 3 is very significant— that could mean 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years. She will share common interests that you have; she looks tall with blonde hair. The two of you would connect very well with each other. I can feel you've had a troubled past with friendships, and I can see you at odds with quite a few people, but especially one in particular. Seems like a male. Friendships can be difficult if it's a person who completely changed over time and other various factors—you haven't connected with many and that's fine. It's better to find someone that's right for you than settle for someone that would make you upset.

I hope that helps.

i'm interested in having a reading as well, please :)

First name and question?

Thanks

Name: Tonis

I dont like any job so far, what job would suit me?

Something in the food and beverage or hospitality industry is what I'm receiving. Waitressing is definitely an option I see, for some reason that image is coming through clearly. Also, you may want to try to get into catering or decorating— I see that those jobs would work out nicely for you as well. If you'd rather stay away from the food business, I would look into working the front desk of a hotel or assisting guests in some way. You should do something where you are interacting with clients, guests, or customers and helping people.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

First name and question?

Thanks

Jackie is my first name and i would like to know whatever you can tell me about the things that have been happening in my life lately

Hi there, my name is Sarah and would love a reading when you get the time. I'm moving next month, and it's going to be a pretty big change. Just curious on anything you may pick up regarding this. Thanks in advance. :)

Do you have children? Seems like you are a mother and have a lot of good, innocent energy around you. There's one thing I should mention about you moving in next month—some guy is coming into the picture. It looks like a neighbor or someone that is obsessed with you in some way. He is a very strange man—he does weird spritual rituals and has an uneasy energy about himself. This guy, I'm feeling, may cause you some anxiety and even frighten you a bit. Just ignore him. Be polite, but do NOT give him any signs of interest and avoid him if he invites you over his house. He could be a problem if not watched carefully. I really don't get a good feeling about him. If he causes trouble, you need to take action. Everything else about the location seems fine, it's just him I am suspicious of. Please be careful and don't hestitate to follow your instincts. If you don't like where you are living or you're uncomfortable in anyway there, you may want to consider another place is what I would recommend.

I hope that helps.

Hi, I have an existing thread on here about a watch I've lost. I'd love any help in finding it please

I'm not getting a super specific location for this, however, something is definitely coming through. It's related to columns—I'm seeing a series of white pillars or columns in a location that you don't generally frequent. It looks like there was a table there. It could be a series of what white stripes, but I am going with columns. Please let me know if that helps.

Hi! My name is Sarah and I would like if you could possibly see what how my health will be in the next 20 years. I am 37 years old and find myself worrying about aging!

Hi there,

I don't offer health readings, I'm sorry.

Hi ! Could I please have a reading? I am interested in what future holds for me regarding regarding a job and career. Thank you.

First name please?