Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

I'm not getting a super specific location for this, however, something is definitely coming through. It's related to columns—I'm seeing a series of white pillars or columns in a location that you don't generally frequent. It looks like there was a table there. It could be a series of what white stripes, but I am going with columns. Please let me know if that helps.

Hmm, nothing is springing to mind but thanks for your help. I do have a room with some tall white wardrobes in, but I never had a table in there that I can recall

I'm sorry I asked a health question! Would you mind then, instead, to see how my college career looks like it will turn out? My name is Sarah. I appreciate your time!

Hi my name is Bonnie and I like to know where all my loves one went after death.

I'm sorry, to answer that question it would require mediumship. I don't offer mediumship readings since I'm not trained in that area.

Hi, my name is Donovan and I was wondering what my future career is?

I believe you would work as a detective or private investigator of some kind. Anything where you have to research something or "figure" out a problem, you would work well in. The thing is, the job cannot be boring. You're the type that needs to constantly be on the move, to have new and exciting things going on at any given moment. A career in law enforcement would also be a viable option as well. Other choices could include a lawyer, a private consultant and similar positions.

I hope that helps.

This person was on point with my reading! If I ever see this person again, I would definitely try to get another reading. Even if I have to pay :D Good luck everyone!!

Jackie is my first name and i would like to know whatever you can tell me about the things that have been happening in my life lately

I feel as though in the past, you felt like the whole world was crumbling upon you. An emotional roller coaster, so to speak, that you didn't know how to get out of. But I'm getting such a strong energy from your friends and family. They are helping you and supporting you every day; always there for you. You are brave and courageous, and are constantly trying to look past the negatives and be optimistic. Now though, I feel you are doing better with things. Please continue to open yourself to help and advice from others, as they seem to fill you with positive energy. I also believe you will come in contact with someone in future who will be very significant in your life. It looks like a male, tall with longer hair.

I hope that helps.

Edited by angelprotect999
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I asked a health question! Would you mind then, instead, to see how my college career looks like it will turn out? My name is Sarah. I appreciate your time!

There's a professor with blonde hair, she's short and wears glasses. Looks like she's in her mid 40s. This women will help you a great deal throughout your college career. Something about West Virginia is coming through—it may be the name of the university or it may be where she is from/grew up. Your college career is looking great and you'll learn a lot of new things. Even though it will be challenging, I think you'll feel like you got a lot from the experience. It will teach you concise writing, organization and leadership. Your grades are looking good. I really don't feel anything bad coming from this experience.

I hope that helps.

Im Crystal. I was wondering what my next step is in life? Thanks so much.

You have such a beautiful, very pure energy to you Crystal. For some reason I just felt very emotional when I was reading on you. There seems to be someone who you have either already built a strong connection with or you eventually will. I believe it's a romatic relationship; he looks like a soul mate of some kind. I see it working out very well. I can feel the love from you—it's just amazing how much good energy is around you right now. I can feel joy from you. Your next step in life is making the world a better place. You are creative and society needs a person like you. Definitely it involves you helping people in some way; charity work or doing something with people. The city is coming through as well. I feel as though you may move there to start your next chapter. In the future, though, it looks like you may be worried about money. If that comes up, you shouldn't just try to handle it on your own. Look for help from others and use your amazing energy and creativity to see through the situation.

I hope that helps.

Hi ! Could I please have a reading? I am interested in what future holds for me regarding regarding a job and career. Thank you.

My first name is Zrina. :)

Do you have children? Seems like you are a mother and have a lot of good, innocent energy around you. There's one thing I should mention about you moving in next month—some guy is coming into the picture. It looks like a neighbor or someone that is obsessed with you in some way. He is a very strange man—he does weird spritual rituals and has an uneasy energy about himself. This guy, I'm feeling, may cause you some anxiety and even frighten you a bit. Just ignore him. Be polite, but do NOT give him any signs of interest and avoid him if he invites you over his house. He could be a problem if not watched carefully. I really don't get a good feeling about him. If he causes trouble, you need to take action. Everything else about the location seems fine, it's just him I am suspicious of. Please be careful and don't hestitate to follow your instincts. If you don't like where you are living or you're uncomfortable in anyway there, you may want to consider another place is what I would recommend.

I hope that helps.

Yes, I'm a mom of two young kids and I spend a lot of time with other kids as well. Thank you for the reading, I'll be sure to remember your advice if I meet anyone I feel leery about after the move. :)

Hi, my name is Jane. I am wondering if you might get a sense of any specific direction it would be best for me to go in as regards work/career in the near future. There are several things that I'm quite interested in and have some talent for, none of which I want to just leave aside entirely forever, but the thing I feel inclined to mention to you at this point is music teaching. Do you get a sense that it would be good for me to be moving towards that in some way soon (and if so, any tips for how best to go about that?) ...or is there anything else you get an intuition that it would be good for me to pursue soon?

I feel as though in the past, you felt like the whole world was crumbling upon you. An emotional roller coaster, so to speak, that you didn't know how to get out of. But I'm getting such a strong energy from your friends and family. They are helping you and supporting you every day; always there for you. You are brave and courageous, and are constantly trying to look past the negatives and be optimistic. Now though, I feel you are doing better with things. Please continue to open yourself to help and advice from others, as they seem to fill you with positive energy. I also believe you will come in contact with someone in future who will be very significant in your life. It looks like a male, tall with longer hair.

I hope that helps.

thank you very much :)

You have such a beautiful, very pure energy to you Crystal. For some reason I just felt very emotional when I was reading on you. There seems to be someone who you have either already built a strong connection with or you eventually will. I believe it's a romatic relationship; he looks like a soul mate of some kind. I see it working out very well. I can feel the love from you—it's just amazing how much good energy is around you right now. I can feel joy from you. Your next step in life is making the world a better place. You are creative and society needs a person like you. Definitely it involves you helping people in some way; charity work or doing something with people. The city is coming through as well. I feel as though you may move there to start your next chapter. In the future, though, it looks like you may be worried about money. If that comes up, you shouldn't just try to handle it on your own. Look for help from others and use your amazing energy and creativity to see through the situation.

I hope that helps.

Awesome read! Thanks so much!

Hello there. I feel like I am being persecuted by my very family members. I have a lingering suspicion that something is going to go wrong on my behalf but I cannot pinpoint it. I was wondering if I can have a reading? I appreciate it.

Something in the food and beverage or hospitality industry is what I'm receiving. Waitressing is definitely an option I see, for some reason that image is coming through clearly. Also, you may want to try to get into catering or decorating— I see that those jobs would work out nicely for you as well. If you'd rather stay away from the food business, I would look into working the front desk of a hotel or assisting guests in some way. You should do something where you are interacting with clients, guests, or customers and helping people.

I hope that helps.

These are the jobs I've done in the past and I dont like em. (havent tried decoration). But thanks! :)

Hello Angel,

my name's Daniel and there's a big change coming for me as I plan on moving to another country. Hence, I would like to ask how do you see it working out for me? Especially what job should I pursue? I know it's one question only, but maybe you can pick up something on my love life there, too? If not, that's all good too.

Lots of love,

Edited by Welch

Hello Angel,

My name is Samantha and the only question is I have is what do you see happening in the future for me?

My first name is Zrina. :)

First off, I saw an image of a knee brace come through which was unusual. Anyways, it seems like your career will deal with tourists or vacationing in some way. It looks like something near the water—it could a be a travel agent or planner of some sort. This will be a new field to you, I feel. The right job will take careful research, as you may have a job offer from someplace else—but it won't be as satisfying. Your next job looks like something with nature or gardening; outdoors. I couldn't pinpoint what the precise job was, but I feel it has to do with those two things.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just an update: Any reading request I haven't gotten to as of now, will be answered to by tommorow.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hello there. I feel like I am being persecuted by my very family members. I have a lingering suspicion that something is going to go wrong on my behalf but I cannot pinpoint it. I was wondering if I can have a reading? I appreciate it.

I'm sorry... I forgot to mention my name is Ariel. Sorry 'bout that.

Hello there, my name is Paul. I would just like a general reading of sort, anything important that pops out at you.

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you so much for giving me a reading and letting me know about how my great great grandparents feel about me!!! It's really

special to me, that they are my spirit guides!!!

Maybe you should "explore" mediumship, I think you excel in that too!!!

I do love everything about nature and animals (I live in a forested canyon area)!!! I do like to hike, but one of my passions is

rock hunting!!!! I'm not sure about who the guy could be, I've been in a relationship for 20 years, so maybe it might mean

we'll "get closer" to each other again. Or maybe it might be my youngest son could move back here and we'll be closer than

we have been in the past!!!

This is a very good reading and you are very good with what you do!!!! Thank you again for giving me a reading!!!

I hope you have a great day!!!