Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Hi, my name is Jane. I am wondering if you might get a sense of any specific direction it would be best for me to go in as regards work/career in the near future. There are several things that I'm quite interested in and have some talent for, none of which I want to just leave aside entirely forever, but the thing I feel inclined to mention to you at this point is music teaching. Do you get a sense that it would be good for me to be moving towards that in some way soon (and if so, any tips for how best to go about that?) ...or is there anything else you get an intuition that it would be good for me to pursue soon?

Something with a school bus or driver is coming through—it could be something you've done or a potential job opportunity. Anyways, about your music teaching. This is something you love very much I can tell, it's one of your passions. You hope to help children meet their dreams and the same with adults. It's really best that this interest only remain a hobby—a career in music teaching doesn't look viable for you at the moment. The good thing about it is of course, you'd be doing what you love, but I don't feel you would make enough income with that alone to be able to support yourself or others. I would look very carefully at your job/career options at this point. Now, I am not saying dismiss being a music teacher. I'm saying it's probably not a great idea to do that as a main career; but certainly it could be as a side job.

I hope that helps.

Edited by angelprotect999

Hello there. I feel like I am being persecuted by my very family members. I have a lingering suspicion that something is going to go wrong on my behalf but I cannot pinpoint it. I was wondering if I can have a reading? I appreciate it.

Hi, can I have your first name. Also, just to be sure, your question is you would like to know what's going wrong for you?

Thanks.

Hello Angel,

my name's Daniel and there's a big change coming for me as I plan on moving to another country. Hence, I would like to ask how do you see it working out for me? Especially what job should I pursue? I know it's one question only, but maybe you can pick up something on my love life there, too? If not, that's all good too.

Lots of love,

I see you loving the country's beauty. It seems like Germany or somewhere in Europe. You will initially love the change, the culture, the food, and also where you live—you would adapt well to your surroundings. There is some kind of challenge you'll face and I believe it has to do with finding a job. There's some guy you'll meet there, he's very silly and he may be a bad influence on you inadvertantly. It's a distraction of some sort definitely. Basically you need to have the courage to do your own thing; to stand on your own. You're very intelligent, so if a situation such as this arises, just medidate for a bit and the answer will come to you.

First off, I saw an image of a knee brace come through which was unusual. Anyways, it seems like your career will deal with tourists or vacationing in some way. It looks like something near the water—it could a be a travel agent or planner of some sort. This will be a new field to you, I feel. The right job will take careful research, as you may have a job offer from someplace else—but it won't be as satisfying. Your next job looks like something with nature or gardening; outdoors. I couldn't pinpoint what the precise job was, but I feel it has to do with those two things.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much for taking time to do reading for me. Don't really get the part about tourism as I really don't have interest in that at all. I work for newspaper at the moment and am not happy with that job anymore. We just moved to the country as I started feeling like city life is too stressful and have been doing lots of researching about alpaca farming and things made out of alpaca fleece. My husband bought 6 alpacas for me as pets as I always liked them and I just fell in love with these amazing creatures and I really wanna get serious about making a living out of it. I feel happiest now when I am outside tending to my alpacas or just walking through the bush so your reading seems to be spot on. Thank you again! :)

Angelprotect999 is not taking any further requests for now.

Thanks.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• 5 weeks later...

Thread is back open

Angel will only be taking a one question, per person policy. Thanks

Just had a private photo reading of me and it was absolutely spot on. Reduced me to tears! So grateful for all she said and thanks again Angel! X

I would like to know about my love life and future but don't want to disclose names in this forum..would like to know the answer personally..can send photo as well..is it possible?

Edited by akshadhaa

I would like to know about my love life and future but don't want to disclose names in this forum..would like to know the answer personally..can send photo as well..is it possible?

Yes, please PM me.

Thanks.

do i have a problem, which i don`t see......a lo of people told me today I do have a problem..O.o

name jerry

do i have a problem, which i don`t see......a lo of people told me today I do have a problem..O.o

name jerry

Jerry, I sense a lack of seriousness from the people who told you that you have a "problem". I honestly believe they were just joking around and poking fun at your personality or something similar to that. I feel it was a group of friends or a group you know well. You're a lot different from them, of course, but what they are saying to you is rather superficial. I wouldn't worry about it, and I also wouldn't take what they said seriously. Your energy and you, for that matter, seem perfectly fine to me.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

I posted right before the thread was locked last time, figure I would try again.

Hello there, my name is Paul. I would just like a general reading of sort, anything important that pops out at you.

Thanks in advance.

name: aldora

question: what's the purpose of my life?

The purpose of your life is to lead others and enlighten them with wisdom and protect them. In short, being a leader is coming through very clearly. I can feel that you are a strong, natural born leader and the people around you need this to help them with their every day lives. The elderely, especially, seemed to come through. You're the person someone would go to during a rough time, the person someone would go to for advice, the person someone would go to when they need a shoulder to lean on. You seem to be able to offer protection against things that others cannot.

I hope that helps.

I posted right before the thread was locked last time, figure I would try again.

Hello there, my name is Paul. I would just like a general reading of sort, anything important that pops out at you.

Thanks in advance.

I'm seeing a clear image of what seems to be a little girl around you. Either she is around you now or she will be in the future. She has blonde hair, and it looks like she enjoys going places with you and learning about the things that interest her. She is pure, innocent, and extremely sweet. She thinks the world of you. I also see some kind of executive business decision or deal that will affect you positively. It looks like a raise or some kind of promotion. It could also be profiting off of a good business descision that you or a company made.

I hope that helps.

Hi I would love a reading if your still doing them please.

My name is Katie. My question would be is my baby coming early, on time or late and by how long? Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for offering to do free readings. I would really like to know if someone from my past (a very long time ago) who was the love of my life is going to come back to me?

Hi I would love a reading if your still doing them please.

My name is Katie. My question would be is my baby coming early, on time or late and by how long? Thanks

What I'm seeing, Katie, is that your baby will come early. The time frame appears with the number 2, and it could been weeks or months. I believe it is referring to months. So 2 months early is what I see, but definitely, the baby will come early.

I hope that helps.

Name: Aaron

Question: where should I go from here in life?

I'm sensing a recent loss of some kind from you. It's a woman, and it could be a ex-girlfriend or something similiar to that. What I see, Aaron, is that you're not really motivated at this time. You're stuck in a rut and don't know which direction to turn. I'm receiving that you need to push forward, despite the fact that you may not want to. Because ultimately, this will bring you to success. You should clean up a bit (not my words but that's what I received), pursue more education, and then search for a more rewarding job. Education though, is important in your success I feel. If you move forward with confidence in this way, things will start to get much better for you.

I hope that helps.

Hi,

Thank you for offering to do free readings. I would really like to know if someone from my past (a very long time ago) who was the love of my life is going to come back to me?

Hi there,

Could I have your first name as well as your lost love's first name? You could PM me as well.

Thanks.

Hello angelprotect999,

I don't want to disclose my name here, but I'd like a general reading, if possible. Thanks in advanced.

Hello angelprotect999,

I don't want to disclose my name here, but I'd like a general reading, if possible. Thanks in advanced.

Sure, please PM your first name and question.