Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

Thanks so much for your reply!

I have 5 weeks left until due date so it can't be 2 months but maybe 2 weeks. I have had a feeling it will be early since the beginning so well see. I will post back when it happens to let you know if were right or not!

Thanks so much for your reply!

I have 5 weeks left until due date so it can't be 2 months but maybe 2 weeks. I have had a feeling it will be early since the beginning so well see. I will post back when it happens to let you know if were right or not!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, please let me know :)

Hello, my name's Ronnie and I would like a love reading, specifically about this one person that I met. I want to know how things would play out. Thank you.

Any reading request I haven't gotten to as of now will be finished by tommorow evening.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Edited by angelprotect999

Thank you for the reply,

I have no idea what the woman part is about, i am currently in a very stable/healthy relationship. The part about about motivation and education is very accurate and is helpful.

Cheers, Aaron

Had a reading, barraged her with questions! Ha! Sorry. very patient and kind, and is honest, seems accurate, but stuff in the future that should be happening within two months have been predicted, if doesn't come true, I'll let you know.

Hello, my name's Ronnie and I would like a love reading, specifically about this one person that I met. I want to know how things would play out. Thank you.

Could I please have the person's first name for better accuracy? You could PM if you prefer it to be private.

Thanks.

My name is Robert. I would like a career change. My issue is what should I pursue.

Something is coming through relating to maintenance and I believe it is out at sea. I'm seeing scuba diving as one option, but also anything that involves fixing things or maintenance I believe would be viable for you. At least, that is what the energy is currently showing right now. Specifically, as I said before, the ocean. Boats are coming through and some kind of job on the marine is as well. Please look into that further.

I hope that helps.

hi, I am Taylor. Just a general reading will do. :yes:

I feel that you are a very curious person. Always inquiring about things that others wouldn't normally bother with. I also see that you are drawn to the night sky and enjoy star gazing. I feel you are also drawn to the unknown. For some reason, I am seeing gymnastics around you. I'm not sure if this competitive or not, but it could be related to you or someone who is close to you. I see that you love the outdoors and love getting out of the house whenever you can. I'm also seeing an interest in art to some degree—I believe drawing or keeping a journal of some sort.

I hope this helps.

Very kind of Angel to offer each of us free readings. I can't possibly express how truly greatful I am by simple little words in a forum. I have had several readings and Angel's, reading was the only real reading that actually made me feel many kinds of emotions. That is hard to do, if you can cause someone to feel different emotions, other than disappointment and anger...I have to think you are definitely doing something right. Thank you very much for taking time out of your life to change our lives and make a difference in this world! Have a blessed day Angel!

<3

hi my name is Sharon. could you please tell me if you could see a romance for me in the near future? Thank you xx

I see a man that you will meet in what looks like a barber shop or hair salon of some sort. I believe that you'll have contact with him a few times before he asks you for your phone number, or he may just ask you out on a date. He has broad shoulders, has some visble facial whiskers, and is very attractive. The problem with him is that he may lead on you on for his own selfish reasons. His energy is a bit mysterious and odd. I believe that he prioritizes sex in a relationship, rather than real deep love. So I feel as though he's superficial. The relationship would not be anything long-term, I feel. I see a lot of women around him. He doesn't really seem trustworthy and it seems like he goes form relationship to relationship. My advice would be to avoid him.

I hope that helps.

Hi Angel,

thank you very much! I was very impressed of your private reading. I am very sure, that you are right with your prediction,

but I will konw exacty in 2017. If so, I'll respond to you again.

Take care! :tu:

Can you read me, and details please.

Robert

Hi, do you see a life partner in the near future for me..I'm single for years with nothing happening ever in my love life..Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I've lost everything, even my dog, except my grandson who is in a living hell. I came to consciousness in hospital to find everything gone; my son even wiped out my bank account. This seems like the story of my life. I love everyone, especially my kids and grands. What am I doing wrong?