Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

angelprotect999

I'm not getting a super specific location for this, however, something is definitely coming through. It's related to columns—I'm seeing a series of white pillars or columns in a location that you don't generally frequent. It looks like there was a table there. It could be a series of what white stripes, but I am going with columns. Please let me know if that helps.

I just thought you would like to know, I found the missing watch, in the room full of tall white wardrobes :)

Hi there. Can you tell me who happens to have my stolen diamond watch? And/or can you help me figure out what is wrong with my health? My name is Candice 12/27/81

Hellou my name is Kimberly want to ask about.my relationship

Hi Kimberly!

What is your question regarding your relationship? :)

You could PM me or post it here.

Thanks!

I just thought you would like to know, I found the missing watch, in the room full of tall white wardrobes :)

Hi,

That's great news! I'm happy for you :)

I've lost everything, even my dog, except my grandson who is in a living hell. I came to consciousness in hospital to find everything gone; my son even wiped out my bank account. This seems like the story of my life. I love everyone, especially my kids and grands. What am I doing wrong?

Mariev, you care so deeply about those who are around you, and I feel as though you would do anything for them, even if it meant permanent unhappiness for you. You're a very sweet soul and I believe you are a lightworker and earth angel. Some things are out of your control, but what I'm receiving is that you do not put your foot down enough, and are a bit of a pushover. This normal for lightworkers because of their sole desire to help others, they sometimes ignore their own needs. The people who are around you constantly seek your help and some even take from you, as you've mentioned, but they don't do much of anything for you. Their dependency on you, as well as other upheaval in your life has overwhelmed you to the point where you've subconsciously admitted defeat. The problem with you that is you're in an emotional rut and are not actually taking care of yourself. You need to eat better, exercise more often, and most of all take a vacation or a break at the very least. It's okay to take some time for yourself, this is absolutely needed. There was a lot of negative energy around you, so I took some extra time while reading to remove it and replace with divine white light protection. That should help some things. Please communicate with your guardian angels more often, as they are ready to help you, but simply need to be called on.

I hope this helps! :)

Edited by angelprotect999
  • Like 1

Hi there. Can you tell me who happens to have my stolen diamond watch? And/or can you help me figure out what is wrong with my health? My name is Candice 12/27/81

Hi Candice!

Here's what I found:

There is a friend of yours who is or who was very close to you, he is successful but not in an honest way. I feel jealously from him towards you and so he took your watch awhile ago to make a quick dollar. He's been hiding this from you ever since and is very good at concealing his actions. The watch was around him and his house for quite some time, but I believe he has sold the watch now. There is a man who has what appears to be a redish type car; seems like it's an American made one. He bought the watch or received it in some way and is now in possession of it. The man who took the watch from you is manipulative and cannot be trusted. I see that he's done similar things like this in his past. Please watch him carefully because I do not like his energy.

Thanks and I hope that helps.

Knock yourself out. I'm not going to ask a question, just see what you can come up with. If it's personal, then pm it, please.

Is he the one?

Kimberly,

This guy deeply loves you very much; I could feel it and the butterflies are still in my stomach as I'm typing this. He loves your company and would do anything for your love in return. The problem is, the both of you are prone to arguments and disagreements eventually, which will test the strength of your bond. What I'm seeing very clearly is that no matter how much the two of you may argue, you will always somehow make up and restore things to normal. I believe there is a very strong bond between the two of you. It's like a person that keeps falling but never gives up on his or her dreams. That's what you could expect. Now, I do see a marriage proposal eventually from him, but he will be extremely nervous about it and is uneasy about how or when he will do it. Eventually though, I do believe it will happen. I should mention one other thing I saw. It seems like there be a period of loneliness for you because he will have to travel somewhere for a long period of time. This will be difficult but it will strengthen the relationship even deeper.

I hope this helps, Kimberly!

Hi there!

Can i get a general reading - if you pick up on anything :)

My name in Samanta

Edited by StrawberryExpress

Hi. I'm Talie. I'm curious what you can see in my life now. Specifically, how can I find the right man to marry? Why is it so hard for me? Thank you so much!

Hi, I would very much appreciate your help. My boyfriend of about 2 years is angry with me. For no necessary reason. I am

100% genuine to him. But he always lets me down after promising me things. After being apart for 3-4omths we finally reconciled new years Eve. But again tonight he became angry snd told me he doesn't wish to be with me. My question is. I'd this just now? Because he is angry? Is he going to take the next few days to rethink and apologize and see he was wrong? And remember his promises? Basically is this not the end and in a few days we'll be fine and together again in love and peace? His birthday is on Wednesday.. I really need to know. My name is Melanie. And his name is Luis. Please help. Thank you.

Requesting a reading =)

Hello-Please let me know if you are able to do a reading regarding my marriage. If you are willing let me know what you need and I'll send you a pic and DOB via PM

Thanks so much in advance!

Edited by Angelics

Hi my name is Danielle.

If you are able and have the time, as I'm sure you are very busy! I would love a reading, specifically about my love life/lack thereof.

I greatly appreciate it and bless you!

Hello angelprotect999,

Thank you for your kind offer.

I'd really appreciate a reading from you, nothing specific from me (maybe just the direction I am taking or should be taking).

Anything really, whatever comes up. This is for Judy, and Many Thanks!

As it's been nearly a month since the OP has logged on, I will close this thread for the time being. It can be reopened by the OP contacting a moderator if she wishes to continue doing readings.