Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glued razor blades injures tot on playground

pallidin

Hopefully not previously posted...

An Illinois playground was bobby-trapped with straight-edged razors glued to equipment frequented by children, WQAD.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/26/illinois-toddler-injured-by-razor-blades-glued-to-playground-equipment/?intcmp=latestnews

If your style of entertainment involves slicing random people, especially kids, you're messed up. Some people shouldn't be let out.

• Like 2

some people are so fked up...... no wonder where the mercenaries get their basic ideas from

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart
  • Like 1

That's it.

I've had it with this planet. GOD? FLOOD TIME PLEASE!

• Like 4

Trying to remain civil, seeing as nothing stirs my rage more than harm brought to young children. Hopefully people will be a bit more alert when taking their little ones out and about, and hopefully the ****er who did this gets his ass handed to him.

• Like 4

That's it.

To many emergency flotation devices about. GOD? METEORS! NOW!

• Like 1

To many emergency flotation devices about. GOD? METEORS! NOW!

What about the the good guys? GOD? CAN WE GET SOME LIGHTNING?

I agree with everyone here. This is beyond sick.

What kind of fresh hell is it when children can't play at a playground without the possibility of being maimed or even killed by the actions of mindless thugs!?

I'm a kind and gentle soul in general but I can't even begin to express the agonising pain I would like to unleash on the scrotes responsible for this. :angry:

• Like 5

My coworker said "it's probably just teenagers"

Well I wouldn't have done that when I was a teen so no excuse. That's just messed up.

• Like 2

My coworker said "it's probably just teenagers"

Well I wouldn't have done that when I was a teen so no excuse. That's just messed up.

Teenagers, crack heads, guy who likes "Catcher in the Rye" a bit to much, we may never know.

That is MESSED up. They should put out a security camera on that park. These kinds of idiots will return over and over to perform the same idiot activities.

Dude, if I had kids and they were victims of this booby trap, I guarantee I would camp out and demolish those responsible..

• Like 1

it, the number of blades talked about in that article, plus them appearing new means they were bought recently.

surely a hardware store would remember someone buying a large number of utility knife blades that day. Plus, those look more like epoxy than just normal glue,

so that could be another purchase to look at, plus looking at near bye houses having work done on them till utility knives and epoxy would be lying around.

The amount of the epoxy used means the person using it wasn't used to using the substance, and they could be at a playground without drawing much attention so its most likely someone young, however its also someone who could be out late at night without someone questioning it, so a teenager.

Most likely working alone, because a group would have drawn enough attention to an empty park at night in a city of 20 thousand.

Loner, teenager, access to some money so possibly well off parents, or part time job.

You know.....maybe

• Like 1

What about the the good guys? GOD? CAN WE GET SOME LIGHTNING?

Wrong god, you want Thor for that :)

• Like 1

My friend actually posted this on her Facebook and I saw it this morning; it truley makes me sick how messed up how people can be...

Sociopathic activity right there. :(

Sick mind at work. I don't even know how a person could conceive of such an idea. I hope they find this person before their "imagination" clicks up a notch or two. Serial killer in the making?

• Like 1

What's the deal with targeting playgrounds? This is the first time I've heard of razors, usually they are set on fire. I found it quite disturbing because I had heard about that happening a few times here in DFW but this seems to be a national trend. I typed in "playground fire" and "fox 4 playground burned" in Google and there were a lot of cases I had not even heard of happening all over the country recently. This needs to come to an end, like right now...

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/01/dallas-fire-rescue-trying-to-determine-who-set-fire-that-destroyed-elementary-schools-playground.html/

• Like 1

That's it.

So someone hurting children makes you want to kill all children?

• Like 2

it, the number of blades talked about in that article, plus them appearing new means they were bought recently.

surely a hardware store would remember someone buying a large number of utility knife blades that day. Plus, those look more like epoxy than just normal glue,

so that could be another purchase to look at, plus looking at near bye houses having work done on them till utility knives and epoxy would be lying around.

The amount of the epoxy used means the person using it wasn't used to using the substance, and they could be at a playground without drawing much attention so its most likely someone young, however its also someone who could be out late at night without someone questioning it, so a teenager.

Most likely working alone, because a group would have drawn enough attention to an empty park at night in a city of 20 thousand.

Loner, teenager, access to some money so possibly well off parents, or part time job.

You know.....maybe

I hope they can use some of that. I'm afraid maybe these were supplies already in someone's garage/basement/shop.

This type of thing is what makes me want to bring back some older punishment like the stocks so that people can throw stuff at them.

So someone hurting children makes you want to kill all children?

The religious are not known for their clear thinking.

As to the OP. Arg.

The religious are not known for their clear thinking.

As to the OP. Arg.

Correction. The abrahamic religions. ;)

How did this become a slam at religion? Maybe the psychopath is not religious at all. There are crazy people from all walks of life...including the oh so intelligent and condescending atheists.

• Like 2