Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

13 most common fears :P

spartan max2

I've had a lot of dreams of DROWNING! .. ( it's not on that list ) .. so i guess it's a fear of mine. And mashed potatoes of course.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

I'm just not a fan of public speaking and things like that.

Here's a short vid to help get over any spider fears.

[/url]

* I like Cyanide & Happiness. My son got me watching them.

Remember folks, people die every day from things where if they had had some fear they would still be alive. There is such a thing as irrational fear but there is also such a thing as irrational confidence.

I think most bugs don't really go out of their way to try to get ya. Its the reaction from the person that makes you get stung. For example I was getting petrol the other day and just standing there filling up my car. I noticed a bee sitting on my shoulder(I was wearing a sleeveless shirt so it was on my skin). The first thing I did was say "hello little bee" and I continued until I finished filling up the car. Then I opened the door to show my son my little friend and just as I was thinking about how to get him to fly away so I could get in and drive, he flew off me and left.

So some people would fear a bee sting and others may be allergic which a fear is understandable. But for me he was simply a little bee that sat on my shoulder for a few minutes. I felt lucky.

• Like 1