Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkish False Flag Operation Exposed

preacherman76

And judging by Main streams responce the US is perfectly fine with it.

Reuters even reported that the conversation, “appeared to centre on a possible operation to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah,” when in reality the conversation is about attacking the tomb, not securing it.

A

BBC News report about the tape said it “relates to a discussion of possible military operations in Syria,” completely omitting the fact that the tape is centered around Turkey attacking its own interests in a staged provocation.

A

CNN report goes to great lengths in exploring how and why the audio tape was leaked while failing completely to mention its actual content.

An

L.A. Times report states that the tape discusses “possible military intervention in Syria”. Although the article quotes some portions of the tape, it completely omits key sections where Turkish officials admit they plan to launch false flag attacks.

Although a

Washington Post article about the leaked tape prints the full transcript, the actual report mischaracterizes it by asserting, “The officials mull whether to strike — or even use ground troops — against the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, a jihadist group rooted in Syria.” The article fails to mention anything about Turkish officials planning to “make up a cause for war” by launching an attack against their own country.

None of these major publications dared to reveal the actual core of the story – that the tape contains bombshell revelations of Turkish military and political officials planning attacks on their own country as a casus belli for war on Syria.

Only

USA Today somewhat accurately covered the story, reporting that the tape revealed, “that top Turkey officials were plotting to fake an attack against their own country as an excuse to wage war on Turkey.”

Given Turkey’s NATO membership and its close ties with the United States, this scandal is at least on a par with the Benghazi stand down yet has received minimal and almost universally distorted media coverage given its staggering importance.

• Like 1

Im not sure whats worse, this leaked confirmed info, or the fact that main stream once again proved beyond any and all doubt that they are just slaves of the state.

• Like 6

The older I get, the more complicated technology becomes, the more nefarious the machinations of world "leaders" become, the less I think I know.

My grandfather said (at age 103 in 1988) "The older I get, the less I know."

I think he was on to something.

• Like 5

Hmmm.....it's a bit THIN isn't it ? All we have are some voices.

The author of this youtube clips claim they are the Turkish Foreign Minister, Chief of Intelligence, Deputy Chief of General Staff, and Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs. However, has any supporting evidence been brought forwards to verify this ?

On the face of it, I'm not surprised that the 'mainstream media' are cautious of this recording. That's not signs of a conspiracy, that's just signs of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

• Like 1

The author of this youtube clips claim they are the Turkish Foreign Minister, Chief of Intelligence, Deputy Chief of General Staff, and Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs. However, has any supporting evidence been brought forwards to verify this ?

On the face of it, I'm not surprised that the 'mainstream media' are cautious of this recording. That's not signs of a conspiracy, that's just signs of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

Journalistic integrity and professionalism in the mainstream American media? Good luck with that.

• Like 3

The world is bigger than the USA, Praetorian'. I was thinking of the reports by Reuters and the BBC. :tu:

• Like 1

Why, exactly, do these Machiavellian Malefactors need to create such a sinister smokescreen when simply saying "Syrian government is slaughtering innocent people, we can't stand by and let that continue" would suffice.

• Like 2

Sounds like another Crimea. There’s nothing bombshell about that. What would be bombshell would be doing a report of all the nations *NOT* planning a False Flag attacks on a neighbor. That would be maybe 1 or 2. And what’s going to embolden these attacks is exactly what they were referring to early on, in the tape. That times have changed and the weak leadership Obama has expressed toward Putin’s aggression is giving other nations a green light to secure their own interests. It’s Obama’s Cairo speech all over again but with more far reaching consequences.

Damn Americans and their “No Fly Zones”! The Suleiman Shrine is about 20 to 30 miles from the border on the Eastern bank of the Euphrates. If they amass armor across from Ayn al Arab, they could be at the site well within an hour.

Sounds like another Crimea. There's nothing bombshell about that. What would be bombshell would be doing a report of all the nations *NOT* planning a False Flag attacks on a neighbor. That would be maybe 1 or 2. And what's going to embolden these attacks is exactly what they were referring to early on, in the tape. That times have changed and the weak leadership Obama has expressed toward Putin's aggression is giving other nations a green light to secure their own interests. It's Obama's Cairo speech all over again but with more far reaching consequences.

Damn Americans and their "No Fly Zones"! The Suleiman Shrine is about 20 to 30 miles from the border on the Eastern bank of the Euphrates. If they amass armor across from Ayn al Arab, they could be at the site well within an hour.

Really? Dismissing this as a 'everyone is doing it' seems, well, ridiculas. I highly doubt there is only a couple countries that are not planning to create false flag operations.

Especialy coming from people who think others are crazy soon as they questions events like 9/11.

• Like 3

They didnt even denie it RoofGardener. This is a confirmed fact.

And main stream didnt even question whether or not this was authentic. Some even defended what they said by twisting the obvious truth. So them not reporting this in the way they should have had nothing to do with "journalistic integrity and professionalism". In fact many of them never even wrote anything about the content of the recording. Many just reported how Turkey shut down youtube, as though that was the only story.

Im not surprised main stream under reported this story either though. Not because I think they were trying to show their professionalism. No, they did it cause they are the mouth piece, for our corupted leadership found all through the NATO sponcering countries. To use the word integrity to describe any of them takes a great deal of denial.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Why, exactly, do these Machiavellian Malefactors need to create such a sinister smokescreen when simply saying "Syrian government is slaughtering innocent people, we can't stand by and let that continue" would suffice.

They tryed that. Then the people realised the folks the Syrian government were killing were the same people main stream has worked so hard to get us to fear over the last 13 years. Al CIA da of course. Then we cared even less when we found out Syria was killing foriegn terrorists who were slaughtering every non muslim (christians) in the country. In some cases using chemical weapons to do it. As bad as Assad is, he is nothing compared to the extremists we are backing. Same folks who turned Lybia into a extreme islamic hell hole, who flies al CIA da's flag over their government buildings today. And of course we were building a IMF bank in Lybia before they even buried the 30,000 people they slaughtered. Which is exactly what they are gonna do with Syria once they finaly find a way to get at least half the American people beating the war drum. Obviously they are not against using false flags to drum up support, so I for one am keeping a close eye on that. 0bama saying his worst security worry is a nuke going off in NYC, makes me think its possible plans are already in place.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

And judging by Main streams responce the US is perfectly fine with it.

Reuters even reported that the conversation, “appeared to centre on a possible operation to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah,” when in reality the conversation is about attacking the tomb, not securing it.

A

BBC News report about the tape said it “relates to a discussion of possible military operations in Syria,” completely omitting the fact that the tape is centered around Turkey attacking its own interests in a staged provocation.

A

CNN reportgoes to great lengths in exploring how and why the audio tape was leaked while failing completely to mention its actual content.

An

L.A. Times report states that the tape discusses “possible military intervention in Syria”. Although the article quotes some portions of the tape, it completely omits key sections where Turkish officials admit they plan to launch false flag attacks.

Although a

Washington Post article about the leaked tape prints the full transcript, the actual report mischaracterizes it by asserting, “The officials mull whether to strike — or even use ground troops — against the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, a jihadist group rooted in Syria.” The article fails to mention anything about Turkish officials planning to “make up a cause for war” by launching an attack against their own country.

None of these major publications dared to reveal the actual core of the story – that the tape contains bombshell revelations of Turkish military and political officials planning attacks on their own country as a casus belli for war on Syria.

Only

USA Today somewhat accurately covered the story, reporting that the tape revealed, “that top Turkey officials were plotting to fake an attack against their own country as an excuse to wage war on Turkey.”

Given Turkey’s NATO membership and its close ties with the United States, this scandal is at least on a par with the Benghazi stand down yet has received minimal and almost universally distorted media coverage given its staggering importance.

Turkey's NATO membership was made a joke the moment after Israel assaulted a Turkish ship in international waters and murdered nine of its citizens. They've got an indefinite meat-grinder with no end in sight on their southern border, our stated policy is stalemate. I'm not sure what the greater failure of the press is here. Ignoring our own policy, or paying attention to Turkish officials trying to change it?

• Like 2

They didnt even denie it RoofGardener. This is a confirmed fact.

Yup... I've just read that. (public confirmation by at least one of the participants). Looks like I was wrong on this one !

Turkey's NATO membership was made a joke the moment after Israel assaulted a Turkish ship in international waters and murdered nine of its citizens.

Couldn't resist bringing Israel into it, could you Yamato ? :rofl:

• Like 1

Really? Dismissing this as a 'everyone is doing it' seems, well, ridiculas. I highly doubt there is only a couple countries that are not planning to create false flag operations.

Who’s dismissing it? I take that audio clip as factual. It’s just not a bombshell. How many here didn’t have it in the back of their mind that Turkey could be waiting for some event to take advantage of in Syria? The conversation between these officials is common place across the globe. If not then such officials wouldn’t be aspiring to those positions in the first place. Think about it. It’s ridiculous to consider that it doesn’t go on.

In the clip, these Turkish officials discussed creating a pretext to go in but they came to the conclusion that no pretext was needed. So they were doing their jobs.

Edited by RavenHawk

There were local elections today in Turkiya and Akp ( The party of government) is ahead at many cities currently. They are still so powerfull. If I had right to vote, I would use my vote for Akp.

This situation is obviously intriguing and daunting. As captivating of a story it is, it's almost like I would have rather not known about this; as it casts doubt in my mind about other situations across the globe currently and in history. I must be more careful now.

• Like 3

This situation is obviously intriguing and daunting. As captivating of a story it is, it's almost like I would have rather not known about this; as it casts doubt in my mind about other situations across the globe currently and in history. I must be more careful now.

The truth will set you free, but ignorance is bliss

• Like 2

Couldn't resist bringing Israel into it, could you Yamato ? :rofl:

If any other country attacks one of us, it attacks all of us, so says NATO. So why would we exclude examples of NATO's charter not being worth the paper it's printed on just because our very special relationship with Israel is what it took to prove it?

The truth will set you free, but ignorance is bliss

Yet ignorance truly is bliss when compared to the belief in false propaganda. ;)

If there was one responce I was hoping to get from this story, its this one. Welcome to the machine.

• Like 3

Turkey's NATO membership was made a joke the moment after Israel assaulted a Turkish ship in international waters and murdered nine of its citizens.

I'm still not with you Yamato. What does the affair have to do with Turkish membership of NATO ?

Are you suggesting that Turkey - faced with the death of 9 of its citizens - should have activated the Treaty, and requested military assistance from other NATO states ?

I'm still not with you Yamato. What does the affair have to do with Turkish membership of NATO ?

Are you suggesting that Turkey - faced with the death of 9 of its citizens - should have activated the Treaty, and requested military assistance from other NATO states ?

No, I'm not suggesting military assistance unless that's deemed necessary. Taking some manner of action, yes. Unless you actually expect countries to just sit in the closet and wimper just because Israel is the one who attacked them. Double standard, Roofie?

Read Article 5 in order to be with me. It's not that difficult.

No, I'm not suggesting military assistance unless that's deemed necessary. Taking some manner of action, yes. Unless you actually expect countries to just sit in the closet and wimper just because Israel is the one who attacked them. Double standard, Roofie?

You begin from a false premise - which you will not acknowledge of course. Israel attacked NO ONE, they were repelling a blockade breaker attempt. The fact that they killed nine can be laid to the feet of the terrorists who came on that ship ready for a confrontation. They weren't even smart enough to come with guns to a gunfight :whistle:

No, its not difficult. In fact, it's very short and clear.

Here it is, quoted from the NATO treaty article, taken from the official NATO website.

Article 5

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that' date=' if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security .

[/quote']

Now, please feel free to explain to me how the interception - in international waters (albeit close to the Israeli coast) - of a small flotilla of privately owned pleasure ships constitutes:

1) An attack against Turkey itself

2) Occurred "In North America or Europe"

2) Is a threat to "international peace and security"

In any regard, NATO does not take decisions in this matter. That is down to the Security Council in the United Nations. THEY make the decision to deploy NATO resources, not NATO itself.

However, cutting through ALL this clutter, we get to the real heart of the matter.

Turkey didn't invoke article 5.

The End.

No, its not difficult. In fact, it's very short and clear.

Here it is, quoted from the NATO treaty article, taken from the official NATO website.

Now, please feel free to explain to me how the interception - in international waters (albeit close to the Israeli coast) - of a small flotilla of privately owned pleasure ships constitutes:

1) An attack against Turkey itself

2) Occurred "In North America or Europe"

2) Is a threat to "international peace and security"

In any regard, NATO does not take decisions in this matter. That is down to the Security Council in the United Nations. THEY make the decision to deploy NATO resources, not NATO itself.

However, cutting through ALL this clutter, we get to the real heart of the matter.

Turkey didn't invoke article 5.

The End.

I might be getting this wrong, but do you mean that the UN Security council has power over the NATO? If so, they don't. They are two seperate organisations. The only thing the UN Security Council can do is to legitimate a NATO operation, like in Bosnia or Kosovo.