Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Tattoo artist selling his skin on eBay

Still Waters

A tattoo artist who has covered his body with Jaguar spots is selling his entire skin on eBay - but the buyer can only have it after he dies.

http://www.dailymail...-SKIN-eBay.html

• Like 1

I might just put my future corpse up for sale! I wont be needing it after Ive popped off

• Like 1

can you legally own another person's skin?

how about another person's eyes in a jar?

• Like 2

i also want to say that i think it's very unimpressive as far as body art goes.

• Like 3

I bet the Chinese could find a tattooed man/corpse for sale much quicker and faster than waiting till the end of leopard mans life. Isn't that a place where kids/people - go missing due to the huge black-market trade in things like kidneys/cornea's?

can you legally own another person's skin?

how about another person's eyes in a jar?

Urghhh, eyes in jars are for the likes of Gosnell and Dahmer.

I notice it is "collection in person, " from Blackpool....bit far for me, will ask if they do liver. ...sorry, meant deliver.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

http://metro.co.uk/2...-terms-4682668/

If you’re planning to redecorate your house in time for summer then you may want to consider buying a human skin rug for your living room.Well, at least that's what tattoo fanatic Artur Mrozowski seems to think will be going through shoppers' minds.

The 41-year-old has 90 per cent of his body covered in jaguar print and is now selling his 'leather' on eBay.

Edited by AliveInDeath7

Well it all sounds pretty bizarre,but no doubt he may get some offers.

Sometimes we like to buy the strangest things.

I'm willing to bet this "sale" will have legal issues - as he cannot claim 'ownership' of his skin after his own death to sell it. His descendents/immediate relatives will have 'ownership'.

Well that kinda grosses me out. I have heard stories of people having their tattooed skin be kept by family as a way to remember them. It was a tradition in some Asian country (maybe japan?) I think. They were warriors who had the tattoos and it was some kind of honorable thing. Wish I could remember more of the details...

Do. Not. Want.

• Like 3

so the bidding closed on march 30th from what i can see. i wonder if he sold it? and if so for how much?

• Like 1

I'm willing to bet this "sale" will have legal issues - as he cannot claim 'ownership' of his skin after his own death to sell it. His descendents/immediate relatives will have 'ownership'.

Great....

"You have been left no money, but you are left the skin, you will have to decide if you would like it to remain on ebay or change the listing to "ended".

• Like 1

This is going to attract the Ed Geins of the internet.

• Like 1