Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Do it for Denmark!'

questionmark

March 28 (UPI) -- A travel company in Denmark is encouraging Danish couples to go on holiday and have sex to increase a shrinking population.

The campaign "Do it for Denmark" is encouraging couples to travel and have sex because statistics say that Danes have 46 percent more sex on holiday, and 10 percent of babies are conceived while people are traveling. The birthrate in Denmark is at a 27-year low, and this is an effort to counteract that decline.

• Like 1

10 percent of babies concieved while people are travelling??? Mile high club? Back seat of car? Stains on a train? Do they not use hotels?

• Like 1

a holiday to china.. or india

UPI said:

March 28 (UPI) -- A travel company in Denmark is encouraging Danish couples to go on holiday and have sex to increase a shrinking population.

Well, ya, that usually works i guess. Ohhhhh! they're talking about shrinking population NUMBERS! i get it now.

• Like 3

Lightly, you're sooo bad. :w00t:

Anyway, wild story to be sure.

• Like 1

Since when do you have to go on holiday to have sex??

• Like 1

There's actually a place where alcohol and poor judgement is not enough to conceive?

• Like 1

I ain't doing nothing unless I get a date with a emerald green eyed blonde ~ with my naturally raven dark hair our children would be marvelously enchanting ~

• Like 2