Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hangar 1 TV show

tdwatson

Just a few well-known victims of the "frauds and hucksters" >> http://www.mindpower...FOBelievers.htm

According to some polls... nearly 80 million Americans have been duped by the "frauds and hucksters" >> http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=16661311 and >>> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/06/28/one-third-americans-believe-in-ufos-survey-says/ Edited by bendigger0
  • Like 3

Yes, you swallow the lies of frauds and hucksters and choose to ignore valid science because valid research is expensive and needs to be funded. You are posting on this site from your computer because a real scientist did real research to come up with the theories that alowed manufacturers to create the microchip. Also, I didn't say you were disconnected from the philosphical realm, I said you are disconnected from reality. Big difference there and if you don't understand it ask, and I will explain.

You can believe anything you want, that is true, but when you come on here and post nonsense expect to be challenged every single time. Believeing in the fantastical world of zoser and babe ruth is a dead end and will forever frustrate you because it is a lie, pure and simple. Becoming a zealot for the cause will lead to nothing but frustration because it isn't real.

Real scienticfic breakthroughs and discoveries are happening every day and reading about them, rather than wallowing in the internet filth that BR and zoser track onto the carpet, will both educate you and help you learn to discern the truth in things rather than swallow the ravings of frauds and hucksters. Remember, any idiot can "buy into" what zoser and BR dish, in fact it is damn near a requirement, but it takes some work to understand the real science that is happening out there.

I don't recall posting any "nonsense," especially where it concerns funding and money; I only posted the truth of how I see things working in this world. I'm not looking for a challenge just responding to your post; and I'm definitely not here to pump up your ego either. As for the subject at hand, I and the few you've mentioned above are only stating what they believe...and it's ok whether you like it or not...and that's why I find these forums interesting.

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 1

From former debunker Dr. J. Allen Hynek >>

Interesting quote about U.S. Government UFO documentation by Project Bluebook Chief scientist Dr J Allen Hyneck:

"Before I began my association with the US Air Force, I had

joined my scientific colleagues in many a hearty guffaw

at the "psychological postwar craze" for flying saucers

that seemed to be sweeping the country and at the naivete

and gullibility of our fellow human beings who were being

taken in by such obvious "nonsense." It was almost in a

sense of sport that I accepted the invitation to have a

look at the flying saucer reports....."

"I had started out as an outright 'debunker,' taking

great joy in cracking what seemed at first to be puzzling

cases. I was the arch enemy of those 'flying saucer

groups and enthusiasts' who very dearly wanted UFOs to be

interplanetary. My own knowledge of those groups came

almost entirely from what I heard from Blue Book

personnel; they were all "crackpots and visionaries.'"

"Now, however, documentation which puts the UFO-

U.S. government controversy in quite a new light has

become available. The authors have made revealing use of

documents released through the mechanism of the Freedom

of Information Act and other data which have been made

available to them, often through private sources, which

show that the CIA and NSA protestations of innocence and

lack of interest in UFOs are nothing short of

prevarication."

"The reader must judge for himself or herself just

how far these implications extend, but certainly no one

can deny any longer that various intelligence agencies of

our government were long cognizant of UFOs and the global

extent of this phenomenon. Official dispatches from our

embassies and air bases in other countries to these

agencies, to the State Department, and even, on occasion,

to the White House, bear incontrovertible witness to

this."

"For the government to continue to maintain that

UFOs are nonexistent in the face of the documents already

released and of other cogent evidence presented in this

book is puerile and in a sense an insult to the American

people."

Dr J Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant for Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book).

• Like 3

Frauds and hucksters within our very Government! >>

Title: Unidentified Flying Objects

To: Director of Central Intelligence

Author: MArshall H. Chadwell, Assistant Director Scientific Intelligence

Date: December 2, 1952;

"At this time the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention. The details of some of these incidents have been discussed by AD/SI (SI: Scientific Intelligence) with DDCI.

Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and travelling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomenon or known types of aerial vehicles."

Draft Of Top Secret UFO Memo Now Public;

Through the diligent research efforts of York University researcher Nick Balaskas, a draft of the original "Project Magnet" Top Secret Memo has been recovered from the Archives at the University of Ottawa. It adds important information to the Wilbert Smith UFO research efforts for the Canadian government.

The "Project Magnet" Top Secret memo is the key document in the large Smith collection of UFO material, now stored in the archives at the University of Ottawa. In the memo, Smith outlined five key items about flying saucers that he had discovered while in discussions with top U.S. officials working on the flying saucer problem. These were:

1) The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher than even the H-bomb.

2) Flying saucers exist.

3) Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Vannevar Bush.

4) The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

5) The United States authorities are investigating along quite a number of lines, which might possibly be related to the saucers such as mental phenomena

Purpose;

This project is for the purpose of studying magnetic phenomena, particularly those phenomena resulting from unusual boundary conditions in the basic electromagnetic field. There is reason to believe their discovery will open up a new and useful technology.

Miscellaneous:

"It must be accepted that some type of flying objects have been observed, although their identification and origin are not discernible."

U.S. Air Intelligence Report # 100-203-79, ANALYSIS OF FLYING OBJECTS IN THE U.S., Dec. 10, 1948

"This "flying saucer" situation is not all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around."

Air Force Base Intelligence Report, FLYING DISCS, July 30, 1947

"This is the most puzzling case in the radar/visual files. The apparently rational, intelligent behavior of the UFO suggests a mechanical device of unknown origin as the most probable explaination".

Air Force Project Blue Book, SPECIAL REPORT NO. 14, May 5, 1955

"When the team was about ten miles from the landing site, static disrupted radio contact with them. Five to eight minutes later the glow diminished, and the UFO took off. Another UFO was visually sighted and confirmed by radar".

Classified report by an Air Force Strike Team at Minot AFB, 1966.

"Pilot of helicopters wished to stress fact that object was of a saucer like nature, was stationary at 2000 ft. And would be glad to be called upon to verify any statements and act as witness".

Emergency Report from Maxwell Air Force Base on air space violation by UFO, 1954.

"In view of the wide interest within the Agency ... outside knowledge of Agency interest in Flying Saucers carries the risk of making the problem even more serious in the public mind than it already is".

CIA memo, 1952

"Flying saucers are probably real extra-terrestrial spacecraft."

From Project Sign's "Estimate of the Situation"--the final report issued by Project Sign which began in 1948 under the auspices of the Air Technical Intelligence Center in an effort to solve the UFO mystery. They studied 243 cases before issuing this final statement to the Pentagon.

"Some military officials are seriously considering the possibility of interplanetary ships".

FBI memo on UFOs, 1952.

"[Object] described as flat on top and bottom and appearing from a front view to have round edges and slightly beveled ... No vapor trails or exhaust or visible means of propulsion. Described as traveling at tremendous speed.... Pilot considered by associates to be highly reliable, of mature judgment and a creditable observer".

Air Force intelligence report, following UFO sighting by F-51 pilot, 1951

"The unidentified craft appeared to take efficient controlled evasive action".

FBI Memo, describing chase of UFO over the North Sea, 1947.

"Army intelligence has recently said that the matter of ‘Unidentified Aircraft' or ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena,' otherwise known as ‘Flying Discs,' ‘Flying Saucers,' and ‘Balls of Fire,' is considered top secret by intelligence officers of both the Army and the Air Forces".

FBI memo on UFOs ,1949.

• Like 1

Just a few well-known victims of the "frauds and hucksters" >> http://www.mindpower...FOBelievers.htm

Wow, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? I am not sure if this can be hammered into your head any more solidly than in the past but almost no one here is saying that there is no life on other planets. I am guessing that life existed on Mars and may exist on some of the moons in our own solar system but that in no way can be verified yet. That said, the life i am talking about would be microbial. Still an amazing and incredible thing that would change the way we view the universe and ourselves but that in no way suggests visiting extraterrestrials.

Intelligent life developing and surviving is a whole other story. I would guess that other intelligent species dot our galaxy but the distances are so extreme that visiting on a regular basis is not within the realm of the believable.

That link you posted is a prime example of what disgusts me about you folks. You misconstrue, take out of context and fold in some cranks with real scientists and then come up with a list that is a fraud and a deceit. I'd say you should be ashamed but i don't think you realize how gullible and misdirected you truly are as you really do believe the garbage they are shoveling. Wake up and stop with the fantasy, they are laughing at you as you gobble up their silly books.

"For the government to continue to maintain that

UFOs are nonexistent in the face of the documents already

released and of other cogent evidence presented in this

book is puerile and in a sense an insult to the American

people."

Dr J Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant for Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book).

Being an official investigator he would know. Particularly as he started out as a skeptic. I have a lot of respect for Ted Phillips too who I believe worked with him and had a bit of a speciality for landing incidents.

• Like 1

Aurora Texas 1897 incident;

This event seems to be based on a newspaper article. I checked wiki and what I`m wondering about is the fact that the article,

supposed to be published in 1897, contains the word pilot. I`m not sure if this word was still common those days.

And it is quite simple for everyone to fake newspaper pages. Example :

news_zps0542a9a3.jpg

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

I can't believe in scientific research nor scientists themselves because they're all heavily funded by the same old corporate entities and bankers. Nothing passes these guys unless the upper echelon permits it to be so. Everything is woven together by corporate radio and TV and closely controlled by the six major multi-national corporations; a heavily concentration of power. At least we have our own minds in which to sift through all thats presented to us.

I would say that your assumption is more based on some kind of paranoia/CT sympathy than on rational thoughts. Millions of scientists,

thousands of institutes globally and not one single leak untill today?

• Like 1

Wow, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? I am not sure if this can be hammered into your head any more solidly than in the past but almost no one here is saying that there is no life on other planets. I am guessing that life existed on Mars and may exist on some of the moons in our own solar system but that in no way can be verified yet. That said, the life i am talking about would be microbial. Still an amazing and incredible thing that would change the way we view the universe and ourselves but that in no way suggests visiting extraterrestrials.

Intelligent life developing and surviving is a whole other story. I would guess that other intelligent species dot our galaxy but the distances are so extreme that visiting on a regular basis is not within the realm of the believable.

That link you posted is a prime example of what disgusts me about you folks. You misconstrue, take out of context and fold in some cranks with real scientists and then come up with a list that is a fraud and a deceit. I'd say you should be ashamed but i don't think you realize how gullible and misdirected you truly are as you really do believe the garbage they are shoveling. Wake up and stop with the fantasy, they are laughing at you as you gobble up their silly books.

I hope you're not letting your disgust effect your analytical processes.

Mostly, disgust is an emotion.

I hope you're not letting your disgust effect your analytical processes.

Mostly, disgust is an emotion.

That was a response to bendigger, why don't you let him answer as you seem to be not aware of the context. Regardless, what kind of analytical porcess do you employ? As far as I can see, it consists entirely of your desire that what you fantasize about is true because you want it to be. Did you read the stupid link bendigger sent me and do you believe that Stephen Hawkings thinks extraterrestials are visiting earth? Disgust is the correct response to the garbage shoveled by fraudsters, not incredulous belief such as you and zoser and now bendigger indulge in.

• Like 1

That was a response to bendigger, why don't you let him answer as you seem to be not aware of the context. Regardless, what kind of analytical porcess do you employ? As far as I can see, it consists entirely of your desire that what you fantasize about is true because you want it to be. Did you read the stupid link bendigger sent me and do you believe that Stephen Hawkings thinks extraterrestials are visiting earth? Disgust is the correct response to the garbage shoveled by fraudsters, not incredulous belief such as you and zoser and now bendigger indulge in.

Merc... the victims list of these "frauds and hucksters" as you call them, is about 80 million people long. Many of the "frauds and hucksters" are in our own Government (CIA, FBI, military, etc.). You seem heavily invested in the status-quo... otherwise you wouldn't attach such emotion to your attempts at rationale. i say this: "be well... your fragile, egg-shell mind CAN handle the TRUTH!
  • Like 1

Merc... the victims list of these "frauds and hucksters" as you call them, is about 80 million people long. Many of the "frauds and hucksters" are in our own Government (CIA, FBI, military, etc.). You seem heavily invested in the status-quo... otherwise you wouldn't attach such emotion to your attempts at rationale. i say this: "be well... your fragile, egg-shell mind CAN handle the TRUTH!

What truth? You offer nothing to prove your fantastical claims. The creationist believes just as strongly that the earth is but 6,000 years old and there are millions of them as well, so does that make them right? Bandwagon arguments are the weakest of all and there are many hundreds of millions that believe just the opposite so try harder next time and offer some real proof, instead of an unidentified nitwit on a youtube video.

Edited by Merc14

yes the program said so. But its hardly a credible program is it? You may as well be saying "Doctor Who said ". You see this is where people go wrong, and especially zoser, you/they watch a program, and without questioning its truthfulness and credibility, come here and say stuff like it was true....just because a program said so.

Thats called naivety, and in zosers case, total gullibility

So then if a program comes on tv or youtube to debunk a case like this then the same questioning should be asked about credibility of the debunker and source of info.

To believe in it also before checking out the persons credibility and source would also be naïve/gullible. But it always comes down to what an individual chooses to

believe based on their view of the world regardless of the info.

• Like 4

Is this that reality show or documentary ? You know the One Im talking about !

Mork& Mindy ! :tu: Nannu-Nannu !

Maybe. What's your theory?

I t's in the ort cloud. Bigger like a tuna between sardines.

So then if a program comes on tv or youtube to debunk a case like this then the same questioning should be asked about credibility of the debunker and source of info.

To believe in it also before checking out the persons credibility and source would also be naïve/gullible. But it always comes down to what an individual chooses to

believe based on their view of the world regardless of the info.

A good example being the sacred documentary 'Ancient Aliens Debunked'.

Who produced it? An Evangelist Christian named Chris White. Any possible bias there? Now let me see............

• Like 1

A superb episode. particularly the case of Captain Hull which up until a sighting of his own was a UFO skeptic.

Worth watching:

Hangar 1 The UFO Files Season 1 Full Episode 7 Unfriendly Skies - History Channel

• Like 1

Your going to Love Hangar1 Sunday night then "Z" ! Straight Up Lie`s ! Gary Mc Kennon !

The best part is the "ZIG-ZAG" Of Lights on one of his trips in a privet Jet !

Is there any connection to the Late 70`s and "Zig-Zag" I`ll leave it at that ! You do the research "Z" !

Also "Z" why is it these shows never have any real scientist to talk on there shows ? Is it they know Its a waist of time. ANd All the People involved are just in it for money ! Just a thought !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

I've heard a similar theory about them being visible in thunderstorms for the same reason. They supposidly collect the electricity in the air or something...

My only questing is: If they need to rely on us or electrical storms to charge theire ships batteries, then how did they get to earth in the first place?

How would that claim(s) not more likely indicate the catalyst for a natural phenomena?

As I said blanket denial is not an example of that virtue you seek yet I see it demonstrated here every day.

You demonstrate it yourself everytime you post here.

I agree. However is what we term 'scientific proof' actually valid? Is it just an idealism that scientists use to monopolise information?

No, but it has helped illustrate that you have no understanding of science, and it seems do not so much as own a dictionary.

Scientific proof, known as "Empirical Proof" requires a claim to be testable and repeatable. It means you have to prove what you say, you cannot just make crap up and have it considered valid. That is where you and science part ways altogether, and why you have zero credibility. Empirical evidence justifies a belief, which is a step you fear to tread and try to hide that fact by way of inventing nonsense and proclaiming it fact. Lazy people who find study too imposing often take this path in life.

I totally agree. I get very annoyed when people do these things. Well said.

You get annoyed with yourself??

Classic :lol:

I can't believe in scientific research nor scientists themselves because they're all heavily funded by the same old corporate entities and bankers.

What? Funds come from more sources than you could fathom, in any case, poor people, whom you seem to trust are just useless when it comes to funding aren't they. Good God man, if there is no money, people complain, when there is money, people complain, how can one win here with the FTB's??

I will consider this statement not somewhat insane when you tell me how much R&D you are funding.

Nothing passes these guys unless the upper echelon permits it to be so.

No matter how "upper" one be, they have no influence over nature, and that be who dictates the laws that we as humans can only ever merely observe.

Thinking money can affect the laws of nature is just a display of paranoia.

Everything is woven together by corporate radio and TV and closely controlled by the six major multi-national corporations; a heavily concentration of power.

What about private enterprise, what about the tinkerer in his garage, did you know MIchio Kaku actually built a particle smasher when he was in high school? Anyone can do this, UFOlogists are so goddamn lazy and useless that they have come to think ALL people are as hopeless as they be, and think "someone" will always provide them what they need, and continuously scream for answers to questions they have dreamed up.

If one really, and I mean REALLY wants to know, one get's of ones lazy behind, and one seeks. Men like this brought us to where we be today, exploring space and crossing the globe on a whim.

At least we have our own minds in which to sift through all thats presented to us.

And yet precious few of us use this marvellous resource that we have built up over eons. So many think "The Government holds the answers to the Alien who holds even more answers. It's pathetic when you step back and look at the big picture of Media orientated UFOlogy. The most avid proponents seem to be the most needy people.

• Like 1

For some... Science IS a Religion

That is just a stupid statement created to flame critical thinkers. I refuse to believe you, or anyone is dumb enough to believe that something based on repeatability could be likened to a faith.

• Like 1