Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

feeling others energy

tara99

I have a question, iv linked with people before, but linked with three very differently, one being very surreal at the time, but has since faded, the next being I was told he was my twin flame, but the latest is completely different again, I feel his energy and he feels mine. its very powerful and his energy washes over my body in waves the attraction to him is so strong, he feels it to, but its also very sexual ? any ideas? also im very aware of hands on my face, heat on my body when I think of him. The energy is almost orgasmic ..... :innocent: iv never met him

Where is your question?

Any ideas, isn't really a clear question… I mean, sure i have many ideas but in relation to what?

Hi,

There are many things about the human related to attraction that are seldom discussed or spoken about. There are astrological alignments, human design characteristics, soul bonds, and karmic history to consider. Your body knows what it likes better than your logical brain. Many do define that perfect guy for them self, in the brain, without consideration for those 4 things I mentioned. Not to mention the over all life plan and the soul desires. The best made plans of mice and men are washed away when the divine has a deep interest in your truest well being.

So as I see it, attraction has a lot of considerations.

John

• Like 1

"mine. its very powerful and his energy washes over my body in waves the attraction to him is so strong, he feels it to, but its also very sexual ? any ideas "

Its probably just one of your many soul mates. (I think a lot of people mistake soul mates for twin flames). Ive come across quite a few of my soul mates over the years... some I feel sexual attraction too, while others I feel something higher.