Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

rewbear97

I think my five year old is being followed by a grey/black shadow (she said grey all over and has red eyes, I had her pick out the grey on a color chart and she pointed to a grey that is almost black but not quite she says he is see through) person who is taking the form of a child and has given himself a name. She communicates with it. I know she doesn't know. It follows her everywhere but church, so it isn't a home thing. It has started hitting her at school. It has told her it wants me dead because I won't let it stay in the house. I kick it out, or it isn't invited in. She is unwittingly inviting it into our home. I didn't think that it would pick on my youngest daughter. I could see it doing this to my teenager maybe but my littlest one, no. I had some wierd incidents with shadow people during her pregnancy that I never had with my other children, but it was her not me that drove them away. So I never worried about her having to deal with anything. She exudes such a shield and an aura that when she sleeps in a persons room that person sleeps peacefully like they have the feeling or knowledge they are safe. She is my only kid that has never been afraid of the dark. But since this thing has come into her life we have had nothing but paranormal phenomenon at the house when she is home. One of our cats is acting nutty, and my son (who is autistic and sees shadow people, says he sees a large black cat shaped shadow that at first he thought was our cat but it was too black with no colors, which I came to find out means that the light didn't reflect off of it. It also had red eyes. My oldest daughter came to me and told me a shadow with red eyes is outside her bedroom window every night watching her sleep. I don't usually do the photo thing because I believe these types of entities (shadow or not) feed off of negative emotions including fear, but given the sudden increase in activity it might give me some peace of mind to get some concrete evidence so I don't think we are all going crazy. I started seeing things from the corner of my eye, day and night, 4 days ago it was blatent right in front of my eyes. I can not tell you how unnerving it is to watch shadows pass across the walls over other shadows in a room that doesn't have anything to make that kind of a shadow. I'm glad the kids haven't seen that because I think it would be more scary. We've lived in haunted houses before. This house though has not had any activity until this last two weeks. You have no idea what a break that is. I know that I have what some people would consider gifts but I don't relish them. I know I can be a beacon for things and so can my children but this seems to me an all time low of picking on an innocent child. This momma would like to go all momma bear on something that isn't even able to physically be harmed so I'm a wee tad frustrated. Also, I have gotten rid of many things from a home, but never had to make something leave a child alone. The only thing I know to do is to get her a blessing. Something to protect her from it. I will also have my home reblessed. But otherwise I don't know what else to do. She is the sweetest, caring, most beautiful little girl. Everyone loves her. She hasn't changed, but she has been more stressed lately.

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thorvir

• sea-dove

• Crabby Kitten

• rewbear97

Top Posters In This Topic

Put something made of iron in the kid's bedroom. Wear a piece of iron as a form of pendant. Sprinklw salt around the edges and corners of the rooms, and burn some incense.

Unwanted mischief making spirits latch onto children, or vulnerable people. Disregarding anything psychological, you need some settlement and peace. Try to ignore this entity exists and tell your kid that it's not really there and is just a dream.

Place a good "Beware the Dog" sticker on your front door to deter anyone and anything.

This house though has not had any activity until this last two weeks. You have no idea what a break that is.

I actually do understand that one.

You are in a similar boat but quite not the same as what I was in over 12 years or so ago. I was into psychic stuff due to natural gifts and my children had gifts too (the first place had a demon in it due to Satanists who were previous tennets). My daughters were more gifted then I was and able to see more. So I know well what it is like to have a children one doesnt feel like one can protect well (one of my girls was like boy in Sixth Sense, before that movie even came to be). We had poltergist stuff at times and both my children got objects throw at them.

Looking back with more experience now, I can see the things I should of done or done differently back then. I told my daughters to ignore this stuff but it didnt make it go away, if anything I think that made it worst by allowing it to continue long term (both of my daughters now are adults and scared of this stuff... .. I was lost at how to deal with it at the time, I myself could handle things being around but didnt know how to handle children with this issue).

So here are my suggestions.

She communicates with it. I know she doesn't know.

I think its time for you to pull out the Stranger Danger talk. Treat the situation with her as if this being is just a stranger on the street. I assume at 5 years old you've had a little talk to her before about talking to strangers she doesnt know. Tell her she should always ask you if its okay before talking to any strange people (this includes spirits!). Take care not to make her fearful thou.

It has told her it wants me dead because I won't let it stay in the house.

Tell her this certainly isnt a nice person so she shouldnt at all be listening or speaking to him or anything else who says nasty things (I'd use the term "person" so she doesnt go around using other terms which may make people wonder what you are teaching her).

Also, I have gotten rid of many things from a home, but never had to make something leave a child alone. The only thing I know to do is to get her a blessing. Something to protect her from it. I will also have my home reblessed

Are you able to get the things out of your house yourself or are you having to get a priest or another in? Do you know how to do a house clearing? (so to make your personal space less attractive to the negative beings). Most of this stuff is fairly easy to get rid of if you know how even your young child should be able to get rid of these things if taught.

This momma would like to go all momma bear on something that isn't even able to physically be harmed

It may not be physical but they can certainly be harmed and hurt so they do not want to come back!! There are several things which hurt these beings and they will usually flee with

Here's some things you can do when one is seen

1/ try some prayers calling for help from angels and ask them to be taken away .. or prayers to whatever higher source you believe in.

2/ Ask divine spirit (or whatever you believe in) to flow divine white light throu you so you and your young child can deal with these (they only pick on her as they believe she is defenceless so the below will change their ideas of her).

I suggest to focus on your crown.. imagine this light from divine spirit (GOD etc) entering the top of your head.. and then coming out throu your hands... direct it towards negative beings demanding "LEAVE!!" or "LEAVE our house and our space" (my experience with that is they usually leave right away, most hate confrontations, this higher energy if you use it against them to get them to leave, feels to them like being burnt by fire, Ive had them leave shrieking. (do not do this in anger, revenge or in fear).

I also suggest you and your daughter go room to room in your house and say a protection prayer in each room..think of those places filling up with divine white and divine gold light from the highest source as you do this.. also think of it being within the walls of the house, under floor boards and in the ceiling). Get your daughter to join in as it could make it stronger and make her feel less vulerable knowing you are both working together to get rid of the "bad people". I usually burn sandlewood in each room when I do a houseclearing as it helps clear any negative residue about the place and those things can be leaving stuff all over the house.

Please share how thing go but I really do think the best way to go about this is to teach your daughter how to actually get rid of these so she wont be vulnerable no more.. please post back if this dont work (as I also have other ideas but what I said is very likely to work esp if daughter is using higher energies and prayer herself to get rid of these.. it can be simply "please angels get rid of this bad thing" but I really suggest she learn to demand for it to "leave" to see if that is enough first.. if neither of that works she may need to channel and direct the higher energy herself to get rid of the beings.

I'd suggest not to tell the children these things are only a dream as it may make them feel uncomfortable sharing with you something they are preceiving as being real esp if they are being physically hurt by these. (Could also cause them to doubt their gifts which later could of been quite useful to them).

Edited by sea-dove

This isn't helpful, but I do have a question or two. Why do most new posters doing "hit and run" posts about their "experiences" never use separate paragraphs when they post? I find it difficult to read long posts in the first place (Meniere's Disease), but when I see one gigantic block of text, I just skip it. Does anyone else have a problem with this? I'd like to comment, and yes as a "skeptic" with the desire to debunk, because I am allowed to, but no way am I reading these things when presented as such. And so, I miss out on a discussion.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled "experience".

• Like 1

Since there is something looking in the window every night I suggest you set up a camera and get some images of it. Webcams aren't expensive and are easyto set up.

• Like 1

Why do most new posters doing "hit and run" posts about their "experiences" never use separate paragraphs when they post? I find it difficult to read long posts in the first place (Meniere's Disease), but when I see one gigantic block of text, I just skip it. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Yes I have that issue too. I have ME/CFS and long unbroken posts are often at times impossible for me to read.

I know thou at many sites (I dont know if this one is like this or not) that if one types something into wordpad (or is it notepad?) and then cuts and pastes onto some websites, one looses then all the paragraphs. So maybe this is what happened here with this post.

• Like 1

Yes I have that issue too. I have ME/CFS and long unbroken posts are often at times impossible for me to read.

I know thou at many sites (I dont know if this one is like this or not) that if one types something into wordpad (or is it notepad?) and then cuts and pastes onto some websites, one looses then all the paragraphs. So maybe this is what happened here with this post.

The cut and paste would make sense now that you mention it. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1