Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dyer watch

Duck33

So, now that Hank is out of the closet and Freezer boy has melted away like the credibility of a frosty rubber suit. I was wondering when Rick will set up shop with his next big hoax? This thread can be resurrected on that fateful day along with links to the other wonderful threads charting the media train wreck that was Hankenstein.

I predict a yearly 'Hey I'm still here' from Rick and a big push 'body an all' around 2018.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• Duck33

• xstortionist

• Davros of Skaro

Top Posters In This Topic

They should go super old school.L3D_COLOR_CREATURE_FROM_THE_HAUNTED_SEA.jpg

So, now that Hank is out of the closet and Freezer boy has melted away like the credibility of a frosty rubber suit. I was wondering when Rick will set up shop with his next big hoax? This thread can be resurrected on that fateful day along with links to the other wonderful threads charting the media train wreck that was Hankenstein.

I predict a yearly 'Hey I'm still here' from Rick and a big push 'body an all' around 2018.

I never planned on answering a Dyer thread again, but people are missing 100% of what he said, do to only reading headlines of story.

Diechecker has also pointed it out.( a few times )

Dyer only said the Bigfoot was fake ( no **** ).....He still claims he shot one, and is planning on going back on tour.

Your answer was all ready there. And people will still be ignorant enough to pay his bills. And give him free publicity on forums with topics like this.( no offense )

As I suggested, let him die, ignore him, stop even acknowledging his existence.

Edited by Sakari

Well if they get another 35 signatures, you may never hear from the Fraudster again.

https://www.change.o...dyer-with-fraud

All ready signed, and is on my " convict rick dyer of fraud " facebook page :)