Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man allowed HYENA to eat his genitals

OverSword

Source

I don't care what culture you're from or what you educational background is. How can anyone be this stupid or this greedy? On the plus side without genitals it will not be easy for him to reproduce.

From the article:

A man has been left without genitals and with three missing toes after a witch doctor told him that losing his body parts would make him rich.

Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has been hospitalised at Chipata General Hospital in Zambia, near the Malawi border, after he allowed the hyena to eat his manhood.

Mr Zulu told the Times of Zambiayesterday that he was promised by a witch doctor that by sacrificing his body parts he would become rich.

• Like 3

Yeah, but the witch doctor neglected to tell him that if any of his toes were eaten the offer becomes null and void.

Seriously, some of these countries desperately need public education.

• Like 7

For goodness sake...

• Like 1

Lilly... I don't think an education would have helped this guy... You can't fix stupid....

• Like 3

... You can't fix stupid....

I guess you're right.

Like OverSword pointed out, at least he won't be reproducing.

• Like 2

Thank god he won't be reproducing. We have enough idiots in the world apparently.

• Like 1

Now if we can just contrive a similar solution for the nimrods who need elephant ivory... of course most of the problems there stem from genitals in the first place.

• Like 4

My mind is constantly blown at some of the stuff I hear similar to this that come out of Africa.

• Like 1

I can't believe he actually thought letting a hyena do this to him would make him rich. Where do people get these ideas.

I can't believe he actually thought letting a hyena do this to him would make him rich. Where do people get these ideas.

You friendly nieghborhood licensed witch doctor! :tu:
  • Like 1

I bet all the other Hyenas were all sitting around laughing at this guys stupidity. :whistle:

• Like 2

I bet all the other Hyenas were all sitting around laughing at this guys stupidity. :whistle:

sssssssssssssss
  • Like 1

Id have accepted a bit of a licking... but would have run away at the 'eating' part. Hopefully in time anyway :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I'm torn between it being an April fools joke and this guy really being that ignorant.

• Like 1

i super seriously doubt that he would have gotten away with not having his entire body attacked.

so, he just sat there calmly while they nibbled on his testicles and nothing else. they were polite hyenas and only ate what they were offered and nothing more. didnt even try to bite him anywhere else. oh pardon me, i forgot the toe nibbling...

that was nice of them.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1