Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Channeled Soul / Life Readings

bluelightbeings

Alij, I am finishing up the first group of people before I start anyone new. Thanks for your interested. I'm hoping to start the new group in a day or so. I just have some followup stuff to do.

Oh okay, thank you!

Spartan Max 2,

Thanks for the feedback. I think you bring up an interesting point about the well vs pool. If you do some research into channeling, you'll see that people supposedly channel all sorts of entities. In general, you see mostly, ascended masters, angels & archangels, and guides. All of these entities have either lived on earth in the human form or have been working with humans for a long time. From what I've been told by supposed experts, is that this means they are very good at working with us. They've had lots of practice and are familiar with our languages, mannerism, etc.This allows them to bring their messages through in a much clearer matter. Google channeled messages from Archangel Micheal, you'll see a vast difference in how clear and well spoken his messages are versus what you see here. Again, this is all theory and could be total bull****. From what I have been told, this specific group of blue light beings have not worked with humans or the earth plane before. This is kind of their first go at it. Depending upon how far into crazy town you'd like to go, I can share more of my particular story and these blue light beings. Anyway, I personally think that if all this is legit, then it's also very reasonable to assume there is a language barrier. Pool vs well.... perhaps this is part of the language barrier. My personal opinion is that it's possible that they got confused on which word to use. I also think they are struggling with past, present and future tenses. Everything appears to be coming through in a past tense, but based on some of the feedback clearly some is future stuff. However, there's also a strong argument that says a pool is a pretty common thing in our world and so is a well. Even if you didn't have a solid grasp of our language, you should be able to tell the difference. I really don't know. I do know that some of the information they've given has been accurate so far. I thought their responses would start to even more accurate as we both practiced. After this last group, specifically Beany's weird ass message, I'm not sure it is. We'll wait to see what some of the others have to say.

Other food for though i had was that im curious if the "searching for answers" thing was really directed towards me or more towards everyone in general. Because it seems like a central theme of all the readings. And Beanys message was really weird. Seemed more like a rant lol

But if you decide you want to do a follow up on the well phenomenon that would probably be interesting to see what they say when you ask for more details about it.

Then again you could just be crazy and need to lay off the acid lol

But anyways thanks for the reading :tu:

Other food for though i had was that im curious if the "searching for answers" thing was really directed towards me or more towards everyone in general. Because it seems like a central theme of all the readings. And Beanys message was really weird. Seemed more like a rant lol

But if you decide you want to do a follow up on the well phenomenon that would probably be interesting to see what they say when you ask for more details about it.

Then again you could just be crazy and need to lay off the acid lol

But anyways thanks for the reading :tu:

Thank you, it felt like a rant to me, too. And from light beings who said to look deep inside ourselves for truth and then said that they will bring the truth. Well, which is it? And beings who are apparently touchy about skeptics who reserve the right to measure what the light beings say against their own inner truth. Not feeling the love there, for sure.

• Like 1

From what I have been told, this specific group of blue light beings have not worked with humans or the earth plane before. This is kind of their first go at it. Depending upon how far into crazy town you'd like to go, I can share more of my particular story and these blue light beings. Anyway, I personally think that if all this is legit, then it's also very reasonable to assume there is a language barrier. Pool vs well.... perhaps this is part of the language barrier. My personal opinion is that it's possible that they got confused on which word to use. I also think they are struggling with past, present and future tenses. Everything appears to be coming through in a past tense, but based on some of the feedback clearly some is future stuff. However, there's also a strong argument that says a pool is a pretty common thing in our world and so is a well. Even if you didn't have a solid grasp of our language, you should be able to tell the difference. I really don't know. I do know that some of the information they've given has been accurate so far. I thought their responses would start to even more accurate as we both practiced. After this last group, specifically Beany's weird ass message, I'm not sure it is. We'll wait to see what some of the others have to say.

I'm pretty impressed by the well for pool. Spartan that is incredible you survived an accident like that and more so the revelation of the event not being something you consciously remember.

Sorry for interjecting, but this is for bluelight as well as spartan and maybe i should have sent it as a PM so i hope either of you don't mind me :tu:. I'm just adding from a mediumship perspective because you ask these questions. The crux of the message came through whichever way you want to look at it. "He fell into a hole" Gotta remember that it is the 'consciousness' that you are dealing with, at best we interface with it when holding a connection, and that connection has to go through various filters and perceptions, some of that clarity and some of the detail is going to be missed. We as mediums / channels train to get that level of clarity as clear as possible but it is never going to be 100% - because there is always going to be an element of bias ( our perception ) and that is also why any good medium / channel will work hard on themselves to become as much of the neutral observer they can.

Also for the most part you are dealing with beings who have a different consciousness, a different culture and life experience. If one needs to be skeptical about anything, it is in knowing that many perspectives exist and co exist and that we communicate in more than just words and sounds. Getting an exact word right or wrong doesn't really matter, they would not understand the fuss over that if they felt they had got the imprint of the over all message across - ie the energy (data) behind the words.

If this is a galactic consciousness, then what is a hole in the ground with water to them ? to us in this age it is normally a pool, but even 80 years ago we would have called that a well or reservoir. Furthermore who's consciousness were the beings pulling on that one, was it spartans 8 year old self and perception of the pool or was it his parents. These are just questions, but in understanding how consciousness translates for each being that is part of the story, there is a whole unique set of perceptions and filters and vocabulary to work through again.

Pool bathing for purely 'health and wellness' and leisure time originated from reservoirs and wells which were originally located where natural springs were. The springs were considered healing wells which were high in mineral content and good for the soaking the body in. Other than creating natural sea baths in more warmer climates, in the northern hemispheres the springs were what started the whole 'hydro spa fad off. The romans were famous for their Roman baths, they also built there Roman baths over where the wells and springs naturally occurred so they could plumb the spring/wells into their baths. The Victorians were famous for using the baths, springs and wells for their hyrdos and spa's... even today it is still big business for those resorts which still exist with the original springs and wells feeding into their pools.

In Britain baths are also called swimming pools. I think really if you dig into this, its not that huge a mistake to call a pool a well. It's an odd way for us to hear it, i agree with that, but if skeptisim is going to be applied i think it should take into consideration the over message and as well how authentic it sounds. If it feels off it likely is, if it's just a diff angle on things then perhaps it is.

• Like 1

Blu3 de 3n3rgy, thank you for the input. I'm glad you posted it on the thread and not a PM.

Beany, I'm sorry you didn't care for the message that you received. I went back and forth for a couple of days trying to figure out how I was going to post it. Like I said before, I decided to post it in the exact manner it was given to me. I do realize how this appears. I thought I said it in the original post, but it's probably worth saying again, the first three paragraphs came all at once. I don't think the first part of the messages is meant for you. I think it was a general message for anyone to read.

When I originally put the posting up, I thought I gave a clear heads up that this particular group of light beings can speak very bluntly and directly. I don't think this means they are not coming from a place of love. In fact the opposite. There are some people who need a heavy dose of reality spoken to them in a direct but positive fashion. There are plenty of light beings who are active on earth right now who will be bringing forth messages that are lovey dovey, everyone hug everyone. This is not how this particular group is approaching how they with assist. This has been validated by a few different mediums who have communicated with them as well as Metatron (I have a friend who channels him).

Again, I'm sorry you didn't get what you had hoped for. I am a novice, at best. I will readily admit that I could have mistranslated for them. These are practice sessions for me and I don't think anyone should take anything that comes forth in their messages too seriously. I'm not here to pick fights or debate, I will say, the fact that you got upset over the message may suggest they hit a nerve that is relevant to you. I don't know. I do agree it was a bit of a rant. I don't think the information contained within a rant should be discounted just because it's a rant. Maybe that's what some people need to hear. Again, I don't know.

Is there any other feedback you can provide? Things that can be validated? Like the big tree? Do you surf or maybe were you a surfer? I do appreciate you participating.

Spartan Max 2, I think I will ask for more details about the pool vs well. I think Blu3 de 3n3rgy brings up an interesting point about communicating with other worlds. Don't say anymore about the specifics concerning the accident. Maybe we can pull some other detail that validates it.

I've been a little bit under the weather and my business has been super business (tax season and year end stuff), so I haven't had a chance to check in with them in a couple of days. I hoping to get back on it tomorrow morning.

Thank you

• Like 1

The well vs. pool issue is interesting. If we go strictly by our modern English usage, it is clear that a well and a pool are different. In that sense, saying someone fell into a well is not the same thing as falling into a pool from the high dive.

On the other hand, the overall theme between what bluelightbeings wrote to spartan and what actually happened are striking. When one normally thinks of falling into a well, one thinks of falling some distance down a shaft until hitting the water. If the person survives the fall, then they are usually trapped until rescued. What happened to spartan was that he fell a distance from the high dive, comparable to the fall down the shaft of the well, until he hit the water. Thankfully, he did survive but, like being trapped in a well, he was trapped in a coma for three months.

I would say the similarities between the well vs. pool thing are strong enough not to write off that part of bluelightbeings' message to spartan.

Blu3 de 3n3rgy, thank you for the input. I'm glad you posted it on the thread and not a PM.

Beany, I'm sorry you didn't care for the message that you received. I went back and forth for a couple of days trying to figure out how I was going to post it. Like I said before, I decided to post it in the exact manner it was given to me. I do realize how this appears. I thought I said it in the original post, but it's probably worth saying again, the first three paragraphs came all at once. I don't think the first part of the messages is meant for you. I think it was a general message for anyone to read.

When I originally put the posting up, I thought I gave a clear heads up that this particular group of light beings can speak very bluntly and directly. I don't think this means they are not coming from a place of love. In fact the opposite. There are some people who need a heavy dose of reality spoken to them in a direct but positive fashion. There are plenty of light beings who are active on earth right now who will be bringing forth messages that are lovey dovey, everyone hug everyone. This is not how this particular group is approaching how they with assist. This has been validated by a few different mediums who have communicated with them as well as Metatron (I have a friend who channels him).

Again, I'm sorry you didn't get what you had hoped for. I am a novice, at best. I will readily admit that I could have mistranslated for them. These are practice sessions for me and I don't think anyone should take anything that comes forth in their messages too seriously. I'm not here to pick fights or debate, I will say, the fact that you got upset over the message may suggest they hit a nerve that is relevant to you. I don't know. I do agree it was a bit of a rant. I don't think the information contained within a rant should be discounted just because it's a rant. Maybe that's what some people need to hear. Again, I don't know.

Is there any other feedback you can provide? Things that can be validated? Like the big tree? Do you surf or maybe were you a surfer? I do appreciate you participating.

Spartan Max 2, I think I will ask for more details about the pool vs well. I think Blu3 de 3n3rgy brings up an interesting point about communicating with other worlds. Don't say anymore about the specifics concerning the accident. Maybe we can pull some other detail that validates it.

I've been a little bit under the weather and my business has been super business (tax season and year end stuff), so I haven't had a chance to check in with them in a couple of days. I hoping to get back on it tomorrow morning.

Thank you

The reading sounded more like a lecture to me, and I confess, I don't much care to be lectured to; I've had so much of it in my life that mostly served as attempts to invalidate & diminish me, so yeah, I'm sensitive to that. To be taught, yes, I'm always up for that. And as you said, it might be a language problem. I'm good with who I am, what I'm about, and I've largely worked through the issues mentioned in the reading, so it sounded to me like it was addressing who I used to be rather than who I am now, and that puzzled me. The message was good though, in that all of us need to find our own voices, our own truth, our own inner knowing, to learn to stand up for ourselves in the face of criticism & judgment that are often used to wound us. I think what I was looking for was some kind of resonation with how I work, some energetic compatability, something that might be a basis for further discussion, and was disappointed that it didn't seem to be there. I got what I got, and there are things to be learned from that, certainly, so it was fruitful in that regard. Thanks for your response.

Hi bluelightbeings. Thank you for doing this. Have you learned from your 'practising'? I wondered if you had ever asked the bluelight beings to describe what they are more fully, in a way that we would understand? What is the connection with the Sirian Starseed tarot deck?

The first three are all one message. I added your names to correspond to when they changed gears.

I don't want to pinch Beany's message, but if this was all one message from the bluelight beings this bit may be for me. The bluelight beings wanted to move on to me at this point(see below), and this paragraph 'speaks' to me very clearly .... forgive me if I don't go into details. I am not a surfer girl myself, but Cornwall(where I live), has the best surfing beaches in Britain. It is very popular here.

Beany

Our friend would like us too talk about details concnerning the next person. **I chimed in and asked them to stay on topic** Let’s give that a try shall we. A surfer girl living in California. Go figure. Looking for answer about the images, voices, and weird things that are happening around her. Wondering if she’s going crazy. You are not my friend. You are merely lost in a sea of misinformation. Steaming piles of **** being flung at you on a continuous basis. But don’t worry they can’t affect you unless you want them to. You can deflect their poop. Yes, we realize the ridiculousness of this statement and the poop analogy. We do have a sense of humor. On that note, continue to use your humor to shed light upon the things that confuse you. Look into your heart. You can find the answers there. Sit quietly under the big maple tree by your home. Ask the tree to bring peace and quietness to your mind. Ask it to settle your nerves and put them aside for a few minutes. Then when all is still ask your questions , images will appear, you don’t need to interact with them just let them drift by. Sail along into the deep nothingness of space. Let your troubles be released. Send them back to their place in the universe. They are not yours to carry. Ask your questions. Ask you questions. Words may appear. Voices may come. Weed through the nonsense and you will find what you are looking for. No need for card on this one. All the answers are in this message. The tree will help you ground with the earth.

Ouija Oiuja

Who else is on the list today, seeking answers from 'aliens' that don't exist. Depending on where you put the emphasis in this sentence, it could mean 'seeking answers (from 'aliens'), that don't exist' .... this means something to me(particularly at this moment in time). We are teasing you of course. You will hopefully appreciate our humor and ball busting ways as you would phrase it. This is a phrase that I have never used in my entire life! I'm going to ponder on it some more and see if I can make anything of it! Let’s see let’s see. Our friend Ouija Oiuja. We will respect your privacy with the use of the no name. Don’t break the connection yet. We are not done yet. Starting here:The rolling hills of England. Green and lush. This is where you will find the faeries living in peace and harmony with nature. The keepers of the woods and hills. Maintain balance with those who live there. The faeries would like to welcome you. So would the kind elves. Of course you need to be careful around them. Not you, you will be fine with them. They seek your assistance. Much damage is coming to them and their race of beings. They need their forest and hills, and hollows protected from the humans. Until the humans can bring peace and live in harmony with our planet earth. It should be interesting o see how it plays out, don’t you thing. and ending here, is an exact description of an online game I have been playing daily just recently! :lol: She of course is a witch. Or what you would refer to as a witch. Dealing with the art of with craft. An ancient practice. Such a shame to see it almost being eliminated over the centuries. Although they can have a dark side them, she does not. She practices for the good of the earth. She must be careful about where she goes in this world of witchcraft. There are things there that cannot always be controlled. Even the strongest of witches have strayed to places they were not ready for. Always go in with a pure hear and pure intention and you will not fail. They will try to distract you from your path, do not let them. Your family won’t approve so you may need to move in secrecy for awhile. Enough to say that all of this 'speaks' to me and has been, is, and will remain central to my life.

***Just a quick note that ouijia ouijia asked me some questions that move more into my personal beliefs. If you'd prefer to just stick with the responses or metaphysical world you may want to skip this part.***

Hi bluelightbeings. Thank you for doing this. Have you learned from your 'practising'? I wondered if you had ever asked the bluelight beings to describe what they are more fully, in a way that we would understand? What is the connection with the Sirian Starseed tarot deck?

Hi ouijia ouijia,

I was really worried about posted your message on the thread where everyone could read it. When the message first came through, I thought the message was literal, meaning you practicing Wiccan (spelling? or some other form of Paganism (not the devil worship type. Paganism is not what hollywood movies depict it as for those who are not familiar)). How clever of them to send a message while still respecting your privacy.

Names, places of origin, and other details I have stayed away from pushing them to hard for answers on. When I first started, I pushed them really hard for a name(s). They finally flat out told me to stop asking about their names. Names were not relevant or important to them. These things we are attached to as humans. In the other realms, there is less emphasis on names. This is particularly true with this group because they work more as a collective then individuals. Although they are individuals and have different personalities, they seem to be connected in a way that is entirely different from the way we are connected to one another on earth. This might be an over simplification, but have you ever met a group of twins who are super connected? They read each others mind, they seem to be inseparable, etc.

Not sure I actually answered your question. Let me try again. I've hesitated posted any specifics about my story or theirs intentionally up until this point. Based upon some of the responses, people seem very accepting (i don't know if this is the right word) of the concept of communicating with "aliens" and "aliens reincarnating on earth. I've also hesitated because this gets down to the core of my personal belief system about the universe and I wasn't sure I should be posting those things in this particular thread. For me the point of this thread was/is, to establish a solid line of communication with them and then practice, practice, practice. There's little doubt in my mind, at this point, that I've made a connection with them. Others can form their own opinion and should. The information they've provided is just too random, specific and accurate (allowing for some language barrier issues) to not be support the idea that this is possible. Unfortunately, not every message is 100% accurate or 100% verifiable which I'm sure everyone would like to have. I'm an accountant by trade. I generally lean towards statistics, hard numbers, math and science. This has been too many things to be just dumb luck or guessing. Science and math are not wrong, they're just incomplete at this time. Oops going off on a tangent.

They are not connected with the star system Sirius. This is just one of my attempts at reconnecting with my star origins. Some believe Sirius, Pleiades and a few other star systems are "gateways" or portals to come to earth from other places in the universe(s). If another star race would like to experience the human 3D world it can use Sirius and Pleiades as a way of "getting" to earth. I believe I heard people use the phrase incarnate through _______ insert Sirius/Pleiades. I don't think this group has any connection with Sirius. I have a strong interest in the stars and planets, as well as the metaphysical world, so using these cards was a logical step. I usually only use them for myself. I'm using them here kind of for fun. I wasn't sure how good the messages would come through so I wanted the cards as a backup just in case I couldn't get a message.

Char, Ohio

Hideout

It goes without saying that Jacob believes that math will solve all the answers (I think they mean questions) and provide all the answers. Math is currently incomplete in the world you all live in. Your understanding of it is basic at best. We come from a place where we are regarded as masters of science and mathematics. The formulas he is working are incomplete he is missing very important pieces related to gravity and how it changes on your earth throughout time. He should think about that concept as he builds / reworks his formulas. In their current state they will fail when he puts them to the tests. If he would like our assistance we would be more than willing to assist him. We can come to him in many forms. However, permission is the biggest thing in the environment in which you currently live. We are not allowed to interfere so to speak. We have ways of getting through to anyone, however, we need their permission. Their sincere permission. Merely giving permission from a half heart perspective is not enough. Unfortunately, that puts you in a difficult position. Perhaps the chicken or the egg which came first analogy would be appropriate? Our channel? (they are asking me for assistance on which phrase to use) Maybe not. Catch 22? You must believe then you will be shown. I won’t believe until I am shown? What would be evidence to you? Some random fact we could produce about you and your family. Perhaps something about your children would make it more real for you. As our other messages have suggested, we can provide the hard facts or truth as one might say but you still have to believe them at a core level. You have to feel it inside of you as truth. We can state as many truths as there are in existence but until you actually feel them being true at your soul level you won’t be able to believe them. Your son has a disability that you and family are struggling with unfortunately your modern day science and medicine will fail helping you. They will give excuses. But at a fundamental level they don’t fully understand the human condition. The body is far more complex then what science/medicine gives it credit for. We helped build it, we know. This is not your fault. You will remember who and what you are soon enough. Please stay strong. Our grasp of your language is increasing and we will begin to send messages that are clearer. More concise because this is our way. (I believe they are attempting to say they are a straight forward precise group). We apologize for any lack of sensitivity to your race in these messages we don’t completely understand everything you do and how you deal with emotions. You are a very intelligent man. This can sometimes blind you and your people to what is actually happening. **They feel as though they should have some sort of “sign off” or catch phase when they end a “transmission.” They were trying to come up with one and ended up with the following.*** We wish you the best. We will assist you with your work, you only need to ask. Look for us in your dreams. We can connect there.

Hi Beany,

This will be kind of my last response for the time. As I read your response below, a few things came to me. I don't mean to dissect you here, but I think the message is accurate to you. You came to me looking for some sort of answer, something. I don't know if answer is the right word or not. You are/were visibly disappointed by the message, maybe even flat out insulted by it. So here you are coming to a psychic/channeler/blue light beings looking for something. I suspect you have approached others looking for whatever it is you're looking for. Their message to you is, stop coming to people like me and start looking inside of yourself. I don't mean to be insensitive here. Spiritual leaders, religious leaders (insert whoever you go to for guidance) are not going to give you the answers you need. There's only one place where these things can be found; inside yourself.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. If I can help you in any other way please let me know.

The reading sounded more like a lecture to me, and I confess, I don't much care to be lectured to; I've had so much of it in my life that mostly served as attempts to invalidate & diminish me, so yeah, I'm sensitive to that. To be taught, yes, I'm always up for that. And as you said, it might be a language problem. I'm good with who I am, what I'm about, and I've largely worked through the issues mentioned in the reading, so it sounded to me like it was addressing who I used to be rather than who I am now, and that puzzled me. The message was good though, in that all of us need to find our own voices, our own truth, our own inner knowing, to learn to stand up for ourselves in the face of criticism & judgment that are often used to wound us. I think what I was looking for was some kind of resonation with how I work, some energetic compatability, something that might be a basis for further discussion, and was disappointed that it didn't seem to be there. I got what I got, and there are things to be learned from that, certainly, so it was fruitful in that regard. Thanks for your response.

Hi Bluelightbeings, are you accepting new people for readings at the moment? If so I would very much appreciate one. My life has been a bit of turmoil lately, especially around personal relationships and job fronts.

If you are my details are:

Jackie - Live in Leeds, England.

Hideout

It goes without saying that Jacob believes that math will solve all the answers (I think they mean questions) and provide all the answers.

I don't know if I would go that far, but math is definitely pretty good at solving problems.

Math is currently incomplete in the world you all live in. Your understanding of it is basic at best. We come from a place where we are regarded as masters of science and mathematics. The formulas he is working are incomplete he is missing very important pieces related to gravity and how it changes on your earth throughout time. He should think about that concept as he builds / reworks his formulas. In their current state they will fail when he puts them to the tests.

Well, I'm not a mathematician, so I don't really have any formulas I'm working on.

If he would like our assistance we would be more than willing to assist him. We can come to him in many forms. However, permission is the biggest thing in the environment in which you currently live. We are not allowed to interfere so to speak. We have ways of getting through to anyone, however, we need their permission. Their sincere permission. Merely giving permission from a half heart perspective is not enough.

If these beings exist I would love to be contacted by them. This is not sarcasm, nor half-hearted. This is sincere. I love being shown that I am wrong.

Unfortunately, that puts you in a difficult position. Perhaps the chicken or the egg which came first analogy would be appropriate? Our channel? (they are asking me for assistance on which phrase to use) Maybe not. Catch 22? You must believe then you will be shown. I won’t believe until I am shown? What would be evidence to you? Some random fact we could produce about you and your family.

Well yes, I wont believe until there is sufficient evidence. A very specific fact about my family would be a good start.

Perhaps something about your children would make it more real for you. As our other messages have suggested, we can provide the hard facts or truth as one might say but you still have to believe them at a core level. You have to feel it inside of you as truth. We can state as many truths as there are in existence but until you actually feel them being true at your soul level you won’t be able to believe them.

Well, if what you say is a truth, then obviously I would believe it to be true.

Your son has a disability that you and family are struggling with unfortunately your modern day science and medicine will fail helping you. They will give excuses. But at a fundamental level they don’t fully understand the human condition. The body is far more complex then what science/medicine gives it credit for. We helped build it, we know. This is not your fault. You will remember who and what you are soon enough. Please stay strong.

I don't have children.

Our grasp of your language is increasing and we will begin to send messages that are clearer. More concise because this is our way. (I believe they are attempting to say they are a straight forward precise group). We apologize for any lack of sensitivity to your race in these messages we don’t completely understand everything you do and how you deal with emotions. You are a very intelligent man. This can sometimes blind you and your people to what is actually happening. **They feel as though they should have some sort of “sign off” or catch phase when they end a “transmission.” They were trying to come up with one and ended up with the following.*** We wish you the best. We will assist you with your work, you only need to ask. Look for us in your dreams. We can connect there.

Very interesting. thank you Bluelightbeings, sincerely. I hope you don't take my skepticism or any comments I might make as insulting. Truth is, I would love to be shown that I am wrong. Living in a world with magic, psychic powers, aliens and all that would be incredible! I'm not going to believe just because I would like it though, I need something more concrete. Again, thank you for taking time out to do this. :tu:

Hideout,

Thank you for the feedback. So this is really interesting. I really wanted to get you something meaningful. Everyone here only gets to see the "end product" so to speak and misses out of the process piece. Those who have done this type of stuff before understand what I'm saying. If not for any other purpose then amusement, let me tell you a bit about how things went this morning. I really felt I had a great connection with them. Their words were flowing really well. The message they were sending was concrete, fluid, and in comparison to the other folks messages actually seemed real. With the exception of a few of them, they all felt as though there was no possible way they could be true or even remotely accurate. Yours was way different. I felt 100% confident in the message. Unless this is a prediction into your future, it's a total flop. I hope it is a flop from the standpoint of I hope you have healthy kids. What was also interesting about my connection with them this time was that they actually seemed to like you. That is not to say they disliked anyone up to this point, but there just seemed to be energy associated with the message. "Liking you" is the best way to describe, although I don't think this is going to do it justice. This is also the first time I've seen them offer to assist someone on an individual level. And I mean, more then just send a message. I don't mean to stray to far, but from what I have gathered from them, they are not really here to help individuals. They are here to assist with humanity in general. I think this might be because of their connections with science and your connection to math/science. Don't worry about your skepticism. It appears to be coming from another place. I think what I mean here is that the energy around your skepticism is not coming from a negative place. Almost like a positive skeptic (well that seems somewhat of contradiction). Whereas some bring their skepticism from a place of negativity. Again, I think this is why they seemed to like you. They are cautious and skeptical as well. It just depends upon where you're coming from with the skepticism. Hopefully, that makes sense.

I've personally never seen these beings. My clairvoyance skills are somewhat limited. However, other psychics/medium have seen them. When they have presented themselves, here's how they appear. They are very large. 7-10 feet tall. Thin and fit. They glow of a white light(energy) with varying degrees of blue hue to them. Some are a darker blue then others. I'm guessing there's a meaning to the shade, but I don't know what it is. One was described as being dressed like someone from Nostradamus' time. Greek soldier like as also been described. If you encounter one or more in your dreams, that's probably them. There energy should feel warm and welcoming, but direct. Very "sciencey" Think nerds in lab coats, They have openly admitted they are struggling to understand our emotional systems and our interactions. Their "offbeat" attempts at our humor are them trying to use our culture to take the edge off of their message. If that makes any sense.

Please stay in touch and let me know if the message makes any sense down the road. Maybe another family member of yours?

Hideout,

Thank you for the feedback. So this is really interesting. I really wanted to get you something meaningful. Everyone here only gets to see the "end product" so to speak and misses out of the process piece. Those who have done this type of stuff before understand what I'm saying. If not for any other purpose then amusement, let me tell you a bit about how things went this morning. I really felt I had a great connection with them. Their words were flowing really well. The message they were sending was concrete, fluid, and in comparison to the other folks messages actually seemed real. With the exception of a few of them, they all felt as though there was no possible way they could be true or even remotely accurate. Yours was way different. I felt 100% confident in the message. Unless this is a prediction into your future, it's a total flop. I hope it is a flop from the standpoint of I hope you have healthy kids. What was also interesting about my connection with them this time was that they actually seemed to like you. That is not to say they disliked anyone up to this point, but there just seemed to be energy associated with the message. "Liking you" is the best way to describe, although I don't think this is going to do it justice. This is also the first time I've seen them offer to assist someone on an individual level. And I mean, more then just send a message. I don't mean to stray to far, but from what I have gathered from them, they are not really here to help individuals. They are here to assist with humanity in general. I think this might be because of their connections with science and your connection to math/science. Don't worry about your skepticism. It appears to be coming from another place. I think what I mean here is that the energy around your skepticism is not coming from a negative place. Almost like a positive skeptic (well that seems somewhat of contradiction). Whereas some bring their skepticism from a place of negativity. Again, I think this is why they seemed to like you. They are cautious and skeptical as well. It just depends upon where you're coming from with the skepticism. Hopefully, that makes sense.

I've personally never seen these beings. My clairvoyance skills are somewhat limited. However, other psychics/medium have seen them. When they have presented themselves, here's how they appear. They are very large. 7-10 feet tall. Thin and fit. They glow of a white light(energy) with varying degrees of blue hue to them. Some are a darker blue then others. I'm guessing there's a meaning to the shade, but I don't know what it is. One was described as being dressed like someone from Nostradamus' time. Greek soldier like as also been described. If you encounter one or more in your dreams, that's probably them. There energy should feel warm and welcoming, but direct. Very "sciencey" Think nerds in lab coats, They have openly admitted they are struggling to understand our emotional systems and our interactions. Their "offbeat" attempts at our humor are them trying to use our culture to take the edge off of their message. If that makes any sense.

Please stay in touch and let me know if the message makes any sense down the road. Maybe another family member of yours?

If I have any dreams about these beings I'll be sure to let you know. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around the boards quite a bit. ^_^

I realize I didn't exactly give you a lot of feedback on the reading and I apologize, so here goes...

Sorry Lewis, they really only wanted to show me images. I'm not exactly certain of the meanings, so I did the best I could with describing them. The images were bizarre at best. I hope you have some insight about them, because I am very curious.

Bizarre is alright. That's exactly what I am, although I prefer unique, or even unconventional, but I'm not surprised that my reading is defined as bizarre. Lol.

Lewis is a big strong man. Well known for his intelligence and grace under pressure. However he is looking for something. They are showing me an image of a person’s forearm, with a watch on it. There are other markings on the forearm that I can’t make out. They almost look like arm sweat bands, but tightly wrapped around the arm. Did you lose time or an actual watch?

This seems accurate. I do feel like I've lost time. Atleast six years time. It's something that weighs heavily on me because of poor choices I made when I was much younger. Beginning at 17, my main focus was on being sociable and cool amongst my peers. I started off as the geeky boy with glasses, who read comics, books and played video games and didn't care for being popular. When I moved towns and got to High School, I slowly transformed into another person it seemed. I became popular in my own little world and got everything I thought I needed out of it, blinding myself from what was truly important and what should've been my main focus. Today I find myself consciously and sometimes subconsciously attempting to rush and remain younger to regain what I lost. I mean, I'm working out everyday and attempting to become a raw vegan by the end of the year. It's 70% for health reasons - one of my main interests - and 30 % to stay active and well...young. :blush: It's a little sad, but I think I can fix that mind frame when as I learn more about life. Vanities aside, I do have a lot of kid power so to speak and also, I don't wear nor like watches. I really like sunglasses though. B)

They are now showing me an image of a very high tech submarine or diving sure. It has clear a glass pod on the front of it. But it also has mechanical arms and mechanical legs. It swims almost like person would if you were under water swimming. Super weird.

I don't understand this either.

Now, they are showing me an image of a man eating lunch on a construction site. He’s a steel worker sitting on an I-beam high above the city. The city was not identifiable. Like those old time pictures from NYC, except it’s all in color. The man is eating a sandwich. There’s a crane or a thing picking him up and dropping him. Fishing fishing fishing.

Past life? I'm skeptical if so, but I think it's a cool image regardless.

Card pull: Ace of Crystals, Four of Chalices, and Six of Orbs

Where are you coming from: A fun card. This card speaks for the promise of new opportunities in career, financials matters and other aspects of security and stability. If you are into or have a curiosity about crystal energy, you should probably begin looking into them.

I've recently been offered a job having that might put me in a unique place of traveling the world. This is for work ofcouse, but the thought of visiting all these countries that I hadn't even thought of ever going to definitely intrigues me and makes me nervous at the same time. The downside is that I would be away from home for months at a time. I've always had an unintentional nomadic lifestyle, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. There's a couple of other directions I can go too, one safer and another where I don't really care to work except for the money. I don't know yet. I googled crystal energy, I'm not sure what it is...The only thing I've been interested in lately, is yoga, but only for fitness purposes. And just recently, I was curious about meditation.

Where are you at: How are you allowing your projections of the past or future disrupt the beauty of now? Do you recognize how you have everything you need to be happy and fulfilled? How does your sense of not fitting in or belonging manifest in your world and how can you change it? I don’t want to intrude upon personal beliefs here, but this card is very geared towards those who are referred to as starseeds. I can expand upon the card if you feel having some input from the perspective of possibly being a starseed. I will hold off for now.

Along with the missing time issue, I'm also pained by recent events in my life in the loss of my beloved aunt and things and people close to me, who have changed. I do think a lot about this stuff. There's a reccurring dream I have of my aunt who died of cancer last year. In my dreams, I'm always trying to save her, yet she's the one comforting me as I cry holding her. She tells me it's okay, she's good now. And I'm crying in denial saying things like, "I'm going to Brazil where they have a real cure for this, just hold on please." I've always seen myself as a the little hero of the family, maybe it's an atlas syndrome type thing. I just, I wish I could've done more or something different. That is something I suppose I am in denial about. I've accepted her death among other things in life, but I just wish I could've done something more.

I would appreciate your input on this(starseed?) if you have the time at some point. I am not sure what this means, but I am always open minded enough to hear other perspectives on pretty much anything. I am a member of these forums after all. :)

Where are you heading: The six of orbs is about moving away from the ego-driven world into a higher conscious driven world. Are you attempting to escape you problems? What can you do to resolve these issues, rather than temporarily evade them?

Perhaps, but I'm also trying to resolve them. I always like to learn more, be more, be better at everything I do personally or professionally. Although I'm not anywhere near being good at fixing my issues, I like to think I'm headed in the right direction.

Are you in denial or acceptance?
:blush: About what? Edited by Laurent

Hi Laurent,

Thank for the detailed feedback. This will really help me because of the uniqueness of the messages. I'm going to try to make excuses for inaccuracies or perceived inaccuracies, but according to the people group I'm involved with, there is definitely a language barrier that the blue beings are trying to work through. In your case, images seemed to be the best way to describe their message to you. I can't really speak to the meaning of the images they showed. I think you'll be the best judge of the meaning. I'm sorry I can't be more clear. Perceived lost time during your childhood from switching from the nerd to the cool kid could it. It could be something else. The strange submarine thing. I don't know about the meaning. What I can tell you is that I'm still able to hold this image. Usually, I lose an image after some time. This submarine image is still with me. You were operating it. You were very happy doing it. It was happily swimming along. And I mean swimming. Don't think in terms of our clunky machines. This thing was swimming and was very graceful in the water. You weren't swimming from anything. Very pleasantly and happily cruising along.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. This is me here and not the blue beings. I had a friend of mine pass away a few months back. She has come to me many times in dreams to comfort me. I think this is a very common occurrence. If you will indulge me with a theory about death keep reading. I don't think death is the end for us. I personally believe the soul continues on its just not in a physical form any longer. From my research into the metaphysical world, which I will admit I am a novice, dreams are a way beings from other realms can connect with us. This would include people who have crossed-over. My guess is that you have a very strong connection to your aunt and she knows you are still grieving. Her attempt to help you move forward, or maybe deal with her not being in the physical form is to visit you in your dream state. Just some thoughts.. but have you tried to actively engage her in your dreams? Ask her if she's ok? happy? etc Whatever you want to ask. Have you tried to meditate and connect with her? You mentioned yoga, I believe some people use some of the yoga positions as a form of mediation. When I connect with the blue beings, I am only in a very light meditative state. Mediums use a similar technique(s) to connect with those on the other side. I know how this sounds, but it did help me with the loss of my friend. She would visit me in my dreams and I decided I would start to engage her to see what was going on. I also would think about her for about 10 mins or so right before I went to sleep. I would ask to visit me. She would not appear every time, but a reasonable amount of the times to make a believer out of me. I hope this helps.

Starseeds. One of my favorite topics. I think I posted some stuff on another reply to weirdhalfling. The generally theory behind starseeds is that the human body is a vessel, a soul carrier. The body is a "device" that the soul can occupy to learn different things, experience stuff, etc. Souls can originate from all over the universe(s). On the earth plane, beings from other planets can choose to incarnate here on earth to experience the earth experience. Most of us on earth are earthlings. There are number of us who's souls come from other places. Sirius and Pleiades seem to be some of the larger "producers" of starseeds. Although, souls are incarnating here from all over the universe. I'm not an expert on starseeds, but there are lots of people out there with websites with varying degrees of quality information. There are "tests" you can take that will supposedly tell you what star system you are most likely from. Starseeds are supposedly awakening and incarnating here on earth in increasingly large numbers. Starseeds are said to be more advanced on an evolutionary path then current humans. They are here to assist with the ascension process that is currently in the works since they have already been through it. This would be the process of moving from a 3D world to 4D or higher dimensions. If this stuff interests you, you should research it. In my opinion it's fascinating.

About the cards. In a more interactive setting, me and you on the phone or in person, the cards would have more of a flow to them. I've used them as a tool for you to use. I don't really get any message or information when I pull the cards. Some tarot readers do. I personally don't. I usually will pull the cards immediately after I receive the message from the blue beings. This way I'm still connected to your energy. I then begin to shuffle the cards. Then an image of where to cut the deck appears. I pull the first three cards after the cut. If we were doing this in person, I would have you cut the cards or pick ones at random. Lots of tarot card techniques out. I just pose the questions that are associated with the cards. They are for you to ponder the meaning.

Thank you again for everything. I'm hoping to get better at this because I believe there's something more to these blue beings then has come forward so far. Every bit of feedback good or bad assists in the learning process. Best of luck to you!

Hi Beany,

This will be kind of my last response for the time. As I read your response below, a few things came to me. I don't mean to dissect you here, but I think the message is accurate to you. You came to me looking for some sort of answer, something. I don't know if answer is the right word or not. You are/were visibly disappointed by the message, maybe even flat out insulted by it. So here you are coming to a psychic/channeler/blue light beings looking for something. I suspect you have approached others looking for whatever it is you're looking for. Their message to you is, stop coming to people like me and start looking inside of yourself. I don't mean to be insensitive here. Spiritual leaders, religious leaders (insert whoever you go to for guidance) are not going to give you the answers you need. There's only one place where these things can be found; inside yourself.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. If I can help you in any other way please let me know.

Can't argue with your or the light beings perceptions of me, it is what it is. You know, I said earlier I almost never let anyone read me,so the idea of me going to people like you for answers is a little off base; I can't remember the last time I had someone read me, and I asked for a reading from you because I thought it might be an interesting experience, not because I was looking for answers. As for who I go to for guidance of a spiritual nature, myself and spirit, mainly, and a few close friends. Consider this, though, that the light beings may not have a 100% accuracy rate, as do neither you nor I as readers. Ultimately, each of us has to follow the truth we find within us, and that is what I am doing, which is what the light beings say to do. In this case, my truth seems to be different from theirs, and since I know myself better than they know me, I'm putting faith and trust in myself instead of another.

• Like 2

I am hoping to start the second group this weekend. If anyone on the list is NOT interested please let me know. I have the following:

Crystal, TX

Veronique, Quebec

Lisa, MI

Debs, UK

Alisha, VA

Ariel, NC

Brandon, Jamica

Cher, Ohio

Jackie, England

Based upon the feedback from the first group and my other practice sessions(not on this site) there appears to be some reoccurring themes:

1. Their grasp of our language and communication systems is at very basic level. I work with a group of other channels and they confirmed this. So, please be patient with the language barrier.

2. They can be very pointed with their responses. This is not because they are trying to insensitive or insulting. It's because they don't fully understand our emotional system. You may see an unusual use of pop culture phrases or attempts at using humor. The humor can be spot on or sometimes it has a strange misuse to it. This is an attempt by them to take the edge off of their message. I've seen this be successful and not so successful.

3. Their message don't seem to indicate whether they are speaking in the past, present or future tense. Based upon some of the feedback it appears everything is coming through in a present tense, but they are actually speaking in different tenses. Some are future messages, others are past, etc. I will try ask for clarification when I'm not certain of the tense. There could be lots of reasons for this. The two front runners are the language barrier (not understanding our use of tenses) and the other is that the concept of linear time is foreign to them or doesn't exist. I'm going to guess somewhere on this forum the topic of time has been discussed and how it may not be linear like we perceive it here.

4. I've tried to leave their messages in their pure state. In the manner in which I receive it. Due to some of the above notes, I'm not sure this was the best technique. I now have a little bit of a better understanding of how things feel on top of the literal words they provide, thanks to everyone's feedback. For this group, I'm going to try to ask for clarifications when I think it might need it.

5. The earlier messages seemed to follow the format of some validation "facts", then something new. I like this format, so I'll try have them continue to bring the information in this way. If anyone has a suggestion about a better format let me know.

6. I feel like the messages are somewhat incomplete. Almost like they are missing something. I'll try to dig a little deeper to get a more complete message.

7. On this forum and within my live practice group, there is one other theme that appears to be consistent. For whatever reason, they seemed to get confused by people who are already proficient at connecting to the higher realms or are competent at practicing metaphysical stuff. I think this comes to the core of the discussion between Beany (who is way more articulate then me or the blue light beings) and me. Their reaction is almost like "why are you asking us, you can already get the answer yourself, and the answer you get from yourself will be better than what we can provide." The best place to find answers about careers, loved ones, your life's purpose, etc is to connect with your inner self. No one else has a better answer or solution to your problems then you. No one knows you better than you. If you fit into this category, don't be surprised by the response they give.

I hope to have one or two up tomorrow morning.

Edited by bluelightbeings
  • Like 1