Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Channeled Soul / Life Readings

bluelightbeings

This thread has smitten me curious. Do give me a life reading too.

Wouldn't mind to be in 3rd batch. Take your time.

Lawrence, Manila

Curiousity123 - I had a really difficult time getting a connection with you. I tried twice. Once yesterday and again today. The first time I couldn't get anything. The message is actually pretty cohesive which has me a little bit concerned. The message also indicates you've already started a spiritual journey. In fact the cards suggest you are already pretty proficient at this, more then proficient. With a few of the other readings on here and other places I've done, this seems to confuse them. I'm interested to see if any of this is true.

36. They keep flashing the number 36. Owl. Owl is with you to keep you company. The owl represents wisdom and knowledge and the spirit world/realms. She is spiritual teacher of sorts. At least she views herself as one. Goats? She has goats or livestock she works with.(They called them goats, I said livestock) She likes to give them names. Silly names. Just for fun. This is all present stuff. (I asked them if it was present, past or future) They are showing me an image of a traditional ranch with rolling hills. Not desert, but definitely not green rolling hills. Hills as one would imagine Texas being like. You are looking out into the hills as if you are longing to be someone where else. Although you are enjoying the ranch and lifestyle you are longing to be somewhere else. Reflecting upon the decisions you made to get to his place. Nothing negative, only a small amount of sadness. You are married. A koi fish swimming by. – I lost the connection at this point and could get it back.

Card Pull Eight of Flames, Solar Diety, and Sage of Chalices

What you are coming out of: Are you ready to bring to conclusion this great work you have been involved in? What spiritual lesson have you gleaned from the process and the journey? Are you ready to let go, knowing you have reached a culmination in this experience? Is it time to take a break, step back and get new insights?

Where are you: This is card is the hallmark of great things in the works. The light of Ra shines down upon the seeker. Am I ready to honor the true light of my soul? Do I recognize the beauty of my being? How can I be a lighthouse for others to share in the bliss of being so connected to Source? What wonderful thing is unfolding before my very eyes? Do I appreciate all that is given?

Where are you heading: The Chalice represents the element of water. This suit speaks of the many aspects of our emotional experience. The Sage is the ultimate female authority. You may think of this as a great mother figure or matriarchal leader. Gifted with an impressive ability to guide others with healing, teaching, and serving as a guide. The Sage is the female counter part of the Master, the yin aspect of the yan.

Curiousity123 - I had a really difficult time getting a connection with you. I tried twice. Once yesterday and again today. The first time I couldn't get anything. The message is actually pretty cohesive which has me a little bit concerned. The message also indicates you've already started a spiritual journey. In fact the cards suggest you are already pretty proficient at this, more then proficient. With a few of the other readings on here and other places I've done, this seems to confuse them. I'm interested to see if any of this is true.

36. They keep flashing the number 36. Owl. Owl is with you to keep you company. The owl represents wisdom and knowledge and the spirit world/realms. She is spiritual teacher of sorts. At least she views herself as one. Goats? She has goats or livestock she works with.(They called them goats, I said livestock) She likes to give them names. Silly names. Just for fun. This is all present stuff. (I asked them if it was present, past or future) They are showing me an image of a traditional ranch with rolling hills. Not desert, but definitely not green rolling hills. Hills as one would imagine Texas being like. You are looking out into the hills as if you are longing to be someone where else. Although you are enjoying the ranch and lifestyle you are longing to be somewhere else. Reflecting upon the decisions you made to get to his place. Nothing negative, only a small amount of sadness. You are married. A koi fish swimming by. – I lost the connection at this point and could get it back.

Card Pull Eight of Flames, Solar Diety, and Sage of Chalices

What you are coming out of: Are you ready to bring to conclusion this great work you have been involved in? What spiritual lesson have you gleaned from the process and the journey? Are you ready to let go, knowing you have reached a culmination in this experience? Is it time to take a break, step back and get new insights?

Where are you: This is card is the hallmark of great things in the works. The light of Ra shines down upon the seeker. Am I ready to honor the true light of my soul? Do I recognize the beauty of my being? How can I be a lighthouse for others to share in the bliss of being so connected to Source? What wonderful thing is unfolding before my very eyes? Do I appreciate all that is given?

Where are you heading: The Chalice represents the element of water. This suit speaks of the many aspects of our emotional experience. The Sage is the ultimate female authority. You may think of this as a great mother figure or matriarchal leader. Gifted with an impressive ability to guide others with healing, teaching, and serving as a guide. The Sage is the female counter part of the Master, the yin aspect of the yan.

Thank you so much! The majority of the reading was right on the money. For instance, I have began my own spiritual journey. I'm in the process of figuring out what my path is. It's strange but a lot of the readings I have had they have had a difficult time connecting, not sure why. It's pretty cool that they mentioned the owl because I have a few that seem to always be near and have been for years. I hear them calling daytime and nighttime. Not too sure as to why, but it's been something I've always noticed and was curious about. For the livestock, I have chickens and I do actually make up funny names for them. And as for the ranch with rolling hills it kinda struck me because I long to have or be on a ranch with rolling beautiful hills, that's kinda my dream. For me for some reason it has always called to me and gave me a feeling of home when I think about it. I am soon to be married but we consider ourselves as already married. I hope this feedback helps. Thanks again for the reading.

Bluelightbeing please give me a reading when you have time:-) I have wanted a reading from you ever since I saw your thread.

Veronique, canada

I am hoping to start the second group this weekend. If anyone on the list is NOT interested please let me know. I have the following:

Crystal, TX

Veronique, Quebec

Lisa, MI

Debs, UK

Alisha, VA

Ariel, NC

Brandon, Jamica

Cher, Ohio

Jackie, England

Based upon the feedback from the first group and my other practice sessions(not on this site) there appears to be some reoccurring themes:

1. Their grasp of our language and communication systems is at very basic level. I work with a group of other channels and they confirmed this. So, please be patient with the language barrier.

2. They can be very pointed with their responses. This is not because they are trying to insensitive or insulting. It's because they don't fully understand our emotional system. You may see an unusual use of pop culture phrases or attempts at using humor. The humor can be spot on or sometimes it has a strange misuse to it. This is an attempt by them to take the edge off of their message. I've seen this be successful and not so successful.

3. Their message don't seem to indicate whether they are speaking in the past, present or future tense. Based upon some of the feedback it appears everything is coming through in a present tense, but they are actually speaking in different tenses. Some are future messages, others are past, etc. I will try ask for clarification when I'm not certain of the tense. There could be lots of reasons for this. The two front runners are the language barrier (not understanding our use of tenses) and the other is that the concept of linear time is foreign to them or doesn't exist. I'm going to guess somewhere on this forum the topic of time has been discussed and how it may not be linear like we perceive it here.

4. I've tried to leave their messages in their pure state. In the manner in which I receive it. Due to some of the above notes, I'm not sure this was the best technique. I now have a little bit of a better understanding of how things feel on top of the literal words they provide, thanks to everyone's feedback. For this group, I'm going to try to ask for clarifications when I think it might need it.

5. The earlier messages seemed to follow the format of some validation "facts", then something new. I like this format, so I'll try have them continue to bring the information in this way. If anyone has a suggestion about a better format let me know.

6. I feel like the messages are somewhat incomplete. Almost like they are missing something. I'll try to dig a little deeper to get a more complete message.

7. On this forum and within my live practice group, there is one other theme that appears to be consistent. For whatever reason, they seemed to get confused by people who are already proficient at connecting to the higher realms or are competent at practicing metaphysical stuff. I think this comes to the core of the discussion between Beany (who is way more articulate then me or the blue light beings) and me. Their reaction is almost like "why are you asking us, you can already get the answer yourself, and the answer you get from yourself will be better than what we can provide." The best place to find answers about careers, loved ones, your life's purpose, etc is to connect with your inner self. No one else has a better answer or solution to your problems then you. No one knows you better than you. If you fit into this category, don't be surprised by the response they give.

I hope to have one or two up tomorrow morning.

Good going there with # 7. Encouraging people to trust themselves, to find & use their own inner wisdom, to recognize themselves as a higher authority, is, in my opinion, a healing act.

This thread has smitten me curious. Do give me a life reading too.

Wouldn't mind to be in 3rd batch. Take your time.

Lawrence, Manila

I'll get you in the next group. It will take me a bit to get though the 2nd round, but I'm also going to take a specific question or two for the 3rd round.

So, I started to do a message for Violet123. They didn't really want to connect with her first and instead sent this. Skip down if the last rant, lecture, or general message was not your thing. I personally don't find it preachy, but others may. It's more of a statement.

A general message

We will start by saying we are thank for to be here today. We appreciate everyone taking the time to read our messages and being patient with us. We are truly pleased to be working here on earth. Although you have your problems from time to time you are a wonderful group of beings. We will try to share our knowledge of energy with you. Fortunately, the way in which we use light cannot be harnessed for ill intentions by your people. It is the nature of how we use our energy. **I interrupted them to ask for clarification about who they were talking about** This (message) is not for Veronique, no. We will get to her in a few. Ok, thank you. The energy techniques we will bring forward will not be like anything that anyone has imagined before. Although, they are simply techniques they will be very powerful. They will assist with a restructuring of the energy grid system on this planet. In its current state your energy grid can only take you so far as a species. Our techniques, if you chose to use them, we assist with advancing your technologies. Your people will have a difficult time accepting these techniques because they will not conform to what would be considered industry standards. Or scientifically accepted prinicples. Unfortunately, this process will take some time to occur. While it will be slow initially, it will accelerate in your time, exponentially. Or perhaps the word is quantum jump or quantum leap although some may think of the television show. Please be patient with those who are assisting, please be patient with yourselves. Everything shall come in due time, in the manner it should. These are exciting times and you have all asked to be here, here at this time to learn and enjoy the experiences. It is something truly unique to experience. **Again, they were trying to do a signoff or something. ** We shall see you soon, or be with you soon. I couldn’t quite get the last bit.

This is what followed the above general message. Violet123, I had to try to connect with them twice to get this message. The first time, my kids woke up and interrupted things. I tried to leave in notes and my internal dialogue to hopefully clarify stuff. They are or I am still struggling with past, present and future tense. Thank you for letting me do a reading for you. Any feedback is appreciated.

Violet123

Do you want to talk about Violet123 now? Yes, can talk about Violet123. The city girl at heart. She is enjoying her time living in Canada. The cold weather suits her well. Although, she of course does enjoy the warmer weather from time to time. (Not sure about that the previous statements). We would like to welcome her into the galactic world. She is a star being as well. Longing for her home deep in space. She is visited by her friends; her friends at night when she sleeps, similar to way we do with you (they are referring to me here. It has been suggested that I leave my body at night when sleeping. Kind of like an astral projection although I have no memory of it). She journeys with them. She will have a vague memory of it. Bookstores, she works at one or maybe visits one very frequently. (They said you worked at one, but I wasn’t 100% confident in their use of the word work as in a paying job.) They are insisting your work at one. (I’m not sure they fully understand the meaning of work.) A bear? No, bear, a woverrine? Yes, a small bear like animal? She is friends with. Future (they believe they are trying to indicate they are moving on to future stuff). She will might a very nice lady friend one day soon. A dancing tree. It’s waving its arms in the air. Like it’s celebrating. The tree looks a lot like the keebler elves’ tree. **Can we go back to the girl she will meet?** Yes, she will also be passionate about books. They will work together to write book(s) (I couldn’t tell if they were using the plural. Children’s books. A partnership of sorts. Books about the stars and children. They are showing me an image of a women in a kids classroom reading books to a small group of children. Maybe four or five children. A Monterrosi type of school, although I can’t be certain. Her father/ family would like to hear from her. They have not heard from her in a while now. Despite their/or your sort of celebrity status, they would like to hear from you more often. Not big celebrities. But they are using that word to describe you or someone in your family. They said father.

Card pull: six of flames, sage of crystals, and 10 of crystals.

Where are you coming from: The querent has taken the lead in the situation and brought balance into the field of confusion. However, there is a potential for leadership to turn into dominance. Are you able to remain humble before your successes? Do you honor the people who surround and support you, do you diminish their light with your own sense of self worth? In victory, do you see the highest good for all?

Where are you now: The Sage is the ultimate female authority. She is the great mother or matriarchal leader. She is the female counter part to the Master or the yin aspect of the his yang. Crystals are all about the earth. It is also about materialism and recognizing that possessions can never provide everything. Embracing abundance, without being addicted to it.

Where are you heading: The 10 of crystals. This card is all about abundance and what you will do with all of your success. Reflecting back upon how you achieved it and how you will use it moving forward. Enjoying your success without fearing losing it. Can you take the time now to enjoy the benefits of all you’ve created and relax into? What are you giving back to your family, your loved ones, you community? Are you ready to spread the wealth? Do you fear you will lose it all?

Thank you:-) bluelightbeing for the reading i have been visited by spirits at night time since I am a bit psychic myself but not sure if its them.

I never worked in a bookstore or have a big passion for books so maybe it could happen in the future even thought I am not into books you never know.

I didn't get the father celebrity part? Was it about me or this future woman i am suppose to

meet.

I also wanted to ask you if you could ask them what they can see about my love life? If I

will meet my soulmate or have any children in my future:-)

Edited by violet123

Hey sweet pea! Been waiting super patiently. Any chance your sources have anything to say about me?

Brittany, AZ what job or career is my best fit? I am having a really hard time making a decision, and am not sure what my calling is. Thank you in advance!

supposedly he is working on group 2 which is as follows

Crystal, TX

Veronique, Quebec

Lisa, MI

Debs, UK

Alisha (Ali), VA

Ariel, NC

Brandon, Jamica

Cher, Ohio

Jackie, England

then he said others after will be in group 3

supposedly he is working on group 2 which is as follows

Crystal, TX

Veronique, Quebec

Lisa, MI

Debs, UK

Alisha (Ali), VA

Ariel, NC

Brandon, Jamica

Cher, Ohio

Jackie, England

then he said others after will be in group 3

That's correct. Please keep in mind it does take time to do this. For some people who are "professionals" or have been doing it for a long time, they can connect pretty quickly. I can not. The process is pretty slow with each one taking about 30mins. This is also assumes I can connect. Sometimes I can't get anything on a particular person. I generally will try for about 10-15mins before I move on. There are lots of different reasons why connections can not be made. The last few days the connection has not been very good or clear. Rather then post a message(s) I'm not feeling good about I've opted to try the connection again later. I hope this helps to clarify things. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Debs & Alisha I hoping to do your message tomorrow morning. We'll see. I tried this morning on both of you but couldn't get a clear message. It happens.

• Like 1

That's correct. Please keep in mind it does take time to do this. For some people who are "professionals" or have been doing it for a long time, they can connect pretty quickly. I can not. The process is pretty slow with each one taking about 30mins. This is also assumes I can connect. Sometimes I can't get anything on a particular person. I generally will try for about 10-15mins before I move on. There are lots of different reasons why connections can not be made. The last few days the connection has not been very good or clear. Rather then post a message(s) I'm not feeling good about I've opted to try the connection again later. I hope this helps to clarify things. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Debs & Alisha I hoping to do your message tomorrow morning. We'll see. I tried this morning on both of you but couldn't get a clear message. It happens.

Thank you for keeping us posted. I wish I knew when you were trying and I would try to meditate myself-maybe in helping? I was asleep myself lol. GReat job thus far-and again thank you!

Edited by Alij

Yuna - You'll see a little bit of the stopping and starting since I tried to connect twice with you. I'm not sure about the first partial message because I couldn't really get a decent connection with them. I left it in just to see what happens.

Let’s start with her name. this is not her real name. It is a nickname. She lives in the UK but is not originally from there.

This is the restart:

Yes, we started before by saying that Debs is not originally from the UK/the town she states. She is a world traveler. Often longing to be back in her home town. Although she does enjoy seeing the experiencing the other cultures, they can be difficult for her to understand at times. She secretly makes fun of them from time to time. Not in a mean way, but in a silly goofy kind of way. Not to offend or belittle the culture, perhaps in a way to make light of the awkwardness one can experience when in another culture they don’t fully understand. Debs would like to be back on a farm raising animals. She should think about visiting farms where she grew up. This will help her to reconnect with her natural roots. Reconnect with nature, with mother Earth. We would like her to know that that meeting a man is likely to occur in the near future. A suave, handsome man, from Australia. From down under, as you would say. She should be cautious with this person. Things are not always as they seem/appear in your world. It is part of the games you play with one another. She should think about playing an instrument or listening to more music. Classical or more funky. Less punk rock as it tends to be a little bit angry. You will age just fine don’t allow it to consume you. She is beautiful both on the inside and outside. She should not forget this. You all are. Perfect in every way, you just need to remember who you are. Try meditating and taking relaxing walks in a park or country side.

Card pull Luna, Ten of Orbs, and Four of Flames

Where are you coming from: Luna or the moon. Lots to say about the moon. I can send you more on it if you’d like. Questions to ask yourself: How am I being moody and emotionally unsettled? What has me feeling out of balance? Why do I have such huge swings in emotion? What keeps me distracted from achieving joy and higher states of consciousness?

Where are you now: Ten of Orbs. A tough card. Questions to ask yourself: How have you reached the end f a struggle in your own mind or your communications with others? Can you release it and surrender, opening to a new beginning – a new perspective? When will you realize that there is nothing left to this mental pattern, so that you can be free to embark on something new?

Where are you heading: A way more fun card. The energy of this key is all about the heart and home, the celebration of family and friends. Questions to ask yourself: What are you creating as caretaker and loving support for family, friends, and your own heart and home? How have you brought your creative vision to manifest joy in your life? To what have you just given birth? What awaits you behind the next doorway?

Alij - Again, I left the first attempt in just to see what happens. I had my live channeling sessions last night and meant to send you a message about trying to connect with them right before you went to bed. Just for fun to see if the message I was going to do this morning would be any clearer. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if someone were to meditate at the same time or to think about connecting with them right before they go to sleep.

The mystic. The mystic would like to know about her family. ***The first part was from yesterday. After this mark, everything was from today’s message*** Yes, she is the mystic as one might say. Already dabbling in the arts of the metaphysical world. She may be interested in connecting with us one day. Wondering about her family. She should not worry (about her family). (They are making general statements/observations about our world) So much worrying in your world/this world. So much fear. They are blinding you with it (meaning fear). Not too worry, though. He he he. We realize the humor in that statement. You family will be fine. They will need time to heal as do all things of this nature. We are told we can be too pointed since we struggle with your emotional system and you deep ties to it, so we will refrain from talking about details even though “he”(they are referring to me) would like us too. (I told them they need to practice with dealing with emotions). As the world turns (a reference to the soap opera tv show). You have a fair amount of drama in your life. Unneeded drama. People who are taking your energy away from your studies. How lovely are you. Always kind and generous with your heart. Always wanting to give and help those in need. You should spend more time for yourself. Don’t worry about being selfish, you've earned the right to be selfish from time to time. You all have. It’s not really being selfish anyway, not in the manner in which your world thinks. It’s a recharge for your body and soul. You need this from time to time. Especially, you. If you run yourself too hard absorbing other people’s problems and energy it will/can consume you. There are many clearing techniques in your world find one that suits you. Then use it on a regular basis. People want to get freaky with you, only allow if you want it. California suits you well. Your career suits you well, in our opinion. Perhaps others would disagree. Hmmmmm…perhaps a better a better way to say it would be to say your career field is good but the specific place in which you do it is not as good As it could be? We forget about your future tenses. Yes, that previous stuff may be considered future. We don’t see time in a linear fashion as you perceive it in your world. It appears to be a fun way to live, although confusing at times I’m sure. When the floods come she will want to seek higher ground. Travel a great distance from where she is at physically at this time. North central part of the country. She can make it there, if, when the signs come, she listens to them. She would be of great value to the future yous (the future human race. They believe earth changes will be coming). Many gifts to give to the world. A heartfelt hug to her as one may say. We don’t know f that’s the right phrase. Sorry. (I think they are saying goodbye and they wish you well.) Yes we are. We are working on emotions as they mean so much to you(they are referring to earthlings.) Bon chance!

Card pull: Ace of Orbs, Two of Chalices, Eight of Orbs

Where are you coming from: What new idea or hope-filled vision is opening to your soul? What are you birthing here and how will you communicate it to others? Where will the potential of your intellect take you? Where is your focus? How do you perceive a new situation, project or idea?

Where are you now: The two of chalices is about love. The key of love, union and that almost dreamy state of harmony between two people. Questions to ask your self: How are you letting go to another soul? Are you open to falling in love? Are you so much in love that you are blind to the world around you? Have you confused love and sexual attraction?

Where are you heading: A tougher card, but still valuable. How have you let your thoughts and fears throw you off your path, blinding you to the way home? What has you so distracted that you have lost your vision of the highest good? Why have you become entangled in your thoughts and imprisoned in the cloudy vapors of doubt and uncertainty? And most importantly, how can you look clearly at your situation, release yourself from your mental restrictions and get back on track?

GrippyS - A strange one. I would love to hear some feedback on it considering the odd nature of the topic.

The Shiba Inu lover.? Yes, we know of this one. We like the name Ariel. Why did you choose it? The princess under the sea. Yes, this name suites you very well. Looking for a prince are you? For someone to sweep you off your feet and carry you away from the place you call home now. Hoping to move somewhere else. You shouldn't. There is a wonderful portal near your home which could be used to access other worlds. Vortex, is that the right word, yes.. Be careful around these vortexes although only light beings who obey universal laws can use them. From time to time other worldly beings can pass through them. Attach themselves to unsuspecting users from the 3D world. But that’s not why you’ve come to us. Something about aliens interests you. Why? Do you wish to learn about spaceships in the sky? Wondering if they are real? Experiences when you were a child if they are real? You already know the answers to these questions. Search inside yourself and you can find the answers. Take the journey that so many are beginning to do at this time. Join them in meditating and find your inner peace/joy. Aliens, flying around in space ships, is not something anyone here should worry too much about. Mother Earth will not allow most of them to come here. Only ones who are granted access are allowed in. There are protectors of light who watch over and keep them out. Perhaps hiding is a better word. Talk to the animals more often. You have the ability to do so with ease. They can be stubborn from time to time, but do have a great amount of knowledge. They are kind and sweet. Talk to them, when you can. Perhaps taking a class with animal communications would be of benefit to you. They can speak in a funny way so sometimes having a mentor can help with the language barrier. Gateways, gateways, gateways. .Something about a gateway. Stop fixating on the gateway. Not sure what they’re getting at. Archway?

Card pull: Ace of Orbs, Six of Orbs, and Four of Orbs – An interesting note is that the first three cards have dolphins on them. Do dolphins have a special meaning to you? Dolphins are the symbol of higher self. Also, all Orbs which are all about the thought and it's communication. Maybe you have some weird stuff going on in your head? A lot of internal thoughts shooting around?

Where are you coming from: What new idea or hope-filled vision is opening to your soul? What are you birthing here and how will you communicate it to others? Where will the potential of your intellect take you? Where is your focus? How do you perceive a new situation, project or idea?

Where are you now: This key is about how the mind can overcome the emotional upheaval of the ego and move forward, while reminding us that we do not escape our thoughts, we bring them with us, to hopefully find resolution in calmer waters. Are you attempting to escape your problems or are you trying to get distance from them? What can you do to resolve these issues, rather than temporarily evade them? How does distancing yourself from the matters at hand help you deal with them? Are you in denial or acceptance? What is the higher purpose in this lesson?

Where are you heading: It is time to slience the noise of the mind and allow the waves of intuitive inner knowing to wash over the energy bodies, taking pause to reflect and simply be. How are you allowing the imaginings of your mind and your outer world to disrupt your inner harmony? What one issue still needs to be resolved? What have you come to contribute to this illusory field and in so doing, fit to others? What will your presence here have served in the course of unfolding events on the space-time continuum?

Oh, am i in group 3?

Yes, you are. Think of a question you'd like answered too. I'm going to try to field questions and see what happens in the 3rd group.

Alij - Again, I left the first attempt in just to see what happens. I had my live channeling sessions last night and meant to send you a message about trying to connect with them right before you went to bed. Just for fun to see if the message I was going to do this morning would be any clearer. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if someone were to meditate at the same time or to think about connecting with them right before they go to sleep.

The mystic. The mystic would like to know about her family. ***The first part was from yesterday. After this mark, everything was from today’s message*** Yes, she is the mystic as one might say. Already dabbling in the arts of the metaphysical world. She may be interested in connecting with us one day. Wondering about her family. She should not worry (about her family). (They are making general statements/observations about our world) So much worrying in your world/this world. So much fear. They are blinding you with it (meaning fear). Not too worry, though. He he he. We realize the humor in that statement. You family will be fine. They will need time to heal as do all things of this nature. We are told we can be too pointed since we struggle with your emotional system and you deep ties to it, so we will refrain from talking about details even though “he”(they are referring to me) would like us too. (I told them they need to practice with dealing with emotions). As the world turns (a reference to the soap opera tv show). You have a fair amount of drama in your life. Unneeded drama. People who are taking your energy away from your studies. How lovely are you. Always kind and generous with your heart. Always wanting to give and help those in need. You should spend more time for yourself. Don’t worry about being selfish, you've earned the right to be selfish from time to time. You all have. It’s not really being selfish anyway, not in the manner in which your world thinks. It’s a recharge for your body and soul. You need this from time to time. Especially, you. If you run yourself too hard absorbing other people’s problems and energy it will/can consume you. There are many clearing techniques in your world find one that suits you. Then use it on a regular basis. People want to get freaky with you, only allow if you want it. California suits you well. Your career suits you well, in our opinion. Perhaps others would disagree. Hmmmmm…perhaps a better a better way to say it would be to say your career field is good but the specific place in which you do it is not as good As it could be? We forget about your future tenses. Yes, that previous stuff may be considered future. We don’t see time in a linear fashion as you perceive it in your world. It appears to be a fun way to live, although confusing at times I’m sure. When the floods come she will want to seek higher ground. Travel a great distance from where she is at physically at this time. North central part of the country. She can make it there, if, when the signs come, she listens to them. She would be of great value to the future yous (the future human race. They believe earth changes will be coming). Many gifts to give to the world. A heartfelt hug to her as one may say. We don’t know f that’s the right phrase. Sorry. (I think they are saying goodbye and they wish you well.) Yes we are. We are working on emotions as they mean so much to you(they are referring to earthlings.) Bon chance!

Card pull: Ace of Orbs, Two of Chalices, Eight of Orbs

Where are you now: The two of chalices is about love. The key of love, union and that almost dreamy state of harmony between two people. Questions to ask your self: How are you letting go to another soul? Are you open to falling in love? Are you so much in love that you are blind to the world around you? Have you confused love and sexual attraction?

Where are you heading: A tougher card, but still valuable. How have you let your thoughts and fears throw you off your path, blinding you to the way home? What has you so distracted that you have lost your vision of the highest good? Why have you become entangled in your thoughts and imprisoned in the cloudy vapors of doubt and uncertainty? And most importantly, how can you look clearly at your situation, release yourself from your mental restrictions and get back on track?

Who is the mystic? Wow, this is so....amazing and yet so many questions. What time is it where you are at, maybe message me and I will try to meditate for you to try? My family is actually worried about me-about the career is funny. I've always wanted to perform, to dance and sing and always said I wanted to go to either Cali or NY. A lot of people would say I'm overly emotional person (I do believe that too) ..traveling a great distance...my famliy is actually working on sending me back home several states away so I can seek help (very depressed, rumors I will need to stay minimum of 6 months) I've also felt there is no such thing as 'time' there (whereever they may be) but why are they saying goodbye to me? Is this family or guides? I thought possibly guides-I'm a lil worried though. Today I woke, had something happen and got severely emotional and depressed-point of still not wanting to try. I wish I could tell them to please talk to you about more details as far as the or my emotions. Even if it's blunt I think it would help me-just to have truth. Thank you again! Wow, really awesome, and really talented my dear! If you'd like to try the meditation before hand on my end send me a message and we can work out a time. Again thank you!

P.S. are you saying the beginning "The mystic. The mystic would like to know about her family." is from the other day and that is as far as you got was that much-then the rest followed the next day when you tried again? I kinda got confused from that part but the rest I believe I understood! Thanks again!

Id like to ask about my purpose on earth. Like am i going in the right direction to do what im meant to in this life?