Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Channeled Soul / Life Readings

bluelightbeings

Hi, this is a great thread. Thank you for doing this. I hope I'm not too late for a reading.

Shelley, Maryland

Hope not, BLB seems to have gone quiet for a while, hope all is well.

BLB has been online recently so perhaps they are just exhausted. Or over it. Either way I don't blame them. I can't imagine doing so many readings while learning themselves. Hope all is well BluelightBeings!

• Like 1

BLB's last update was posted at the end of May where he said he was very busy with his business. I'm sure all is well, it is not unusual for readers to need time away when life gets busy. Many get bombarded in PM as well which can become over whelming. Just be patient and don't add to the problem by sending PM's if your request is already stated here.

Hope not, BLB seems to have gone quiet for a while, hope all is well.

All good, thanks.

Yes, I hope all is well with BLB, too.

All good, thanks.

BLB has been online recently so perhaps they are just exhausted. Or over it. Either way I don't blame them. I can't imagine doing so many readings while learning themselves. Hope all is well BluelightBeings!

No, I haven't been online really. I think have the webpage loaded and maybe it thinks I'm online. Hmmmm.. We're still learning, but progress has been slow due to my business and family commitments.

BLB's last update was posted at the end of May where he said he was very busy with his business. I'm sure all is well, it is not unusual for readers to need time away when life gets busy. Many get bombarded in PM as well which can become over whelming. Just be patient and don't add to the problem by sending PM's if your request is already stated here.

Thank you for your concerns. I'm perfectly fine. I've just been really busy with kids and my business. I run a seasonal business and it's kicking into high gear. May and June are two of our busiest months of the year. I should be back at it in a week or so....I'm hoping. Hang in there. I'll get to everyone's request.

I will make a definitive post letting everyone know I'm not taking anymore requests. Blu3 de 3n3gry will most likely shut the thread down when I'm no longer accepting requests too.

• Like 1

Glad to see you are well and that business is booming. Thank you for providing an update.

• 2 weeks later...

First name: Tonis (There should be horizontal line on the "o" actually)

Thanks a lot! :)))

Edited by t6nis143

Hmm..I might be out of luck here since you seem to be busy, but it's worth a shot! My name is Amanda and I'm in Maryland, USA.

Thanks !

Hello, I would like a reading, I hope I turn out to be lucky...as you seem to be very busy...

My name is Sandra, India.

Locking this thread for now to give bluelightbeings a chance to catch up with prior requests.

Please drop me or one of the mods a PM, bluelightbeings, when you are ready to have the thread open again. Thanks :tu: