Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Channeled Soul / Life Readings

bluelightbeings

Hello. I recently completed a number of psychic classes. I would like to get some practice. I primarily do channeled "life" readings. I have a group of blue light beings from another realm who have been with me since I was a child. They have been actively assisting me for some time now. They would like to begin to assist other people with their life's purpose by providing general guidance about their life. They are a caring group of beings. However, they can speak very bluntly so if you are super sensitive or not ready to hear a non-sugar coated answer this may not be the thing for you.

Here's how we work. You provide a name (first name only please) and a location. If you have a specific life area you would like them to address you may provide it, but it's not necessary. They'll most likely have something to say either way. I use automatic writing to connect with them. I will also use Sirian Starseed Tarot cards.

If you'd like a free reading please send me a post on this topic. *snip* Give me a little bit of time. Sometimes it takes a little bit get a connection.

One per customer please.

One follow up question.

I don't connect with people who have passed on, ascended masters, guides, spirits, animals, or angels. Only the group of blue light beings. I also don't do medical issues.

Thank you.

As always readings are for entertain purposes only.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
comment removed

Billy, Wellington, New Zealand...

Here's how we work. You provide a name (first name only please) and a location. If you have a specific life area you would like them to address you may provide it, but it's not necessary. They'll most likely have something to say either way. I use automatic writing to connect with them. I will also use Sirian Starseed Tarot cards.

If you'd like a free reading please send me PM or post on this topic. I will most likely respond with a PM. Give me a little bit of time. Sometimes it takes a little bit get a connection.

Hi there and welcome to UM,

I have sent you a PM explaining how UM works.

Nicholas, Columbus Ohio

Rebecca, North Carolina USA

Lewis, Texas

I'll tell you right off the bat I'm incredibly skeptical, but I'm always willing to be proven wrong.

Jacob, Minnesota.

Beany, California. I am skeptical of alien stuff, and almost never let anyone read me, but want to keep an open mind.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest and allowing me to test out my abilities. We'll see what happens. I was like most people, a skeptic, up until recently. I should be able to do a handful of the channelings this morning. The rest I will try to get to tomorrow morning.

I know this is not part of the forum for debates and I'm really not a debating kind of a guy. I did reference the blue beings as aliens. This is a broad use of the term alien. It's probably not an accurate word for who they are in the context of what most people think of as aliens. They don't have a space ship they're flying around in. Inter-dimensional beings might be more fitting. I'm honestly not exactly sure who or what they are. If not anything, I have found their messages to be fun and interesting.

Thank you again. I have about 11 folks requesting a reading. I'm not going to take anymore until I get through this first group.

Hi everyone, a quick update. The readings are taking a little longer than expected. I have three done as of this morning. I will post all of them at once or atleast a group of them. If someone is really itching for theirs, just let me know and I'll post it.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest and allowing me to test out my abilities. We'll see what happens. I was like most people, a skeptic, up until recently. I should be able to do a handful of the channelings this morning. The rest I will try to get to tomorrow morning.

I know this is not part of the forum for debates and I'm really not a debating kind of a guy. I did reference the blue beings as aliens. This is a broad use of the term alien. It's probably not an accurate word for who they are in the context of what most people think of as aliens. They don't have a space ship they're flying around in. Inter-dimensional beings might be more fitting. I'm honestly not exactly sure who or what they are. If not anything, I have found their messages to be fun and interesting.

Thank you again. I have about 11 folks requesting a reading. I'm not going to take anymore until I get through this first group.

Thanks for the explanation, and your honesty about being unsure about what exactly they are. I've run into a lot of things myself that I can't explain or even name.

• Like 1

Ok. I've have a bunch done. I'm going to do an individual post for each of the people. You'll see me start the post with the person's name. Then I will list some notes, if I have any, that are from me. They could be asking for clarifications, general notes, or just about anything. After that you'll see their message. Sometimes they will give me an image. I do my best to describe the image or interpret the image. The images can be very random and weird so I really try to stay away from interpreting the image. I prefer to describe the image. The feeling I get is this image will have some meaning for the person who it's intended. If the image was something I am familiar with then they want me to interpret it for you. I try to make it clear when I "check" about an image. The last piece you'll see are the card pulls. There are unlimited techniques to using tarot cards. All different style of cards. Please keep in mind I like to use the Sirian Starseed Tarot. If someone would like to know more about them we can discuss them in a different area. Sirian is not a reference to the middle eastern country. It's a reference to a star system located near Orion's belt. The way I use the cards is with a three card pull. The three cards represent 1. What are you coming out of? 2. Where are you currently at? 3. Where are you potentially heading? Below each card you will see a list of questions. These are questions for you to ask yourself. They should have some meaning to you.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, good or bad. If something is completely wrong, please let me know. Before you send over a message that something is incorrect, please explore all possibilities first. They seem to be giving messages in the present tense, but they could be intending it to be a future possibility. And most importantly, be honest with yourself about the information given.

A personal note from me. For most of the first group, the information given was eerily specific for most people. I was expecting to receive the usual general woo who, new age, go stare a candle in the woods, or go follow your dreams and you can manifest whatever, blah blah blah stuff. I thought it would stuff that could not be verified or vague and non-specific in nature. It was generally not. So I am curious to hear your comments about accuracy.

If you have follow up questions, please feel free to ask. I'm not sure I will get to them right away, but I will try.

I'm going to continue to work on the rest of the group over the next few days. Thank you.

**Edit: I almost forgot to mention, we the card pulls I left out references to starseeds. I thought this may infringe upon some people's personal beliefs so I left out references to starseed origins. If this interests you, please let me know and I'll add those references to your card pulls.

Edited by bluelightbeings
  • Like 1

My notes on Maria: Strange at first. There is an obvious contradiction in the writing when 2 children are mentioned, then a third. Not sure what is going on here. Perhaps Maria could clarify. Maybe she is only the mother of 2 of them and is caring for a third who she is not technically her child. A note, sometimes they show me an image and don’t send words. You’ll see where I describe an image instead of typing words.

Maria, Texas. Let’s talk about Maria. Maria is a mother of 2 children. One of them is ill but will get better soon. The other two boys will be shy for some time. Maria is an enlightened soul as we would call it. She is sot originally from Texas. She was a monk in a past life. She will have a vague memory of this lifetime, receiving images from time to time about this life. She is considering moving back to her home town. This would not be recommended at this time. Her children would not like the move and would not be in their best interest at this time. Perhaps down the road one to two years would be more appropriate.

From me: A cypress tree is being shown to me. Not sure the meaning. A women walking up to it carrying a tray. An offereing of sorts. Could be a large maple tree.

Tarot cards pulled Starseed, Five of Orbs, and Six of Chalices.

The place where you are coming from: Starseed card generally carries the knowledge that you are about to embark upon a new journey into an unknown area.

The place you are currently at: Five of Orbs – How are you juggling things in your mind and yet deluding yourself of the bigger picture?

The place you are heading: Six of Chalices – This card is about the remembrance of why you are here at this time. A child like innocence in remembering that you are here to learn and grow. Are you open to giving and receiving without fear of being hurt or rejected? Are you in the moment of your life?

Note on Billy: Very interesting card pull for him. I am curious about him. A note sometimes they show me an image and don’t send words. You’ll see where I describe an image instead of typing words.

Billy, Wellington, New Zealand

Billy is a fun loving kind of a guy. Although he is feeling somewhat lost at this point in his life. A love issue is brewing for him. He enjoys walks in the countryside. Rolling hills. And mountain ranges. He is lonely but not for too much longer. He’ll want to reflect upon his past and use it to help decide what he should do in the future. Yes, we realize how corny that statement is. Of course, you would reflect upon your past to help guide your future. Billy will be a hero in his own mind and world. He will invent. Billy is an inventor. He will develop a tool for farming and ranching which is unique.

From Me: “An image of a person in a glass enclosed shower. The glass is all foggy with the person back up against the glass. I can’t tell if it’s a male or female. I think it’s a man. It appears to be sexual in context. They are showing me a sheep leading a heard of other sheep to higher ground. They are also showing me an image of a white and orange cat in a living room. Looks like he’s begging for a treat or something. There’s a brown couch behind him. The cat is sweet but can be demanding. Troublesome would be a better word. Like most orange and white striped cats.

Where are you moving from: Reason –How are you exercising reason in your current situation? What male authority figure is laying down the law? What aspect of your life do you feel you need control over?

Where are you currently: The Star – What do you dream for the future? What will this transition be like? There are additional references to starseed origins. I can add more if starseeds interest you.

Where are you heading: Master of Crystals – Interesting card pull. Crystals are associated with the earth, abundance (financial success, personal success, etc) but not being tied to it or bound by it. Master is a card of authority and is generally associated with leaders. It is suggested that their skills are best used for the greater good of all. Meaning do not keep your skill at creating abundance to yourself; use it to assist others.

Edited by bluelightbeings

Tom, South Carolina

Tom is a man’s mans’. It is strange that he is on this type of website. He is a religious man but is beginning to realize that the religion in its current form is incomplete. He should not worry about what his religion will think about his exploration into the unexplained. It is one of the first steps to learning and opening the mind. Merely accepting the possibility of things existing and the world being more complete then what is generally accepted is a huge step. We applaud him for this. He will want to turn to his parents for assistance this will be difficult for him because they are no longer here. But he can gain guidance from them if he desires. They will assist him. He should continue to go fishing. This is a way for him to connect with nature. **They are showing me an image of a man on a small boat in on lake fishing by himself.** This would be a good time to reflect upon his current life. The lake and the woods will refresh and reenergize his soul. It’s good for him to be in nature. He won’t like the ideal of seeing a psychic. And we are not suggesting he should. He can connect on his own. He is already hearing voices even seeing images from time to time. They will get stronger if he allows if. He can also just cruise along if he would like. Good luck to you. The cards will reveal and other insight.

Card Pull: Three of crystals, Hanging Man, and Master of Orbs

Where are you coming from: How are you using your clarity of intention and purpose to manifest a new project into being? Do you enjoy working with others to build new ideas? Is your dream being realized, your business plan implemented? How have you integrated the options of the Two to manifest the forward moving potential of the Three?

Where are you now: The Hanging Man is associated with meditation, selflessness, new perspectives, reversal of ideas. Questions to ask yourself: What do I need to meditate on? How do I need to look at things in a different way? How am I feeling suspended in time – on hold?

Where are you heading: Orbs represent the element of Air. Orbs reflect thought and the mental body; communicating those thoughts to others and recognizing the challenges the mind creates. The Master is the male authority in a particular situation, in this case, a master of the orbs. You will learn to become a master of communicating thoughts to others. As always, the master makes best use of his skills by using them to assist the world.

Rebecca, North Carolina

A free spirited young girl. In her 20’s. She would l really like to live on the beach and study whales and other marine biology. She’s just screwing around right now. She has missed a few opportunities that she is currently regretting, but she should really move on from it. They will circle back around in the near future. They won’t be the exact opportunities, but they will provide similar experiences. She is generally a happy person. She misses her dad from time to time. She will want to peruse her passion of animals and wildlife. Orcas orcas orcas. They are a beautiful creatures and misunderstood. She should think about studying them as well. This would take her away for NC. But it would be a fulfilling experience. Once you’ve gazed into the eyes of an orca there’s nothing quite like it. You will forever be in love with them. They are one of the keepers of the ocean. Nothing else at this time. We could have more for her at a later time. What are you doing on a site like this? Look inside yourself and you will find the answers. We realize this is another corny answer similar to one of the other answers but it remains true regardless.

Card Pull: Six of Orbs, The Shadow, and The Great.

Where are you coming from: The six of orbs is about moving away from the ego-driven world into a higher conscious driven world. Are you attempting to escape you problems? What can you do to resolve these issues, rather than temporarily evade them? Are you in denial or acceptance?

Where are you at: The Shadow is an interesting card. What am I addicted to? How have I let myself become enslaved by it? How have I let my fear enchain me? How does my ego based consciousness dictate what I need? What happens when I let go and stop trying to control everything and everyone?

Where are you heading: A very powerful card. A sign to remind us that everything is a cycle. When is the wheel of my own fortune going to turn? How am I receiving what I have given? What great winds of change are

upon me? What new cycle of life am I embarking on?

Lewis, Texas

Sorry Lewis, they really only wanted to show me images. I'm not exactly certain of the meanings, so I did the best I could with describing them. The images were bizarre at best. I hope you have some insight about them, because I am very curious.

Lewis is a big strong man. Well known for his intelligence and grace under pressure. However he is looking for something. They are showing me an image of a person’s forearm, with a watch on it. There are other markings on the forearm that I can’t make out. They almost look like arm sweat bands, but tightly wrapped around the arm. Did you lose time or an actual watch?

They are now showing me an image of a very high tech submarine or diving sure. It has clear a glass pod on the front of it. But it also has mechanical arms and mechanical legs. It swims almost like person would if you were under water swimming. Super weird.

Now, they are shoing me an image of a man eating lunch on a construction site. He’s a steel worker sitting on an I-beam high above the city. The city was not identifiable. Like those old time pictures from NYC, except it’s all in color. The man is eating a sandwhich. There’s a crane or a thing picking him up and dropping him. Fishing finshing fishing.

Card pull: Ace of Crystals, Four of Chalices, and Six of Orbs

Where are you coming from: A fun card. This card speaks for the promise of new opportunities in career, financials matters and other aspects of security and stability. If you are into or have a curiosity about crystal energy, you should probably begin looking into them.

Where are you at: How are you allowing your projections of the past or future disrupt the beauty of now? Do you recognize how you have everything you need to be happy and fulfilled? How does your sense of not fitting in or belonging manifest in your world and how can you change it? I don’t want to intrude upon personal beliefs here, but this card is very geared towards those who are referred to as starseeds. I can expand upon the card if you feel having some input from the perspective of possibly being a starseed. I will hold off for now.

Where are you heading: The six of orbs is about moving away from the ego-driven world into a higher conscious driven world. Are you attempting to escape you problems? What can you do to resolve these issues, rather than temporarily evade them? Are you in denial or acceptance?

Thank you! I do have two young boys and am pregnant with baby #3 (gender undetermined as I am not far along). My oldest is ill and has been for a little while and I'm happy to know he will be getting better soon! I would like to think of myself as enlightened. I am always on a quest for knowledge so a Monk certainly makes sense for me. I have my PhD - I am dedicated. I am also not originally from Texas at all. That was spot on. Thank you so much for the connection.

Edited by mb20122013
  • Like 2

Thank-you for the reading. Here is my feedback.

Tom, South Carolina

Tom is a man’s mans’. It is strange that he is on this type of website. He is a religious man but is beginning to realize that the religion in its current form is incomplete. He should not worry about what his religion will think about his exploration into the unexplained. It is one of the first steps to learning and opening the mind. Merely accepting the possibility of things existing and the world being more complete then what is generally accepted is a huge step. We applaud him for this.

This portion is fairly accurate, but needs some clarification. I am not a religious man now; however, I was extremely religious in the past until I came to realize certain things and abandoned Christianity and all other forms of religion. I went from one extreme to the other. From religious to being a strict atheist and materialist, insisting on a scientific explanation for everything. Then as time went on, I softened my stance on materialism and am now beginning to accept that there is more to life than the material. So it is in that sense it is strange that I am on a website like this.

He will want to turn to his parents for assistance this will be difficult for him because they are no longer here. But he can gain guidance from them if he desires. They will assist him.

When I first started reading this, I thought I was going to catch an obvious mistake until you wrote that my parents "...are no longer here." That is true, my parents are both deceased. The strange thing is that I have been thinking lately that I would like to communicate with them somehow for some guidance. Who knows? Maybe it will happen.

He should continue to go fishing. This is a way for him to connect with nature. **They are showing me an image of a man on a small boat in on lake fishing by himself.** This would be a good time to reflect upon his current life. The lake and the woods will refresh and reenergize his soul. It’s good for him to be in nature.

This part about fishing is interesting. I actually haven't gone fishing for a number of years. However, I recently met someone who adores fishing and even teaches fishing techniques to others. I am learning a lot from this man, but not so much about fishing as about spiritual issues. It is possible that the image of the man on the small boat is this person I recently met??

He won’t like the ideal of seeing a psychic. And we are not suggesting he should. He can connect on his own. He is already hearing voices even seeing images from time to time. They will get stronger if he allows if. He can also just cruise along if he would like. Good luck to you. The cards will reveal and other insight.

It is true that I have had some experiences as you describe.

Again, thank-you for taking the time to do the reading.

You said you may try to answer a follow-up question. If so, what I would like to know is whether there are any insights into any of my past lives?

• Like 1

Lewis, Texas

Sorry Lewis, they really only wanted to show me images. I'm not exactly certain of the meanings, so I did the best I could with describing them. The images were bizarre at best. I hope you have some insight about them, because I am very curious.

Lewis is a big strong man. Well known for his intelligence and grace under pressure. However he is looking for something. They are showing me an image of a person’s forearm, with a watch on it. There are other markings on the forearm that I can’t make out. They almost look like arm sweat bands, but tightly wrapped around the arm. Did you lose time or an actual watch?

They are now showing me an image of a very high tech submarine or diving sure. It has clear a glass pod on the front of it. But it also has mechanical arms and mechanical legs. It swims almost like person would if you were under water swimming. Super weird.

Now, they are shoing me an image of a man eating lunch on a construction site. He’s a steel worker sitting on an I-beam high above the city. The city was not identifiable. Like those old time pictures from NYC, except it’s all in color. The man is eating a sandwhich. There’s a crane or a thing picking him up and dropping him. Fishing finshing fishing.

Card pull: Ace of Crystals, Four of Chalices, and Six of Orbs

Where are you coming from: A fun card. This card speaks for the promise of new opportunities in career, financials matters and other aspects of security and stability. If you are into or have a curiosity about crystal energy, you should probably begin looking into them.

Where are you at: How are you allowing your projections of the past or future disrupt the beauty of now? Do you recognize how you have everything you need to be happy and fulfilled? How does your sense of not fitting in or belonging manifest in your world and how can you change it? I don’t want to intrude upon personal beliefs here, but this card is very geared towards those who are referred to as starseeds. I can expand upon the card if you feel having some input from the perspective of possibly being a starseed. I will hold off for now.

Where are you heading: The six of orbs is about moving away from the ego-driven world into a higher conscious driven world. Are you attempting to escape you problems? What can you do to resolve these issues, rather than temporarily evade them? Are you in denial or acceptance?

That is strange. I'm not sure that I understand all of it, especially the creature swimming underwater. I wouldn't mind you telling me more about being a starseed? It's funny because I was going through a rough period recently and wether delusional or not, I found myself wanting to go back home in a sense. Not suicidal, just exhausted. I told myself I didn't want to do this, be here anymore. People are cruel, insensitive, selfish etc... I don't wanna help them anymore. I know it sounds crazy, but it was a weird moment I had, probably from mental exhaustion though.

Thank you very much.

I think I got skipped :unsure2:

no wait I totally got skipped! lol

Edited by spartan max2

I think I got skipped :unsure2:

no wait I totally got skipped! lol

Wait and see if it was a mistake. It explains in the readings guide why you may be skipped if a reader can not connect to u at this time. (Pinned thread at the top of this forum) Don't take it to heart if it is the case.

SpartanMax2, I didn't forget you. I just couldn't get anything yet. Don't worry it doesn't mean anything. Hopefully the next round.

• Like 1