Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bluelightbeings

Free Channeled Soul / Life Readings

244 posts in this topic

Whisperer

Billy is a fun loving kind of a guy. Although he is feeling somewhat lost at this point in his life. A love issue is brewing for him. He enjoys walks in the countryside. Rolling hills. And mountain ranges. He is lonely but not for too much longer. He’ll want to reflect upon his past and use it to help decide what he should do in the future. Yes, we realize how corny that statement is. Of course, you would reflect upon your past to help guide your future. Billy will be a hero in his own mind and world. He will invent. Billy is an inventor. He will develop a tool for farming and ranching which is unique.

• Fun loving is a racial characteristic, so much so that we often miss out on 'serious notes' but yeah, fun is good.

• Love Nature with an abiding passion, got to have the Sea though too, spent many years hitch hiking and walking most of the way to my destination, spent as much time as I could Bush walking and hunting with my mind.

• My loneliness is to do with needing folks on the same wave length around, few and far between at the moment

• Always day dream that I am the Hero and being a Computer games player, prefer solo hero games over team ones as I have control over my experiences and I am also a 'wanna be game developer', having a team of folks with me developing digital productions.

• Have invented many things for personal use and tried a commercial enterprise 30 odd years ago but the Yankee Government put a stop to it, a gearing system that would render most fuel based systems obsolete. My manufacturers were warned off with the promise of no supplies for their industry if they pursued the deal, bummer but thats life.

The Farming tool may be a hydration system thats been on my mind for a wee while.

From Me: “An image of a person in a glass enclosed shower. The glass is all foggy with the person back up against the glass. I can’t tell if it’s a male or female. I think it’s a man. It appears to be sexual in context. They are showing me a sheep leading a heard of other sheep to higher ground. They are also showing me an image of a white and orange cat in a living room. Looks like he’s begging for a treat or something. There’s a brown couch behind him. The cat is sweet but can be demanding. Troublesome would be a better word. Like most orange and white striped cats.

• Mystery to me here as it could be a woman who is a 'man' in many ways, domineering without knowing that one is domineering or something. Now that fits :)
  • Folks have always followed where I go, bloody annoying too but yup, I am a sheep for the meek shall inherent the earth
  • There is such a cat , my missus's brothers and a brown couch that the darn thing ambushes me on, just to trap me there in endless patting, as they do...

Where are you moving from: Reason –How are you exercising reason in your current situation? What male authority figure is laying down the law? What aspect of your life do you feel you need control over?

• What will be will be
  • No male authority figure in my world, perhaps my own? not sure
  • HAbits, smoke heaps of ciggys, not good.

Where are you currently: The Star – What do you dream for the future? What will this transition be like? There are additional references to starseed origins. I can add more if starseeds interest you.

Yes please, interested in your 'starseed' stuff thanks

Where are you heading: Master of Crystals – Interesting card pull. Crystals are associated with the earth, abundance (financial success, personal success, etc) but not being tied to it or bound by it. Master is a card of authority and is generally associated with leaders. It is suggested that their skills are best used for the greater good of all. Meaning do not keep your skill at creating abundance to yourself; use it to assist others.

Top secret :) HAH!, supposed to have the Midas touch and have saved businesses in the past.

Dont really think much of money but its needed at this time of life, cant just skive off to the bush anymore, its all owned now and patrolled.

So the master plan is make stacks of cash to build self supporting businesses around my country in suppressed areas where my 'race' needs a huge hand up, like most, a lot get stoned and drunk, beat the kids up and generally cause mayhem and stuff but a lot more are quite happy being conventional, still. help is needed and I have the capability.

Thanks a bunch matey, good reading and pertinent as well as verifiable in areas you couldn't have possibly researched unless you are a good researcher with internet hacking mechanisms.

Much appreciated....

Cheers...

bluelightbeings

Adrian, Romania

I had a little trouble getting a connection, but when it came the information flowed. The first part I’m not 100% comfortable with. In fact, they kept using “he” referencing that you’re man, but I have a feeling you might actual be a women. I would have liked to have more verifiable information. Past lives are so hard to do anything with, especially at this point in my practicing. It appears they are going to bring forward what they think is relevant. It's not up to me to decide.

He grew up in a small town in the western part of the country. A traveler a heart. He would like to visit the USA sometime in the near future. The grand canyon in particular. Arches National Park . , Mount Rushmore. He has an interest in American history. A strong draw to it. We believe he lived a past life as a solider for the USA during the revolutionary war period. He was killed in battle fighting for the freedom of the US. He has questions and serious doubts about the American government. **I believe they mean motives of the government** He is a skeptic of many things, but yet is still longing for answers because he knows something is incomplete with the world in its current state. **Images of the great pyramids in Egytp and the sphinx.** He enjoys researching Egyptian history and culture from the times of the building of the great pyramids. He should/needs to travel to them one day. When he is in the presence of the great pyramids and the sphinx he will remember being with them in another lifetime. He was a supervisor with building them. He didn’t care for the people that he was building them for, but knew he had to building them. Engineering. Building and structures is a passion of his. He carries regrets about the loss of life associated with the building of the pyramids. He should seek an energy healer to help him release these energies. They are not his to carry with him. He could also try to release these energies himself.

They are showing me a mini movie of someone, a scuba diver, being attack by a shark. A small great white shark. The diver is fighting it off. The shark doesn’t appear to be able to do any damage because the diver is able to move out of the way each time. I don’t think this is a literal image. Perhaps an image for interpretation.

Card pulls: Reason, Ten of Crystals and Starseed.

Where are you coming from: This card is about Reason and structure to the creative flow of imagination and being grounded in reality at the same time. Questions to ask yourself or ponder: How are you exercising reason in your current situation? How do you discipline yourself to bring structure to your vision? What aspect of your life do you feel you control over?

Where are you at: Ten of Crystals is a fun card. It is about having achieved abundance in your life and now pondering what to do with it all. It is a card about reflecting upon your past and how you accumulated all of this abundance. You should enjoy your success without being afraid of losing it. Can you take the time to enjoy the benefits of all you’ve created and relax into it? What are you giving back to your family, loved ones, and community? Are you ready to spread the wealth? Do you fear you will lose it all?

Where are you headed: Starseed. The Starseed key represents ultimate trust in the divine. This card speaks of impulsivity and faith; it implies that the querent is off on a new quest, unconditionally, knowing that a new experience , an unknown, is about to unfold and become manifest. Do I trust my intention? How am I leading into the unknown? What new reality am I intent upon creating? How am I being totally guided?

Jacob, Minnesota

I know you will doubt all of this, but when everyone responded to the thread I simply went down the list and wrote down everyone's name and location. I put all the names and locations into a word document.This is the document I work with. I relax my body and begin and internal discussion in my head. I then write what comes to me. Since then,I have only looked at the posts associated with feedback from people I've posted a reading for. Below are my exact notes. I have a memory of two of people who posted they were skeptical. After receiving the message below, I checked to see if you were one of them. Indeed you are. I have no problem with skeptics. In fact, I think the world needs them. I'm not here to make believers out of people. I only want to practice these techniques. Believe in whatever you'd like. I'm going to go through everyone else on the list and then come back to you. Are you ok with that? Or should we call it good?

Lets talk about Jacob in Minnesota. Yes we can speak of him. Jacob is skeptical, and yet still participates in a site about the unknown. He is attempting debunk some peoples belief systems.

cupid

Adrian, Romania

I had a little trouble getting a connection, but when it came the information flowed. The first part I’m not 100% comfortable with. In fact, they kept using “he” referencing that you’re man, but I have a feeling you might actual be a women. I would have liked to have more verifiable information. Past lives are so hard to do anything with, especially at this point in my practicing. It appears they are going to bring forward what they think is relevant. It's not up to me to decide.

He grew up in a small town in the western part of the country. A traveler a heart. He would like to visit the USA sometime in the near future. The grand canyon in particular. Arches National Park . , Mount Rushmore. He has an interest in American history. A strong draw to it. We believe he lived a past life as a solider for the USA during the revolutionary war period. He was killed in battle fighting for the freedom of the US. He has questions and serious doubts about the American government. **I believe they mean motives of the government** He is a skeptic of many things, but yet is still longing for answers because he knows something is incomplete with the world in its current state. **Images of the great pyramids in Egytp and the sphinx.** He enjoys researching Egyptian history and culture from the times of the building of the great pyramids. He should/needs to travel to them one day. When he is in the presence of the great pyramids and the sphinx he will remember being with them in another lifetime. He was a supervisor with building them. He didn’t care for the people that he was building them for, but knew he had to building them. Engineering. Building and structures is a passion of his. He carries regrets about the loss of life associated with the building of the pyramids. He should seek an energy healer to help him release these energies. They are not his to carry with him. He could also try to release these energies himself.

They are showing me a mini movie of someone, a scuba diver, being attack by a shark. A small great white shark. The diver is fighting it off. The shark doesn’t appear to be able to do any damage because the diver is able to move out of the way each time. I don’t think this is a literal image. Perhaps an image for interpretation.

Card pulls: Reason, Ten of Crystals and Starseed.

Where are you coming from: This card is about Reason and structure to the creative flow of imagination and being grounded in reality at the same time. Questions to ask yourself or ponder: How are you exercising reason in your current situation? How do you discipline yourself to bring structure to your vision? What aspect of your life do you feel you control over?

Where are you at: Ten of Crystals is a fun card. It is about having achieved abundance in your life and now pondering what to do with it all. It is a card about reflecting upon your past and how you accumulated all of this abundance. You should enjoy your success without being afraid of losing it. Can you take the time to enjoy the benefits of all you’ve created and relax into it? What are you giving back to your family, loved ones, and community? Are you ready to spread the wealth? Do you fear you will lose it all?

Where are you headed: Starseed. The Starseed key represents ultimate trust in the divine. This card speaks of impulsivity and faith; it implies that the querent is off on a new quest, unconditionally, knowing that a new experience , an unknown, is about to unfold and become manifest. Do I trust my intention? How am I leading into the unknown? What new reality am I intent upon creating? How am I being totally guided?

Thank you very much for your reading, Bluelightbeings. First, I'm male. Your reading is very accurate and true. You're right with where I grew up and I live now. I like very much to travel. I like that area, the Grand Canyon. I want to visit someday Sedona, Scottsdale and other cities from that area. I like Usa, has beautiful states and nature. I like also Egypt, with his history and geography. I always try to protect from bad and I ask angels, archangels to help me. Also is true about those three cards. Abundance will come soon in my life. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

luckofFire

could you do a private reading? I have pm you

deviantlee

Lee, Singapore

bluelightbeings

Deviantlee and Luckofire, I'm in the process of finishing up the first group of requests. When I have completed the first group, I'll post again when I'm ready to do another group. Thank you for your interest.

Hideout

Jacob, Minnesota

I know you will doubt all of this, but when everyone responded to the thread I simply went down the list and wrote down everyone's name and location. I put all the names and locations into a word document.This is the document I work with. I relax my body and begin and internal discussion in my head. I then write what comes to me. Since then,I have only looked at the posts associated with feedback from people I've posted a reading for. Below are my exact notes. I have a memory of two of people who posted they were skeptical. After receiving the message below, I checked to see if you were one of them. Indeed you are. I have no problem with skeptics. In fact, I think the world needs them. I'm not here to make believers out of people. I only want to practice these techniques. Believe in whatever you'd like. I'm going to go through everyone else on the list and then come back to you. Are you ok with that? Or should we call it good?

Lets talk about Jacob in Minnesota. Yes we can speak of him. Jacob is skeptical, and yet still participates in a site about the unknown. He is attempting debunk some peoples belief systems.

I'm perfectly ok with that.

Beany

I was one of the skeptics, now I'm totally burning with curiosity! I do readings myself, and I love to see how others approach the work. I work with guides & ancestors, so I suppose working with light beings isn't any more outlandish sounding that that.

bluelightbeings

Hi all,

I'm just about done with the first group. I believe I have about 2 more to complete and I'm going to go back to a few other them and ask for additional information. In the meantime, I'm going to address some of the feedback and questions that were posted. I'm not great at using this interface, the forum tools that is. There's probably a better way to do this, but here's what I'm going to do. I'll put up a name and then give some comments that relate back to their comments. Hopefully that format will work.

BarnabasCollins

1. If you do decide to see a medium about contacting your parents, please use caution. As much as I enjoy the metaphysical world, there are some who like to pray on others. Make sure you use someone you have a good feeling about. When I saw a medium about 8 months ago, I did research on her for awhile. I also read through her website to see if any strange feelings popped up. My personal opinion is that everyone can communicate with other worlds if they want to. You just have to be prepared to accept the manner in which the communication may come, dreams, images, words, thoughts, memories. I was hell bent on seeing dead people with my physical eyes when I first started. I've given up on that now, not because I don't think it's possible. I think some people are capable of doing this. I just don't it's going to be my thing.

2. I've never formally attempting to ask about past lives for anyone before. Strangely, one of the other readings a past life popped up. I will get through everyone else and check in and see what happens. I don't tell me about any you're interested in. I prefer to go in "blind" so to speak.

3. Thank you for your feedback!

mb201....

1. Thank you for your feedback. I was really worried about the direct contradiction about your kids. I decided to post it anyway. I'm glad I did. I don't have a good feel for when they are talking in the present, past or future. Maybe the part about moving is for the future? Best of luck to you!

Laurent

I'm sorry that's all I got for you. I really couldn't make any sense of it. I wish I was a better artist because I would draw something for you so you atleast had that. I'm going to try again when I get through the last few people.

WierdHalfling

1. Awesome feedback. Thank you. I always love the phrase Cheers you guys use.

2. Starseeds. Spoiler alert. I'm going to talk about theories and belief systems concerning where some of us come from for a little bit. ****'s going get weird. If you don't like this kind of stuff jump down to the next name. I'm not an expert by any means. I would be surprised if no one has brought this topic up before. Anyway. The general theory is this. The human body is a vessel which souls can occupy. Souls can come from all over the place, different dimensions, planets, realities, etc. All souls have a place of origination. When a soul comes to earth (I mean incarnates here) from another planet/star system some people refer to them as starseeds. Meaning their origins are not based on earth. Some of the common ones you can read about are Sirians and Pleidians (check my spelling on those and those are both real star systems. Sirius I believe sits in the big dipper and is refered to as the Dog Star. Pleidian sits in Orion, in the arm I think). There's a lot of information on starseeds on the internet now. Just use your favorite search engine and you'll be overloaded. That's the down and dirty version. There are questionnaires you can fill out that claim they can tell you if you're a starseed. I don't know what they're basing their tests on, but who knows.

3. Starseed card pull which is actually what you probably wanted me to add more about. This card usually won't come up unless you are a starseed. It's just way too specific and geared towards starseeds to be pulled for anyone else. It really doesn't make sense otherwise. The questions to ask: How am I working toward healing the planet and others? Sounds like you already have a plan in place for this. How can I reconnect with my starseed origins? Do I shine the light for others to share? How does my trust reflect upon my path? Where is my starseed home? I can send you the entire write up associated with the card. I've used the end questions for everyone here because in the end that's what is relevant. The other stuff might be meaningful to you.

4. The message I received about you felt different from the others. I think you're probably are a starseed, but you should form your own opinion about that.

Hideout..I'll get you on the next one. I should have clarified something before. They did not end the connection or message. I did, so I think we'll be able to get something. I hope it will make sense and be meaningful to you. On a selfish level, I hope it's 100% accurate.I am here to practice and dial in my communication with them. If I can get something correct with a skeptic, that carries a lot of weight. Skeptics are good.

Beany, I have yours and a couple of others. I'm holding off on yours because something strange happened so I'm going to wait until I'm done with everyone first. I don't mean to be overly dramatic and leave you lingering. Sorry. You should do a reading for me, just for fun. You'll pick up on their energy immediately. I'm more than happy to discuss my techniques with anyone. As far as technique goes I'm not doing anything special. We can start a new thread somewhere else. Or maybe there's one already I can contribute to.

Edited by bluelightbeings
  • Like 1

spartan max2

About the forum tools. Pushing the quote option on someones post may be what your looking for. It works like what you see below and it also notifies the person that they have been quoted.

Not sure if you knew that but just in case :P

Hi all,

I'm just about done with the first group. I believe I have about 2 more to complete and I'm going to go back to a few other them and ask for additional information. In the meantime, I'm going to address some of the feedback and questions that were posted. I'm not great at using this interface, the forum tools that is. There's probably a better way to do this, but here's what I'm going to do. I'll put up a name and then give some comments that relate back to their comments. Hopefully that format will work.

BarnabasCollins

1. If you do decide to see a medium about contacting your parents, please use caution. As much as I enjoy the metaphysical world, there are some who like to pray on others. Make sure you use someone you have a good feeling about. When I saw a medium about 8 months ago, I did research on her for awhile. I also read through her website to see if any strange feelings popped up. My personal opinion is that everyone can communicate with other worlds if they want to. You just have to be prepared to accept the manner in which the communication may come, dreams, images, words, thoughts, memories. I was hell bent on seeing dead people with my physical eyes when I first started. I've given up on that now, not because I don't think it's possible. I think some people are capable of doing this. I just don't it's going to be my thing.

2. I've never formally attempting to ask about past lives for anyone before. Strangely, one of the other readings a past life popped up. I will get through everyone else and check in and see what happens. I don't tell me about any you're interested in. I prefer to go in "blind" so to speak.

mb201....

1. Thank you for your feedback. I was really worried about the direct contradiction about your kids. I decided to post it anyway. I'm glad I did. I don't have a good feel for when they are talking in the present, past or future. Maybe the part about moving is for the future? Best of luck to you!

Laurent

I'm sorry that's all I got for you. I really couldn't make any sense of it. I wish I was a better artist because I would draw something for you so you atleast had that. I'm going to try again when I get through the last few people.

WierdHalfling

2. Starseeds. Spoiler alert. I'm going to talk about theories and belief systems concerning where some of us come from for a little bit. ****'s going get weird. If you don't like this kind of stuff jump down to the next name. I'm not an expert by any means. I would be surprised if no one has brought this topic up before. Anyway. The general theory is this. The human body is a vessel which souls can occupy. Souls can come from all over the place, different dimensions, planets, realities, etc. All souls have a place of origination. When a soul comes to earth (I mean incarnates here) from another planet/star system some people refer to them as starseeds. Meaning their origins are not based on earth. Some of the common ones you can read about are Sirians and Pleidians (check my spelling on those and those are both real star systems. Sirius I believe sits in the big dipper and is refered to as the Dog Star. Pleidian sits in Orion, in the arm I think). There's a lot of information on starseeds on the internet now. Just use your favorite search engine and you'll be overloaded. That's the down and dirty version. There are questionnaires you can fill out that claim they can tell you if you're a starseed. I don't know what they're basing their tests on, but who knows.

3. Starseed card pull which is actually what you probably wanted me to add more about. This card usually won't come up unless you are a starseed. It's just way too specific and geared towards starseeds to be pulled for anyone else. It really doesn't make sense otherwise. The questions to ask: How am I working toward healing the planet and others? Sounds like you already have a plan in place for this. How can I reconnect with my starseed origins? Do I shine the light for others to share? How does my trust reflect upon my path? Where is my starseed home? I can send you the entire write up associated with the card. I've used the end questions for everyone here because in the end that's what is relevant. The other stuff might be meaningful to you.

4. The message I received about you felt different from the others. I think you're probably are a starseed, but you should form your own opinion about that.

Hideout..I'll get you on the next one. I should have clarified something before. They did not end the connection or message. I did, so I think we'll be able to get something. I hope it will make sense and be meaningful to you. On a selfish level, I hope it's 100% accurate.I am here to practice and dial in my communication with them. If I can get something correct with a skeptic, that carries a lot of weight. Skeptics are good.

Beany, I have yours and a couple of others. I'm holding off on yours because something strange happened so I'm going to wait until I'm done with everyone first. I don't mean to be overly dramatic and leave you lingering. Sorry. You should do a reading for me, just for fun. You'll pick up on their energy immediately. I'm more than happy to discuss my techniques with anyone. As far as technique goes I'm not doing anything special. We can start a new thread somewhere else. Or maybe there's one already I can contribute to.

curiosity123

Crystal. Sweeny, tx

graybeauty

Veronique, Quebec Canada

Whisperer

WierdHalfling

I can send you the entire write up associated with the card. I've used the end questions for everyone here because in the end that's what is relevant. The other stuff might be meaningful to you.

I think you're probably are a starseed, but you should form your own opinion about that.

HI,

Bold 1...Thanks, PM me the Write up please,

Bold 2...Have a lot to do with these folks one way or another...

Again, thanks, appreciate your work...

Cheers.....

Beany

Hi all,

BarnabasCollins

mb201....

Laurent

WierdHalfling

Waah! I gotta be last? I hate being last! Sigh.

Edited by Beany

luckofFire

I would like to have past life reading btw

Donnie  Darko

Thank you for your time. It is an interesting thing these readings.

ouija ouija

I'm feeling forgotten ..... I was the first person to contact you(by PM)! :cry:

bluelightbeings

I have the last group completed. They are below. I'll make a few comments. The first is that I've had most of these for awhile now. I've been hesitating posting them. I then reminded myself that this is practice and is only for fun. I also reminded myself that I am only the messenger and it's not place to judge, edit, or move around pieces as I see fit for my own comforts. So, here's what occurred. I had channeled a few people a couple of days ago in the morning. Then later that day I channeled again. I usually will only do it during the morning. I wanted to experiment with the time of day to see what happens. The first three are all one message. I added your names to correspond to when they changed gears. I tired to clean up my poor typing skills.

Beany

Beany’s the other openly skeptical person on this first group of people. It is odd for skeptics to come here asking to be a part of the experiment but then to clearly state they are skeptical. They clearly don’t understand that it doesn't matter to us what you believe in. Or if you believe in the messages we will bring forward. We will bring our messages through our friend regardless of the skeptics. It will be up to the individual to decide what is truth and what is bull****. People need to stop reading blogs and looking outside of themselves for the answers. You are all more powerful and knowledgeable then you know. The place to look for the answers is not the stars, science, doctors’, politicians or anyone else. The place to look is inside. It is buried deep inside of you. Listen for the little tiny bit on noise that doesn't appear to come from anywhere. It is a strange place to look because you have been raised for generations to continually look outside of yourself. Looking deep inside of you is where all the answers to god lie. Priests don’t know, other religious people don’t know. New age spiritual leaders don’t know. You are the only one who can answers questions for yourself. Yes, these supposed guides and leaders can provide useful information and guidance, but it is exactly that: guidance. Not truth. True guides will push you towards looking inside of you for the answers for the truth. We will come with predictions. Soon enough. People will not like the predictions that will come though. Others will try to disprove them; it does not matter to us. Those people don’t matter to us. They can’t stop the collective, when the time is right the truth will come forward. The system will come crashing down around them. They can’t sustain it much longer. The web of lies and deceit are coming to an end and that don’t even realize it. A handful do understand it on both sides. If there can be sides. Many will recognize the true in the message that will come forward. Not just in the words themselves but in the energy they feel when they read them. There will be a powerful group who come together very soon. They will not be well received by the folks in power at this time. Too bad for them. Specifics…. The specifics will come soon enough. Those who read them will have to ask themselves what truth is when they read the predictions. They will not be able to avoid the reality of the situation any longer. We will help to bring the answers you are seeking, but in the end it will be up to you to search within yourself to find the answers. What will you do when you are faced with undeniable truth that someone can move things with their mind? When they can create things seemingly out of thin air? When they can produce an endless amount of clean free energy? What will you do then? Will you revolt against this group? Will you embrace them? Run and hide? That will be the challenge you all will be faced with. Believers… we are not here to make believers out of anyone. You and you alone can turn yourself into the believer. Who will you turn to when all is lost? So called leaders who can supposedly provide freedom and safety? They have done nothing in past but take away your freedom?

Our friend would like us too talk about details concnerning the next person. **I chimed in and asked them to stay on topic** Let’s give that a try shall we. A surfer girl living in California. Go figure. Looking for answer about the images, voices, and weird things that are happening around her. Wondering if she’s going crazy. You are not my friend. You are merely lost in a sea of misinformation. Steaming piles of **** being flung at you on a continuous basis. But don’t worry they can’t affect you unless you want them to. You can deflect their poop. Yes, we realize the ridiculousness of this statement and the poop analogy. We do have a sense of humor. On that note, continue to use your humor to shed light upon the things that confuse you. Look into your heart. You can find the answers there. Sit quietly under the big maple tree by your home. Ask the tree to bring peace and quietness to your mind. Ask it to settle your nerves and put them aside for a few minutes. Then when all is still ask your questions , images will appear, you don’t need to interact with them just let them drift by. Sail along into the deep nothingness of space. Let your troubles be released. Send them back to their place in the universe. They are not yours to carry. Ask your questions. Ask you questions. Words may appear. Voices may come. Weed through the nonsense and you will find what you are looking for. No need for card on this one. All the answers are in this message. The tree will help you ground with the earth.

Ouija Oiuja

Who else is on the list today, seeking answers from “aliens” that don’t exist. We are teasing you of course. You will hopefully appreciate our humor and ball busting ways as you would phrase it. Let’s see let’s see. Our friend Ouija Oiuja. We will respect your privacy with the use of the no name. Don’t break the connection yet. We are not done yet. The rolling hills of England. Green and lush. This is where you will find the faeries living in peace and harmony with nature. The keepers of the woods and hills. Maintain balance with those who live there. The faeries would like to welcome you. So would the kind elves. Of course you need to be careful around them. Not you, you will be fine with them. They seek your assistance. Much damage is coming to them and their race of beings. They need their forest and hills, and hollows protected from the humans. Until the humans can bring peace and live in harmony with our planet earth. It should be interesting o see how it plays out, don’t you thing. She of course is a witch. Or what you would refer to as a witch. Dealing with the art of with craft. An ancient practice. Such a shame to see it almost being eliminated over the centuries. Although they can have a dark side them, she does not. She practices for the good of the earth. She must be careful about where she goes in this world of witchcraft. There are things there that cannot always be controlled. Even the strongest of witches have strayed to places they were not ready for. Always go in with a pure hear and pure intention and you will not fail. They will try to distract you from your path, do not let them. Your family won’t approve so you may need to move in secrecy for awhile.

ManacialChipmunk

The cheese state. How fun. Robbie is wondering about his parents and his wife to be. His parents are both ill. They will not fair too well. His wife will be faithful. She is a good person on a soul level. She is going to through some stuff. She will come out of it a much stronger person then she was before. They will be ok together.

**Spoiler alert. They switched the topic slightly. It is concerns death and their opinions about it. Skip down if this doesn't appeal to you.**

Let’s talk about death for a bit. Death is part of the world you live in. But it is only in appearances. **I edit everyone’s messages to clean up my poor typing and to remove some of my dialogue with them. I decided to leave parts of the dialogue in.** Our message will be fine. But this is what they are asking for. Do you understand? This is what they want to hear. Remember you are only the messenger. For the time being, you only need to give people the messages. It’s up to them decide what to do with it. We will do some fun things here with Robbie. Shortly. Death is only in appearance. Your soul lives on forever. The body is a vessel for the soul to use, to learn, and experience the world in a three dimensional world. You will begin to learn this soon enough. Robbie is kind and gentle, but can lash out at people he is close to. He should be careful with his use of drugs/medications? Our message about looking inside of yourself for answers will be useful for Robbie. Stop looking on the internet for answers. You are searching and searching for things that the internet cannot provide. The answers are located inside of you. You have friends who are with you and want to help. All you need to do is ask them and they will assist. That is why they are there. When you don’t ask for help you deprived them of their experience as guides. This has been happening for too long. Fastball. The keys you are missing are located in the seat cushions of a redish/maroon colored couch. On the right side as you are looking at it. They fell off while watching a basket ball game at a friend’s house. There’s also a brown lab type dog staring at you. He could be a mix, but looks like a lab. I think he might be dead? He says thank you. George? He keeps giving me the name George? LoveLove?? Robbie should continue his studies into the arts. He should think about how art and science work together. Especially in the area of flight. Our flying devices are very mechanical and are missing key elements concerning the mixing of art into them. This has to do with scientists’ missing misunderstanding about how the world actually works. They are bound in a 3D reality. As soon as they accept that there is more to the world then what they can see in a traditional sense, they will be able to design and build devices that are more efficient. Remember that art and science are not mutually exclusive to one and another. They must co-exist.

Card Pull: The Shadow, Adept of Crystals, and Three of Chalices

What are you coming out of: This card is about ego-consciousness and the human obsession with possession, gratification, and control. Questions to ask yourself. What am I addicted to? How have I let myself become enslaved by it? How do I manipulate others? How can I rise above these lower energies and break free of my obsessions?

Where are now: The crystal suit is associated with the earth. They are also associated with material possessions, business, wealth and physical health. The Adept is the card of someone along the path of self discovery. They have learned a thing or two about the world but still lack maturity. The Adept card is all about energy. You can be passionate, impulsive and filled with vitality and determination with your quest for knowledge. You are seeking to become a master.

Where are you heading: Friendship and the celebration of unconditional love are the messages in this key. You should celebrate with the people who have come into your life. How are you socializing with others? Do you feel the joy of sharing with friends, being part of community? How can you open yourself more to others? Do you celebrate life and the infinite potential for happiness that comes from every new day?

Spartan Max 2

Yes, he does prefer to use his full name and not Nick. It has something to do with his childhood. His childhood is filled with regret. He thinks he has a lot of missed opportunities from his youth. To some extent he is correct. However, it is time to move from all of that.

**Note. There was a break here. I tried to connect and couldn't get much the first time. The second attempt I received the following***

The boy with regrets still haunting him to this day. Missed opportunities, or should we say perceived missed opportunities. They will come back around again. They were not missed. Only passed upon at this time. If they relate to one’s work on this planet then they will come back again. The key is to recognize them when they do. A gamer. He spends way too much time playing video games in his apartment. He should move on from these things. They are polluting his minds. He is wonderfully intelligent but seems to be wasting it on the internet. Why? He is searching for answers like everyone else who goes on the internet. He already has a lot of answers and could start his own information site if he committed to it. Half finished projects is his trademark. If he learned to follow though he could achieve a great many meaningful things which would help get things back on track. So many people have lost their way. But there is much light coming, so fear not. It won’t take too many to make the needed changes. **In most of the messages I edit out my questions or dialogue with them for the sake of clarity. I opted to leave the dialogue in for the next part. I really could not believe them, so I engaged them to make sure they weren't joking or trying to use a metaphor. I have to know if this is true.** Nicholas fell into a well, once upon a time. Yes, he was trapped in a well. No, this is not a metaphor. He literally fell into a well. Just write it. ***these words kept coming***Answers, answers, answers. Searching, searching searching. Look inside yourself my friend. Look inside.

Card pull: Two of Orbs, Guidance, Karma

What are you coming from: Two of orbs is about balancing ideas. What are you deliberating about? What are the pros and cons of the matter at hand? How can you find balance and harmonize the opposition in your mind to move forward constructively? What choice are you facing that you feel must be made?

Where are you now: Where do I find my spiritual guidance? What are my own convictions and beliefs about creation, god, and spirit? How do I co-create my own spiritual path? Where do I place my faith? How do I perceive religious law and ceremony? Am I living truth?

Where are you heading? This card means what it sounds like. It’s all about Karma. Have I learned how I have created everything in my world? What were the karmic lessons to be learned? Have I learned them? Where is my next station in the greater scheme of things? Have I healed old karmic patterns and forgiven myself as I have forgiven others?

BNDGK

A beautiful young girl. She has much physical beauty. **This popped up. I couldn't tell if it was me or them.** Farms and beaches? She is tall and thin. She enjoys her time in the outdoors in the mountains of NC. Although, there a lot of bugs and insects she doesn't seem to mind them very much where others are extremely bothered by them. She should think about getting rid of her TV. There’s no need to replace it with a new one. She won’t need it and won’t really miss any of the things being broadcasted on it. **An image appeared** Swimming? A person swinging laps in a pool. She has lost her way in a sense. Confused about which roads she should be taking next. Science or beauty (I think they were referring to a modeling career?)? Which way to go? Academics or traveling? Traveling will support your soul’s work. Experiencing fresh ideas and new places will be very healthy for you. Don’t ponder it too long. Search inside of yourself, then make your decision. There is no need to hesitate or flounder like you have in the past. Pick and go baby. **They are showing me an image of the Jesus statue in Rio De Janiero, in Brazil? It’s a cloudy rainy / overcast in of a day there. The view is from far off with the statue being a small, but still the most prominent part of the image.

Card Pull: Adept of Crystals, Three of Chalices, Four of Orbs.

Where are you coming form: The crystal suit is associated with the earth. They are also associated with material possessions, business, wealth and physical health. The Adept is the card of someone along the path of self discovery. They have learned a thing or two about the world but still lack maturity. The Adept card is all about energy. You can be passionate, impulsive and filled with vitality and determination with your quest for knowledge. You are seeking to become a master.

Where are you now: Friendship and the celebration of unconditional love are the messages in this key. You should celebrate with the people who have come into your life. How are you socializing with others? Do you feel the joy of sharing with friends, being part of community? How can you open yourself more to others? Do you celebrate life and the infinite potential for happiness that comes from every new day?

Where are you heading: The four of orbs is all about coming out of a storm and going inside yourself to reflect. The card suggests there is still one final unresolved issue that still needs work. Meditate and put all the chatter to the side and listen to your inner. How are you allowing the imaginings of your mind and you outer world to disrupt your inner harmony? What one issue still needs to be resolved? There are additional questions that specifically relate to starseed origins. I’ve left them out intentionally. If you’d like to know more let me know and I post those questions.

Beany

Well, that was interesting. For me being skeptical means that I make up my own mind, based on a variety of factors, but always, most important, my own inner voice and knowing. Of course, I could have kept that little bit of truth hidden, but chose not to. I've p***ed people off before by not immediately accepting their view or statements as truth or something I should act upon, and that probably won't change. Much of my own work is about empowering people, helping them find their own inner voice, inner wisdom, to trust themselves, and give no one's voice a higher place than their own. Especially women, because so many of us have been trained by society to be nice, to deny our own voices, to mistrust our feelings, or to accept blame for the behaviors of others.

It's good to hear and consider other points of view, because often we find some bits of truth or wisdom there that will serve us well, but to fail to question is a failure to believe in ourselves and that we might carry the answers within us, if we would only look and then trust what we find. There's no end of people who set themselves up in a power-over situation, who claim to be the sole holders of truth, that priest-like caste who control their followers by instilling fear and making false promises that hope and peace can be achieved only through ignoring one's truth.

I gave up seeking answers a long time ago; instead I engage in exploration. I hold all that I need within myself, just as each of us does. And as to what I might do in the future around some powerful group possibly arising, well, I'll do what I've always done, which is pay attention, continue to figure out ways to be an asset to the community, take care of my own business, and do what I can to be of service in ways that are needed. It's not grand, it's not glorious, it's often just putting one foot in front of the other trying to be the best person I can be in that moment, making each moment meaningful in some way. That's my daily challenge and commitment.

Edited by Beany

lisaloveslilia

Lisa, Morenci, MI

Lisa, Morenci, MI

Yuna

Debs, United Kingdom xx

spartan max2

Spartan Max 2

Yes, he does prefer to use his full name and not Nick. It has something to do with his childhood. His childhood is filled with regret. He thinks he has a lot of missed opportunities from his youth. To some extent he is correct. However, it is time to move from all of that.

**Note. There was a break here. I tried to connect and couldn't get much the first time. The second attempt I received the following***

The boy with regrets still haunting him to this day. Missed opportunities, or should we say perceived missed opportunities. They will come back around again. They were not missed. Only passed upon at this time. If they relate to one’s work on this planet then they will come back again. The key is to recognize them when they do. A gamer. He spends way too much time playing video games in his apartment. He should move on from these things. They are polluting his minds. He is wonderfully intelligent but seems to be wasting it on the internet. Why? He is searching for answers like everyone else who goes on the internet. He already has a lot of answers and could start his own information site if he committed to it. Half finished projects is his trademark. If he learned to follow though he could achieve a great many meaningful things which would help get things back on track. So many people have lost their way. But there is much light coming, so fear not. It won’t take too many to make the needed changes. **In most of the messages I edit out my questions or dialogue with them for the sake of clarity. I opted to leave the dialogue in for the next part. I really could not believe them, so I engaged them to make sure they weren't joking or trying to use a metaphor. I have to know if this is true.** Nicholas fell into a well, once upon a time. Yes, he was trapped in a well. No, this is not a metaphor. He literally fell into a well. Just write it. ***these words kept coming***Answers, answers, answers. Searching, searching searching. Look inside yourself my friend. Look inside.

Card pull: Two of Orbs, Guidance, Karma

What are you coming from: Two of orbs is about balancing ideas. What are you deliberating about? What are the pros and cons of the matter at hand? How can you find balance and harmonize the opposition in your mind to move forward constructively? What choice are you facing that you feel must be made?

Where are you now: Where do I find my spiritual guidance? What are my own convictions and beliefs about creation, god, and spirit? How do I co-create my own spiritual path? Where do I place my faith? How do I perceive religious law and ceremony? Am I living truth?

Where are you heading? This card means what it sounds like. It’s all about Karma. Have I learned how I have created everything in my world? What were the karmic lessons to be learned? Have I learned them? Where is my next station in the greater scheme of things? Have I healed old karmic patterns and forgiven myself as I have forgiven others?

Feedback

I split it into four sections accurate, maybe accurate, not accurate and the well lol

Accurate: The main theme was spot on. The regret from past things. And the timing for the reading was pretty spot on because the past has been heavily on my mind for the past couple months. The half finished project part was always pretty accurate.

Maybe Accurate: Most people call me nick but i do prefer nicholas lol. I have no clue if this has anything to do with my childhood though. The gamer part is accurate like i consider myself a gamer, i haven't played much of any since this semester started though. Playing too much games could fit for different parts of my life probably though. Wasting time on the internet might also be accurate lol

Not Accurate: I have no apartment and i never have lol. I live in a dorm currently and iv been looking for an apartment recently. but yeah no apartment. The "searching for answers" well first off who isnt? but that dosent seem accurate to me. When i first started using the internet a long time ago i was really fascinated in trying to find the truth about death.But for the past couple years iv been agnostic. I just admit that i dont know , and I am 100% fine with this. I will know when i die( or i guess not know if atheist are right)

The Well: This one is weird lol. I have never fallen into a well to my knowledge, i even called my siblings and parents to make sure. But a big thing that did happen to me when i was 8 was i feel off the high dive at the local pool. Cracked my skull and was out for like 3 months, my whole memory before the age of 8 is gone. I dont even remember the event. So maybe to alien blue entities our pools look like wells? idk lol but iv never been in a well :P

Alij

how...how do I get this? I read the pinned and everything...but maybe Im not understanding...am I supposed to PM you, or ask here...? Sorry, Im so confused

Alisha, Virginia Beach

Edited by Alij

bluelightbeings

Spartan Max 2,

Thanks for the feedback. I think you bring up an interesting point about the well vs pool. If you do some research into channeling, you'll see that people supposedly channel all sorts of entities. In general, you see mostly, ascended masters, angels & archangels, and guides. All of these entities have either lived on earth in the human form or have been working with humans for a long time. From what I've been told by supposed experts, is that this means they are very good at working with us. They've had lots of practice and are familiar with our languages, mannerism, etc.This allows them to bring their messages through in a much clearer matter. Google channeled messages from Archangel Micheal, you'll see a vast difference in how clear and well spoken his messages are versus what you see here. Again, this is all theory and could be total bull****. From what I have been told, this specific group of blue light beings have not worked with humans or the earth plane before. This is kind of their first go at it. Depending upon how far into crazy town you'd like to go, I can share more of my particular story and these blue light beings. Anyway, I personally think that if all this is legit, then it's also very reasonable to assume there is a language barrier. Pool vs well.... perhaps this is part of the language barrier. My personal opinion is that it's possible that they got confused on which word to use. I also think they are struggling with past, present and future tenses. Everything appears to be coming through in a past tense, but based on some of the feedback clearly some is future stuff. However, there's also a strong argument that says a pool is a pretty common thing in our world and so is a well. Even if you didn't have a solid grasp of our language, you should be able to tell the difference. I really don't know. I do know that some of the information they've given has been accurate so far. I thought their responses would start to even more accurate as we both practiced. After this last group, specifically Beany's weird ass message, I'm not sure it is. We'll wait to see what some of the others have to say.

Edited by bluelightbeings

bluelightbeings

how...how do I get this? I read the pinned and everything...but maybe Im not understanding...am I supposed to PM you, or ask here...? Sorry, Im so confused

Alisha, Virginia Beach

Alij, I am finishing up the first group of people before I start anyone new. Thanks for your interested. I'm hoping to start the new group in a day or so. I just have some followup stuff to do.