Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dancing skeletons

eternia

something happened when I was little and I've told my mom and grandma about it but they didn't really know what to say.

I was on a greyhound bus with my mom and dad and I had just woken up from a dream about frogs. hundreds of frogs in my room, but they weren't harmful at all, they just kept multiplying.

anyway, I woke up and saw that my mom wasn't sitting next to me and everyone was pretty much asleep since it was past midnight. I then noticed that every time I closed my eyes I'd see strange moving figures but I didn't think much of it at first.

I opened my eyes and suddenly these tiny tiny skeletons appeared and started dancing on the side of the window and on the seats.

they weren't very visible, they were made up of little specks of light like the ones you see when it's dark or when you rub your eyes.

I was really scared and couldn't understand what was happening. I wasn't trying to imagine it, and I wasn't dreaming it either. they just kept dancing and moving. they sometimes would be on top of each other. and I could still see them when I closed my eyes. they were also smiling.

my mom was asleep so i woke her up and told her to sit next to me and she did. I tried ignoring the skeletons but as soon as I started to calm down, a HUGE shadow of a skull appeared on my mom's purse. it scared me so much so I forced myself to sleep.

I'm still confused about this. to be honest, I wouldn't really be making a big deal out of the dancing skeletons if it weren't for the huge skull that appeared a while later. it was much differrent than the skeletons, it wasn't made up of those specks, it was a shadow. and I could see it very clearly and it wasn't smiling either.. so I don't know how that was possible. I still don't know what it meant and why it happened.

I wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream so I asked my mom if this really happened. and it did, she really was sitting next to my dad and I really did wake up her and tell to sit next to me. I'm hoping someone could explain this to me because it still bothers me.

• Like 1

I was once on a Greyhound bus when, in the middle of the night, one passenger started screaming about UFOS attacking, pointing out the window at them. Turned out he was mashed out of his mind on drugs and the UFOs were reflections in the windows.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

I remember seeing a swarm of flies in the formation of a wall going across the road when I was 5.

Did I really see a wall of flies?

No....I was 5.

Memory, and imagination does crazy things when you are young, but some adults that come here still have trouble.

• Like 2

Maybe you had a fever, sometimes when your temperature spikes it can cause hallucinations, especially as a child.

• Like 3

Davros said: "Memory, and imagination does crazy things when you are young, but some adults that come here still have trouble."

Pumpkinhead said: "Maybe you had a fever, sometimes when your temperature spikes it can cause hallucinations, especially as a child."

For first responders, those are probably the best two explanations you'll get.

• Like 4

Wh-......you...

He accepted it?

Someone came to the forums, told a story, and accepted the explanations?!!?

Can we give this guy a prize of some kind?

• Like 4

Another story that begins "I woke up" then........

Enough said!

:tu::clap::tsu:

• Like 2

Incredible..another story that starts with "when I was little"...seems like a turd load of people waited until 2014 to tell their stories from the past.

• Like 1

Incredible..another story that starts with "when I was little"...seems like a turd load of people waited until 2014 to tell their stories from the past.

When I was little we did not have computers.....Hell, we did not have remote controls for anything. I was the remote for the TV.....Channel 2,4, and 8. VHF that is.

Now, about that time, when I was little, I remember..........................

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to UM. Thanks for sharing your interesting story with us and don't be put off from talking more. Not all of us are going to make fun at people with stories going back years.

You said: "I could still see them when I closed my eyes." I didn't have skeletons dancing but could see things when I was little too! I was wide awake and felt really scared when the visions started. It was like almost whenever I was awake in the dark, or twilight hours. It was like seeing myself moving around a vast cityscape or a factory. Some of its machines were like toys and would spin and jump almost making me start up. They were a bit weird but I was definitely awake.

I don't think your experiences was down to dreaming or fever. It was similar to what I had. Some kids are pretty open to things that goes away with time. It was to do with the fact you were psychic and having hallucinations that are the indication of being on a natural "trip" in a certain state of mind. Were you scared of the dark as a kid?

Another thing you may find interesting is looking up information on the pineal gland. When your a child up to age 12 the pineal gland is pretty active then it will calcify after that age due to consuming processed food and floride. The pineal gland is known for your connection to the spiritual or non physical world. Budhist monks activate it by meditating and having outer body experiences. But its mostly known for the release of meletonin and DMT. DMT is another interesting topic. Google it if you're interested.

• Like 1