Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does our world interact with other dimensions

Erik-Hegland

I just thought to myself, that what if our world collides with realities that our space on interact...

Please hear me out

think of time and reality as a ribbon.

Maybe the ribbon is used with recycled locations and and emotions. Like when a person drives past a stranger on the side of the road. And doesn't see him on the way back...

Very creepy.

Erik Hegland...

When you say our world, do you mean nature of man, big difference....man has not grasps interacting with each other yet, let alone other dimensions.

I just thought to myself, that what if our world collides with realities that our space on interact...

Please hear me out

think of time and reality as a ribbon.

Maybe the ribbon is used with recycled locations and and emotions. Like when a person drives past a stranger on the side of the road. And doesn't see him on the way back...

Very creepy.

Erik Hegland...

Look up the Cosmic Microwave background on Google. Some people believe it is another dimension that interacted or collided with ares.

• Like 1

Erik Hegland...

not quite sure what you're trying to describe here
  • Like 1

not quite sure what you're trying to describe here

Yes, I think some form of elaboration is needed.

Edited by pallidin