Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas family capture alleged 'chupacabra'

UM-Bot

Jackie Stock and her husband Arlen Parma caught a strange hairless animal at their home in Ratcliffe.

The couple encountered the creature, a dark skinned hairless dog-like animal, after Parma spotted it outside on their property in Texas. "He called me to come and look, and I said 'Bubba that looks like a baby chupacabra,'" said Stock.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...eged-chupacabra

Looks like an animal with mange. I'm sure a DNA test will prove once and for all what species it is.

• Like 1

That's a god darn shaved coon

Yup, looks like a raccoon with no hair to me as well. It definitely moves like a raccoon and the "hands" sort of give it away.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 3

There's no such thing as Chupa DNA(at least not at this point) so its going to be a derivative of something. The reality is that these animals with mange are widespread throughout Texas. They are most likely what's been killing animals and livestock for decades. I laugh every time they end up saying "oh its just a dog with mange" as if there's some other elusive animal out there running around. This is the smoking gun, this is the creature you're looking for...and it happens to be an epedimic of mange.

what are they going to do with this dog with mange? hopefully set it free, but no doubt someone else will try and catch it and claim the same thing. Why do they have to cage it?!!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Yup, looks like a raccoon with no hair to me as well. It definitely moves like a raccoon and the "hands" sort of give it away.

I've dealt with thousands of those critters and I can confirm 100 % that is a raccoon,

Your spot on with the fingers and claws! It's a mangey old coon

• Like 1

I said " Bubba that looks like a baby chupacabra", oh my lord, that is priceless. Oh wow, I shed a tear laughing at that one. That should be added to a list somewhere of quotes only to be seen on UM.

Mike

• Like 6

We have mangey raccoons running around the farm identical to the one that the hillbillies have put in their cage! I'm guessing they need quick cash for chewing tobacco, and moonshine,

this is a poor hoax! I don't even know why it's Made the news!

What next? An elephant with a brown carpet over its back ......MAMMOTH CAPTURED

• Like 2

What next? An elephant with a brown carpet over its back ......MAMMOTH CAPTURED

Oh no! Don't be giving them this idea.

"Hey, jack, we're gunna need a bigger cage"

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

does not look like the blood sucka to me... its not the blood sucking chupabubba. chupababba do not exist

I thought you were going to show us the "carpeted mammoth" there.

Edited by freetoroam

If someone actually catches a chupa they will know right away that it's not a mangy dog or raccoon...

If someone actually catches a chupa they will know right away that it's not a mangy dog or raccoon...

If somebody actually catches a chupa, i will dance along every street in every capital city in every country, wearing only my hat

• Like 1

I thought you were going to show us the "carpeted mammoth" there.

Haha, I could take a picture of a hairy elephant, but I don't have pockets in these trousers

• Like 1

The news anchor said it was a breed of dog. Really? When was the last time you saw a dog eat with it's paws? Typical raccoon behavior though.

• Like 1

Haha, I could take a picture of a hairy elephant, but I don't have pockets in these trousers

We'll I thought I read that scientists were thinking of cloning a mammoth for laughs and giggles since viable DNA was found. So in a few years we should not have to carpet an elephant, we'll have the real thing. We can call him/her Coke as it's the real thing!

what are they going to do with this dog with mange? hopefully set it free, but no doubt someone else will try and catch it and claim the same thing. Why do they have to cage it?!!

It wouldnt last long if was set free

• Like 1

It wouldnt last long if was set free

Sad thing is, you are right.

I read:

"...a dark skinned hairless dog-like animal..."

Meaning...a dog?

But, yeah, that's a raccoon.

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 1

The very first one was identified as a dog by a vet on the scene. But some old lady started yelling "Goat Sucker" in Spanish...and that's where the TV cameras went...and that's why we hear about this nonsense still.

• Like 1

If somebody actually catches a chupa, i will dance along every street in every capital city in every country, wearing only my hat

Huh, forget the chupa, get your hat on, look what I just found on the bank of the river:

9223.jpg

• Like 1