Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

brand new GhostHunters episode.

Shakezulah

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Saturnine:) Yea, when I was watching it, I thought the tape had been fast-forward and rewound, it was so fast. I also thought it was really interesting how the cape seemed to flutter around. You could see the drapery and what-not. Fascinating.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakezulah

• Cotton c.

• Fluffybunny

• Method

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the 3rd seperate thread for this one topic *L* Now Im also very skeptical with any pics or vids but this one has left me unable to explain. One thing I noticed when I d/loaded the file from TAPS there is a comment "after clear up" does this mean it underwent any post production ????

i think it would only mean that they cleaaned the tape up better so they could see the surroundings and the apparition more clearly. i doubt they would have done anything else.

my first post. ::hooray::! i guess it took something as phenomenal as this footage to bring me out of the woodworks of lurkurdom.

and i gotta say, im skeptical.

...but not in the sense that i dont think its real, (it looks hella real no matter how many times i watch it until i freak myself out!) but i gotta wonder, are ghosts or apparitions ever seen running inhumanly? are they four feet tall? from the majority of accounts who have seen ghosts or apparitions, the ghosts tend to wear what they did in their lifetime. if that is true, who would be running around in a long hooded cape and hood in a penetentiary?

you ask my opinion, its not a ghost. im not sure if i totally believe in it, but methinks its perhaps... a demon or something of the sort. you know, running around like its a playground. which doesnt help me much in the *not* freaking myself out factor dontgetit.gifsad.gif

I was hopeful they had capture sometime at the penitentiary but after reviewing it several times it was easy to see that there were two people (at least) involved; maybe three, male and female and a small rolling round seated chair, with no back and with the capability of rotating 360 degrees. The first man either blacken his body, had on a sleeveless undershirt or the video was done in negative and doctored; probable. The man rows up with his feet or is pulled by a rope toward the camera and he stops with his right arm over rail and his left firmly grasping the seat between his legs and all this in fast motion given away by the dust particles "floating" by so fast. Cold or cool air along the floor would cause the dust to blow upwards in a curling motion. The second person was a woman when I freeze framed her was facing with her back to the camera and she was looking over her right shoulder toward the camera (seated on the same seat) and her hair flowing toward the railing. She was nude and her hand is placed on the second rail down in the forth section down from the view of the camera and both of these individuals are identifiable as a part of the crew in that episode; good entertainment, I would say yes, but reality TV no. They may have even overlaid a third individual with more rugged features.

I believe in life after death because I have crossed over after a very severe head injury to my left side of my brain and to the brain stem. I often feel things other people don't and have had some premonitions of the future via dreams.

Good show, I just have to remember it is entertainment not reality and that ratings count more than truth.

Cotton original.gif

Okay, I'm in Australia, so all I've seen is the internet clip. Gotta say, very freaky and spooky.

BUT, as I think someone else commented, the movement of the dust motes does seem sped up. In the actual show, was there other footage from the camera showing members of the ghost hunting team and the dust moving around?

And before you label me too much of a skeptic; I've seen, heard and believe. But I'm not willing to take everything on blind faith original.gif

Cheers

Pat

Cotton C, thats a VERY far fetched theory and its highly improbable. i doubt they would have gone through all of that just for the show. especialy with how they think. the members of TAPS are skeptical themselves and most likely wouldnt have wanted to pull something like that off.

[attachmentid=7962]

Cotton C, thats a VERY far fetched theory and its highly improbable. i doubt they would have gone through all of that just for the show. especialy with how they think. the members of TAPS are skeptical themselves and most likely wouldnt have wanted to pull something like that off.

349287[/snapback]

This is one of 10 pics I have isolated from the clip.

Cotton C.

post-11532-1100010690.jpg

I don't see anything, what am I looking at?

This?

user posted image

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

tonite, there was a new episode of Ghost Hunters on Sc-Fi. they went to the East State penetentary (sp?) at one point, they were looking down one of the walkways outside of the cells. the had a video camera looking down it. all of a sudden, you see a ghostly apparition appear infront of th camera for only a few seconds. it looks like its hunched over, gets up, starts to walk towards the camera and dissapears. it also kinda looks like it just morphs out of the air. if you look closely at it, it looks like a hooded figure thats only abouty 4 feet tall. when i saw this footage, i was shocked at it, that they actualy caught that on camera. but whenever they go over footage back at their "HQ"., the one lead investigator says that no matter what, if you show this footage to a skeptic, they will always think its fake and try to disprove it. even tho there is no way it could be fake, because they record the footage at the place they investigate, and then first go over it at their base when they get back so there is no way it could have been tampered with or doctored. i would just like to hear from the people who actualy saw this episode tonite. also, if youre a skeptic, and you saw this footage or something similar, what would you actualy think about?

340324[/snapback]

Did you watch the one where they were in the Penitentiary, and they caught the Phantom on camera? It was soo cool. When they did the testing to see if it was one of the crew memebers screwing around, they had results that were remarkable. It was a phantom.

[attachmentid=7962]

349287[/snapback]

This is one of 10 pics I have isolated from the clip.

Cotton C.

349818[/snapback]

That is the pic that is supposed to have the phantom in it. It is seen running towards the camera and away real fast.

tonite, there was a new episode of Ghost Hunters on Sc-Fi. they went to the East State penetentary (sp?) at one point, they were looking down one of the walkways outside of the cells. the had a video camera looking down it. all of a sudden, you see a ghostly apparition appear infront of th camera for only a few seconds. it looks like its hunched over, gets up, starts to walk towards the camera and dissapears. it also kinda looks like it just morphs out of the air. if you look closely at it, it looks like a hooded figure thats only abouty 4 feet tall. when i saw this footage, i was shocked at it, that they actualy caught that on camera. but whenever they go over footage back at their "HQ"., the one lead investigator says that no matter what, if you show this footage to a skeptic, they will always think its fake and try to disprove it. even tho there is no way it could be fake, because they record the footage at the place they investigate, and then first go over it at their base when they get back so there is no way it could have been tampered with or doctored. i would just like to hear from the people who actualy saw this episode tonite. also, if youre a skeptic, and you saw this footage or something similar, what would you actualy think about?

340324[/snapback]

Did you watch the one where they were in the Penitentiary, and they caught the Phantom on camera? It was soo cool. When they did the testing to see if it was one of the crew memebers screwing around, they had results that were remarkable. It was a phantom.

350457[/snapback]

dude, incase you havent noticed by now, that episode is the entire reason i started this thread. DUH! tongue.gif

ya i dont see anything either. the actual footage looks much better.

What was that picture supposed to prove?  huh.gif

349990[/snapback]

Maybe this will help you some. I am a believer but this is not it. There is not a cloak or running toward you or fast because it is only several different stills of individual (probably crew who darkened their skin) and then overlaid to make it seem like motion. Most of the still are individuals (male and female) on a round seated stool or a wheel chair with no back. In other words it is an illusion produced by the someone who know computer manipulated the images with a movie making program. I have slow the action down with windows movie maker by using the ten stills in from the clip.

Run the clip in windows media player and from the beginning double click run pause button to get it to "freeze" frame as you can; make sure you have slow the action and lighten the brightness a little and see for yourself. This is an illusion.

Cotton C.[attachmentid=7978]

post-11532-1100067269.jpg

This footage could be faked but I dont think it is,the first time I saw it I couldnt even see anything,if someone was gonna fake to the extent as above I think it would be more drastic.Freeze framing and brightening the image doesnt prove anything? huh.gif

The "ghost" is see through,moves like no human could,and looks too strange to be faked.

I believe this footage to be genuine. thumbsup.gif

Cotton C ... not wanting to sound mean or insulting, I just cant see anything in those still shots ???? can you post them with an arrow pointing at /or circle the area that your referring to ?! Honestly all I can see in the still shots you posted is the part before the apparition appears. Compared to the clip that particular still shot sux ... no offence to you just to that still shot !

Well, artwork is not my forte, but I did outline the "apparition". You will have to download the clip to watch that area to see the movement, and the fact that the railing on the left hand side appears to be covered up as the spooky thing moves forward and then moves back rapidly.

[attachmentid=8032]

post-2832-1100134220.jpg

Aah thanks for that FB ... FGS I think my eyesight is deteriorating *L* apologies Cotton C ... can u imagine how it felt thinking I was looking at nothing *LOL*

This this a really good show? I really want to see it but I don't have cable :-( I was going to watch the episode that they had on the Sat. before Halloween on NBC but I instead went to go do some ghost hunting myself that night.

Does anyone know where I can download some eps?

Thanks!

they played on slow speed several times on the show and i didnt see anything like that. maybe you were seeing something through the apparition?