Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

brand new GhostHunters episode.

Shakezulah

Episode 105 - Eastern State Penitentiary

We went all the way to Good old Philly, PA to visit Eastern State Penitentiary. The place left an impression on us all. We did capture something odd on video. It is a figure of some sort coming toward the camera and then leaving quickly back down the hallway.

We want you to check it out yourself.

Here are some things to consider when watching this. While it does look like someone in a cape, the figure moves with great speed and does not turn to go back down the hallway, also it doesn't bob up and down & it would have to be about 4 feet tall. If someone was messing with us they would have had to have hidden in there all day, and known where all the cameras were and know when to stop right outside of the field of vision of the DVR camera. Everyone who was there that night was out eating dinner together when this footage was captured.

We can't say 100% what it is. But we had other experiences to support this as potential evidence. So, we present it here for you to examine and you can come to your own conclusions. We are on the fence, what about you?

The file is rather large, but it shows three different versions of the clip during the clean up process.

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society...untershome.html

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakezulah

• Cotton c.

• Fluffybunny

• Method

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Starlight Rose and welcome to the forum. From your post I gather you are a member of TAPS? That is so cool.

o damn! an actual TAPS member has joined?!?! wow that kicks ass. by the way, welcome to the forums!!!

Not that I question the validity of what you're saying Starlight but I thought the TAPS team was from the US?

By the way....WELCOME thumbsup.gif

maybe they have different divisions of TAPS. but i was thinking the same thing too.

Hi Starlight Rose and welcome to the forum. From your post I gather you are a member of TAPS? That is so cool.

353723[/snapback]

Ummm, Thanks for the welcome, but I must be honest and say I have no idea what TAPS is..

Im in Australia, I just have a very huge interest in the paranormal and was cruising the net looking for new and interesting ghost footage when I came across that link, went to it and though, hmmm interesting so I saved it to my favourites.

Its only mear chance that I happened on this forum and a question regarding that same footage.

Sorry to disappoint but im just ya average female ghosthunting addict.

Regards

Starr.

Cotton C ... not wanting to sound mean or insulting, I just cant see anything in those still shots ???? can you post them with an arrow pointing at /or circle the area that your referring to ?! Honestly all I can see in the still shots you posted is the part before the apparition appears. Compared to the clip that particular still shot sux ... no offence to you just to that still shot !

351658[/snapback]

No insult taken for I am a believer. I have witness and hear many things in my life time that are paranormal but we don't need something so sloopy out there that an person of my little skills can debunk. If it is real put it out there but don't fake it for ratings.

post-11532-1100410635.jpg

post-11532-1100410673.jpg

We went all the way to Good old Philly, PA to visit Eastern State Penitentiary. The place left an impression on us all. We did capture something odd on video. It is a figure of some sort coming toward the camera and then leaving quickly back down the hallway.

Here are some things to consider when watching this. While it does look like someone in a cape, the figure moves with great speed and does not turn to go back down the hallway, also it doesn't bob up and down & it would have to be about 4 feet tall. If someone was messing with us they would have had to have hidden in there all day, and known where all the cameras were and know when to stop right outside of the field of vision of the DVR camera. Everyone who was there that night was out eating dinner together when this footage was captured.

We can't say 100% what it is. But we had other experiences to support this as potential evidence. So, we present it here for you to examine and you can come to your own conclusions. We are on the fence, what about you?

The file is rather large, but it shows three different versions of the clip during the clean up process.

353481[/snapback]

Hello Starlite Rose,

Either you are involved or they left you out of the loop but explain to me who this is I pull from your clip? Is it you? Or someone else and is nudity legal on American TV even if you can't see it [attachmentid=8150] original.gif undefined. Tell the producers to quit fooling around and get to it.

I am a believer in the paranormal but I can smell a rat a mile away.

That is not to say you are a rat but to some of us out here we want the real stuff not fluff. So tell the producers we like the show but don't put weak stuff out there like this and expect us to sit around and say this is real when it can easily be seen as faked!

post-11532-1100412561.jpg

353481[/snapback]

Hello Starlite Rose,

Either you are involved or they left you out of the loop but explain to me who this is I pull from your clip? Is it you? Or someone else and is nudity legal on American TV even if you can't see it [attachmentid=8150] original.gif undefined. Tell the producers to quit fooling around and get to it.

I am a believer in the paranormal but I can smell a rat a mile away.

That is not to say you are a rat but to some of us out here we want the real stuff not fluff. So tell the producers we like the show but don't put weak stuff out there like this and expect us to sit around and say this is real when it can easily be seen as faked!

355489[/snapback]

Cotton, im not affilitated with any television show what so ever, I found that information on a website, the one listed in the link I posted.

I only posted it as people were talking about that particular television show at the time and I knew where a link to it was.

I am not now, nor was I ever at any time affiliated with TAPS, I cant tell any producers anything as I dont know any producers.

I was just trying to convey some information that was being spoken about on this board.

Sorry to get your knickers in a knot..

Starr

The footage is of course questionable unless you are there to "walk" it through production yourself. Remember the nature of skepticism is to doubt.

That being said, I thought the clip hella-cool!

I don't see the people that Cotton C. refers to, but I do think it resembles someone running away from the camera.

My question is, how did they get in position to do so unnoticed, if it is a fake? There is simply some "movement" then wham, back and forth and it's gone...

Just my 2 cents. First post ya'll.

Great site.

[attachmentid=8176][attachmentid=8175]

The footage is of course questionable unless you are there to "walk" it through production yourself.  Remember the nature of skepticism is to doubt.

That being said, I thought the clip hella-cool! 

I don't see the people that Cotton C. refers to, but I do think it resembles someone running away from the camera.

My question is, how did they get in position to do so unnoticed, if it is a fake?  There is simply some "movement" then wham, back and forth and it's gone...

Just my 2 cents.  First post ya'll.

Great site.

355694[/snapback]

Anybody can edit a video using say "Windows Movie Maker" or some other program and use stills doctored to make a movie and speed it up to make it look like motion has ocurred and if I can slow it down and find indivduals posing then anyone can. Just remember you are not dealing fools but honest believers who do not want crap out there like this and people fooling with our minds. [attachmentid=8174]

And as far as challenging God; never, but a deceiver; always. wink2.gif

Cotton C.

post-11532-1100445823.jpg

post-11532-1100446079.jpg

I'm sorry, but when I watch this I see what looks like someone in a cape walking towards the camera and then turning and running away. It looks like a leg and a shoe coming out for just a brief second as "it" turned to run away. And why would a ghost turn to run away from a camera? It looks pretty good but I say fake.

of course you would say fake. because the TAPS members are right. the skeptics will always come up with the most far fetched of excuses and reasons to say its fake even with all of the evidence that it most likely isnt is right there. if you look at the logic and how the hunters think and act, then you should know that its not fake.

why? whats wrong with it running from the camera? ghosts can do whatever they want. did you expect it to run towards the camera and start doing tricks or something? would that have been more believable? tongue.gif

Well, aren't ghosts more transparent then what this one looks like? It's not that I'm a non-believer I just don't get a gut feeling that it looks real. thumbdown.gif

what are you talking about? that apparition is very transparent. you can see right through it. it actualy looks like its twisting and morphing the air a little bit. in my opnion, a ghost can take about any form it wants to. theres no definate description of a ghost.

Edited by hereticdude666