Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush may go after North Korea

Dowdy

wun wrote:
Babs is there a day that will pass without you making yourself look like an offensive, foolish, ignorant idiot.... I don't care that I am being offensive...

Wow, if I call someone a coward or have cowardice in their soul, Fluffy, the debate forum leader, stops me. blink.gif But I guess you are special, wun. wacko.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif

Great thread!

343186[/snapback]

Nobody is special Babs, I just wasn't on when he said it. blink.gif

Wun, please stop the personal remarks. If you want to bicker with Babs do so via a PM or the chat board, this is not the place. Thank You thumbsup.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• vimjams

• wunarmdscissor

• kikuchiyo

Top Posters In This Topic

Lottie, really? That's interesting. I remember you flew to the US not long ago and said the security was 'fine'. blink.gif I was talking about how dangerous it is to travel outside the US for our citizens and I thought that that was a pretty bold statement to make_ considering you came here, I thought, you said, only once. And considering, I was talking about Americans going out of the states... you do realize that there is a lot of difference for a American traveling out into the world, right now, than there is for an Englishman to fly to America?

Talking of people wanting to leave the country grin2.gif I heard on the radio today about Alec Baldwin_movie star_has stated, he would leave the country if Bush was re-elected. Everyone is laughing now and asking when? And people are taking up collections and donations for 'Robert Redford' who stated he would move to Ireland if Kerry didn't win. grin2.gif The people here are saying_ "They want to make Robert Redford's dream come true...and theirs too." original.gif

You know these big-mouths are saying they want to leave the country and 'they don't leave! ' disgust.gif It must be humilating for a movie star to threaten this_like anybody cares_and then not leave. ohmy.gif It must be a mortifying experience.

Just think: there are people losing their lives trying to get into our borders and these ingrates talk like this. America can't stand Hollywood, anymore, they should move to europe where they belong. Movie stars are just that_actors.

Well, I will say to you what stillcrazy says to me..."Whatever you say, Lottie."

(Your wisdom far surpasses mine, especially, since you are so much 'younger'). thumbsup.gif

Edited by Babs

Thanks for clearing that up, Fluffy.

Lottie, really? That's interesting. I remember you flew to the US not long ago and said the security was 'fine'.  blink.gif I was talking about how dangerous it is to travel outside the US for our citizens and I thought that that was a pretty bold statement to make_ considering you came here, I thought, you said, only once. And considering, I was talking about Americans going out of the states... you do realize that there is a lot of difference for a American traveling out into the world, right now, than there is for an Englishman to fly to America?

Well, I will say to you what stillcrazy says to me..."Whatever you say, Lottie." Your wisdom far surpasses mine, especially, since you are so much 'younger'. thumbsup.gif

343441[/snapback]

What on earth are you going on about now?? Travel? I thought you were originally talking about jealousy. I have been to the States 5 times this year already. Another visit coming up before the end of the this year. Flying is pretty safe Babs, the security is tight. There is no difference with an American flying or a Brit if the terrorists are going to attack they will. It wasn't just Americans that have died due to terrorism you know . Wow how paranoid are you?

One more little thing. They do not have airlines just for Americans. Just thought I had better let you know that many other nationalities besides Americans use American Airlines. Same as British Airways etc. Hence if you are so paranoid about Americans travelling its not just Americans that should be paranoid.

It isn't so much as funny but as eye opening that I am younger than you....

Edited by Lottie

As for Korea, George Bush has an idea about how to deal with that issue. Let China handle it. I believe that Korea will not ever use a nuke because China will not allow it. China gets a tremendous amount of revenue from the good old USA, and does not want to rock that boat. But lets for just one second suspend belief and imagine that Korea used their nukes. How fast do you think retaliation would come? Where do you think retaliation would come from? China would send troops pouring over the border like it sprung a leak. Korea would be a waste land after China got done with it.

Let them leave!!!!!!

Frankly I don't care if they go but I surely do not want them to stay here if they cannot accept the election process as it is. Hey, Hollywood John Kerry lost get over it. If you are going to leave then leave, stop making idle threats. I for one will not miss you and your kind. I supported George Bush in the election but if Senator Kerry had won I must still respect the office. I love my country so I will not be leaving any time soon no matter who is president.

Well, I will say to you what stillcrazy says to me..."Whatever you say, Lottie." Your wisdom far surpasses mine, especially, since you are so much 'younger'. 

1 I never said you were younger. Please do not quote me if you cannot do it correctly.

2. I really feel that you have no idea of how the world works. This you have demonstrated several times.

3. You consistently fail to answer questions when directly asked.

4. I tire of your dribble and lack of knowledge. However, You, just has everyone else here have a right to post whatever you believe. I will defend that right against anyone who may state you do not. I will defend your right to dribble.

5. I do political and projected analyses for a living. If you don't know what either of those are, look it up. While I don't pretend to know everything about the world, and one of the reasons I enjoy this forum, is to learn more about what and how people from other countries view us.

6. This is not a personal attack on you. It is a statement of what I have observed in the past few weeks since I returned. If I get suspended for my beliefs so be it.

But I feel you bait people into arguments that you have no understanding.

7. My apologies to anyone I may have offended. It was not my intent, as I see most people here as valuable contributors to this forum.

8. on topic Bush will not attack north korea.

Edited by stillcrazy

While we are on the subject, what happened to that 'France' trip, Fluffy? While you're over there you can check on Arafat for us. grin2.gif

.....or did you think better of it?

Edited by Babs

While we are on the subject, what happened to that 'France' trip, Fluffy? While you're over there you can check on Arafat for us.

Babs...Have you no dignity?

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Dear Lord I hope not...I'm not getting any younger. Oh wait...Fluffy's even older than I am and he seems to be doing okay.....whew wink2.gif

Edited by Michelle

No Stillcrazy of course not...I am referring to Babs.You see she seems to have this terrible anger at someone being younger than her.

Edited by Lottie

No Babs, I'll be there in the springtime with my wonderful wife. No set date yet as we haven't figured out when we will have the free time but more than likely in April before the heavy tourist season. The rates on hotels go up in May and June so that wont work...Romantic city, beautiful wife, good food, nice culture, great museums, I look forward to it.

I have one question though Babs, what does that have to do with Bush and Korea?

No Babs, I'll be there in the springtime with my wonderful wife. No set date yet as we haven't figured out when we will have the free time but more than likely in April before the heavy tourist season. The rates on hotels go up in May and June so that wont work...Romantic city, beautiful wife, good food, nice culture, great museums, I look forward to it.

I have one question though Babs, what does that have to do with Bush and Korea?

343499[/snapback]

Just a word of caution Fluffs... remeber when you fly over there its not just Americans on the plane! thumbsup.gif Oh and have loads of fun, you cannot not have fun over there...France is fab especially Paris in the springtime and even more so if you are with the one you love. original.gif

laugh.gif you guys are killing me. Lottie remember your remark to me about menopause? I just refered to your delicate age and you can't take it! laugh.gifthumbsup.gifwhistling2.gif

....vimjams is talking about dignity? grin2.gif

....and Fluffy, even if you weren't here to stop wun from calling me names, wasn't there a debate forum leader on duty? blink.gif

Edited by Babs

this is completly off the original thread.

If I would be in the head of the american gov. i would use the current Korean tension as a diplomatic exemple of my abilities.

stillcrazy...go back to my post, I revised it right after I posted it because I saw that it wasn't clear. You said what I said you said grin2.gif and I added something from my repertoire for Lottie. laugh.gif

....and vimjams, dignity? ....you're just mad because you didn't think of it. cool.gifgrin2.gif

laugh.gif you guys are killing me. Lottie remember your remark to me about menopause? I just refered to your delicate age and you can't take it! laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif  whistling2.gif

Touche! laugh.gif I am actually complimented that you think at my age is still delicate and that I am so young!

Back to original opic because its gone way off...I don't think that Bush will invade North Korea.

Lottie, really? That's interesting. I remember you flew to the US not long ago and said the security was 'fine'.  blink.gif I was talking about how dangerous it is to travel outside the US for our citizens and I thought that that was a pretty bold statement to make_ considering you came here, I thought, you said, only once. And considering, I was talking about Americans going out of the states... you do realize that there is a lot of difference for a American traveling out into the world, right now, than there is for an Englishman to fly to America?

Well, I will say to you what stillcrazy says to me..."Whatever you say, Lottie." Your wisdom far surpasses mine, especially, since you are so much 'younger'. thumbsup.gif

343441[/snapback]

What on earth are you going on about now?? Travel? I thought you were originally talking about jealousy. I have been to the States 5 times this year already. Another visit coming up before the end of the this year. Flying is pretty safe Babs, the security is tight. There is no difference with an American flying or a Brit if the terrorists are going to attack they will. It wasn't just Americans that have died due to terrorism you know . Wow how paranoid are you?

One more little thing. They do not have airlines just for Americans. Just thought I had better let you know that many other nationalities besides Americans use American Airlines. Same as British Airways etc. Hence if you are so paranoid about Americans travelling its not just Americans that should be paranoid.

It isn't so much as funny but as eye opening that I am younger than you....

343451[/snapback]

Lottie _didn't you know that the U.S.A. invented the little airplane you put your butt on?

I've been traveling for many years I don't need a lecture from a young upstart like you. grin2.gif

I've been traveling for many years I don't need a lecture from a young upstart like you. grin2.gif

Well then you will realise Babs that travelling is actually relatively safe. And seeing as you have travelled so much it is a great shame that it has not broadened your arrogant, narow-minded, pig headed attitudes and the ability to articulate yourself in your posts with comments other than the above and generally calling people names, flaming and being a bigot because you realise deep down that all you come across as is an unintelligent fool.

Edited by Lottie

and vimjams, dignity? ....you're just mad because you didn't think of it

Babs...Just 'mad' thinking of you.

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Well...I think we can safely put this one to bed.

It was fun while it lasted...