Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Blanking out in the office.

Geminiwizard

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to share a true experience that happened with me, my wife and a couple of friends one evening.

During our early morning meditations we received some interesting information and decided to share it with our friends. We weren't quite prepared for the evenings events that unfolded.

The strange saga took another weird turn after one of our friends read the transcript of that session, he knew there was some pertinent information within the document, certain key phrases that spoke volumes, but he couldn’t remember anything he’d read. He looked at the document again and with a puzzled expression on his face said he couldn’t find what he was looking for, as the words seemed to have disappeared. Nonplussed, my wife and our friend went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

I began talking to our friend’s wife asking, “What do you make of this?” As I gave his wife the document to read.

Within a few minutes our friend’s wife began swaying, then she put a hand up to her forehead, as if to steady herself. “Everything’s black,” she said. “As soon as I took hold of the paper and began to read, everything went black, like something’s stopping me from reading.”

I guided her to a chair, all the while keeping the conversation going, and asked this (very clairvoyant) lady to describe what was happening. With each response, I bombarded her with more questions, thereby creating and holding an energy link so he could continue to maintain contact. As long as she kept talking, focusing upon the questions and answers, she was locked into whatever the ‘something’ was.

Lady:“Now I’m seeing a giant eye looking at me. It doesn’t want me to read the paper. It won’t go away.

Dk: “What does it want?”

Lady: “It’s here to observe. It’s an observer.

Dk: “Why is it here?”

Lady: “To observe.

Dk: “What else is it here for?”

Lady: “There’s no response.”

Dk: “Ask it why it’s here.

Lady: “It says it isn’t allowed to respond. It’s just an observer. It has to go.”

Dk: “But now we’ve found it out, we’ve locked into it; so it can’t go until it says what it is here for.

Lady: “It has to go. It’s being summoned. There’s a bright light flashing in the distance, calling it back.

Dk: “Why did it stop you from reading the document?”

Lady: “It didn’t want us to know what was written. It has the technology to blank things out, causing loss of memory. But it doesn’t have the technology to physically take the document from me.” Her voice took on a tone of agitation. “It’s being recalled. It’s getting an urgent message. It must go. The light is getting closer and the flashing is becoming more urgent, more rapid. It will get into trouble if we don’t let it go.

Dk: “It’s already in trouble. We found out about it.

Lady: “It has to go.”

Come on, Derek,” my wife intervened, “let it go.”

I finally complied and terminated the conversation which had held ‘the observer’ locked into our friend’s energy link or ‘frequency’. She heaved an audible sigh of relief.

Whew! I don’t ever want to go through that again,” she said, “it’s like I was blacking out, and when you began talking, it felt like I was paralyzed and then I could see this giant eye. I was really sensing the urgency when it couldn’t get away.”

By this time, her husband had joined us; he’d heard everything from the doorway, and the senario remembered that this was similar to what had happened to him, except he had been able to read the document at first; it certainly answered why he couldn’t find any ‘key phrases’ or remember anything of what had triggered his interest. Things hadn’t gone black; he just couldn’t see anything. It was only because of his wife’s parallel experience that he was prepared to believe what had happened.

Our friends didn’t come to the office for quite a while after that....

There's more out there as to why we miss time and being able to share these experience can we come to logical conclusions about our reality.

Why don't you post the document here so we can see if it will let us read it? Just wondering, cos now I am curious about this document.

• Like 5

Yes, I want to read the document too. I've actually seen god before (well at lease I assume he was god) and he showed me some amazing stuff about life and death and that we never really die etc. So I think I can probably handle whatever is in the document.

Sounds like an episode of Fringe to me. First off, it will be tough not thinking that beliefs are at work here instead of real-world phenomena. Clairvoyance and, what did you call it, an energy link? Those things are not terribly credible in terms of science and how we know the Universe to work. I don't know why your friend said she saw something. It could be an hallucination or maybe she just made it up. I don't know. I do know that jumping to conclusions about extra-dimensional beings is hardly justified given the facts.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

I would like to read this document myself. Perhaps this entity or whatever it is would prevent us from reading it?

• Like 1

Yes this is something we could test if he would just post it.

Greetings everyone,

An inquisitive group with know-how to place me on the rack and tighten the ropes. I can only offer an explanation of the original script as it was placed on a double density floppy disk (for a now extinct computer-Com64)) and 20 years have passed since the transcript was first done.

The transcript had involved Diana (my wife) and myself channelling in the early morning hours… we were channelling quartz crystals (the energy or make-up) and we were interrupted during one of our sessions by some ‘off-world’ beings that thought we should use their services; they would download whatever information we were seeking. They felt that the way we were going about getting information from the crystals was archaic and that they would do a far better job.

I questioned them as to what would be required from us to enable them channel the information through us. I went on to state if we wanted to receive this channelled information, that we’d have to give them permission to use our physical bodies, is that not true? The response that was given was that this was indeed true. I also went on to ask them another question, “If we could see you and you couldn’t see us; would you give us permission to use your bodies to channel information?” There wasn’t any returned response given, so I repeated the question and after a lengthy interlude of silence, the comment came back as “We can understand your reluctance.” I still wanted my original question answered, so I repeated the question again: “If we could see you and you couldn’t see us; would you give us permission to use your bodies to channel information?” They finally answered after they realized that I wanted an answer. “No, that would not be allowed.” Crafty individuals I must say.

We told them we were not interested in their services and suggested that the leave; if they wanted to observe what we were doing, they could do it from the doorway. Before they left they found our approach to the communication was respectful and there wasn't any judgements placed upon the interaction and that they would leave and further suggested that we not give them boundaries (to observer from the doorway) as they don’t respect boundaries and as we had respected them they would honour our wishes to leave.

Without missing an opportunity they did leave and let us know that should we wish to use their services in the future, they would be more than willing to assist.

That is about all I’m able to recall at this time… I do have other full transcripts of sessions on implants, energy vampires, jabbing pains to get attention; that we have been involved in regarding the ‘off-world-beings’ that I can post.

Edited by Geminiwizard

Why don't you post the document here so we can see if it will let us read it? Just wondering, cos now I am curious about this document.

ARE YOU NUTS?? That would be like posting the "Ring" video on YouTube. You'll kill us all you fool!

Seriously though, what could be in the document that would affect people so? I personally am very intuitive, but not very sensitive/empathic, so probably I could read this and not be taken out.

• Like 1

Worked for me, I couldn't or wasnt allowed - to read anything here that links the post to the ufo section :lol:

• Like 3

ARE YOU NUTS?? That would be like posting the "Ring" video on YouTube. You'll kill us all you fool!

Seriously though, what could be in the document that would affect people so? I personally am very intuitive, but not very sensitive/empathic, so probably I could read this and not be taken out.

:lol: Me thinks we all might be a little too jaded to be taken in by some random interdimensional being by now ;)

• Like 1

Seriously to Geminiwizard, perhaps one of your other transcripts which you can provide would provide more insight into the nature of your transactions with these beings then. Thanks for the rundown, I didn't see anything that would make them prevent others from reading it except that they clearly may not wish others to know they don't play tit for tat if the roles are reversed which begs the question - why?

I gave up when you mentioned channelling quartz crystals.I'm sorry but I believe your experiences are being created inside your own heads

• Like 2

Why is this in the Aliens section and not in the New Age section??

Even if the claim is aliens from another dimension, rather then spirits of the dead, or whatnot, isn't there a belief system involved here and not just observation and misidentification?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to share a true experience that happened with me, my wife and a couple of friends one evening.

Was it an alien? Where was it from?

Greetings,

Trying to substantiate or even explain what might be considered an unexplainable mystery is a insurmountable challenge; not eveyone will be satisfied with whatever explanation is given as it might not fit into conventional understandings or beliefs. Experiencing the events firsthand is possibly the only way in which we can come to their our own logical conclusions. Once we have an encounter with an unexplainable incidence, the experiencer has the daunting task of explaining themselves to others with their newer change in perception and if it doesn't conform with the acceptable reality we have been subjected to and trusted; if the unexplainable is to be accepted as a plausible reality, we'd have to question our beliefs and reality as we know it. All of a sudden the earth (foundation) is beginning to shake a little. Shooting the messenger that offers an opportunity for a different perception (within a questionable reality that we live in) has its merits, but so does finding alternative answers to the possibilities that there may be some truth to what is being said.

Greetings LibstiK and DieChecker, The main reason for the interferences was to try and prevent others from knowing that everyone could learn to develop their psychic abilities. Also, their fear that the human species would awaken these capabilities and become self empowered; threating their their existance; from their perspective.

What I forgot to mention in my last explaination was the reason why we refused to accept their services. Giving 'them' permission to use our physical body was in fact giving up our 'freewill' and we would be at their mercy to do whatever 'they' wanted and no-one could interfere with their plans; even attempt to get ride of them at a later date. We would have entered an open-ended contract that could be interpreted in whatever manner 'they' wished and the contract would last as long as 'they' wished.The deal wouldn't be in our favour or for anyone who else wishes to be a channel.

I'll post some of our other experiences under another topic.

Edited by Geminiwizard

… we were channelling quartz crystals (the energy or make-up) and we were interrupted during one of our sessions by some ‘off-world’

beings that thought we should use their services; they would download whatever information we were seeking. They felt that the way

we were going about getting information from the crystals was archaic and that they would do a far better job.

Judged from a point of math and the resulting theoretical likelihoods I`m quite sure that extraterrestrial intelligent life does exist and

that the option that we will get faced with it some day is given. Or we were already, e.g. by the SETI WOW signal in 1977. As alien

contacts will be based on the laws of physics only, I refuse to accept all NewAge/hippie science inspired claims and stories in general

as these are just fairy tales (as above), and sometimes just created with the aim for a commercial benefit of its authors.

I questioned them ..

*Snip*

So you are claiming to have been in direct communication with an alien. I will not comment that.

(...) The transcript had involved Diana (my wife) and myself

channelling in the early morning hours...

Is your wife Diana Mrs. Diana Olson, the author of the book The Awakening Time that`s promoted in the link in yr profile? May this

book eventually contain more informations about "the document", means, the holy grail of your thread?

Extraterrestrial life/UFOs and esoteric perceptions are often mixed up in a lot of forums out there. But fortunately not in the UM UFO

section as it is mostly driven by techheads and hard nosed sceptics those will not give a lousy Yuan on any report based on NewAge/

esoteric inspired thoughts. I repeat myself but I have to mention that skepticism in relation to extraterrestrial life/UFO reports is

mandatory to filter out the crap and to keep the research as clean as possible and on a scientific basis only. And I have to say that yr

story didn`t passed my first filter.

• Like 1

Greetings,

Prior to starting the session Diana (is very empathic) was experiencing freezing cold in her feet, ankles and legs, that seems to go all the way up the body.

Di: "The left side of the body feels different than the right side. Just below the ribs on, there feels as though there has been an intrusion, I would classify this as an undesirable alien influence. I feel that quite strongly and I feel that it has affected my health to this point. It goes down to the female organs, right through the whole of the internal body. I'm sensing that something has been done to remove this, but there is some residual energy still there that needs to be removed today. And after this has been done, there will be a return to vibrant good health."

Dk: How does the right side of your body feel at this time?

Di: It feels normal- even the left side of my face doesn't feel quite right. I think it is all connected with the same thing. This is really stopping me from talking to her.

Dk: After I directed Diana to put up more protection and used some other methods to contain the unwanted energy, she was able to carry on.

Di: That makes it more bearable for now.

Dk: At this point we were able to make connection with the client and gain permission to go ahead with the session.

Di: The tip of the right toe, it feels like something is burring right into the big toe, I think something had entered at sometime or other.

Dk: Focus on that feeling in the tip of the big toe, going back to the very first time you felt that feeling.

Di: I'm not feeling it at this moment, I'm sensing that when it went in it wasn't felt. It's like her big toe just went tight. This might sound funny but it looks like a character of a skeleton, someone that is very thin, it makes me feel quite nauseous.

Dk: Look around and tell me what's happening, look around at that thin character.

Di: I don't want to look around, I don't like what is there and I don't like the look of them.

Dk: How old are you in this feeling?

Di: Four years old, so scared, I pop out of my body. I can see a bunch of people, but they're different people and they have a lot of interest in me. That's me down there and this is me up here.

Dk: What kind of interest do they have in you?

Di: It scares me, but I don't think they intend to scare. I like to think they don't intend to be scary but they are scary looking. Never seen anything like them before.

Dk:, What are they doing now?

Di: It looks like they are putting something in my big toe.

Dk: I want you to mentally ask them why they are doing that!

Di: It's so they can keep watch on me. So they know where I am. I don't like that.

Dk: I want you to bring one of them up in front of you and demand that they tell you why they are doing this! What's their purpose?

Di: They want me to help them, by giving them information.

Dk: What kind of information could you give them?

Di: Human information, people information.

Dk: They don't need your body for that.

Di: They say it is like putting a bandage on, it won't hurt. It gives them more accurate information. They don't have the emotions that we have. I'm feeling cold, they make me feel cold. I've never seen a snake before but they remind me of what has been said about snakes, cold blooded, but I don't know what that means.

Dk: This means that they react with no emotional response, they do things without feelings. Now that you are in contact with them, I want you to tell them that they are interfering with your free will. And ask them if they have your permission to do this?

Di: They are just looking at each other, nobody says yes. They don't say anything.

Dk: That is because if they were to respond with an answer, they'd be admitting it.

Di: Yes, they would. Ah, it makes me feel so sick. I feel I'm going to be sick.

Dk: Everything is going to be OK! Detach yourself from that feeling, this is just a remembrance, you are out of your body observing this. Those beings that are responsible for placing that object in your big toe- I'm telling them at this time that they are to take it out, NOW! It doesn't belong to you.

Di: They want to know who you are, that you can tell them what they can do?

Dk: I'm nobody- but you are interfering with another's free will and you are not entitled to do it. Therefore, if you wish to have, let's call it 'Universal Energy' to step in and place you in a place where someone is interfering with your freewill, then I'll ask on your behalf that it be done. Would you like that?

Di: AHHHH! I sort of have a feeling here that they think you don't know what you are up against! I have a feeling of 'be careful of what you say' to them. They are taken aback, you speaking to them like that. It's like the little tiny terrier getting angry with this large dog. I can feel them stepping back. I think they have listened to what you have said. I got the feeling that they wanted to reach out and hit out at you, but for some reason that wasn't what they would do, they just listened instead.

Dk: It sounds like they have a little bit of emotion.

Di: Yes, it's like we all have that sense of self preservation instinct. But they are prepared to back off.

Dk: The reason I said what I said, the way I said it, so dramatically, 'how would you like it if you were interfered with, if someone was placing something within you?'

Di: They can understand that, that would not be allowed.

Dk: I'm asking at this time that you remove the article that you placed there. You can take it back. You can learn about the human experience like everyone else, through the human body.

Di: That is why they did this, so they wouldn't have to go through the physical experience.

Dk: That's like cheating on exams, isn't it?

Di: Ha... ha... ha... That's me laughing- it's not them. The four year old doesn't see them as such a threat now, but, it would be best if she stuck to her resolve, as to the implant. It would be much better for them if she liked them.

Dk: There is no animosity here, however, you decided to use a four year old, if she was older and wiser, you would not have had the opportunity to do what you did. Is that correct?

Di: That is correct.

Dk: Therefore you haven't given her the opportunity to grow into adulthood, to be able to make a decision to allow this or not. You just made the decision for her.

Di: She did have decisions.

Dk: So, she asked for this intrusion?

Di: The decisions we are talking about are her life experiences. She has chosen those as well. We have merely been monitoring her.

Dk: You say that you have only been monitoring her, has that not had an effect on her physical being?

Di: It was not intended that it should.

Dk: You have learnt another lesson, haven't you?

Di: We have made another observation.

Dk: Now that you have a different perception of this, are you going to comply with her wishes and remove that article?

Di: If she really wishes us to remove it, we will.

Dk: I asked the client if she wanted it removed and the response was a definite 'yes.'

Di: It will be pulled out.

Dk: Diana suggested that I thank them for complying with the request, which I did.

Di: It's done in a way that they understand, similar to one of our scientists implanting electrodes and other things into animals to determine this, that or the other. It is almost like because we are a different species, we are fair game.

Dk: I understand that.

Di: They say they are only interested in the scientific perspective.

Dk: You are also aware of all the entities out there interfering with a person's free will, making it difficult for them to move ahead in life. Being manipulated and controlled by different forms of energy.

Di: We have observed this.

Dk: Is there anything else in her physical body that belongs to you?

Di: There is.

Dk: I'd like you to remove everything that belongs to you. All of it, so she can start with a clean slate.

Di: Very well.

Dk: Let me know when you have done that.

Di: They have done it because I'm feeling something on the lefthand side of my body that was inserted. I feel that it has been removed. The effects of it were still being felt.

Dk: That energy that we had contained, prior to doing this session, does that belong to you?

Di: Yes.

Dk: I would like you to take it with you.

Di: They want you to free it first.

Dk: This was done and I asked them to leave.

Di: Ah... ha... (Diana laughing) There is one of them asking if you would assist them in a physical way. In other words, they're offering you what they had in her or something similar.

Dk: If you can spell, that's capital 'N' and a capital 'O'. NO!

Di: They don't understand your humour Derek. Ah... ha... (still laughing) OK, the others have gone, but there is one here that is still looking in our direction, sort of eyeing us up as suitable candidates. There is another one there deciding that they prefer someone younger, the younger the subject is, the less the other emotions are interfered with. In other words, we are a bit too old for them.

Dk: At this point I called upon some assistance on the other side, to motivate them to go.

Di: Ha.. (Diana laughing) He says no threat is necessary. I'm picking up here, even though he isn't voicing it, that they are still going to be observing from a distance, but they won't be invading the person's physical body. It's because for some reason, they are supposed to do this. They have superiors, if you want to call them that and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment and the only way around this is to observe from a distance.

Dk: Is MARS, close enough?

Di: (Diana laughing) It's just that they don't appreciate your sense of humour but he turned around, indicating that he is leaving. He got your drift for sure. It's like letting you know that they have the final word.

*snip*

What exactly is the statement of this thread?

• Like 2

Greetings,

One evening Diana asked me if I would help her, she said she needed a hypnotherapy session because, she had been feeling 'out-of-sorts' - she was constantly in pain and had been feeling exhausted - for several months, one thing after another. She also said she was bothered with her weight, as it had increased to a proportion greater than she'd experienced before. She said she had dismissed the various physical aches and pains she was experiencing because she did not believe in dwelling on sickness or illness thereby giving it more mental energy and creating more of the same thing, but she was concerned about the weight.

She followed my directions, mentally creating a pyramid around herself, encasing its blue crystal form in layers of silver and gold. After expanding her inner-light and getting her to join me in a brief prayer, she felt totally protected and secure, and so I began the session, which I recorded and later Diana transcribed the taped session and added her observations.

"As I asked Diana to check her body for physical sensations, she became aware of a burning sensation around her nose. As soon as she conveyed this to me, the burning sensation moved from one part of my body to another, and continued changing locations and intensity each time she told me where it was. As the pace quickened, Diana distinctly got the impression it wanted to leave, but was trapped in the 'pyramid'. Then Diana saw a quick yet distinct picture in her inner vision of a mature 'person' of very small stature, sturdily built whose height she would describe as being approximately that of a toddler. Diana knew in a flash this was no toddler, but was that of an 'alien' life form, and conveyed her feelings and impressions to me and I began interrogating it immediately.

At first, Diana sensed there was a great reluctance to communicate, but when 'it' realized the game was up, so to speak, the conversation began to flow. Fortunately, I had recorded the session, and Diana willingly transcribed the tape the following morning:

"What brought you here?" I asked, somewhat sternly.

"I am getting the sensation or feeling 'to test the sensitivity' or, 'receptivity'," Diana responded.

I addressed the intruder: "To see if you are perceived?"

"Yes."

"And, you have been found out."

"It would seem so."

"So, what was your purpose?"

"That of an observer."

"You are here as an observer. Then what are your intentions?"

"Hopefully to utilize the physical body."

"For what purpose?"

"Communication."

"Yes? Then why didn't you let the person Diana know that you wanted to use the body?"

"It would not have been agreed to."

I always remind the usurpers that they are not welcome unless prior agreement has been made and I informed them that to the best of my knowledge neither I nor Diana have made any such contract. "So therefore, you know you are breaking the Universal Law, of interfering with another's freewill."

"That is your perception," came the snippy response.

"It is also your perception, too," I pointed out.

"It's fair game."

"It's not fair game," I refuted.

"It depends upon whose perspective you are viewing it from," the intruder said coldly.

"Yes. I guess you have a lot to understand of it, too."

"As do you, and she."

I agreed.

There was a perceptible change in the voice, as the communicant continued:

"The physical can be made very susceptible to different symptoms or diseases, to presences. There is great potential for us if we use one with such sensitivity who can perceive so intensely in this way. You see, we do not wish to invade, as it were, merely utilize abilities. We are hoping that the honesty with which this is given will assist. Not only is it possible for you to direct what you would call the healing energies to those of your own kind, but it is possible for you to assist those of a similar vibratory level that may be of a different species. In certain instances, this would benefit us greatly."

I responded, "We are aware of this. It's a pity we are in two different dimensions, that we are able to communicate only in this manner at this time, as we are unable to see you. I am quite sure you are aware that we would extend our abilities if we could. But sometimes we are not only dealing with those of a different species, different life forms, we are also dealing with those hanging around this physical plane that have more mischievous intents."

The being replied,”Some have more detrimental intentions towards the physical, particularly, or the mental health. We would wish to convey that certain conditions which are perceived within the body and are felt so very strongly, sometimes those conditions are not her own, but those that have been brought to her for healing assistance, for energy transference purposes."

My voice took on an almost condescending tone as I said: "We can understand that, and the fact that there are all kinds of (unseen) energies that may require assistance. But, because we are not at the level yet to be able to help those"

The being interrupted, "You are at the level to be able to do this. But, you may not choose to do so if you became aware of whom 'those' are. And so therefore, we sometimes have to use what you would term 'underhanded' measures."

"I understand what you mean. When a person is dying from thirst, he will try all ways to quench that thirst. We cannot blame him for that; we are all searching to quench a thirst," I commented.

"May we request assistance from you, when you are doing planetary healing as you used to do; we ask that you offer a moment of thought or create an area of space in which healing may occur for those that are not of your species, and that require this energy?"

"I was extending it sometimes to those of other planets or species," I replied.

"Yes. But it is some time since this has been done, and this is reasons for us making our presence felt, although in a different way than you would have imagined."

"We do seek to get to the bottom of things, and we do seek to assist those who require it." was my response.

"We have been trying for some time to get your attention, but the tolerance of pain is quite high in the subject and sometimes things are dismissed. We would request that more attention be directed to asking for the energy flow for those (others) afflicted in this way. This does not necessarily indicate that pain felt in the lower vertebrae means that one of ours is suffering from pain in the lower vertebrae. It indicates that energy of an intensity that you would use is required, to relieve or assist an equivalent type of pain or need; the equivalent intensity is required to assist a condition within one of ours."

"Yes. You just happen to have chosen a couple of subjects who are able to withstand a fairly high level of pain."

"And with whom we would eventually be able to communicate?"

I explained it had not been my intention to cause undue stress to our 'visitors' when he had added a stronger energy within the pyramid (in which we were conducting the session.) It was at that point that Diana had perceived ('picked-up') a sense of panic as whoever/whatever wished to 'leave' the scene as they had inadvertently made their presence felt. For want of a better description, my 'energy vampires' had made their presence known to Diana.

"We were, we must admit, attempting to 'remove' energy - that's the only way that would be logically defined by you," the 'intruder continued, "If sufficient physical discomfort occurs within your bodies, then you do direct energy-healing, energy is drawn into the physical body via the subject - and this is what we were seeking. When you draw the energy in, it is for your own purposes, for your own beliefs, for your own reasons."

"It is like you are drawing it in through osmosis?" I inquired, "So, as we are drawing in the energy you also are drawing it in?"

"Yes. Shall we say, 'redirecting' it? It is not intended for any undue stress to be placed upon the subject here. If you need a source of energy you have sources you can go to, to 'plug into', your electrical outlets as you call them. We are merely attempting to obtain energy in this manner. It is not intended to cause physical distress, and never have we attempted to overburden the subject."

"I understand."

"Thank you for being understanding of nature. It would not be necessary for us to resort to these means if there were other times set aside for these purposes (for us to direct healing energy to them) and we do assure we would not abuse this."

"We did this in the past, but we haven't been doing these types of healing in a while. We will set some time aside for these purposes."

"The subject has been doing this on a regular basis by herself, bringing in energy for herself."

"Well, she does tend to keep quiet about things that may be bothering her."

"It was beneficial for us that this occurred."

"I asked that they take your leave now," as I said firmly, "And allow her to benefit by having a healthy physical body so that she can become stronger. Then we would be able to help all those we have agreed to help."

"This would be a very helpful agreement for us if you were able to assist us in this way."

"We will agree to direct healing energy to those others, provided our energy fields are left clean and clear," Derek promised.

"It is agreed, we will not overstep your boundaries, and we wish to thank you ... friend."

Afterwards, I said to Diana, "If you weren’t such a stubborn old s***, things wouldn't be so bad on you."

Diana responded with a question, "Wow, why would they need to do that, have me feel or sense so many aches and pains?"

Diana and I had slipped into a pattern of only doing healing sessions when they were specifically requested, whereas we used to do a 'laying-on of hands' for each other every day. Not wanting to bother me with all 'her' bodily symptoms, more often than not, instead of asking me for a healing, Diana would keep her mouth shut. Then she would try to alleviate the pain herself at night by drawing in healing energy and mentally applying it to whichever area in my body was hurting. So much for suffering in silence, or being the strong willed, 'painstaking' type!

Diana had absolutely no idea 'someone' was tapping into her energy source - or siphoning energy - because it wasn't done to such a degree that it had completely drained me. And, when we do healing, or healing visualizations, we always feel energized afterwards. We always say that if folks are doing a hands-on healing or a distance healing correctly, they should never feel mentally or physically exhausted afterwards.

Fore-warned should be fore-armed but when dealing with inter-dimentional energies one is left with relying on their intuition .

Edited by Geminiwizard

Is this a book you're writing?

• Like 3

You and Diana get up to a lot of whacky adventures don't you?

• Like 4

Is this a book you're writing?

Check his profile and it gives his/Diana's website. From the text he posts it does look like a copy n paste job doesn't it?

• Like 3