Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One Step Beyond

edOfmischief

So O.S.B. is a classic show that has this Twilight Zone vibe except their stories are of events that happened in real life. I just watched an episode called "Who Are You" and it's about a young girl that wakes up from a near death illness but believes she is actually a different girl from a different town that had died. She has all the memories of the girl who had died and even goes to the home and reconnects with the family as if she had never passed away. Well it reminded me of an article I read about something similar to that story that happened in the late 1800s I believe. It's driving me insane because i can not recall the name of the girl this happened to. If this rings a bell to anyone please let me know. It's like an itch I can't reach!!!

Thanks!

I've seen the show on youtube, it ran when I was a kid. Sorry but I don't recall the episode your speaking of but loved the show.

• Like 3

I know it's a song by Madness.

• Like 1

Thats a goofy video. It fits the title says One Step Beyond!

• Like 2

This is a really cool series! I've watched several of those throughtout the years, I know there's one where a husband and wife end up disappearing in their own home mysteriously and then another that had a stone cutter that would make tombstones and if your name was on it, you would die soon. The one with Peter Hurkos was also interesting, I've always like Albert Salmi as one of my favorite actors.

• 1 month later...

edOfmischief....I am old enough to remember the series and it was great. The closest thing to it in recent years was the show "Sightings" and even that was years ago now.

A show like that again would be awsome given how many more people are believing in the paranormal.

I did a quick search and found nothing. Good luck

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Its not this case is it?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Bridey_Murphy

that was a cool read but i don't think it's the one i'm looking for but thanks for that.

here's the episode for anyone thats curious

enjoy.