Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electronic fog and Malaysian flight 370

UM-Bot

Bruce Gernon: I call it Electronic Fog. I have been researching this phenomenon since 1970. I have communicated with over 100 people that have experienced it. I have experienced it twice while flying my airplane. I can relate my research and what I experienced to the disappearance of the Malaysian plane. The electronic fog is created in horizontal tunnels that form between thunderstorm cells. They are usually about two miles high and last for about 5 minutes. When they collapse they emit a puff of fog that can last for many hours after the storms have dissipated. The fog can drift all the way down to earth and on rare occasions an updraft can lift the fog to higher altitudes. If an aircraft flies through the electronic fog it can attach itself to the aircraft, similar to St. Elmo’s fire.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 2

"Electro-fog" again :clap: .

As per my knowledge and untill today there is not any independent verification by reliable institutes/scientists available of the

existence of a physical phenomenon called "electro-fog" by Gernon. If "electro-fog" do exist and this effect may cause danger

to air traffic, the description of such effect would be part of various resources related to air traffic related education programs

and professional databases like the FAA HP. In addition, "electro-fog" warnings would be a part of aeronautical weather

forecasts as well. As "electro-fog" isn`t mentioned in the named resources, there is no "electro-fog", by logic.

Electro-fog is a brand and not a physical effect. But anyway, I`m sure the next book (MH370xxxx) is in accruement already.

• Like 1

electro fog is a bi-product from chemtrails.

Thats interesting, and would be hell scary to experience.

electro fog is a bi-product from chemtrails.

Exactly!

And orbs are crop circle seeds. And orbs with a face on it are MONSANTO GMO CC seeds.

This is where some psychics hint at where the plane may be.. .

You mean in an underwater hangar?

Well, as of 4/5/14 my understanding is that the Australian navy has picked up pings from a black box somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean.

While I suppose it is possible that some unknown electrical phenomenon could have led them astray, it's could be as simple as"normal" instrument failure, sabotage, even terrorism. Perhaps we will know more if and when the boxes are recovered.

Until something is found, it's all guessing.

This is where some psychics hint at where the plane may be.

Psychics should really stick to what they're good at, conning the gullible.
  • Like 1

So far this is one of the only theories I've heard that's made sense. At least it would explain how it wound up all the way in the Indian Ocean.

• Like 1

It seems the most consistent rumour..

and... There are approximately 3000 satellites orbiting the Earth at any given time and who saw what ?
Jim Stone (www.jimstonefreelance.com) has been following the disappearance of this aircraft and was one of the first to come forward with information directly linking the disappearance of this flight with evidence that the plane was indeed flown to Diego Garcia. His previous report (and mirrored here at this site) showed that one passenger on that ill fated flight, Phillip Wood, was able to fire off one message from his captivity at Diego Garcia. That report has gone absolutely viral, and in spite of the liars in the media and our governments trying to play down and "debunk" this evidence (no shock here), the evidence is very strong and has been backed up by many experts and follow up reports….

Now, Jim Stone has tackled this "ping" found in the Indian Ocean almost one month after MH370 went missing, by calling bull**** on its authenticity…. His newest article is entitled: "Don't Believe The Black Box "Ping" Story", and I have it right here for everyone to view for themselves…. I have further thoughts and comments to follow: http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-mystery-of-malaysian-flight-mh370_8.html

It could also have been space junk...

June the 4th last year... An Air China Boeing 757-200 performing a flight from Chengdu to Guangzhou, in southern China, has experienced a collision with an unknown object while climbing at high altitude, on June 4. The collision resulted in evident damage to the radome, in the nose section of the aircraft. The Boeing 757 was then forced to return to Chengdu for safety reasons.

Chinese Aircraft Hit by Unknown Object at High Altitude

http://www.spacesafe...-high-altitude/

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conspiracy theories have emerged ever since the flight (MH370) mysteriously vanished on 8 March 2014.

http://www.wcarn.com/news/32/32948.html

On Mar. 4, a Boeing 737-800 plane, registration number B-1930, successfully landed at Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport (SJW) and joined the fleet of Hebei Airlines (NS), bringing its fleet size up to 11 aircraft and further optimizing its fleet structure and air route network.

The newly introduced B737-800 plane is configured with 170 seats, including 8 in first-class and 162 in economy class. It is learnt that the new aircraft will be put into operation in March 6, serving daily Shijiazhuang-Guangzhou and Shijiazhuang-Chengdu routes. The Shijiazhuang-Guangzhou flight is scheduled to depart from Shijiazhuang at 09:20 a.m. and arrive in Guangzhou at 12:30 p.m.; while the return flight will leave Guangzhou at 1:25 p.m. with an arrival in Shijiazhuang at 4:10 p.m. The Shijiazhuang-Chengdu flight will take off from Shijiazhuang at 5:10 p.m. and reach Chengdu at 7:40 p.m.; while the return flight will depart from Chengdu at 8:40 p.m., landing in Shijiazhuang at 10:55 p.m

http://www.wcarn.com/news/33/33124.html

On Mar. 7, a new Boeing 737-800 aircraft of China Southern Airlines' Subsidiary (CZ) arrived at Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (CGO), bringing the airline's fleet size up to 24 aircraft. The new aircraft, registration number B-1923, is the16th B737-800 aircraft of the company and the 2nd one to be delivered this year. Besides, the introduction of new aircraft predicts that China Southern Henan takes the opportunity of Zhengzhou Airport Economic Experimental Zone to promote the development of Zhengzhou aviation hub.

.... hmmm

Different dates for the same event..

http://www.wcarn.com/news/33/33124.html

Could there have been some mess up here?? clues ???

Edited by crystal sage

• 2 weeks later...

Electronic fog... I don't think so. For MH370 to get lost in a cloud of "electronic fog" this cloud would have had to stretch from East of Malaysia where the aircraft disappeared, back across the Malaysian mainland, and then all the way down to the southern Indian Ocean. Otherwise the aircraft would have just flown through or out of it and the crew would have regained their instrumentation and orientation.

Do people really make money out of this "electronic fog" codswallop?

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

Dear Sir

I wish to apply for a job watching websites and trying to marginalise and discourage anyone who voices an unapproved opinion.

I have clearance from the Department for Approving Opinions.

I believe I would be very good at this job as I consider anyone who disagrees with me is probably barking mad and may well wear hats made of aluminium foil.

Yours in anticipation.