Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in ancient Egypt?

It's ingenious there is no doubt about that but I have yet to see that applied to the scale and size of stonehenge ows?

Do pls read all of this. Stonehenge is just one of many

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stone_circles

NO MORE ANCIENT ALIENS THREADS!!!!!!!!!!

Why not? Some of you really think that there were millions of years when dinosaurs ruled the earth and all the sudden puff the monkey becomes human in just 100.000 years,

Darwinism , the most ridiculous theory of evolution elaborated by someone that lived nearly 150 years ago.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Why not? Some of you really think that there were millions of years when dinosaurs ruled the earth and all the sudden puff the monkey becomes human in just 100.000 years,

Darwinism , the most ridiculous theory of evolution elaborated by someone that lived nearly 150 years ago.

Why is that?

Wow. You really don't have the slightest concept of how evolution works, do you?

• Like 7

Ignorance is bliss :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Awesome Vid of moving gigantic masses around but would need a lot of buckets to flush out all the sand if you dont have a hose though...

I gotta admit most of this ancient aliens stuff is overdone but there's some interesting stuff in ancient records like the vimanas of vedic literature and the chariots of fire in biblical and also greco roman literature.

Please re-read your Stichin and von Daniken with an arched eyebrow and a modicum of insight. This AA theory is going to stay with us for a long time, I fear, without much other than a crude methodology of correlation over the millennia to sustain it.

'Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki,

which he states was a race of extraterrestrials.... '

I trust this.

As evidenced by the Egyptian monuments, ancient Egypt was the headquarters

of these aliens. Leading to the advances in technology.

Is it just me or does anyone else hear loud circus music when they read fluxed's posts?

You should consider the advice given to you, concerning your

conduct on another thread.

.....and here we go again.

You seem to enjoy degrading other peoples threads.

I notice, like a bunch, you move from the thread you disrupted

to this one, after causing it to close.

Do you not have any shame?

People moan about the TV programme, yet watch it in full.

I don't watch it - except for the YouTube links posted here - so I guess I have nothing to complain about.

But...sentient aliens on Earth, ever, is just a fantasy.

• Like 2

'Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki,

which he states was a race of extraterrestrials.... '

I trust this....

You shouldn't. There is a very good reason why pretty much every historic scholar disagrees with him.

• Like 1

As usual, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Seeing as NO EVIDENCE can EVER be provided about the subject of AA.. its all a waste of time discussing it/requiring evidence... isnt it?

This is for fluxed, full AA debunked movie

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/

Or if you want it in bit sized chunks, just pick a topic

Let me say that a bit louder :tu:

NO MORE ANCIENT ALIENS THREADS!

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SAY THIS LOUDER? *i* CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

I encourage you to make a dr. seuss like poem on No More Ancient Alien Threads..

see who can make up the best!

• Like 1

People moan about the TV programme, yet watch it in full.

Actually, once you understand that the stories behind the images and areas they show are 99% made up stories, you can enjoy it for the sheer images.

It is one show that shows images and places, and THAT i like, I of course ignore the stupid stories they try to tie in to make it ancient alien crap, but most pple who know how to use a computer search engine can find the facts.

But the views of areas and images are really nice

argh, I wasnt going to join in more but I hate to see total BS go unchecked. so erm, aliens taught the Egyptians how to plough?

WRONG AGAIN fluxed, as usual!

quote:

Farming is perhaps the oldest industry in the World. Historians are generally agreed that the earliest implement was probably a crude pointed bent stick or tree branch which was used to stir the soil surface. In affect a hand held hoe in which the user scratched at the earth to form a tilth in which corn could be sown. Early mans struggle for survival became closely linked to the success of his crops and therefore he cultivated more land in order to grow more corn to sustain his life. It soon became apparent that the more the soil was tilled the better the germination and crop quality.

Man continually strived to become more efficient and those hand held hoes soon developed into simple ploughs, well before the early Egyptians over 4000 years ago

http://www.ploughmen...oughhistory.htm

Bloody aliens eh? Teaching us stuff we already knew :w00t:

Why is this person, again so eager to take us away from Egypt?

Lets he how the presented evidence - 4000 years ago[ 2000BC ] stacks up

with reality...

'Another example of the mass-scale production of tools and grain collection

can be found as far north as the Wadi Kubbaniya archaeological site

near Aswan in southern Egypt (17,000-15,000 BC), which also suggests

an early origin of agriculture...'

Seeder presented what ? 2000BC

Further....

'...archaeologists have located the oldest known evidence of ceremonial

burials (13,700 BC), a tradition which continued through Dynastic Kemet

and even to today, and among the world's oldest pottery sheards.

Because roughly 40% of the human remains exhibit signs of apparently

fatal wounds, it is widely considered to be the oldest known example of

human warfare. At the nearby Toshka Cemetery (13,000 BC), the human

remains were buried in the fetal position as commonly found across Africa,

and we find the oldest evidence of cattle worship, representing an early

link to Dynastic Kemet's cow deity, Hathor...'

http://www.taneter.org/nile.html

You would be doing yourself a favour, reading this website seeder.

Why is this person, again so eager to take us away from Egypt?

Lets he how the presented evidence - 4000 years ago[ 2000BC ] stacks up

with reality...

'Another example of the mass-scale production of tools and grain collection

can be found as far north as the Wadi Kubbaniya archaeological site

near Aswan in southern Egypt (17,000-15,000 BC), which also suggests

an early origin of agriculture...'

Seeder presented what ? 2000BC

Further....

'...archaeologists have located the oldest known evidence of ceremonial

burials (13,700 BC), a tradition which continued through Dynastic Kemet

and even to today, and among the world's oldest pottery sheards.

Because roughly 40% of the human remains exhibit signs of apparently

fatal wounds, it is widely considered to be the oldest known example of

human warfare. At the nearby Toshka Cemetery (13,000 BC), the human

remains were buried in the fetal position as commonly found across Africa,

and we find the oldest evidence of cattle worship, representing an early

link to Dynastic Kemet's cow deity, Hathor...'

http://www.taneter.org/nile.html

You would be doing yourself a favour, reading this website seeder.

no one is taking away from egypt except ancient alien crap and you.

Why do you insult the egyptian people by making them so ignorant that they were unable to use tools and make things without the help of alien species? Though i think (havent looked it up) that egypt is more ancient culturally than china, china also has many wonderful things going for it. I do not hear of pple screaming that ancient aliens taught them anything..

I find the idea of ancient 'aliens' rather insulting to egypt. Egyptians were better than that.

• Like 3

You Guys better watch out ! I`ll Send "ISIS " to Haunt your ancient Aliens` in Egypt theroys !

I'll have to agree though that certainly doesn't mean 'Aliens' played a part in the building of these marvelous sites. Some people often speak as if the methodology used for the constructions of these site and their purpose are very well understood and undisputable but that is simply not true.

Then you deem Thoth was a god? And Osiris etc..

If an alien told me he was a god and fed me loads of *****, in those

days, im sure i would trust him.

The fact is we have a man owning up to the first written language

and he was Thoth. This holds more substance than any story from the

religious books - it is recorded again and again - some of the oldest

records in the world.

All later languages were inspired by the hieroglyphics of Thoth.

We have theories and hypothesises but in some cases there is no solid evidence that support them.

Written language is solid evidence.

That drilling technology was beyond that of today, is solid evidence.

There is plenty of evidence if one takes the time to study it.

I take the exemple of Stonehenge, According to the Bradshaw Foundation:

''To get the 9 ton lintels into place, the most likely method of construction may have been via the use of an earth ramp piled up against the uprights. The lintels would then have been hauled up the ramp by ropes into their exact position.

Whatever the methods used, for we are still not certain, they demonstrate an astounding level of both achievement and ambition.''

Source: http://www.bradshawf...onstruction.php

Though it's an intersesting hypothesis, we just have no way to know as yet how it was really builded and why exactly. Therefore it's not very surprising that supporters of the Alien hypothesis felt the need suggest ideas of their own.

'...the blocks at Stonehenge. The biggest weighs about

eighteen tons...''

The London Obelisk of Thumose III, weighs one hundred

and eighty-six tons, and therefore is about ten times

the weight of Stonehenge’s largest block.

It is therefore by far the largest stone in England.

..two huge sphinxes have lately been placed on the

Thames embankment, one on each side of this obelisk..'

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/37785/37785-h/37785-h.htm

The advances of the Egyptians make our stones look like babies.

I also had mitigated feelings about this ''Ancient Aliens Debunked'' film, when I found out that the producer Chris White was a christian fondamentalist and biblical litteralist. I have nothing against that and I politely respect his views, but clearly there is a religious agenda behind the making of the documentary.

After a quick research, I discovered that he runs some kind of conspiracy website and that he has beliefs of his own, for exemple according to him the Noah Ark was a real event and the global myths are all connected at the Tower Of Babel.

See: http://conspiracyclo...6.K5ZbTCbk.dpbs and http://www.jasoncola...s-debunked.html

Of course that doesn't mean the documentary is not of quality, I personally haven't seen it though and I do not feel the need to. I already know that the Ancient Alien hypothesis has absolutely nothing to do with mainstream archeology and history.

Your last few sentences spell misinformation, plain and simple.

I pointed out a few facts above, there are plenty more to support

alien intervention, in the ancient world.

fluxed had his other thread closed about Egyptian obelisks and the Egyptian gods, now hes at the same all over again

• Like 3

Nice video. Thanks!

That's an amazing feat for one man to be able to make that massive block stand straight. But there is actually no mention of how he would put the huge misshapen stones on top, which seems to be quite an achievement too. That is was confuse me most I shoud say.

As for me I have no doubt that Stonhenge was man made, though how exactly and why (which is a big part of the mystery too) Stonehenge was made is still very much up for debate.

I stopped by after work and tossed them up there for him. Piece of cake !! Gonna stop at the bar and form a few crop circles next, any one interested ??

Edited by Forever Cursed

I am still trying to figure out where this 'proof' of aliens is. I mean, i have never seen it. I have seen the tv show ancient aliens bend stories to fit ancient alien theory, but they do not hold up to the reality of what we do know as fact.

I am well aware that a while back they found sites by the pyramids that detailed how the pyramids were built AND the peoples lives who worked on the pyramids including their rate of pay and food they ate. (i am sure someone here knows a link to this, and can post it... i would but truth be told, i am boycotting my computer search.. i downloaded an ftp program and was way stupid.. when i was opening and installing, i did not pay attention to the text and clicked ok.. and now every time i open a new tab, instead of google.com or.. my browser window (firefox) with most used links there to click.. i get this search.conduit.com and try as i might in tools and such I CANNOT GET IT TO GO AWAY AND GO BACK TO NORMAL!, so i avoid clicking new tabs to open new window :P other then to load the four pages i go to most, facebook, email, here and a rp site you all are not allowed to know about)..

anyways, I have yet to see ANY proof, i mean, out and out and out and out proof of ancient aliens.

I just do not understand why fluxed feels a need to belittle egyptians on their creations/culture/et et.. when they left proof of how they did it. And aliens were not in that proof. Just man power, many many many man for man power and brains (seriously, these pple had thoughts! they could think of what they wanted and PLAN to do it!! and since they did not have todays tools, they had to use what they had!)

I am still trying to figure out where this 'proof' of aliens is. I mean, i have never seen it. I have seen the tv show ancient aliens bend stories to fit ancient alien theory, but they do not hold up to the reality of what we do know as fact.

I am well aware that a while back they found sites by the pyramids that detailed how the pyramids were built AND the peoples lives who worked on the pyramids including their rate of pay and food they ate. (i am sure someone here knows a link to this, and can post it... i would but truth be told, i am boycotting my computer search.. i downloaded an ftp program and was way stupid.. when i was opening and installing, i did not pay attention to the text and clicked ok.. and now every time i open a new tab, instead of google.com or.. my browser window (firefox) with most used links there to click.. i get this search.conduit.com and try as i might in tools and such I CANNOT GET IT TO GO AWAY AND GO BACK TO NORMAL!, so i avoid clicking new tabs to open new window :P other then to load the four pages i go to most, facebook, email, here and a rp site you all are not allowed to know about)..

anyways, I have yet to see ANY proof, i mean, out and out and out and out proof of ancient aliens.

I just do not understand why fluxed feels a need to belittle egyptians on their creations/culture/et et.. when they left proof of how they did it. And aliens were not in that proof. Just man power, many many many man for man power and brains (seriously, these pple had thoughts! they could think of what they wanted and PLAN to do it!! and since they did not have todays tools, they had to use what they had!)

remove it

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/978853

• Like 1

Then you deem Thoth was a god? And Osiris etc..

If an alien told me he was a god and fed me loads of *****, in those

days, im sure i would trust him.

The fact is we have a man owning up to the first written language

and he was Thoth. This holds more substance than any story from the

religious books - it is recorded again and again - some of the oldest

records in the world.

All later languages were inspired by the hieroglyphics of Thoth.

I don't consider Ancient Egypt religion as evidence of the presence extraterrestrial beings from another planet in Human history. Egyptians had an elaborated set of polytheist beliefs and mythologies, that which we would call paganism today. Each culture in Human history had their own religions and beliefs it is sill very much the case today around the world. I consider it to be the expression of the spiritual and non-materialistic nature of mankind, and the need to find answers and interpret fondamental questions of life.

''Individuals could interact with the gods for their own purposes, appealing for their help through prayer or compelling them to act through magic. These practices were distinct from, but closely linked with, the formal rituals and institutions. The popular religious tradition grew more prominent in the course of Egyptian history as the status of the Pharaoh declined. Another important aspect was the belief in the afterlife and funerary practices. The Egyptians made great efforts to ensure the survival of their souls after death, providing tombs, grave goods, and offerings to preserve the bodies and spirits of the deceased.''

Source: http://en.wikipedia....yptian_religion

Written language is solid evidence.

That drilling technology was beyond that of today, is solid evidence.

There is plenty of evidence if one takes the time to study it.

Ancient texts should not be taken at face value. Mythologies can be invented and created, that is a fact. J.R.R Tolkien a famous fantasy writter did build over many years of work his own quite complex mythology in The Silmarillion. We know that man, with it's unlimited imagination and various contributions by scholars can piece together complex ideas that reflect concepts of life. Mythologies are reflexions of how the world can be perceived in abstract terms.

The interpretations that Ancient Greek or Ancient Egypt for instance are refering to Alien visitations and involvement in their cultures is just not the best explanation. Especially when we know what man's intellect and spiritual nature can do.

'...the blocks at Stonehenge. The biggest weighs about

eighteen tons...''

The London Obelisk of Thumose III, weighs one hundred

and eighty-six tons, and therefore is about ten times

the weight of Stonehenge’s largest block.

It is therefore by far the largest stone in England.

..two huge sphinxes have lately been placed on the

Thames embankment, one on each side of this obelisk..'

http://www.gutenberg...5-h/37785-h.htm

The advances of the Egyptians make our stones look like babies.

I agree, we don't have all the answers as to how exactly these marvelous sites have been built. We may be missing something but it doesn't have to the design of extraterrestrials from other solar systems. Human ingenuity has often been underestimated in history. I know that some are quick to jump to conclusions but I don't intend to.

Your last few sentences spell misinformation, plain and simple.

I pointed out a few facts above, there are plenty more to support

alien intervention, in the ancient world.

I suggest you go to a public library and open up a book of history and archeolgy, and try to find the words ''Alien'' , ''extraterrestrial'' or ''mothership''. The Ancient Astronaut Theory has simply nothing to do with the hypothesises and chronology of mainstream science. Are some of it wrong or at least missing something though? That can be a legitimate question. I have not not pretended otherwise.

Edited by sam_comm