Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in ancient Egypt?

Begging you to continue? I dont think so. You totally failed to give any decent answers to my questions, which all pointed to evolution, and you KNOW it.

Think about it like this, you have 'one' conversation many times, over many years, evolution. Each time it comes around again, you get a little more tired of trying to help others see the way. For you know that those who 'dont know' will take a bit of educating.

A bit like when a child who can tie his own laces asks 'you' to do it yet again...so there comes a point when you'd rather say...No you can do it yourself. Thats how you learn :tu:

We'll excuse me, dad. I'll try and see if I can tie em myself. Just don't ask me to tie yours when your old and rusty.

But, but didn't you just say that convergence was creationism garbage? Your confusing me now.

No, I said the article was creationism garbage. The author starts showing his ignorance later in the piece by failing to understand that organisms inherit genes, and using an asinine clock analogy doesn't help.
You do realize that if your links are correct then that would mean that some of your prior statements are false, right? You earlier stated that all animals that share genes got them from a common ancestor. Your last post disproves that. You do realize that right? Lol

That makes no sense. My links are of the evolution of hearing in mammals from reptiles. How does that disprove my statement? Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Only to those who have no understanding of how evolution works.

If we ever came across ET's and they happened to be genetically similar to life forms on earth it would have huge implications for the theory of evolution. For obvious reasons. For one it would utterly destroy the idea that genetic similarities = common heredity.

If we ever came across ET's and they happened to be genetically similar to life forms on earth it would have huge implications for the theory of evolution. For obvious reasons. For one it would utterly destroy the idea that genetic similarities = common heredity.

And since you have absolutely no understanding of evolution, you think that is a possibility.

• Like 1

ANY ET's...would have undergone evolution too, from their common ancestor. Do bear that in mind

• Like 1

And since you have absolutely no understanding of evolution, you think that is a possibility.

Life forms are likely to have similar building blocks if they have to strive in similar environments since they need to perform the same functions. So it's very likely.

ANY ET's...would have undergone evolution too, from their common ancestor. Do bear that in mind

Yes I guess what I meant to say was that it would have implications on the theory on how life began. The consensus up to now is that the genesis was a very random event.

Yes I guess what I meant to say was that it would have implications on the theory on how life began. The consensus up to now is that the genesis was a very random event.

It would Imply that the universe is designed to create life which would impact the theory of evolution greatly.

It would Imply that the universe is designed to create life which would impact the theory of evolution greatly.

Just pay attention here, do watch it all, and do take it in, an excellent talk on this very subject

Ingredients for life

• Like 1

Life forms are likely to have similar building blocks if they have to strive in similar environments since they need to perform the same functions. So it's very likely.

But you're claiming that they would have DNA identical to ours. DNA is not a "building block". It's an entire building.

• Like 2

Oh dear, another poster who agrees with his own quotes.

• Like 2

But you're claiming that they would have DNA identical to ours. DNA is not a "building block". It's an entire building.

Similar building blocks = similar building, yes that's what I'm saying. As I told Rlyeh we have examples of animals here on earth that are not related yet share identical genes. Like bats and dolphins. Not because they have a common ancestor but because they perform a common function. Same may be the case between us and ET's if they perform similar functions to life forms on earth.

The debate over evolution, or creationism after the discovery of the Fox-P2 gene continues. Some now argue that modern man was selected through intelligent design, why some still hold to the idea of natural selection.

http://www.icr.org/a...volution-human/

Edited by Forever Cursed

I swear this thread has people using multiple accounts.

No you don't say....so we are witnessing people who hold these multiple accounts argue back and forth with themselves. Well.. ain't that something. I guess us humans are too stupid to have done all the great and build all the great things of the ancient world. Awesome:'(

Your exact quotes were

all animals with the same genes do share a common ancestor.

I take it you meant that all animals that share genes, also share a heredity for that gene. If that's what you meant, it is false.

I admit I did not read your links fully though. But what you stated on that post is contrary to what you said here.

That's a good example of creationism garbage. They start off with research of organisms sharing genes then trying to pass it off as convergence.

And here. Here you said that the author tried to "pass it off as convergence", but then later on you admit that it is convergence.

That all mammals have hearing genes doesn't take away from the fact that dolphins and bats somehow acquired echolocation capabilities independently.

Did flux predict why it would close? And was fluxed correct?

You`re giving yourself a pet name and you are talking about yourself in the third person?!?

("You are wonderfull" // " Who is wonderfull?" // "You are" // "Ahh, he")

Edited by toast

I like how the nonsensical threads are always the longest because they're the easiest to pounce on.

• Like 1

people who are compelled to hide behind a second account are a sad lot.

Be at peace with yourself. Do what your mom always told you to do, *tell the truth*. you sleep much better at night.

and that's the truth :yes:

• Like 2

You are in no position to dictate direction.

Only a very naive person would trust they were pagan gods.

After studying the pagan religion in much detail, they were pagan aliens, not gods.

If they were gods, they would be wise and smart and fair and just.

All we see is TERROR and FEAR being connected to these gods.

So, pagan alien criminals. Paganism was 'ad-hoc' and a class installation mechanism.

Paganism is all about rasing humans in status, next to the gods.

Clearly indicating a collaboration. The humans became kings and worked

alongside the gods. The aliens were kings of kings.

Sumerologists, Assyriologists, etc. however are and none of them would make the mistake of claiming that the Anunna deities, which are gods of the Underworld, are instead ET's from a planet with an eliptical orbit around the Sun nearly on par with that of Sedna.

Only someone who doesn't remotely understand Sumerian and related Mesopotamian religious beliefs would be so vocal in making such an ignorant claim.

Right, because ALL gods are wise, smart, fair and just. NOT! :rolleyes:

You must be using the Royal "we" since that is not what I've seen in reading various Mesopotamian texts.

cormac

All we see is TERROR and FEAR being connected to these gods.

Interesting linguistic aside, "panic" originally means "the feeling of being the in the presence of the god Pan"

Thoth was known by another name in Mesopotamia.

So how come all the writing's different and uses different names for things if the language was created by the same chap?

You know, how come the Babylonians and Assyrians used a stick in clay to make letters based written language while the Egyptians used brushes to create a phonemic written language? And how come the Babylonians used a base 60 counting method and everyone else used a base ten if they all got their ideas from the same bloke?

• Like 1

Yeah, and multiple personalities as well.

• Like 3