Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't know what to make of this

Roy Don

I just want to get your opinions on this persons ideas. I have been discussing this with them on Youtube and I don't even know how to address this. I put it here in religion because "she" is talking about demons. I don't want to post my responses because, in all honesty I was being entirely too rude to this person and I am a bit ashamed because I don't usually curse and talk as much crap as I did to her.

To set the stage, she basically said that she died and went to heaven, a blue eyed long haired stereotypically eurocentric Jesus gave her this info but it was all garbled because of his Holy language so she could only roughly translate. Basically reptilians are demons, mermaids are the nephilim and they rule the world and of course all governments and corporations are aware of and worship these reptile demons and she has seen the devil twice ... the first paragraph I basically called her a crazy nutjob and this was the response:

+Roy Donaldson I care about you as much as I care about everyone else. The purpose is for you to see their features, not me. People believe the Reptilian conspiracy, I am here to debunk it. Yes they are real, but they are forgetting they are demons. Lacerta (see: Lacerta Files) even said, she could manipulate his mind to see an attractive human woman, that SCREAMS demon, they use the mind! You have to understand these things confuse the **** out of you. Excuse my language. They keep you confused every way possible, and it's easy for them to do so. There is no such thing as "wasted time" to me when dealing with a non-believer. The purpose I am even here on this earth is for you, the non-believer. So I can take you to Heaven with me where I have been. I had to go to a psychologist when I was young, for panic disorder. I got the disorder from an ADD medication I had been wrongfully prescribed to. They even told me it was an experiment drug, but I idiotically agreed to it. It was supposed to take years to recover, but it took me one month with the help of God. Complete miracle. I'm being sincere telling you my story so whoever else reads this, can understands me better. I get about 2 hours of internet time a day, I try and do as much as possible as I can. Sorry you think I'm insane, I'm every normal as you, possibly more. God bless <3

I posted this and was being polite compared to earlier:

"But you ARE wasting your time looking through videos to see if the politicians and celebrities exhibit hidden reptile features... you even wasted your time responding to me, no I am sure you love to waste time just as much as the rest of us. Someone must have thought you were crazy if you had to be evaluated already."

This was the response:

+Roy Donaldson I am currently working on updating my channel/name/artwork and fixing my videos into higher definition. I don't think people were taking me seriously enough. Yes I have seen into the dimension that is hidden from us, the realm in which they crawl, and stalk our every move, get inside our heads to confuse us, all to keep us out of the Kingdom of The Creator. They are vile, disgusting, and evil; they come in many shapes and forms depending on their rank (In their realm it is very organized). In the Bible, Lucifer took on a form of a serpent, they call him the devil, the great dragon. I've done a lot of research on the Reptilians, simple; David Icke makes connections that there are "reptilians" in ancient hieroglyphs, sculptures, ect. Little does he know, in ancient times they knew A LOT about demons and worshiped them. Lol, that's all it is! Demons! Life is simple, I'll tell you that much, if it looks demonic, unnatural, abnormal; more than likely, IT IS. A ton has changed since then, sad people don't believe the truth, even the ultimate high powers of this world know Satan exists and they worship him. If a reptilian race were to exist, I have come up with a logical response: much like the Nephilim/mermaids(still exist today)/satyrs,madusa, they are satanic hybrids in connection with a bloodline of fallen angels. A whole race of them, given that, they could breathe underwater to survive the great flood. Either way, they are demons. They can sometimes come into the physical world like aliens can and do what evil deed they are assigned to do. Evil and gross, they are very smart and organized. Seek Jesus for protection, there's a lot you don't know that goes on around us.

Now I really just want to get other's opinions on her ideas. Does anyone here believe this and why?

EDIT: The order is a bit off because as you see she explains why she was evaluated to me after I made the comment I posted.

Edited by Roy Don

You were right the first time.

Nut case.

I would not waste my time.

• Like 1

I have some similar beliefs based on my own experiences thou I cant say I believe just as she does. Im amused as obviously her ideas have got to you in some way seeing you are now discussing your convo here.

Does anyone here believe this and why?

I believe in reptilians cause Ive had a few experiences in regards to them. My sister who is Christian and not a believer of anything weird, was with me one day when we saw a person loose form some and he was reptilian!! We saw the same thing (she was extremely upset over seeing this). I'd had a couple of other experiences with them. Are they demons.. well some do call them that and they could be seen as that. Even christians believe in demons (they are mentioned in the bible) even if they dont believe in Reptilians (which could be regarded as a race of demons). Can these get inside of someones mind. I believe the answer is yes.

Do I believe in David Icke stuff.. umm not sure. Maybe not all his reptilian stuff eg the Queen being reptilian is a bit too way out for me.. but I remain open minded as I cant say I know its wrong for sure.

They are vile, disgusting, and evil; they come in many shapes and forms depending on their rank (In their realm it is very organized). In the Bible

Well with that.. I believe in "Love thy Neighbour" so dont believe we should be judging such beings even if negative ones. Everything in our world has a purpose and without bad, maybe people would be less aware of "good" and there wouldnt be a chance to grow. So maybe Im more crazy then she is lol.

Your little comment over her mental state.. panic disorder isnt like schizophrenia where the person has hallunications etc. Everyone has fears at times.. obviously hers was a bit over the top but it doesnt mean she's a complete nutcase. I dare say thou with the beliefs she's got, they certainly wouldnt have helped her panic disorder!!

To set the stage, she basically said that she died and went to heaven, a blue eyed long haired stereotypically eurocentric Jesus gave her this info

Maybe she had a near death experience? Some people do and it doesnt mean they are nuts thou they may sound like it.

mermaids are the nephilim

mermaids?? I arent aware of the existance of those. That's a very unusual one!

Seek Jesus for protection

she's obviously Christian. In my own experience calling for Jesus hasnt always helped me!!

Anyway.. many Christians do believe in demons. So her beliefs only go just that bit further. Many Christians try to rescue others by trying to preach whatever they see as the truth. (its kind of what this female is doing in her own way).

Edited by sea-dove

Did anybody get the license plate number on that truck? . . .

• Like 1

I have already come to my own opinion and I am not so much interested in a debate with her as much as I want to see how many others think along her same lines. How wide spread is this type of belief really?. I do not for an instance, believe anything that she is saying, and I feel that her entire thought process is based off of her religion, irrational fears, and knowledge of David Icke-esque conspiracies all rolled into one horribly delusional mindset, which I don't think can be too healthy. The very fact that she is trying to proliferate her ideas over the internet, and the amount of people that seem to agree on Youtube is rather shocking, which is why I posted here. I find it a little alarming that even once the history of David Icke and the reptilians he writes about are researched, people still give any attention to this at all and it astounds me that many people such as this person would devote so much energy into building a channel that is so far removed from reality that even if it were true, she should still expect nobody to believe it.

Well, it sounds like she believes in what she believes in. I've never heard of the mermaid theory though. That's just insane. As far as reptilians go....I guess it's possible? I doubt they are in control of everything behind the scenes. I guess reptiles could have evolved to a more conscious state but I don't know how they could disguise themselves.

I for one do think a lot of things are not as they appear on the surface. But mermaids and reptilians? Eh....the jury's still out on that one. :/ Seems too farfetched.

Well, it sounds like she believes in what she believes in. I've never heard of the mermaid theory though. That's just insane. As far as reptilians go....I guess it's possible? I doubt they are in control of everything behind the scenes. I guess reptiles could have evolved to a more conscious state but I don't know how they could disguise themselves.

I for one do think a lot of things are not as they appear on the surface. But mermaids and reptilians? Eh....the jury's still out on that one. :/ Seems too farfetched.

Her reptiles are demons from hell different from Icke's because they are not aliens but also the same as the Icke draconian blood suckers who live beneath the hollow earth and control our brains from the moon and have interbred with early humans to give us George Dubya and Bruce Jenner.

Edited by Roy Don
  • Like 1

dilbert2006114659027-1.gif

And this is all you have to offer in this " debate "?

Calling the kettle black huh?

I thought that may have been directed toward me. I did not realize asking people if they also believe in the same stuff as an example person is me wanting to get "smart" peoples answers. But as is obvious, it is easier to add something only partially relevant and give the appearance of productive intelligence than it is to actually formulate a constructive thought.

I figure I'm a good deal more intelligent than many of the participants on these boards, judging the knowledge or lack of it often demonstrated and other clues. I also find that there are those smarter than me from whom I can and do learn a lot. With the first I sometimes try to inform, with varying success, depending on their attitude and agenda; with the second I try to discuss, not argue, but sometimes the difference is small.

I would like to believe that I am intelligent, however the more I learn, the more I realize I actually don't know anything about the subject that I thought I was knowledgeable about. It's all very demoralizing. As far as debating, I will debate long enough to make legitimate points and hope they are considered, but once my points are ignored, I tend to realize it is not a give a little take a little scenario but a p***ing contest, which is when I roll my ending credits.

• Like 1

I think the point of that Dilbert cartoon is that people post a lot of silly things on the Internet, and you shouldn't be reticent about posting your own thoughts and opinions.

• Like 1

Let me make one thing clear: if I post something stupid or foolish, I have been misunderstood.

• Like 2

Bruce Jenner is a lizard man? I knew it!

Joking aside, those are really odd beliefs. I have heard that gods in various religions are depicted as lizards. And later on I think Christianity viewed those lizard gods as demons. Satan appears as a snake so I could see where some religious people are coming from though I don't really believe in that stuff.

It all sounds crazy to me though. I had to look up Icke as well and his theories are well...out there. I don't think there are any lizard men among us. :P

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me what garbage people believe in.In the days before the internet I never realised how many crazy people are about who aren't in secure mental facilities,it's incredible!

In regards to this female, there are only two possibilities:

(1) She is messing with you (and everyone who will listen to her), or

(2) She wholeheartedly believes in what she is saying.

In either case, you should ignore her.

In regards to this female, there are only two possibilities:

(1) She is messing with you (and everyone who will listen to her), or

(2) She wholeheartedly believes in what she is saying.

In either case, you should ignore her.

I have ended our discussion yesterday. I would post the rest of her stuff but I don't feel right doing it, not that any of this was private, because it is in the public comments of her page, and on some random NWO video. I just found it fascinating that her idea of heaven, hell, and religion, were all so personal to her, by that I mean her Jesus looked typically Caucasian, her heaven was a Mediterranean Island, and her hell, earth and mortal life was full of conspiracy theory ideas mixed with half read theology. It is very interesting to see that and others ways of making religion truly their personal experience.

• Like 1