Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientific Vs Spiritual

theparaexperience

Hi all

What are your thoughts on conducting and using mediums / spiritualists / spiritual methods during a paranormal investigation.

I personally am quite a believer, but im a grounded realist as well, so i do try to debunk where possible. Now i have worked with two sets of groups in the past 6 years, one very scientific, and one using some form of mediumship, or spiritualist to inform guests of possible occurences.

Is this pure suggestibility? Or can we take notes from people who see spirit.

Thoughts are appreciated folks!

• Like 1

Hi all

What are your thoughts on conducting and using mediums / spiritualists / spiritual methods during a paranormal investigation.

I personally am quite a believer, but im a grounded realist as well, so i do try to debunk where possible. Now i have worked with two sets of groups in the past 6 years, one very scientific, and one using some form of mediumship, or spiritualist to inform guests of possible occurences.

Is this pure suggestibility? Or can we take notes from people who see spirit.

Thoughts are appreciated folks!

Weather you believe in mediums or not, they do tend to think differently than others. Real or not they contribute significantly by virtue of out of the box thinking if not connections to other kinds if realities.