Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

paranormal signs

JohnD1

We moved on our house 2 years ago....since there something strange has been happening. I first noticed a white spot on my pants on the knee area, I thought it may be dust so I cleaned it, since than I have been noticing many more spots on the same area of me pants, once again I thought there has to be a logical explanation. However when I noticed similar spots on pants that I took to the cleaners and still rapped in plastic bags I decided that is a paranormal. Question: Has any one experienced anything similar and if yes can you share your opinions? In any case please feel free to comment, thank you.

Pants usually wear out first in the buttocks and the knee.

• Like 3

My wife bought me 3 pairs last week, I seen the same marks...if this is normal then I must be the paranormal

My wife bought me 3 pairs last week, I seen the same marks...if this is normal then I must be the paranormal

What?

• Like 3

chemical reaction to cleaners

cheap brand of pants

they're made that way any of these will work

• Like 2

Seriously read my original message, I have better things to do than waist time in rewriting my original message--what I have stated here is the truth--these spots of white dust keep on appearing on my pants. Everytime I think it may be dust off the air and it won't happen again..sure enough the magically appear..if this is not mysterious...i don't know what else to say

chemical reaction to cleaners

cheap brand of pants

they're made that way any of these will work

so we can assume this has happened to you, then? do you have any pics

• Like 1

Seriously read my original message, I have better things to do than waist time in rewriting my original message--what I have stated here is the truth--these spots of white dust keep on appearing on my pants. Everytime I think it may be dust off the air and it won't happen again..sure enough the magically appear..if this is not mysterious...i don't know what else to say

well, i think this is kinda odd, yeah.

i mean, i buy pants at thrift stores and i do not have this issue(tho i do have inexplicable 'white spots' on the walls, floors..which do disipitate; rather odd)

yes, can you take a pic? i, for one, am interested :)

• Like 1

I will take son and post..tomm..i have not done anything because I wasn't sure if I was going to share this..i told my mom and wife and they both laughed..soon as I see the next spot I will take photo and post

so we can assume this has happened to you, then? do you have any pics

...what?

• Like 2

i read...your pants have dust on them.

the horror

Its not just dust..it looks like a circle..resembles a white circle of dust

Okay I'm home now; Scheming B yes I agree dust is just dust, that's what I thought also but when this dust appears on most of my pants (sweat pants also), mostly on dark colors then something definitely does NOT JIVE!! Guess what I just went in my closet and took all my dark colored pants out on the bed and I did not find any spots on them...I think this is chilling=(because I am use to seeing them everyday). So then I decided to look through my sweat pants and I was able to get a glimpse of one spot but it's not a good one as the ones I see, not sure but I decided to take photos.

Okay I posted to Ghosts album.

Maybe fungi spores where you kneeled on something, the floor maybe, the garage or is there a cleaner ghost roaming about?

Maybe fungi spores where you kneeled on something, the floor maybe, the garage or is there a cleaner ghost roaming about?

Hey I understand all those who refuse to believe that these spots may be paranormal related because I find it hard to believe it also. But how do you explain the spots being on freshly washed pants, new pants never worn, pants from the cleaners covered in plastic bags etc. Just doesn't make any sense and this is why I decided to talk about this, last night I searched for paranormal and stumbled on this site. I wish I had some other light to share with you but for now that is all.

I can't see the picture.

• Like 1

The link to his ghost album takes the viewer to their own uploader, apparently.

JohnD1, does the dust physically scrape off clean then reappear when no one is looking?

Ok, I tried to find the photos and I do not see them either, does any one know how long it takes for this site to review and post photos?

Hmm, this is really interesting. I'd like to think there's a logical explanation for this instead of paranormal. The only thing I can come up with is that it's just a bunch of strange coincidences and even that doesn't sound like a good explanation.