Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 Seconds from abduction 1 x Grey 2 x UFO's

More info and comments on your prev thread at...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/2-seconds-from-abduction-photo-1-x-grey-2-x-ufo-s-t92606.html

Nobody see's anything...

• Like 3

ORIGINALUPLOAD_zps6515f89f.jpg

Hard to spot, the greys down the right side of the light beam with a triangle device, flying saucer with red and blue lights to right of the ball of light.

England 2009.

http://s101.photobuc...15f89f.jpg.html

A little context? Who was abducted? What exactly happened 2 seconds after the image was taken? How was the abduction performed? What happened during the abduction?

I can't see anything in the image that matches your description. Importing it into Photoshop and trying to improve the contrast and brightness in the dark areas doesn't reveal anything like you describe.

• Like 3

Hard to spot,

:yes:

• Like 4

Not trying to be funny but sticking up for myself, some do see what is there, yes people have seen and so have people there at dtv and many other places. It's 100% Genuine. :/

Obviously everyone can see the ball of light with beams but the et only comes up on a good screen normally helps if you look down at the screen a bit, just saying. :/

Hmmm I need to be gettin' meself some brand new seein' rectifiers

all i see is lens glare a hill and some trees

• Like 3

Not trying to be funny but sticking up for myself, some do see what is there, yes people have seen and so have people there at dtv and many other places. It's 100% Genuine. :/

So, you were abducted?

• Like 1

The moon is, but this is not the moon, take a closer inspection by all means, i dont blame you for thinking its the moon, and theres a flying saucer to the right of the ball of light and a light source coming down one of the beams. Also theres no hills, the ball of light is casting that shadow if thats what you think is a hill.

Those aren't "beams", it's just the light filtering through the branches of the trees and there's a great bit lens flare in front of it. If I had to guess, I'd say it's just the moon as that's how it typically photographs in the average photo with the moon in it. A great big bright flaring light.

• Like 2

The moon is, but this is not the moon, take a closer inspection by all means, i dont blame you for thinking its the moon, and theres a flying saucer to the right of the ball of light and a light source coming down one of the beams. Also theres no hills, the ball of light is casting that shadow if thats what you think is a hill.

...so youre saying you were abducted.

• Like 1

...so youre saying you were abducted.

and thankfully not probed...phew

• Like 1

No im describing my picture but im not afraid anymore to say yes i have been abducted quite a few times, well all the time, like many, its not all as nice as some might think some are good some are bad. ive seen different types although ive not encountered any bad beings as far as i know since the 7 foot tall beings with silver robes and blue eyes which are the good ones i think, who knows for sure. Im still here. just saying as mad as it sounds to some, theres so many people going though all this, im only one of many. but i got a close up picture of one encounter back in 2009 this. just thought i would share it but not many people care they just want to see an alien or space ship ect ect.

No im describing my picture but im not afraid anymore to say yes i have been abducted quite a few times, well all the time, like many, its not all as nice as some might think some are good some are bad. ive seen different types although ive not encountered any bad beings as far as i know since the 7 foot tall beings with silver robes and blue eyes which are the good ones i think, who knows for sure. Im still here. just saying as mad as it sounds to some, theres so many people going though all this, im only one of many. but i got a close up picture of one encounter back in 2009 this. just thought i would share it but not many people care they just want to see an alien or space ship ect ect.

So they just pick you up, mess with you, drop you off and go on. They're ok with you taking pictures and showing them around then?

Edited by Scheming B
  • Like 3

I can not see anything with that big cow standing in the way.

• Like 2

Just messing with you, Mr. D. I'm sure you have a thick enough skin to make such a claim.

Gotta be honest with you, I don't see et's in the img. Perhaps you could add arrows pointing them out?

• Like 1

just thought i would share it but not many people care they just want to see an alien or space ship ect ect.

But we can't see any alien or space ship etc. etc. in the photo you provided, despite your insistence that it is there. It just looks like the moon shining through trees in a forest and the UFO and greys and triangular this and that aren't visible to any of us who have examined the image closely.

There's no alien craft or space craft or greys to see in the image despite what you insist is there.

• Like 3

this is a very intriguing photo imo. may i ask have you tried any sort of further analysis on it?

yes, i do not believe it is the moon, as i have seen something similar(and so have many others)..

yes, there are many of us going through this, so you are certainly not alone in it :)

unfortunately i could not make out any figures of any type, too bad..but it was really good of you to share this, mr. d. that is a very cool picture..and one worth posting

Oh dear .....

Oh Dear Indeed ! ITs So Good to See you Back "amaterasu" How the Heck Have you been? We All Missed you !

• Like 2

The photo is unfortunately meaningless. Only the most willful of minds would be able to see what they want to see there.

• Like 1

So they just pick you up, mess with you, drop you off and go on. They're ok with you taking pictures and showing them around then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4

• Like 3

Hard to spot, the greys down the right side of the light beam with a triangle device, flying saucer with red and blue lights to right of the ball of light.

Inverted:

invert2_zps8ccfd8a7.jpg

Nothing suspicious to see.

Missleading thread title.

Pi** take.

Hoax.

BS.

• Like 3