Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glowing disk UFO

JesseCuster

I was out for a walk this evening with my camera and when I got back and upload my pictures, I found this mysterious object on one of the pics.

UFO.jpg

Clearly some sort of energy based alien craft... :P

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

...... or a flying nipple .... :whistle:

• Like 2

You live by a Castle?

• Like 1

I think it's a lighthouse. They are well known (not at all known) for attracting nipple shaped glowing ufos (or not, what do I not know?)

• Like 2

The building on the right of the photo is my local church, specifically the entrance to the belltower.

Edited by JesseCuster

no, its a clown tree putting on a show...spinning plates with suggestive themes no doubt, or secret squirrel,,,you know, look at the obvious first!

• Like 1

Is this a test?

• Like 2

Is this a test?

No, it's a genuine photograph that came off my camera this evening. It's been cropped and downsized but it's the real deal and I have the original pic for those who want to pore over things like EXIF data. Nothing in the posted pic is faked or hoaxed or is intended to deceive anyone.
  • Like 1

Well normally i would have been very circumspect if someone else would have posted this photo. But in your case is almost incredible I would say since you are not a "believer". So i believe you :)

There is however something that seems to come out from the bottom centre of the alleged UFO. Seems to be a stick or a poole. It is visible when you zoom in. Or could be the top end of the pine tree shadowed by light ?

Lens flare?

• Like 2

Is this a test?

Yes, and it will constitute 40% of your grade.

• Like 1

Yes, and it will constitute 40% of your grade.

Sounds more like a quarterly bonus!

• Like 1

Energy UFO showed up this evening in the same place. I think they're observing me...

UFO2.jpg

Edited by JesseCuster

Lens flair.

• Like 1

Energy UFO showed up this evening in the same place. I think they're observing me...

Ok... Can you let us know what exactly is all about?

Isn't it clear? I have photographed a glowing disc shaped UFO 2 nights in succession. I'm clearly on to something.

Rrrrrrright!

I did not, nor want not to ruin this for jessecuster......I almost did on a first post I did not hit reply on. I wanted to watch and see what happens also.

But really people, come on......Unless you have not read many replies from him.

Good job Custer, on the pics of the mysterious object in the same place in different night. :)

I think maybe that place is a hot spot, or maybe you have an implant.....I can not seem to see anything in the pictures that would cause this, and I am sure you have not seen anything either.

I have an idea, try video next time..... :whistle:

No, it's a genuine photograph that came off my camera this evening. It's been cropped and downsized but it's the real deal and I have the original pic for those who want to pore over things like EXIF data. Nothing in the posted pic is faked or hoaxed or is intended to deceive anyone.

you know perfectly well what it is.

Can you confirm the intent of this thread please, even though you state its not intended to deceive, I think it clearly is the intention.

It's just a joke. I thought it obvious I was being tongue in cheek with tongue sticky out smiley in my first post.

It's clearly a lens flare caused by the bright light, but I found it interesting because it's the kind of thing that actually gets reported to local newspapers as a UFO and published online and then find their way onto forums like this. Then we'll be told about it being clearly a disc shaped object with depth and 3 dimensions and rims and a dome in the middle and about how glowing objects are a common feature of UFO sightings and how the debunkers can't disprove it, etc. etc.

I mean, it's a hell more interesting looking than some of the silly photographs that find their way to these forums from time to time.

• Like 4

It's just a joke. I thought it obvious I was being tongue in cheek with tongue sticky out smiley in my first post.

It's clearly a lens flare caused by the bright light, but I found it interesting because it's the kind of thing that actually gets reported to local newspapers as a UFO and published online and then find their way onto forums like this. Then we'll be told about it being clearly a disc shaped object with depth and 3 dimensions and rims and a dome in the middle and about how glowing objects are a common feature of UFO sightings and how the debunkers can't disprove it, etc. etc.

I mean, it's a hell more interesting looking than some of the silly photographs that find their way to these forums from time to time.

it was obvious, maybe it would be more appropriate to post pic and describe what is actually going on (i.e. lens flare) and explain how this kind of thing gets reported and claims of 'aliens' soon follow. It would help those that wish to look into the phenomenon and speed up the seperating of the crap from the few unexplained we would be left with to focus on.

I guess I felt it was intented to pull in some crazies which doesnt help the subject to be taken seriously (or I just got out of the wrong side of the bed) :unsure2:

• Like 1

2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.

Thread closed