Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEDS move in on rancher - Remove Cattle

acidhead

Why shouldn't BLM follow regulations? "Because nobody cares!" What the hell kind of rule of law is that? People do care about this Bundy spectacle, so BLM shouldn't be doing this then.

• Like 2

Why shouldn't BLM follow regulations? "Because nobody cares!" What the hell kind of rule of law is that? People do care about this Bundy spectacle, so BLM shouldn't be doing this then.

Shouldn't be doing what? Getting Bundy's animals off of land that is not his?

The BLM may not be a well run organization, but Bundy is wrong here. He wants for free what everyone else has to pay for.

It reminds me of when I am stuck in a traffic jam and sitting and waiting while a couple other people illegally drive on the side of the road and get in front of me. It's like the rules don't apply to them.

Mass cattle graves.

7 cows is " mass " ?

7 cows is " mass " ?

It's illegal; I don't care what you call it.

Actually that was sloppy homework aztek. That's Washington state. not Nevada.

Edited by Yamato

It's illegal; I don't care what you call it.

Actually that was sloppy homework aztek. That's Washington state. not Nevada.

Where does it say during a cattle drive, deaths of cows is illegal?

Even if you show ( I doubt ) that it is. What if those cows are illegally grazing ?

And, are you saying if something is illegal, it should not be done?...hmmm

Edited by Sakari

Where does it say during a cattle drive, deaths of cows is illegal?

Even if you show ( I doubt ) that it is. What if those cows are illegally grazing ?

And, are you saying if something is illegal, it should not be done?...hmmm

Stop obfuscating. You're not even disagreeing with anything I actually said.

The people who make the laws should be the first to follow them, not the ones people make excuses for not.

The cows were illegally grazing. How many times do I have to tell you that I agree to get those cows out of there before you stop asking me leading questions as if you don't know it yet?

"Illegaly grazing"??? How sad. You litteraly have to defend the scum of the earth, the worst criminals this planet has ever seen to attack a guy who raises cows. Without such folks we will soon be 100% dependent on importing food. They already pushed 52 other ranchers out of the area, with their ridiculas regulations.

• Like 1

"Illegaly grazing"??? How sad. You litteraly have to defend the scum of the earth, the worst criminals this planet has ever seen to attack a guy who raises cows. Without such folks we will soon be 100% dependent on importing food. They already pushed 52 other ranchers out of the area, with their ridiculas regulations.

There is no way you read all of the facts in this topic, and can sanely say this.

There are many others who raise cows and have them use public land for grazing. They just pay the fee that is in place to do so. Bundy is closer to "the scum of the earth" than you are lead to believe.

• Like 1

I think this was just a reason for some of the fanatics to make a point by coming together to support Bundy. I really don't believe that they think it is OK to use someone elses land for your personal use.

I agree that there are many layers to this that are screwed up - Feds involved and not State - How long it took to get to this point - Why Bundy was not arrested - several others. But it all boils down to Bundy wanting to use someone else's land for his own use. I could not defend that.

Yes, he is looking for a handout from the federal government and right wing people are defending him over it. Wow, how the tides have turned.

Republicans warn BLM eyeing land grab along Texas-Oklahoma border.

Texas officials are raising alarm that the Bureau of Land Management, on the heels of its dust-up with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, might be eyeing a massive land grab in northern Texas.

The under-the-radar issue has caught the attention of Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, who fired off a letter on Tuesday to BLM Director Neil Kornze saying the agency “appears to be threatening” the private property rights of “hard-working Texans.”

“Decisions of this magnitude must not be made inside a bureaucratic black box,” wrote Abbott, also a Republican gubernatorial candidate.

At issue are thousands of acres of land on the Texas side of the Red River, along the border between Texas and Oklahoma. Officials recently have raised concern that the BLM might be looking at claiming 90,000 acres of land as part of the public domain.

Abbott, in his letter to the agency, said “it is not at all clear what legal basis supports the BLM’s claim of federal ownership over private property.” He said private landowners have cultivated the property “for generations.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/22/republicans-warn-blm-eyeing-land-grab-along-texas-oklahoma-border/

• Like 1

Texas officials are raising alarm that the Bureau of Land Management, on the heels of its dust-up with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, might be eyeing a massive land grab in northern Texas.

The under-the-radar issue has caught the attention of Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, who fired off a letter on Tuesday to BLM Director Neil Kornze saying the agency “appears to be threatening” the private property rights of “hard-working Texans.”

“Decisions of this magnitude must not be made inside a bureaucratic black box,” wrote Abbott, also a Republican gubernatorial candidate.

At issue are thousands of acres of land on the Texas side of the Red River, along the border between Texas and Oklahoma. Officials recently have raised concern that the BLM might be looking at claiming 90,000 acres of land as part of the public domain.

Abbott, in his letter to the agency, said “it is not at all clear what legal basis supports the BLM’s claim of federal ownership over private property.” He said private landowners have cultivated the property “for generations.”

http://www.foxnews.c...klahoma-border/

Now I find that much different than what happened in Nevada. If someone else has the deed to the land in Texas, BLM should leave it be.

http://www.foxnews.c...klahoma-border/

Different / new topic.....Make a new one?

Now I find that much different than what happened in Nevada. If someone else has the deed to the land in Texas, BLM should leave it be.

it is different, but it is close to this thread in some way,. so i did not want to make another thread.

deed do not mean much, anyone with political connections and money can make any property an emminite domain, and take it from you, and laws do not forbid such property to be taken by private company\corporations for their use. it happened in nyc before, there was a big stink about it, like 10 or so years ago.

Edited by aztek

Can't believe some people still support him, even after a ton of facts came out...Delusional at the least, insane at best.

And you still will, eve after this:

From The Times' Adam Nagourney:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Read more: http://www.businessi...4#ixzz2zpyo9yvY

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

You litteraly have to defend the scum of the earth, the worst criminals this planet has ever seen to attack a guy who raises cows. Without such folks we will soon be 100% dependent on importing food. They already pushed 52 other ranchers out of the area, with their ridiculas regulations.

Talk about a slippery slope! Now you're being a bit ridiculous.

So ranchers with an entitlement complex are okay. The political correctness of beef. Unbelievable.

My thesis is proven once again that it's all just a sea of special interests and entitlement.

Mmmm I like Cherry! No, you're wrong because I like Grape!

So lame.

Can't believe some people still support him,

that is because they do not, and that is what you do not get,. opposing BLM does not automatically mean they support him, most do not care about him at all.

just because you do not like the dog, it does not mean you like the guy it is biting. i know it is hard concept to phantom.

here is a lighter version, enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

So if I was a mechanic and I had so many cars that I ran out of parking space and started parking hundreds of cars on federal land and telling the courts where to stick it, that's okay too right? Or is that not as politically correct as the welfare cowboys? What a failure of principle on so many levels this is.

Civil liberties and the rule of law trump special interests, not the other way around. It's sad that I even need to say this.

• Like 1

that is because they do not, and that is what you do not get,. opposing BLM does not automatically mean they support him, most do not care about him at all.

just because you do not like the dog, it does not mean you like the guy it is biting. i know it is hard concept to phantom.

here is a lighter version, enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

I guess you do not frequent his facebook support pages, or see the videos and quotes I see.

They are on his ranch, and more are coming. And that is to support him, not the cause.

People are trying to explain what " Bundy was saying "......I have not seen one person yet say " I am here to support the cause, but I do not support Bundy "..

Quite the opposite actually, he is becoming, or is a " folk hero "......" The Patriot " if you will.

I think this vid sums up how I feel about the whole thing.

Bundy was lying about how long his family have been grazing cows on that land too.

Cliven Bundy Lied About His Family’s ‘Ancestral Rights’ – And Fox News Let Him

Even Glenn Beck says better beware of supporting him.

‘Ripped Me Apart’: Beck Shares How Nevada Rancher Treated One of His Employees After Racist Comments Emerge

I think this vid sums up how I feel about the whole thing.

I agree with the video too, focused solely on what not to do. "Don't come in with guns blazing" and all the rest of it. The challenge at this point is getting actual answers from people for what to do.